4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Agender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
genre(s): general, fantasy (high or low, modern, urban, or whatever), slice of life, modern, supernatural, paranormal, comedy, romance, mystery, drama, adventure ; dark themes (to add more)

themes: angst/fluff ; slow/fast burn; romance ; platonic ; arrange marriage ; fake dating ; enemies to friends ; enemies to lovers ; college, family, friendship, hurt/comfort, bayside/beach/island, city/urdan, forest, mythology, mythological creatures, friends to lovers, found family ; (to add more)
(Still in Development, but worth a try on making another Rp group)

》= to be continued (bc I got other things to do and can't seem to finish my thoughts on the Rp rn, but helps would be nice)

Alice (whichever last name you want to give her) was kidnapped by someone or something. The Secret Department was already investigating Alice's house and room, looking for any evidence or object that could lead to the girl's disappearance. It wasn't before they gave up the investigation, that the Main Detective (me) walks into the crime scenes and helps the department with the case. Cheshire Cat Detective was the first to see the Main, greeting him and filling him in with details and such. The Boss Detective soon meets up with the two, explaining the situation with who the suspect(s) would be.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Last edited:
Reactions: tigertruth
So, is 'reflection' indicative of Fantasy elements or is Mirror an actual, physical place in the physical world?

Yeah, it indicative of Fantasy elements. Like, Modern fantasy.​

Status
Not open for further replies.