Which car would you say is YOUR car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
batmobile-11386.jpg

RealLife-TRON-Light-Cycle.jpg
of course.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I feel like the only person in the world who doesn't see the appeal in super fast cars.

You're not.

I'm not really enamored with super fast cars either. I respect them for what they are capable of, but the staggeringly vast majority, will never use anything of their potential. They will just be rich peoples trophies, something shown to prove their wealth to others, which I personally find, kind of sad.

Even if I was ridiculously wealthy, I'd rather build a fast car, than buy some supercar (XJ220 excepted, cause dead sexy). Besides, more fun to drive a slow car fast, than it is to drive a fast car slow :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Dervish
Fast cars = Hard to control = More likely to crash & more severe crash = More likely to die

No thanks, I'm good.

You're not.

I'm not really enamored with super fast cars either. I respect them for what they are capable of, but the staggeringly vast majority, will never use anything of their potential. They will just be rich peoples trophies, something shown to prove their wealth to others, which I personally find, kind of sad.

Even if I was ridiculously wealthy, I'd rather build a fast car, than buy some supercar (XJ220 excepted, cause dead sexy). Besides, more fun to drive a slow car fast, than it is to drive a fast car slow :D
It's one of those things where you spend a lot of money on something's potential that you're never legally going to be able to use outside of a race track. So either you're a law abiding citizen and you're cruising neck and neck with some guy who has a beat up '92 Civic and taking pictures of your car that cost 20 times what his did when it was new with his disposable camera or you're driving way the hell above the speed limit, putting other commuters and risk and running the risk of a huge ass fine and demerit points, if not having your car confiscated.

It's like, yeah, it looks nice, but so do a lot of things you're never going to own.

If I'm going for a truck a Ford f250 crew cab long bed is best.
new_2014_ford_f_250_sd_xlt_crew_cab_long_bed_4wd_100503946882183487.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.