When a Woman Falls in Love with a Man...Who is really a Vampire

When he heard her gasp, Jonah was instantly alert. "What's wrong?" He asked in alarm.

she slowly relaxed and smiled. "The baby kicked."

Jonah's expression brightened with joy. "Really?" In one quick, impossibly fast seeming movements he had Kieara laying down on the bed, her head resting on the pillows and Jonah resting his head carefully and gently on her belly.

She'd enjoyed his turn from nervous to happy aboutthe baby. She smiled as he listened and the baby pressed against his cheek.

When he felt the baby kick, he smiled and lifted her shirt, exposing her rounded belly and placed kisses everywhere before leaning up and kissing her lips, resting a hand on her stomach.

She smiled as he did and the baby kicked again in response.

He pulled away and rested his head against her belly again, a determined glint in his eyes. Jonah wouldn't let the elders take his baby or harm Kieara. They could do all they want to him, but not to his family.

As he lay there, he suddenly heard her stomach growl and chuckled. "Why don't I take you out for something to eat?" He suggested, kissing her lips.

Kieara blushed deeply. She then spoke. "That sounds good."

He nodded and helped her up, his expression thoughtful and worried about the elders' news.

"I love you." He breathed, holding her against him and not wanting to let go.

((I don't know...I think I've just kind of lost interest in this RP. I don't know what to write.))

(OOC: I suppose we could try. Although...I would like us to write more in our posts, if you're okay with that, instead of just a couple of words...)

(OOC: Okay, but I think I would like to try a different plot. Any ideas?)