When a Woman Falls in Love with a Man...Who is really a Vampire

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He stroked her hair, lightly running his fingers through the strands. Part of him wanted her to say yes, but a bigger part wanted her to say no to his offer. He kissed her forehead.

She smiled as she kissed bacl pressing close. A couple weeks passed and she had a small bump forming on her abdomen and she hadn't been feeling well.

Jonah decided to check on Kieara. He had called her a few times since they had made love and tried to visit her, but she said she had been sick and couldn't make it. He was worried and went over to the two appartments down and knocked on her door, hoping she would let him in.

She came to the door and lit up seeing him even though she felt and looked horrible. She was wearing a robe and pajama pants. She was pale. "Hi Jonah."

"Hi." He smiled, but then it faded. "What's wrong?" He asked, gently taking her pale face in his hands. She looked like she'd been sick, or was sick.

"Oh. Do you need a doctor?" He asked her, hoping she would be alright.

"I'm thinking about it." She spoke. She moved to hug him. Though when she did, a tiny bump on her abdomen pressed against him though she hadn't noticed it.

He nodded, and his eyes went wide when he felt a small round bump on her stomach. He gently placed his hands over the slight bulge. "Kieara...Are you...?" He couldn't finish the sentance.

Kieara was oblivious. "What?" She asked confused.

"Are you pregnant Kieara?" He asked, his hand still resting gently on her belly.

She suddenly became nervous. The symptoms came together, but what if he left? What if he didn't want it? What if he got mad? She looked afraid. "I....I don't know I think maybe...." She gauged his reaction.

Jonah wasn't sure what to think about this. He stepped back at her and burried his head in his hands, groaning. "I'm sorry Kieara." He breathed, not sure of what else to say. No one had ever told him vampires could preduce. But then, he had never asked nor had they known.

"Don't be sorry." She spoke seeing his stress. She looked down nervously. "I think that a baby...might be interesting."

He remained silent, his head still burried in his hands. It's not that he was mad at her, but at himself for making this happen to her. "But it's my fault Kieara." He muttered, finally looking at her.

Kieara had wanted a family but didn't think she could have one with him. "What if...I said I wanted a baby?"

He looked at her with a dismayed expression. He gently took her face in his hands, tilting her head up a little. "If it's what you want and what would make you happiest, then go for it." He tried to smile and kissed her lips, trying to decide what to do. "Whatever makes you happy is...fine with me."

She spoke. "Don't lie, what do you think of all this..."

He looked at her. "Kieara...I did tell you the truth. Whatever makes you happy." He sighed. "Although...I however, am unsure. But, I won't abandond you. It would be wrong. After all, this is our child together." He tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Kieara listened to him and spoke. "why so unsure?" She asked placing her head on his shoulder.