Which car would you say is YOUR car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you'd be wrong... I own a Chevy and a Ford.

I was merely stating the truck @Hope chose might as well be a Power Wheels compared the one I chose.

Edit: I don't put stickers on my vehicles. Mods are acceptable and upgrades are welcome but stickers are dumb.
You heathen.

I have a Decepticon decal on my driver side door of my Ranger. It makes me more of a man, you see.

I'm glad you don't fit the profile for where I live, where anyone with a giant truck is in an eternal pissing match with anyone else who doesn't share the same brand they do.

Reactions: Hope
You heathen.

I have a Decepticon decal on my driver side door of my Ranger. It makes me more of a man, you see.

I'm glad you don't fit the profile for where I live, where anyone with a giant truck is in an eternal pissing match with anyone else who doesn't share the same brand they do.

I'm a motorhead/gearhead/grease monkey. I respect mechanics and the integrity of vehicles. Being American, I support American but Chrysler can go suck a big fat dick with AIDS on the tip.

Facts are facts though... Ford makes the best trucks though the headlights on the 2015s are lame.

I'm a motorhead/gearhead/grease monkey. I respect mechanics and the integrity of vehicles. Being American, I support American but Chrysler can go suck a big fat dick with AIDS on the tip.

Facts are facts though... Ford makes the best trucks though the headlights on the 2015s are lame.

I hear you on Chrysler. They seem to have a disproportionate amount of mechanical problems.

I'm pretty brand agnostic for the most part. I just look at what suits my needs and individual models.

Fine I'll take a shot at this.

Hummer-h1-10-480x252.jpg

Not built for speed but it is utilitarian, can go almost anywhere and it guzzles gas like I guzzle Arizona southern sweet tea.

Reactions: Dervish
People's dream cars are always sports cars or trucks.

My dream car is a classic hearse.

_45916838_hearse.jpg

I would change the engine and improve the loudspeakers so I can cruise with the windows down, cigarette in hand while playing Highway to Hell.

Reactions: Kaddoc
People's dream cars are always sports cars or trucks.

My dream car is a classic hearse.

_45916838_hearse.jpg

I would change the engine and improve the loudspeakers so I can cruise with the windows down, cigarette in hand while playing Highway to Hell.

Awesome.

I was merely stating the truck @Hope chose might as well be a Power Wheels compared the one I chose.

Well for starters, I chose that truck as a joke because of the camo. One of the things people know me by here is the fact that I love hunting. I definitely did not pick that truck to start a 'who has the biggest weiner' competition. And truthfully, I naturally assume that most men who have oversized trucks for their needs, or is unecessarily lifted, have all kinds of useless 'manly' additions etc are the male form of a 'pavement princess' and has a small weenie.

Secondly, again that isn't even the truck I'd choose. First of all, I wouldn't call it a 'forest' since it's max-4 camo also known as wetlands camo and would be used more for duck hunting. Second, I actually make fun of people that camo out their trucks. Again the ones who do are usually city folk who purely road hunt, or are douches. This theory applies to camo wedding dresses, camo high heels, etc.

This is the actual truck I'd choose.

6a00d83451b3c669e201157061861b970b-800wi

It is simple, decent on gas, reliable, dependable, and is in it for the long haul. This is what trucks nowadays wish they could be.

As for a cool car. Below is my dream car.

gl9007-4.jpg

Well for starters, I chose that truck as a joke because of the camo. One of the things people know me by here is the fact that I love hunting. I definitely did not pick that truck to start a 'who has the biggest weiner' competition. And truthfully, I naturally assume that most men who have oversized trucks for their needs, or is unecessarily lifted, have all kinds of useless 'manly' additions etc are the male form of a 'pavement princess' and has a small weenie.

Secondly, again that isn't even the truck I'd choose. First of all, I wouldn't call it a 'forest' since it's max-4 camo also known as wetlands camo and would be used more for duck hunting. Second, I actually make fun of people that camo out their trucks. Again the ones who do are usually city folk who purely road hunt, or are douches. This theory applies to camo wedding dresses, camo high heels, etc.

This is the actual truck I'd choose.

6a00d83451b3c669e201157061861b970b-800wi

It is simple, decent on gas, reliable, dependable, and is in it for the long haul. This is what trucks nowadays wish they could be.

As for a cool car. Below is my dream car.

gl9007-4.jpg
I'd be offended if any of that applied to me. XD

Love the Plymouth!

Hmm....

Lamborghini Veneno
lamborghini-veneno-wallpaper-blue-lamborghini.jpg

Minus the TRON logo on the grill.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: Razilin
Now if I'm gonna go for my complete dream car.

It would have to be a Hennessey Venom GT.
Hennessey-Venom-GT-Spyder.jpg

Fastest road car in the world but still sexy.

I feel like the only person in the world who doesn't see the appeal in super fast cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.