❀ When Heaven and Hell Collide ☠ (Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ivthQgI.png

Simon watched the petite girl leave before turning his attention to the ones left in the kitchen. Even he cringed upon seeing the happier Astra girl using the knife that had previously mauled the pinkette's hand, to chop fruit. The others barely seemed to notice. Perhaps because her posture and demeanor suggested nothing was wrong. It was a good thing he had no plans to eat whatever they were fixing. Still, he had to say something...

"Child..."
He spoke, his face still twisted into a disgusted expression, as he reached out a hand to rest on her shoulder.
"You're getting blood all over the good fruit."​

tumblr_n7w7yfF5YN1r4jf9no3_500.gif

Ayla, once stuck in the deep seas of her own thoughts, was suddenly taken out by a hand on her shoulder. A voice spoke out to her, causing her head to shoot upwards and turn to face the one speaking to her. It was one of the Luna boys, he called her a child.

"You're getting blood all over the good fruit."

She blinked at him for a moment, trying to process what he just said. Then, she looked down at the knife. For the first time, she realized that it had splattered blood on it. It was foolish not to notice before, but Ayla's mind was so stuck on Harriet that Ayla was not paying attention to her surroundings. Hence, she was cutting the red fruit with a bloody knife.

She then screeched slightly, dropping the knife onto the counter with the now bad fruit. Some strawberries were still in the sink, uncut, so they would be fine. Also, anything that Harriet cut would probably be fine too.

"O-oh my god! I didn't even notice!" Ayla said, completely shocked at her own action. She turned towards Simon and bowed slightly in thanks.

"T-thank you for telling me! It would have been very bad if we served this to everyone!" Ayla continued, in a very sincere manner.​

ivthQgI.png

"Yes, now that I think about it, it would have been entertaining to watch the rest of you eat it."
Simon spoke in a flat tone, despite his words otherwise seeming like a joke. It was often difficult to tell, with him. More likely than not, he wasn't joking.

"I suggest you pay more attention to the potentially deadly object in your hand when you use it. Had you been just a little more absent-minded than you seem naturally, it could have been your own blood painting the fruit a brighter red. Perhaps you would even have a loose thumb to throw in a salad."
He added in his usual morbid manner, then turning to leave the kitchen and head back upstairs.

He made sure to avoid stepping in the scattered drops of blood the panicked Astra girl from earlier had left trailing after her in her escape. When he had lived on Luna, it was inevitable that the red liquid had covered his clothes, but he'd rather avoid getting it on his nice new ones.​

• Love
Reactions: Lyra Meiko
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
tumblr_mb6ke7uDr11qbvovho1_500.gif
[/BCOLOR]
Harriet whimpered when Hunter wrapped his arm around her and led her to the bathroom. She muttered incoherently and jerked away every time Hunter came near her. Somewhere in her frazzled state of mind she knew someone was there, but she couldn't identify who because every time she looked at him she kept seeing someone older, wider and far more threatening.

"I'm sorry.....I'm sorry.....I'msorryI'msorryI'msorry." She apologized profusely to forms on the ground that only she could see. They started to moan and crawl to her and she started hyperventilating. She pulled her knees to her chest and her feet onto the seat.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" She screamed and wiggled as far back as she could to get away from the invisible demons.

Toshiro-toushirou-hitsugaya-30163865-250-243.gif

"Hey lemme go!" Yogi swung his fist angrily at the two brutish, Astra guards who were currently dragging him down the halls of a stingy Astra house. He had spent the better half of the morning avoiding the place but his shocking white hair had given him away and his height. Curse his height. 4'9 is just fucking ridiculous for a guy. The door at the end of the hall seemed to leer at him and he swung once more, managing to land a hit. Only to be socked in the lip and eye and then tossed through the door onto the fluffiest carpet he had ever laid on. He lay there staring up at the ceiling and let his bloody lip swell and black eye form. 'This is fantastic. I finally made it to heaven and I'm going to look like hell.' He made sure to let sarcasm drench his thoughts as the flitted about his head.​

ivthQgI.png

Simon paused at the bottom of the staircase as the commotion just outside the door reached his ears. Turning to face to noise, he watched with disinterested eyes as the small Luna boy was practically thrown into the main room. The runt was obviously a little trouble maker, with the way he had somehow managed to piss off Astra guards enough to be struck. How lovely. Shaking his head some, he stepped over to the boy still staring at the ceiling, blocking his view as he stood over and stared down at him. He took the few seconds he could get away with it to yet again take mental notes on the newcomer.

He was abnormally small for a Luna male. If he had been an orphan or had proper parents, he would have been killed long ago. Luna culture had no place for runts. So, he was probably one of the few to be raised by a more good-natured relative. Judging by the earlier noted 'trouble-maker' factor, the boy held a lot of anger and spite. It was likely that this good-natured relative had met a less-than-savory end, throwing this boy off the deep end. Simon's mental notes went on, but the child was looking rather annoyed at this point.

"The carpet is comfortable, yes, but do try not to get blood on it."​

tumblr_inline_n6r87cMfYP1rewr3h.jpg

Standing up straight, Ayla watched the Luna boy leave after he said such morbid things. Ayla was warned before signing up for this program that Luna were known to speak in such a manner, but never the less it was still harsh on the ear. She was not bothered that he somewhat passively insulted her. It bothered her that he would joke about the idea of the teenagers eating blood soiled fruit.

"How could you say such a thing...?" She could not help but as quietly as he walked off, not wanting to stop him and start confrontation or anything of the sort.

Once he was out of her site, she simply let out a sigh and then turned back to the fruit.

"I wonder if I can salvage any of this...probably not..." She said, taking the blood splattered fruit and throwing it away.

"The rest should be fine...I should clean this knife though." Ayla was mumbling to herself, something she did a lot along with getting lost in her own thoughts.​

Fay hadn't noticed much of what was going on, including Ayla cutting the fruit with a bloodied knife. His attention was more focused on what had just happened upstairs. Harriet had just run up there, and now a large thump was heard from the second floor.

Before he could move to check on those upstairs, Freya walked past him and went up before him. He was unsure of whether or not she was going to check on them, but he had to make sure himself. He followed after her up the stairs. The color red was spread out in little droplets over the staircase. When he reached the top, he didn't see Harriet, Hunter, or even Freya. What he could hear was the faint sound of running water from down the hall.

"Hunter?" he called out, concern hinted in his voice. "Harriet?" He made his way slowly down the hallway and found that Freya's door was left open. He could faintly hear Hunter and Harriet in the bathroom. The situation seemed to be under control. Without making any loud noises, he entered the occupied room and grabbed a light sheet. He covered the sleeping girl up without saying so much as a word, then left, making sure the door was closed behind him.

Once he'd done that, he made his way towards the bathroom when he heard a commotion downstairs. "Hunter, do you have Harriet?" he asked. He needed to make sure that Hunter could handle things with her so that he could head downstairs.

tumblr_mux7caHdkj1szbr1yo1_500.gif

When Hunter had turned around, he expected the poor girl to at least be calming down a little bit after the blood was mostly cleaned off. But alas, it seemed to be the complete opposite. Harriet started mumbling...what was she saying? 'I'm sorry'...? Hunter quickly turned to the girl. Seeing her curled up all the way in the corner made his heart drop in the most concerning way.

"Hey, hey, it's okay Harriet. We're gonna get you all fixed up, remember? Put all of those bad thoughts out of your pretty little head, you have nothing to be sorry about." Hunter cooed, crouching by the small girl with a sad smile on his face. He pulled her arm to the right side of the toilet, bringing her body to the edge and making her legs dangle off the seat. He leaned in to her, wrapping a warm arm around her back, and having the elbow of his other arm rest against her shoulder blade to have his hand cradle the back of her head. Hunter pressed his chest to Harriet's in a form of comfort, and felt her heart beat rapidly against her chest in such a way he could feel the vibrations sink in to his own.

Then, came the unexpected.
The young and shy boy hummed a sweet song, one he learned from a young age. It was called Sea Of Love.

"Come with me, my love...to the sea. The sea of love." Hunter began with husky vibration.
The hum of his voice acted as the simplicity of the guitar, and reverberated between their chests.

"I wanna tell you, how much I love you..."
He started again, closing his eyes with the melody of his own voice.

"Hunter, do you have Harriet?"
The voice suddenly came from the door, so Hunter peered over as he continually hummed.
He gave a wink to Fay, signalling that the answer was yes, and placed his chin atop the girls head once again, closing his eyes once more. Hunter had no idea why he would suddenly be singing, but it made him feel better inside too. maybe an instinct of some sort.

Sea Of Love.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_n2eqejGhj31tvym6uo3_500.gif

Yogi glared at the other Luna boy and purposefully spat a glob of blood onto the carpet. If this is what all the other kids were like here, than he would have to scratch the whole 'Heaven' analogy, even if he was being sarcastic. He narrowed his icy eyes at the obviously taller boy and frowned in spite of himself. He always kept a blank look on his face not because he tried to, it was just that his facial muscles only really knew two positions; blank and irritated.

"Piss off." He replied coldly.

yuno_gasai_gif_2_by_sunset_trails-d62x4oj.gif

The soothing noise Hunter made when he hummed snapped Harriet out of her trance like state and she brought her once limply hanging arms up, to wrap around his middle. She took a deep, shuddering breath and released it with a shaky laugh.

"Thank you very much Hunter I...I am terribly sorry you had to see that." She giggled once more and place her hands on his chest, pushing him away. He really was sweet and she didn't want him to feel embarrassed or anyone to get the wrong idea. The tune of the song he was humming kept circling round her mind and she began to breath a bit more easily.

"Can you teach me that song, maybe? You know...in case this happens again and I'm alone." She spoke softly and with a smile but a dark chuckle and leering voice boomed in her head as she spoke making her cringe. 'Of course this will happen again! What are you stupid? HA! Dumb bitch thinks she's over it!'

Reactions: Tooru
Y55aryI.gif

Simon narrowed his eyes as the runt spat on the carpet. His own expression showing signs of anger for the first time since he'd arrived on Astra when Yogi spoke, Simon raised a foot, planting it firmly atop the Luna child's chest so that he couldn't get up. He already detested being disrespected by the more insignificant, he'd be damned if he let a worthless little runt think he could get away with it.

Steadily pressing more weight down on to the small boy's chest, Simon watched for a reaction, his own face fixed into a scowl.
"Watch yourself, little one."
He growled in a deeper tone, bending over some to better look the other in the eye.
"I've disposed of more for less."​

Fay nodded towards Hunter with a smile, then made his way down the stairs. Hunter would be plenty fine with her. His care-taking skills seemed to exceed that of what he might think himself capable of. That was for him though. There was still trouble down below that needed to be dealt with. Namely the male that had most recently entered.

Fay came down the stairs to see Simon standing over their newly arrived housemate, his foot firmly planted on the smaller male's chest. They seemed to be having some sort of dispute, and the younger one was bleeding. Fay couldn't tell if it was because of Simon or if it was because he'd run into trouble on his way here. All he knew was that the nonsense needed to be stopped. This was the third time that Simon had gotten himself involved in some form of reckless behavior.

He walked over quietly to Simon and placed his hand on his shoulder while he was paying attention to the male on the floor. When he had Simon's attention, he spoke, his tone and facial expression resembling that of extreme seriousness. "That will be enough, Simon. We are all here to get along and live together. I understand that it's not easy coming to live in a foreign place that's completely unlike what you're used to, but do you really think that causing trouble with your fellow housemates will make things any easier for anyone?"

These words said, he made sure that Simon's foot was off of the young male on the floor and motioned for him to get up. "You must be the last housemate. My name is Fay. Fay Gagliarrdo. Might I ask what your name is?" His face was less serious than before, but it was still far off from his normally cheery expression.

ivthQgI.png

Simon scowled at the blonde after stepping away from the smaller boy on the floor, his detest for the slightly taller male growing. Every single time Simon tried to hold a serious conversation, this fool felt the need to butt in. That said, the silver-haired sociopath was incapable of ignoring an order... And with the tone of Fay's voice, the words 'That will be enough,' were all it took to make him back down.

His narrowed eyes still fixed on Fay as he walked away, Simon headed back for the stairs. If he wasn't allowed to tame the little trouble maker, then the Blondie could deal with that on his own... Simon's aggravation disappeared from his expression as he made his way up the stairs and towards his room. He paused at the bathroom door as he noticed the presence of the other two, glancing in. Taking note of the soft humming, he simply stood there to listen. He liked soft calming sounds of the sort.​

Reactions: Tooru
Ruth was laying down on her bed- it was pretty comfortable; nevertheless the noises from outside her room wouldn't stop.Still,she had no intentions of getting up and off the bed.Ruth wasn't exactly good at dealing with others so staying out of things was the perfect choice for her.

Th plate that once had that delicious french toast on top of it was now empty...and so was her stomach " you are such a control freak" Ruth said out loud talking to her..own stomach." fine, ill go get more"

That said Ruth finally lifted her butt of the bed and walked out of her room.As she was walking she heard the soft humming of hunter, she paused for a minute trying to identify who's voice was that 'It's beautiful' she thought 'didn't know a guy could sound so passionate 'with that she walked on. Simon has stood to listen, she looked at him blankly ' no way he is there to listen? This guy is interestingly difficult- for all i know, he could be planning to murder someone with that face'

She laughed to her own thought as she looking away making her way to the stairs,again she paused;This time to see traces of blood on the stairs.She frowned deeply and bite her lips ' thought i will at least not see things like this here...'

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nay'ar
tumblr_n6yyrlGfIC1tr6dlio2_500.png

Hunter gave the girl a soft smile. "Of course. I'm glad to see you doing a bit better now." Hunter said to Harriet, moving a stray piece of pink hair from her big, scared eyes.

"She looks better on the surface, but what about on the inside? Oh, well. She'll tell me if something's the matter when she's ready." Hunter had though, glancing down to his shir- gah! There was blood on it!
The boy put his finger to the stain, and it seemed to be rather recent. Oh-- Harriet had pushed him away with her palms.

"Oh, it looks like you're still bleeding a bit. Let me wrap that up for you," Hunter said, getting up from his knees to the sink where the first aid supplies still stood. Dabbing the disinfectant to Harriet's wound, Hunter then wrapped the bandage around her entire hand a few times, sealing it with a metal clip at the end.

Hunter pressed his two fingers to his lips-- a kiss of sorts. He put the same fingers to Harriet's palm.

"That's what my mom used to do to me whenever I hurt myself. I always thought it helped the healing process significantly," Hunter smiled, returning the medical items back underneath the sink

"Well Miss Harriet, the final statement would be to get plenty of rest-- a mental vacation maybe. I'll help you change that bandage if you need help too. As for me, I'll give you a CD or something with that song, and maybe a few others while I'm at it," He flashed a smile to the girl and took a few steps backward out of the bathroom.

"I'll see you later. I'm going to go get changed, okay? I'll be in my room if you need me," The boy said, finally turning to go to his room. In his peripheral vision... white hair? Hm.

Whatever the case, Hunter walked in to his room as if no one was there. It didn't quite matter anyways. The boy stripped off his shirt, laying it on his bed as to not rub in the blood. He crouched to his suitcase, zipping it open to find a gray sweatshirt and a white tee... woah. Hunter turned his head to the window beside his bed to the magnificent sunset. A pretty gold and orange haze filled the room, taking Hunter's attention away from the hoodie in his hand.​

Simon watched blankly as Hunter passed by. It was just a bit of blood, why would he bother changing clothes over that? Then glancing back towards Harriet, he furrowed his brows. He didn't understand why they would have chosen an Astra girl with obvious mental issues for a program such as this. If anything, she was a bad influence. Shrugging it off, Simon turned, stepping to the doorway of Hunter's room. He wanted to know when they would be getting locks for their doors. Hadn't he gone up stairs in the first place to do something about it?

He stood silently at first, an attempt at not being rude, before growing annoyed at how long it was taking for him to be given notice. What was he even doing? The strange child was just standing at the window, half naked. Who does that?
"Boy."
He started-- He didn't care enough to address any of the others by their proper names, yet.
"What of the lock situation?"​

tumblr_n8zhtglvY41sj6h82o1_500.gif

Hunter peered over to his left, blankly staring at Simon and his entrance to the room.
"The locks..."
Oh shit. Hunter had dropped his things in the hallway after he saw Harriet coming up the stairs. He would have to get them later, Simon just asked him a question.

"Oh, about that..." Hunter trailed off with an embarrassing laugh.
"Yeah, I'm afraid we would need to, uh, go buy the lock, which isn't a problem, but it'll be an adventure. You see, since everyone knows everyone here, most people know that I'm doing this program...meaning they'll be asking questions."
Hunter said, dropping his sweatshirt down and scratching the back of his head.

"It'll be tough to get the lock, but if you're willing we could do it." Hunter said, crossing his arms with his back to the sunset.

After avoiding the drops of blood she saw on the stair case, Ruth made her way down the stair going to the kitchen for another french toast.On her way,she couldn't help but stop as her eyes laid down on a ..pretty short boy across the hall way.No, it wasn't his short figure that made her stop and stare ,it was his face.For reasons Ruth didn't understand, his face really attracted her.She started making excuses for him 'well..his not THAT short am just a tiny bit taller ' she thought' agh- why am i think and WHY am I even staring at him like that?!!!'. Feeling embarrassed from her own actions which she didn't understand, Ruth turned to a shade of pink as she frowned looking away.

"French toast" was the two words she said out loud as she made her way to the kitchen.

[I know this is a disappointment. 8ut I promise to write a giiiiiiiiant reply when I get 8ack from my school dance. *shudder* so yeah ::::)]

Reactions: Mabo
tumblr_n9flsn4CH31s231tdo5_500.gif

Yogi watched from the ground as-Fay was it?-intervened with a bemused smirk. He ignored Fay's gesture to stand and waited until Simon took his leave before standing and letting his smirk twist his expression into something cruel.

"Yogi. So are all Astra's pansy pacifists like you or are they worse?" He shot Fay a glare from the side as he sauntered into the kitchen and knocked the plates of french toast onto the floor and knocking a can of cooking oil onto the burning stove. As the counter went up in flames he absconded back to the living room where he laid down on the couch to catch some shut eye.

(yes i had permission to fuck shit up. I'll do harriet later)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Freya was sleeping, and smiled unconsciously as Fay covered her. For the first time in forever she was able to dream. She saw her brother, teaching her how to play a guitar, she saw him patting gently her head when she was a good girl. There were times like that, deep inside her memory she just didn't want to remember them when awake. She rolled in the bed as something changed in her dream. A boy, a white haired one (pretty common in Luna), sat by her as she played her guitar. He was slightly older then her and she enjoyed his and his grandma's company... but he stopped coming. The dream change again: she was older now. Her brother was already in the the drug selling industry and his fans were pestering her left and right to have a talk with him. She refused over and over. She had seen her brother change in time, he trembled sometime, others he answered her angry for not reason... not something she wasn't aware of... he was getting thinner, his pats grew colder. Then, the dream switched again, it was much more recent now, she rolled again, uncovering herself this time, as she heard 4 girls yelling at her about killing her own brother because she was cursed, her life was wrong their faces circling her in their accusations bouncing near and far from her face. Those 4 were keeping her pinned down, now as she struggled to get free her eyes wide open and a fifth person before her trying to rip her eye off she pleaded in terror "No! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" she started crying, shaking as the 5th figure's face chang in her brother's "It's your fault, Freya" he said before approaching her eye with a knife "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" she screamed waking up in sweat, panting and shaking. She had shratche her eye trying to protect it in her sleep, resulting in opening again the wound. Her hand was covered in blood as her pillow. "I'm sorry" she whispered hugging herself and starting crying "It's all my fault, Freyr. I'm sorry."

Status
Not open for further replies.