❀ When Heaven and Hell Collide ☠ (Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruth

Ruth was laying down on her bed in a sloppy manner when the boy Simon-simple invited himself into her room.She quickly sat up glaring at him disturbed by his presence "WHAT on earth are YOU doing HERE?!- cant you read?!Its say Ruth on the room plate!!"Her mouth was slightly opened in shock.

That wasn't just rude she thought-it was like he was invading her personal space which put her on edge.Plus him of all the people-she just couldn't take him lightly.She began to think of all the reason he made this bold move of coming into her room before he even spoke a single world.

Ruth grew up surrounded by boys- for his reason she finds herself more 'casual' with boys than girls and if it had been a girl who came into her room-she would have been more aggressive about it.This is also a reason for her rough sort of tomboyish nature.

giphy.gif

Harriet James
When Hunter answered, Harriet's head shot up a look of surprise etched into her features. She looked down at his outstretched hand before tentatively placing her small fingers into his palm. She nodded her head and looked towards the kitchen. Fay and Ayla were trying their hardest to make friends with the Luna's or at least make them feel welcome while she was trying to hide.

A look of self-disappointment flashed through her eyes briefly and she squeezed Hunter's hand the tiniest bit. When she shook her self out of it, she looked up at him with a small smile. "After we look at the lists would you maybe like to come look at the rooms? Unless you've already seen them, then uh, never mind." She spoke very softly and her eyes flickered nervously but she tried to keep eye contact with Hunter for as long as she could.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
vjPAJfb.gif

Simon frowned as he made eye-contact with the Luna woman in the room, disappointed in himself. He should have noticed someone else had already entered the room, and gone for a different one. Perhaps the sudden new life was throwing him off. His expression twisted into a cringe as the woman began going off on him.
Why was she so loud?

"Loud-mouth woman..."
He grumbled, his annoyance showing through.
"I'm familiarizing myself with the rooms and checking for cameras."
He added in simple explanation, as if it was the most reasonable thing. Not bothering to leave the room to Ruth, Simon instead decided to proceed looking around the room, simply ignoring the other Luna's presence as he did so. He didn't care much for the personal space of others. Especially people he considered lower than him. His own personal space was a different matter. He'd noticed the rooms didn't have locks... He'd have to have something done about that. For his own room, that is.​

• Love
Ruth glared at him as he walked around without a care in the world for her existence" [BCOLOR=#808080]are you done?"[/BCOLOR] she said to him shortly in a tone that sounded like she is restraining herself. [BCOLOR=#808080]"Am not exactly comfortable with your presence in my room-as ODD as that would seem to you"[/BCOLOR] she added sarcastically. She was now also concerned about the presence of a camera- now that he brought it up.

She stood up hands on her waist [BCOLOR=#808080]"does your room look like mine?"[/BCOLOR] Ruth said as she took out a water melon flavored gum from her pocket and began chewing it thoroughly.She thought she might as will learn something from him while he is here.[BCOLOR=#808080] "do THESE Astra THINGS have rooms like ours?"[/BCOLOR] Ruth couldn't imagine herself getting along with anyone from Astra and had this idea in her head that they would be treated better than anyone from luna.

She didn't like the people of Astra - in some cases not like will be an under estimation.Her being in need of aid from this astra organization only gave her more of a reason not to like them- she didn't like to depend on anyone.

• Love
Freya looked at her guitar and sat beside it caressing its strings, she'd have to change them soon "1) No teenager from Luna can ever go back to their island or see their family." she acted out in a whisper "How stupid it is to put a rule like that. Even if we wanted to there would be no island or family to return to... not that I had one to begin with." she added with the same low voice. The girl got up and looked around her: the room was bright and well lighted, a closet (which she opened to find a full set of clothes ready to be worn) stood in a corner of the room and, opposite to it, a desk with chair sat quietly. She went toward the mirror to look at her eye, it DID hurt pretty bad downstairs. Freya got her bangs out of the way and looked at her scars: she needed treatement, and a good one at that. Everyone in Luna hated her different colored eye, well, most of them as it was sort of a 'bad luck' sign... was Luna's fall her fault too? The girl sighed and covered her good eye: her vision became blurry as hell and her eye started to hurt. "You worsened uh? Don't worry, I'll never ask for Astra help... no matter how much you'll hurt." she glanced at it again for a moment and then covered it again with her white hair and turned. Her jaw dropped: bookshelves FULL of books and not those torn, old school texts written all over, but new, wonderful stories waiting to be read. Freya grazed the covers with a finger: 'Flowers of evil' from a Luna author stood proud beside an Astra comedy 'A midsummer night Dream' and these were just some of the examples. The girl took the first book under her fingers, sat on the bed (putting the guitar on the desk) and started reading. Loosing time conception.

u9uSdjq.gif

Simon continued to ignore the existence of the other girl as he finished looking around the room. He'd checked every possible crevice, but there was still no sign of any cameras. But perhaps Astra had better technology...

"...The rooms seem simple enough. I have not yet checked the Astra rooms."
Simon spoke, his tone bored. He'd realized he didn't know nearly as much about the Astra island or people as he should. Maybe there would be some books on the subject on the shelf in his room.

"I suggest you start looking around, yourself. Also, they are not things, they are people. Though however insignificant they are, it is unorthodox to label a living thing as an object."
He finished, then turning to leave the room. He was done with his inspection, so on to the next room he went. And the next, and the next...​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruth was rather surprised by his replay- he was quiet unpredictable to her. She had nothing to say on his comment about her calling them things.Instead , she just glared at him hands crossed following him to the door. "[BCOLOR=#808080]oh- do visit again"[/BCOLOR] she said to him as he left the room " [BCOLOR=#808080]KNOCK the door next time though!"[/BCOLOR]

She sighted closing the door "[BCOLOR=#808080] maybe i SHOULD look around a little"[/BCOLOR] .That said she left her room walking around without a particular direction.

Reactions: Kaz
large.gif

Hunter didn't give Harriet a squeeze back before she dropped her hand, even though he had wanted to. It seemed like everyone already had a bad impression of him, but the fact that Harriet reached out gave him a little bit of hope. He just felt like he was overreacting and needed to quit being such a baby, but easier said than done for him. But maybe he should put himself out just a little more, and maybe even converse with those Luna's--it could be an experience, as long as they let him in.

"Sure, sounds like a plan. It looks like today is our day off too, so we have lots of free time to catch up on anything." Hunter said, speaking in a bit more confidence. If he was going to put this plan in to action, he was going to have start somewhere.
Hunter motioned for Harriet to follow him in to the kitchen. He made his way in, walking up to the rules that were nicely printed on bright white paper.

Hunter had actually already seen the rules when he had gotten here before anyone else, but he didn't have the guts to go peek in to the rooms with fear of getting caught. It was his nature to be frightened, a habit he was now willing away with his new circumstances.

It looked like Ayla and Fay were already in the room, so he offered the two a smile.
"You gotta start somewhere," the voice in Hunter's head echoed, making a valid point.

"Uh, hey guys. It looks like we'll be living together for a while..." Hunter had said, slapping himself in the face one million times--in his head of course. Obviously they were living together.
"You're a real dipshit, you know that?" The little voice said again.

"So I thought to-- celebrate? No, uh, start this arrangement off I could make us some french toast to go with that coffee," Hunter said more confidently with a smile.

"French toast? Eh, but okay. Sort of a good proposal. They better say yes though, or I'm eating all of it by myself."
The little voice seemed almost to be a completely different person, which did give Hunter a laugh now and then. Yes, essentially he's laughing at himself, but no one needs to know that part.

(really random but I'm having a craving for french toast...hehehe)

Fay was smiling and enjoying his conversation with Ayla when he saw Hunter enter the kitchen. He didn't pay it any mind at first, since it seemed like he was a bit busy. Fay was still sipping away at his coffee, but his attention was divided now.

"Ah!" he replied, once Hunter had spoken to them. "Indeed we will," he said with a slight chuckle. "I hope it's a most enjoyable experience, though some of our housemates still seem to be getting used to things. It's to be expected."

He listened intently as Hunter spoke, paying careful attention to what he was saying and how he was saying it. He gave Harriet eye contact for a moment and nodded towards her before returning most of his attention towards Hunter. "French toast sounds excellent!" Fay clapped his hands together and began searching through the cupboards for the necessary ingredients.

"It was nice chatting with you, Ayla," Fay spoke gently and with a smile. "Would you like to help me and Hunter prepare the french toast? You can help too, Harriet." He offered her a warm smile before returning to his work. "Perhaps it will help the others warm up to us a bit more easily."

Reactions: Lyra Meiko
Freya closed the book still in a daze those pages described so darn well Luna's atmosphere and depravity... that false sense of omnipotency given by drigs or alcohol... she disliked drugs. Even before their business killed her brother. She saw those night streets, those lights the fear she felt... the uneasiness she bore. She could relate to those pages, which described what she could see. Playing at a corner of a street during the day, she could easily see desperation eating on some people 'How pityfull' she thought during those days.

Hearing some noise coming from outdoor, the girl opened her door: a tall girl was geting out from hers and the man from before was about to enter another room 'Again... not his I suppose... it's an Astra room. I'd better close mine before...' she thought searching for a key or a keyhole: none to be found "Great..." she said before going back to her room... she couldn't stop anyone from barging inbut she wouldn't have let anyone touch her guitar. She took the instrument and another book and got out, not even bothering closing the door. Once downstairs she searched for a little spot where she could read and, once spotted a corner against the sofa, she sat on the ground next to the guitar and started reading again. Freya didn't sit on the sofa... it was too comfortable for her standards used as she was to the street's hardnes. She could hear voices from the kitchen and she knew she HAD to interact with them sooner or later but... not now. She wanted to enjoy that false sense of freedom for some more time knowing it would be brief... she could be perfectly seen from there, after all.

• Love
Ruth went down stair after observing fraya shorty. Sh came to realize that girl thought of her guitar highly and must have taken it with her too keep it away from the reach of anyone else. She heard all the noise coming from the kitchen- there were too many people there for her to stand.So she went to the living room.There she found fraya sitting down by the sofa. "wouldn't it be better to sit ON the sofa?" she said as he sat down on the sofa turnning her body to were Fraya is. She was from luna like her.How BAD can engaging her in a conversation be.

Freya jumped up and turned toward the girl who had approached her from behind "Wouldn't it be better to mind your own business?" she said mimicking her tone. Never would she leave a girl her open back. Freya took the guitar away from Ruth and sat again on the floor this time her back was against a wall, closed the book and ignored the spark in her eye before sighing. She hated females but she could manage to speak to them if they were far enough and the talk was very generic. "I'm used to the ground." she said lowering her gaze. If she had learned something in her 17 years in Luna it was to look submissive... that way it would have ended sooner.

• Love
Ruth glared at fraya hearing her respond like that " my fault for thinking you would be decent coming for luna" she said closing her eyes to maintain self control ' if i was back in luna- i would just punch the crap out of her- then again if i was in luna i wouldn't talk anyone- specially to an annoying girl'. she crossed her arms" its true- the floor is more fitting for someone like you-enjoy yourself " after saying that she made he way out of the living room 'bitch' " how annoying " her face showed she was very annoyed as she walked back to her room.

Fay was just about done with the toast, when he heard some voices coming from the living room. "Can you take care of this for me?" he whispered to Ayla. He moved on before she could respond though. He started towards the living room, but stopped and smiled when he saw two of the Luna girls talking to each other.

His facial expression changed when he heard how they were speaking to each other. One of them got up in a huff, quite an annoyed look on her face. Fay backed up into the kitchen to avoid being seen, then entered again after she'd gone past. He walked over towards the sofa and saw Freya sitting on the floor.

Curious as to why she was doing so, he sat down beside her. His gaze was straight ahead, and he avoided talking for a moment, unsure of how to start. After a while of thinking, he spoke. "It was hard, wasn't it? Growing up in Luna." His tone was quiet and controlled, and his look remained frontwards. He'd gathered by now that they seemed to prefer little to no eye contact. He figured his best bet to connect with them was to behave in a manner that they were used to seeing people behave in.

"You're very good with a guitar though." He tried to keep from giving off that warm smile again and looking at her, but it wsd hard for him to fight against his nature. "Listening to you play interests me in the music. How did you learn to play so well?"

Freya took the young woman words on her head and let them slide over, feeling all their weight 'Don't you think I'm aware of it too?' she thought hugging her knees and ignoring again the pain in her eye. The girl heard some footsteps and then the blonde guy from before, the one with the annoying sister, sat next to her in silence; then, after some seconds, he asked THE question "I think you could call it point of view" she started quietly keeping her eye looking before her. "From your eyes it could seem hard" she added with a smirk "But my eye saw nothing more than the norm. You can call it 'getting used to it' I guess... the more you live in a tainted world the harder it is to tell good from wrong. Counterwise the more you live in a pampered one the more likely you'll tag everything different than the norm as 'wrong'." she stopped for a bit before adding in a whisper "That's why most of you and us will never aknowledge this situation... we don't seek pity for where we grew up it was just a weakness". They staied silent for a couple of seconds before his attenction switched on her guitar. She smiled lovingly at it and took it on her knees "This is what kept me alive for almost all my life, I'm not that good but playing on the streets earned me what I needed to get to the end of the day". Her fingers automatically went on the strings and she started playing and singing, closing her eyes: she didn't need to see where to pinch. Her face relaxed and the pain subsided as everything became distant. She could almost feel her brother in that song. that's why she loved it so much...

• Love
Fay closed his eyes once Freya started playing her guitar. The music was peaceful and tranquil. She really knew how to play. Well enough that it seemed to have a soothing effect to it. He opened his eyes for a moment and looked over at her. She seemed to be experiencing the same effect. He smiled and then closed his eyes again, becoming lost in his own thoughts.

These weren't the troubling thoughts his mind was usually plagued with. No, they were more relaxed thoughts. Thoughts of them all being able to spend their time together happily. Everyone would smile and get along. It was something he was hoping for. Something he wanted to make possible, and then to hold onto it with all his might.

He wouldn't let their newfound happiness be taken away so easily, once they'd finally found it. He wanted them to enjoy their lives together as soon as possible. Perhaps if everyone could hear Freya's music, they'd all be able to relax a bit more.

These thoughts eventually stopped coming to him, and he opened his eyes again. He didn't speak until Freya was finally done playing. "That's a lovely song. Is it your favorite one to play?" He was smiling, but he managed to keep it toned down.

7dNMJzi.gif

Having already gone through the Luna rooms, having waited for Freya to leave hers, Simon then approached one of the Astras' doors... Only to find it was locked. Though it was no issue Simon couldn't bypass, it did strike a nerve... Why did the Astra children gets locks on their rooms when they did not? Obviously, even after the transfer, they weren't considered on the same ground. The Luna children did not have the same rights. His annoyance showing in a grimace, Simon retrieved two pins he kept in the waistband of his pants and began lock-picking the door. At least it wasn't a digital lock.

Pushing the door open, Simon's annoyance only grew. The favor towards the Astra children was just as obvious by the content of their rooms. While the Luna rooms were stoic and simple, the room he'd broken in to was cozy and actually had some color. Feeling spiteful about the vast differences, Simon grabbed a random object to take back to his own room. In this case: a medium-sized stuffed animal. He didn't bother looking for cameras at this point, simply re-locking and closing the door as he left back to his own room.​

Reactions: Tooru
"Something like that" she said with a melancholic smile putting the guitar back on her knees. Actually it was her brother's favorite one and the one that she was most accustomed to, of course she could play other songs too but that was the first one that came to mind. All this, though, wouldn't be explained to the blond one. He'd been kind enough not to fill his words with smiled and sugar. She felt like she should have apologized "Ehm... I'm sorry about before... Don't take it personal..." she started lowering her voice "I hate every single female, be it Astra or Luna." she ended with a cutting voice narrowing her eye as she looked into the distance.

30sUMXD.jpg

"French toast? I'd love to help with french toast!" Ayla exclaimed with a smile. Ayla loved to cook. Her mother and father both had busy jobs, her father doing field research and her mom working as a doctor of sorts. So, Ayla always came home to three very hungry siblings. Over the years, Ayla had picked up a few different dishes but had only made french toast a few times. Never the less, she really wanted to help.

So, she gladly helped Fay and the others with making the toast. She did her best, even after Fay left the meal to her. It's not like she had much of a choice, he left before she could answer. She would have said yes if he waited. She moved around at a relatively medium pace, decorating each plate once she was done making the initial base. As she worked, she hummed a calm and pretty song to herself.

"Heh heh this looks pretty good, if I do say so myself." She giggled slightly to herself, not knowing if anyone was listening.

Ruth could smell something cooking in the kitchen- something good to add.At first, she tried to fight the urge -but eventually, her stomach had the last call.If there was one thing Ruth was weak too-it was food,specially food that falls under the breakfast menu.

She found herself walking to the kitchen taking a peek inside.There,she saw Ayla humming to her self cheerfully-but her eyes was focused on something else and not ayla.She was watching the plates which ayla worked to arrange the french toast on in what seemed to b a 'seductive' manner to Ruth.

Ruth squinted her eyes-she really wanted some so she decided to swallow her pride and ask for it indirectly "hey...Am I supposed to have some of that". Free food was not a joke to Ruth,this was not only free but seductive' as will.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.