Which car would you say is YOUR car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean you don't like roll overs? :(
Nah the rollovers are fine, it's the constant EDC warning I get when I go faster than 50 for an hour. That is of course if I can get it going faster than 50. Also, and I mean really, the warranty is just the best.

Nah the rollovers are fine, it's the constant EDC warning I get when I go faster than 50 for an hour. That is of course if I can get it going faster than 50. Also, and I mean really, the warranty is just the best.
Fine specimen of German engineering if you ask me.

That jeep is badass.

Also, it's from Manitoba. Go get it.
All the way to Manitoba in a Jeep? HA HA. Say what you want, I love Jeeps because I like going out in the backwoods and making myself feel like a real man by letting my face hairs grow for a couple days and living off of freeze-dried food with a knife and a hatchet as my only tools, but gas mileage is a bitch. Haven't been camping in a while. I do miss it.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Honestly though, my dream car is a restoration of a car my father has. I want to drop a 360 4 barrel in it, get a standard transmission thrown in it, and the body work is supposed to be redone sometime in the summer, so that's covered. Other than that at the moment I need a wax/plastic bushing for the windshield wipers and other minor fixes, like new bolts and other minor bits.

b81.jpg

You mean toe-thumbs lady?
The very same.

All the way to Manitoba in a Jeep? HA HA. Say what you want, I love Jeeps because I like going out in the backwoods and making myself feel like a real man by letting my face hairs grow for a couple days and living off of freeze-dried food with a knife and a hatchet as my only tools, but gas mileage is a bitch. Haven't been camping in a while. I do miss it.
Make a trip up here, we'll go camping and share grizzly fighting stories while living like Disney Princesses surrounded by singing wildlife. Which is a thing in Canada, I promise.

Honestly though, my dream car is a restoration of a car my father has. I want to drop a 360 4 barrel in it, get a standard transmission thrown in it, and the body work is supposed to be redone sometime in the summer, so that's covered. Other than that at the moment I need a wax/plastic bushing for the windshield wipers and other minor fixes, like new bolts and other minor bits.

b81.jpg
Looks pretty nice. Intending to fix it up to look like that or is that it right there? Gotta love white-walls for the extra class. My granddad had a Triumph TR-6 that we'd cruise the strip in when we still lived in Las Vegas. Turned a few heads.

He also had a black jag that I don't remember the year of. Shame, as I'd love to own one. Hell, he should have kept it and given it to me. It seemed like I was the only one who liked it enough to stick with it and work on it. We ended up giving the TR-6 up, as finding parts for a Triumph is hell.

The very same.

Make a trip up here, we'll go camping and share grizzly fighting stories while living like Disney Princesses surrounded by singing wildlife. Which is a thing in Canada, I promise.
Okay, I'll take your word for it.

1991 Plymouth Acclaim

images

Her name was Veronica
She was my soul

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
With all this Michael Bay talk I feel like all these cars should be exploding.

My Ford would rip the frame out from under your truck, I mean... forest.
You strike me as the kind of guy who has a Calvin & Hobes sticker peeing on a Chevy logo and plastic testicles on his truck. Maybe entirely too many decals on the back window for Monster energy drink and Metal Mullisha.

Reactions: Hope
You strike me as the kind of guy who has a Calvin & Hobes sticker peeing on a Chevy logo and plastic testicles on his truck. Maybe entirely too many decals on the back window for Monster energy drink and Metal Mullisha.
And you'd be wrong... I own a Chevy and a Ford.

I was merely stating the truck @Hope chose might as well be a Power Wheels compared the one I chose.

Edit: I don't put stickers on my vehicles. Mods are acceptable and upgrades are welcome but stickers are dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.