Winterwings and coolcat63484

Ayden had also finished. "Good", he said, and put their plates away.

Amie watched him, before looking around the room she was in. She wondered how long he had planned this for. It kind of scared her to think that he had been doing all of this.

Ayden looked at her, was apparently waiting for her to say something.

Amie knew he might not like her question, but she really wanted to know. "How long have you been planning this for?" she asked him.

"Don't know really. Ever since you got brainwashed and said you didn't want to be with me", he said, and continued, after a short break, "but you do. You do love me, and I'll just have to get you back. And this is the perfect place for it, for everything."

"Oh, Ayden..." she whispered to herself. She couldn't help but feel sorry for him. That he took the breakup so badly. But she didn't see them having a future together, and she needed to let him know that. "We're just.. Not meant for each other."

Ayden swallowed, bit his lip. What was she saying? It just wasn't right. He shook his head. "No. You're wrong. We are meant for each other", he said, just couldn't accept the fact that they wasn't.

Amie knew that she shouldn't upset him too much, so she only shook her head at what he said. She sighed a bit and looked away from him. Why couldn't he just see things her way? It made no sense to her that he didn't.

Ayden looked at her as she shook her head. He bit his lip again and felt the anger welling up inside of him. How could she do that to him, just shook her head like that? He stood up and went up to her, and grabber her hair. He pressed her up the wall. "Don't be that way. Don't give up on me", he hissed, and then, still holding her by the hair, went with her to the room where he had kept her, almost dragging her there. He pushed her onto the bed and put a chain on each of her wrists.

Amie's breathing picked up as he held her by her hair and her heart started beating faster. She, again, felt helpless and couldn't struggle to try to free herself. It hurt too much. When he had her in the chains, she started trying to free herself, even though she knew there was no way to do it. She stared up at him. "Let me go!" she said, pretty much yelling it.

He grabber her by the chin and held her tight, making their eyes meet. "Your selfish piece of shit! You need me! Without me you'd die, your depending on me now", he hissed. "On me!" he screamed and let go of her chin, looking at her with anger.

She looked at him, terrified. She instantly stopped squirming, in fear that he'd hurt her. She didn't say anything else, only stared at him, even after he let go of her. Her heart still felt like it was just going to jump out of her chest.

He bit his lip and turned around, couldn't look at her anymore. He went out the door and shut it hard, leaned against it and tried to calm himself down.

Amie stared after him, still in complete shock. She couldn't do anything for a few moments. But, soon, she gathered herself up enough to look at the chains on her wrists. She tried getting them off of her, but failed. She knew it would be pretty much impossible for her to get them off unless she had a key.

Ayden opened the door after a while, stepped inside and shut the door behind him. "Amie, listen", he said, and sat down on the bed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" he said, and had a really concerned look on his face.

Amie stopped messing with the chains and looked at him. She scooted further onto the bed, as much as she could go. She didn't want to be near him. "No," she said, shaking her head. "Leave me alone." She said it out of fear, not anger.

"Hey, I'm sorry, OK? I love you, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you", he said, although that was just what he had done, and reached for her, grabbed the chains and pulled them towards himself so that she would come closer.

She shook her head, not wanting to go to him, but was forced to by the pull on the chains. She bit her lip, and didn't make eye contact with him.

"What's wrong?" he asked, concerned, as he touched her cheek gently with his hand.

"What do you mean what's wrong?" she asked him. "You hurt me."