1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Open to anything, but particularly enjoy gothic horror, urban fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalypse, and steampunk.
That is to say, of all the cars in existence, which car, of all the cars in the world, would most embody YOU?

It could, of course, be as simple as the car you most desire, your dream car. Or the car you've just thought the prettiest. But what I'm trying to get at, the meat of the question is, what's the one car anyone on the face of the planet can see you in and go, "Yeah, that's their car."

Or at least, the one you'd like for it to be. :P

Or the one car whose traits most match your own!

Hell, just post a car!

MINE:

1967-Mustang-Shelby-GT500-Eleanor-7.6-liter-V8-1920x1200-HD.jpg

A 1967 Shelby Mustang GT 500

It just screams Seiji, don't you think?

That is to say, of all the cars in existence, which car, of all the cars in the world, would most embody YOU?

It could, of course, be as simple as the car you most desire, your dream car. Or the car you've just thought the prettiest. But what I'm trying to get at, the meat of the question is, what's the one car anyone on the face of the planet can see you in and go, "Yeah, that's their car."

Or at least, the one you'd like for it to be. :P

Or the one car whose traits most match your own!

Hell, just post a car!

MINE:

1967-Mustang-Shelby-GT500-Eleanor-7.6-liter-V8-1920x1200-HD.jpg

A 1967 Shelby Mustang GT 500

It just screams Seiji, don't you think?
Don't know you at all really, but if that screams you, you must be one sexy thing.

Also, I'll reply with my car here soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Space Cowboy
Best looking car on the planet:

c0c6523c1226372c429234fea734a72e.jpg

My opinion of course, but.....god damn I find that car gorgeous. It's the only "Supercar" that I can forgive all of its faults, for just being that damn pretty.

But the car I desire? First Gen Celica:
toyota-celica-fastback-03.jpg

Needs an engine swap though, as the 18R-C engine was just.....meh. Would love to get a Suzuki H27A V6 from a XL7 and shove it in there. The Celica is slightly nose heavy from the factory, while the Zuki V6 weighs less than the 4 cyl, and puts out twice the power. A bit of fiddling should be able to push the engine to over 230 hp, which would be more than enough for me.

• Love
I'm highly interested in this little number:

03-2016-chevrolet-spark-ny-1.jpg

01-2016-chevrolet-spark-ny-1.jpg

02-2016-chevrolet-spark-ny-1.jpg

04-2016-chevrolet-spark-ny-1.jpg

• Love
'56 Chevrolet Bel Air

179551-914-0.jpg

It's nice looking.

56chevybelair.jpg

Simple, yet classy. Not too extravagant.

889_414f33f407_low_res.jpg

And it looks like it's fun to ride, no? *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Last edited by a moderator:
... >.>

A 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Hemi, because it is cool and I want one.

Plymouth-Barracuda-HEMI-1970-09KC9430826616AA.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Faithviper
di-2014_dodge_charger_srt8_white-8f8614a5a6a4b2ed9e2e452a1756d959.jpg

A 2014 Dodge Charger, in White.

It's the car of a Persona I've adopted named Aaron White, who's the Horseman of Plague.

Chevy Impala 65, it's a gorgeous car.

Impala-Angle-Front.jpg

Suppose I'm torn between the 65 and the 67, but it's a draw. They're both very sleek and elegant, and the feeling of the car is just too good. It speaks to the Winchester part of me and I love it.

• Love
Reactions: Faithviper
1969-ford-mustang-boss-42-5_600x0w.jpg

1969 Ford Mustang. They had one down the street for sale, but I can't fit my kids in it. :(

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
2010_jeep_commander_4wd_4dr_sport_black_8_way_pwr_driver_seat_99038586857197753.jpg

Simple yet cool looking design.
Is my favourite colour for a car (appearance wise, but it attracts heat in the summer like crazy >.<).

And honestly the biggest factor is it having 8 seats.
That can be really useful for getting me and friends around, and in the future driving my future kids and their friends around.

Nissan_Skyline_R34_GT-R_N%C3%BCr_001.jpg

Best made car in the world right here. Legendary, fast, and overall just one of the greatest cars with an even greater legacy behind it! c:

Nissan_Skyline_R34_GT-R_N%C3%BCr_001.jpg

Best made car in the world right here. Legendary, fast, and overall just one of the greatest cars with an even greater legacy behind it! c:
Personal opinion and all? But that was the ugliest GT-R ever built.
I mean yea, it has amazing performance that it shouldn't be able to achieve, being fairly porky for what it is.

Also, not a fan of the RB engines. Respect them? Hell yes. But they sound bland, and uninspiring. Course, my opinion is mostly tainted by the fanbois.

For Skylines, I have to go original:

hakosuka_grey_01.jpg

Personal opinion and all? But that was the ugliest GT-R ever built.
I mean yea, it has amazing performance that it shouldn't be able to achieve, being fairly porky for what it is.

Also, not a fan of the RB engines. Respect them? Hell yes. But they sound bland, and uninspiring. Course, my opinion is mostly tainted by the fanbois.

For Skylines, I have to go original:

hakosuka_grey_01.jpg

If I had to pick an ugly GTR I'd probably pick the R33. It's all big and bloated and fat. But I suppose that's your opinion! All Skylines are great cars regardless.

RB20s and RB25s aren't as scary as they're supposed to sound, yes. But RB26s can sound like a bat out of hell with enough teasing and persuading (that can go both ways). The RB family is one of the greatest families of engines ever built.

It's nice to see someone who also appreciates the Skylines though, even though it's more towards the older ones :P

Reactions: Dervish
Status
Not open for further replies.