When Worlds Collide (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebastian listened intently, letting out a shaky nod of his head. Though he couldn't show it on the outside, deep down he was surprised, yet extremely thankful that Fire had acted when he did. And the fact that no one had ever done such a thing for him before filled him with such emotion that it took every ounce of his self-control to keep from jumping up and hugging the dragon.
"We may have to leave as soon as we can." He said with a sigh. "I don't think they'll be so quick to find this place, but it's best if we get a decent headstart in the morning... and hopefully we'll be able to get some much-needed sleep tonight."

he nods a bit, starting to gnaw at the chains, much like a puppy would. "agreed. never seen groups of humans not immediately try to kill whatever dragons they come across. except you, but your not a group, so, maybe they had something else in mind...."

Sebastian leaned against the cave wall, coughing a few times. "If they do have something else in mind, it's most likely a larger search party. If they just so happen to find us, then we're screwed. Especially if they see me with you." He replied, watching as Fire gnawed on the metal chains. "Um... Need any help with that...?"

nods. "yeah, Sorry I screwed up and got captured in the first place...." Averts his gaze until the offer to help was provided. "Uh, can you pwease?" looking up at Seb hopefully*

"It's okay. Think of it like this, it's another thing we have in common." He chuckled and walked over to the drake, inspecting the chain cuffs closely. "It looks as if they were locked on by a key.... typical." He said. He pulled out a small penknife and started picking the lock, being careful so not to break the blade. After a bit of time, he was finally able to get all of the chains undone. "There you go."

smiles, Licking Sebs nose gently and playfully in thanks, before hugging him gently. Thank you! anyway, we should probably get going... they'll be looking for me... "

Status
Not open for further replies.