When a Woman Falls in Love with a Man...Who is really a Vampire

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Many reasons love." He said, letting go of her and taking a step back. "May I come in?" He asked.

He nodded and entered. He waited until she closed the door to start talking. "You want to know why I am unsure. It is for many reasons, Kieara. What if the child isn't human? What if I can't protect the child?" He seemed to grow agitated at himself when he said his last comment, crossing his arms over his chest. "I've done a swell job protecting you like I said I would so far." He rambled, angry with himself.

Kieara frowned feeling bad about being pregnant now. And felt worse pressuring him into keeping the baby. Though she wouldn't abort it.

Jonah mentally kicked himself. He walked up to Kieara and slipped his arms around her and pulled her into a gentle hug against him, feeling the warmth of her skin. "I won't abandond you or our child, Kieara. I will do everything in my power to protect the both of you. Even if it means my own life. I love you." He whispered to her.

Kieara hugged him back. "I love you so much." She sopke as she allowed him to hold her. "And I know you'll protect us."

He smiled and suddenly picked her up and sat down on the couch, placing her on his lap and holding her close. Suddenly though he had somehow repositioned themselves so that he could listen to her chest, and then to the baby growing inside of her.

She smiled as he did. She leaned on him and soon fell asleep. She'd been feeling more and more exhausted.

When Kieara fell asleep, he picked her up in his arms and carried her to bed and tucked her in, trying to make her as comfterable as possible before climbing on the bed next to her and wrapping an arm protectivley around her even though he couldn't sleep.

She smiled curling close. The baby devloped quicker than usual being part vampire. Her belly was growing while she was sleeping.

He laid with her while she slept, holding her lovingly against him, knowing he would protect her and the child at all costs, as he had said he would. He lay there with her, trying to figure out how he could better protect his family.

A few months passed and Kieara was about five months along by now. She was showing pretty badly. Her doctor had told her absolutely no stress whatsoever. She was easily stressed, but it was bad for the baby.

Jonah had refused to leave Kieara's side, leaving her only to go out and feed, as he refused to feed from Kieara, especially with her carrying his child. He had just gotten done feeding and had texted Kieara telling her he was on his way to return to her.

Kieara was sitting on the couch her hands folded over her large stomach. She smiled as she read the text. She got up though as there was a knock on the door. She opened the door. "Um...Hello?" She asked seeing three men standing there. They came in. "We are the elder vampires."

When Jonah made it to Kieara, he could sense something off. When he entered her appartment after knocking, he could insantly sensed other vampires in the house that were very powerful. His eyes flashed red and then back to normal as he walked into the living room to find Kieara sitting on the couch with the three elders looming over her. "What's going on?" He demanded at them, walking over to his love and sitting on the couch, wrapping his arms around her protectivley.

Kieara pressed into him afraid. The elders moved around to the front of the duo. One spoke. "since you insist on having this baby, I am afraid we're here to announce when it's born we must take it."

Jonah froze against Kieara. "What?! You can't take my child!" He exclaimed, his eyes turning an angry bright red.

Kieara shook softly afraid and getting stressed. The elders sighed and another spoke. "WE can't help it Jonah." He spoke. "The baby obviously isn't going to be human. WE can't risk it."

Jonah glared at him. He lovingly kissed Kieara's forehead and stood up with her and took her into the bedroom and sat her down, taking her hands in his, kissing each of them. "Kieara...I love you. Don't worry. I'll deal with them." He held onto her a moment longer before leaving and closing the bedroom door. "That child is mine and you are not taking it." He said, glancing at each of them.

The oldest of the trio spoke. "Jonah, you have no choice. The council gathered and agreed this would be the best course of action." He said. "This has never happened before, this child could be a monster."