Winterwings and coolcat63484

She shook her head. "Sorry's not good enough," she said. She knew she was risking getting hurt again if she made him mad, but she just didn't want to be there.

Ayden nodded, thoughtful. "What do you want me to do?" he asked.

Let me go... she thought to herself. But, Amie knew he wouldn't allow that. "Let me out of these," she said, looking at the chains around her wrists.

She rubbed her wrists after they were off of her. She sat up on the bed, staring at him in silence.

"I don't like it here," she said simply. Sure, it had everything she'd normally like, but it just didn't seem... like home.

Ayden nodded slightly. He understood her. "Well, this is your home now", he said.

Amie could only nod. She looked down at her lap, not saying anything for a bit. "My stomach and head hurt..." she complained, holding onto her stomach with one hand, and her head with the other.

"I could go buy you some aspirin", he said and stood up.

"Okay," she said, nodding her head. Maybe she'd be able to escape this place while he was gone? She hoped that he didn't lock her in the room, or even take her with him. But, she didn't see why he'd take her, since that would just show her where she was exactly.

Ayden smiled. "Great", he said, and went out of the room. Soon, he was back, with something looking almost like a bracelet, but wider and made of something strong looking like metal. He stopped in the doorway and looked at her. "This", he said, and held it up for her to see, "is going to be on your ankle while I'm gone." He sat down beside her and grabbed her foot gently. "We'll just attach it on your ankle, and if you, somehow, get out of the house, you won't be coming a long way", he said. He opened it up and showed her the inside of it. There was something looking like tiny needles inside, and they were a lot of them. "When I lock this onto your ankle, these tiny needles will get into your skin. Then, if you get outside, it'll inject you with a drug making you very dizzy. And I'll be right where you are. Thought you might wanted to know before you decided to escape, which you won't be able to, anyways", he said, and put her foot in his lap so that he could attach it to her.

((Maybe it's all too unrealistic, then tell me and I'll change it... xD))