Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.

• Welcome
    to Aspen, Colorado; a small ski-resort town located in the Rocky Mountain foothills. This place is perfect for skiing and winter sports. It is beyond breath-taking throughout the year. One of the prettiest places all year round is Maroon Lake. Aspen is located in the middle-west portion of Colorado. It is about 160 miles from Denver and is roughly just over three hours to drive either way. Aspen is a rather large tourist destination in the winter time but still manages to attract the attention of outdoor recreation seekers. The town itself has a nice range going from urban to suburban and rural, thus lending itself to all types of people. Aside from being well known for it's skiing, Aspen also houses many high-end restaurants and shoppes, along with the historic Wheeler Opera House. As like many towns, Aspen is also home to the Wheeler-Stallard House, a 19th century – Queen Anne – style home – turned museum, as well as the Aspen Art Museum … which showcases different art pieces throughout the year.

Of course being a residential town means that there must be a place for the residents to stay and a place for them to learn. The primary preschool in Aspen is Wildwood School. It is located on 241 Wildwood Ln and is an environmentally friendly school for those in first year of preschool, second year of preschool and kindergarten. The high school, middle school and elementary school are one and the same. Aspen Elementary and Middle School is one building for kindergarten through eighth grade while Aspen High School is located right next to the other building and is the education center for those in the ninth through twelfth grade. Both buildings are located on 235 High School Rd. Aside from the mandatory schooling, Colorado Mountain College – Aspen Campus is also located in the town. It is located at 255 Sage Way, and the community college is commuter only... meaning that there are no dorms.

In order to live with a roof over ones head, there must be some sort of income... and income is generally generated in the form of working. Aspen (and surrounding towns) offer a variety of different occupations to make a living from. Of course residents live all over the town, but generally there are the more common places to live and the less common (all of this information can be found on the below post).

This rp centers around raising/starting a family. Most of the women should be expecting. With any luck, everyone will be partnered off before we start. (and as a side note, any children born in rp are controlled by the user who has the mother by default unless otherwise decided)

This rp takes place starting in the month of October. Most pregnancies are about 38-40 weeks (roughly 9.5-10 months) so keep that in mind when you fill out the form ^_^.
  • @~Happily.Ever.After~ (Owner)
    @~Dark Disney~ (Co-GM)
    @Princess Poisoned Rose (Co-GM)
    @Felilla
    @Windrunner
    @Tarieles
    @Mundane Monster
    @neptune
    @Shayla
    @MaryGold

tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao7_500.jpg
  • Rules

|Posts & Language & Literacy|
    ||Please Try To Limit The Cussing. Keep all OOC to this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and forms are here. I prefer at least a small paragraph per character, but 3+ lines at the very least please... Try To Have Proper Spelling... It's Not That Hard To Do, Use The Built In Spell-Check Feature {I Don't Mind Words Such As Color/Colour, Or Favorite/Favourite}||

|Characters|
    ||You Can Have As Many Characters As You Want, But Please Keep Genders Even {No Twenty Girls And One Guy}, Please Keep All Of Your Characters Active... I Understand It Can Be Hard Sometimes, But Post For All Of Them At Least Once Every Three Pages. You May NOT Use Anime Or Cartoons For This RP, All Images Should Be Of Real People {Or Animals} and I have nothing against LGBT+, and I do allow it in my rps <No Transgender though... it's too confusing for display purposes... your character is either male or female> ... putting that aside, while it is still your choice it would probably be easiest if all the characters were in heterosexual relationships due to the nature of this rp. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. Powerplaying should not be an issue since there are, simply put, no powers, but there is none of that either.||

|Reading|
    ||I expect you to read the rules and basically understand everything. If you have a question please ask :3. If you have read this write your character's favorite color somewhere in the form||

|RPing|
    ||Wait To Be Accepted By Me or a GM Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. You May NOT Be Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse {Mates For Animals may have both sides played by the same user}. I don't care what sexuality your character is... just remember, no transgender because it's too confusing for me to display (and keep in mind this is about raising a family so heterosexual relationships might be easier to work with. Though ultimately the sexuality is your choice ^.^). Don't Ignore Someone, And If A Recap Or Repost Is Asked For Be Friendly And Kind And Try To Give It To The Person||

|Have Fun!|
    ||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, I Will Add More Rules If I Need To||

Outside Wheeler Opera House
Outside Wheeler Opera House
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao2_1280.jpg
Inside Wheeler Opera House
Inside Wheeler Opera House
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao1_1280.jpg
Aspen Art Museum
Aspen Art Museum
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao3_1280.jpg
Maroon Lake
Maroon Lake
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao1_1280.jpg
Wheeler-Stallard House
Wheeler-Stallard House
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao3_1280.jpg
Wildwood School
Wildwood School
tumblr_of7va6yXgt1tw3lmao4_1280.jpg
Aspen Elementary and Middle School
Aspen Elementary and Middle School
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao5_1280.jpg
Aspen High School
Aspen High School
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao4_1280.jpg
Colorado Mountain College - Aspen Campus
Colorado Mountain College - Aspen Campus
tumblr_of7v9eN5Nu1tw3lmao6_1280.jpg

X <= Click for OOC Thread => X

Sunday October 16th; 12pm

767 Hopkins Rd. ~ Mara <23, Dec.25, Married to Moses, 1mo along - doesn't know pregnant, undecided if she wants to know genders || X> || Logan <N/A, Jul.4> || Casey <N/A, Jul.4>
Mara wiped her hands on her apron, drying off the water from the sink as she turned around and leaned against the counter. Lately the twenty-three year young woman had been feeling sluggish and a bit under the weather throughout the days, and it was a bit concerning to her... especially since it could potentially affect her acting and modelling career ... let alone being in the bakery. The last thing she needed was to make everyone in Aspen sick if she really was getting sick. Sighing as her thoughts began to stress her out, Mar took a few deep breaths, pulled a glass out of her cabinet, filled it with the cool and refreshing tap water, and took a few sips before replacing it on the counter again. Her break was almost up and she needed to get back down to the bakery before the dessert rush. Luckily today was a short day though, and within a few hours she could head back upstairs to her families home where she would be able to reunite with her husband and their adorable adopted son.
{Tagged; mentioned Moses and Blaine @Felilla }

961 Chatfield Rd. ~ Magnus <32, Mar.18, Dating Maddy || X> || Jade <8, Jun.5, 2nd Grade || X>
"C'mon kiddo" Magnus said, ushering his daughter back inside the firehouse as he scrambled for his timecard and swiped out. "We gotta go see mom, make sure she's doing good" the firefighter added lightly as he picked his pouting eight-year-old up, swinging her in the air for a second. "Now drop that 'tude Jade" Mag glanced at her seriously. It wasn't much of a secret that Jade could get jealous and bratty in less than the blink of an eye... and ever since Magnus had started dating a lady that was not his first-born's biological mom she had been making much of a stink... and sadly for the little lady nothing would be changing anytime soon, especially since they now lived together and Maddy was expecting.

"Why do we always haveta go see her" Jade complained as Magnus swung the child up into the air. She had been enjoying herself. Jade didn't understand what was so special about Madelaine .... and she didn't really like calling her mom... but she did it because her daddy had told her to... and that she wouldn't get to play with Sabrina any more if she wasn't nice to Maddy. She also didn't like having to move in with her when she had liked the apartment next to Sabrina's perfectly well. Even though she liked playing with her friend, Sabrina, the curly haired elementary schooler found her wierd sometimes because she would do things like a bazillion times!
{Tagged; Mentioned Maddy @Tarieles and Sabrina @Mundane Monster }

967 Chatfield Rd. ~ Delilah <24, Oct.15, Married to August, 8mo along - knows genders> || X>|| Sarah <N/A, Nov.10> || Remus <N/A, Nov.9>
Lil found herself walking ... no, scratch that, waddling down the hallway from the bedroom she shared with her husband, August, of almost three years to the living room. While the pretty blonde hated being cooped up she didn't really have much choice now. Delilah felt closer and closer to popping each day, and while she was thrilled to finally be having children it was getting to the point of intolerable between clothing not fitting great, sleepless nights, never having energy and not being able to do some of the things that she loved like taking a date-night trail ride with her hubby down to Maroon Lake. Easing her way down onto the reclining, super plushy, arm chair they owned, Didi found herself sighing as the Pressure on her hips and back ceased some. Her entire life she had wanted a large number of children, coming from a family of fiive children herself, but this whole twins thing was not something she bargained for. Even though she was thrilled to be so close to meeting her little cowboy and cowgirl she was over this 'oh so magical' pregnancy thing.
{Tagged; Mentioned August @Felilla }

968 Chatfield Rd. ~ Olivier <28, Jun.23, Married to Zoe || X> || Aerlyn <3, Sept.29, 1st Pre-K || X>
Oli had been up since dawn trying to fix a particularly aggravating section of fence that seemed to break more often than any other section. Lifting his hat up slightly to wipe the back of his left forearm across his brown, Olivier glanced up at the sky. It might be mid october, but it sure as hell felt like the middle of july when you were struggling with fence mesh that appeared to have a mind of its own. Glancing at his ld-school flip phone for the time, Oli gave a low whistle and waited for the trusty companion who had tagged along, Piston, to come bounding back over, tail up and wagging happily. "Alright boy, looks like that'll have to do it for today" he said rather bleakly as he bent down to scratch the tanish white dog behind the ear for a moment. Climbing back up into his truck after the dog hoped into the back of the pickup, the local farmer drove the two miles back to the house, not wanting to walk both ways with all his tools.

Walking through the door, Oli hung up his stetson and manuevered to the sink, washing and drying his hands quickly before catching his little girl, Aery, mid-leap off the steps. Sure, it was dangerous... but it was something of a tradition now. "Hey girl, where's mama at?" he asked, planting a quick kiss on the toddler's head before putting her down and holding her hand, listening while Aerlyn led her papa to Zoe, his pregnant wife. Olivier found it exciting that both his wife and his sister were expecting at the same time and were due around roughly the same time. It was also exciting for him to be having another child. Oli had never realy given it much thought about how many children would be nice to have, but he knew he definitely wanted more than the one daughter they already had.

"Hey baby" Oli smiled softly when he came into contact with his wife "How're ya feelin' today?" he asked, kissing her cheek quickly.
{Tagged; Interact Zoe @~Dark Disney~ }

935 Little Annie Rd. ~ Benji <27, Sept.15, Married to Kasta || X>
Benji smiled happily, laughing softly as he 'tossed' his one year old in the air a few times. While the young man loved his work and his amazing wife ... the amazing woman he had snagged up so many years ago after both of them had moved to the same city in Germany, the rest being history, he absolutely adored his son. To Benji, Carlos was the apple of his eye. His little buddy that was the perfect mix of himself and his wife, and while the couple was hoping to extend their family by at least one more, Carl would always be special... and not just because he had a more 'mainstream' name either. 'Normal' names were not exactly something that either Benji or Kasta had acquired at birth, and they both enjoyed the more unusual names... but Carlos David just fit pefectly, plus it gave a special sort of recognition to each of their fathers.
{Tagged; interact David, mentioned Kasta @Princess Poisoned Rose }

922 Little Annie Rd. ~ Walter <31, Jun.21, Married to Cassandra || X>
"Very good guys. I think you all are ready for opening night and will do awesome." Walter said as he stood up after a moment and re-opened the notebook he had closed just moments before. Currently he was sitting in the Wheeler Opera House, watching his current cast for the community theater program he ran and directed (in addition to the middle school and high school theater programs), the Aspen variation of the production, Hamilton, and he was very proud of how it was turning out... especially since opening night wasn't for another two weeks and the new hit musical was still relatively new... the fact they even had the rights for it was astounding. "You all amazing, so I just have a few nit-picky notes." he continued quickly, standing a little straighter as most of the cast glued their eyes to his wandering frame. "Emma, Alexa and Sierra, I know Patsy wanted you all to do that little twirly thing during Schuyler Sisters ... but it still looks a little .... hmm... a little... haphazard. You can still do it, but three need to be closer to one another during the circle and not hitting each other with the twirl, so I think we should do that again once more before we part for the day. Bryan you did great. Keep up the good vocal work, you are portraying philip brilliantly. Jacob, you also did very well today, thanks for stepping in last minute as young Philip. It's a lot more believable. Everyone except the sisters, Hamilton, Laurens and Father Schuyler are free to go. I just want to see you six run the Schuyler Sisters, Satisfied, Burn and Helpless once more, then you are all free for the day. Let's take fifteen and we'll re gather after the break."

As Frankie dismissed the majority of his cast, he stepped outside as they left and pulled out his galaxy edge. The Bulgarian native was still getting used to the new phone, but he was catching on all-right. Scrolling through his favorites, Walt clicked Cassandra's name and let the phone ring, waiting for his beauty to pick up. Lately he had been more excited than ever. Cassie was really starting to show a lot now that she was about half done with her pregnancy, and fatherhood made Walter uber excited and yet also beyond terrified at the same time.
{Tagged; interact Cassandra @~Dark Disney~ }

Apt. C214, 428 Eagle Park Dr. ~ Deacon <34, Oct.21, Married to Anita>
-Will Post Next Time-
{Tagged; --}

Apt. 115, 423 Eagle Park Dr. ~ Onyx <19, Oct.28, Will Date Fallon>
-Will Post Next Time/After Neptune Posts-
{Tagged; --}

800 Hopkins Rd. ~ Giselle <22, Nov.13, Married to Arthur, 6mo along - doesn't know gender, doesn't want to know || X> || Ryan <2, Oct.31 || X> || Jane <N/A, Feb.14>
Humming softly as she lifted her foot gently and precariously off the pedal that kept her sewing machine running, Giselle glanced around before pulling the rest of the fabric off the machine. It was perfect for the nursery. She had begun this quilt four months ago when she found out she would be having another baby, just as she had done when she found out about Ryan. As the thought of her toddler came across her mind, Giselle stood up and pursed her lips slightly. Where was her happy-go-lucky two year old? hopefully he wasn't bothering daddy. Her poor husband seemed like he was having a hard time lately, and caring for a toddler probably wasn't something he needed to be responsible for at the moment. As she wandered out of her sewing room, Marvel the runty Spotted Genet hoped onto her shoulder. It took the brunette slightly by surprise, but he had been doing that for almost a month now, so she was able to 'recover' quickly, only stumbling for a step or two generally. As she made her way through the home she let out a sigh of relief and smiled happily when she saw them together, Ryan not being an overbearing toddler. "How are my two men today?" she asked gently, taking a seat next to them.
{Tagged; interact Arthur @Felilla }

777 Hopkins Rd. ~ Andromeda <27, Jan.1, Dating Turner, 3mo along - doesn't know pregnant {find out at 6mo}, doesn't want to know gender || X> || Otto <N/A, May.30>
Andromeda was still in her pajamas, and hadn't risen from her somewhat peaceful slumber until about ten this morning. Last night had been a bit rough. The blonde had been up four times in the span of three hours just to run to the bathroom. This was the fourth night in a row this had happened, but she was determined to self-help herself... she didn't want to be going to the doctor... especially since it was probably some mix between a stomach bug and her body suddenly becoming sensitive to certain types of foods... after all, all of the dinners she had been eating lately were acidic and included a vast number of spices... so maybe that was the issue.

As she pulled the last dish out of their dishwasher, Andy stood up and stretched, arching her back. She hadn't seen her wonderful boyfriend all day... the last she could recall was murmuring something incohesive this morning when he said something about leaving to get a few things done.
{Tagged; mentioned Turner @Felilla}

754 Hopkins Rd. ~ Paige <29, Dec.21, Married to Alex, 5mo along - finds out gender at 6mo> || X> || Nathaniel <4, Oct.12, 2nd Pre-K || X> || Georgiana <N/A, Mar.14>
Paige rested an arm lightly over her stomach which seemed to be getting bigger everyday... it was definitely growing faster than it did when she was pregnant with Nathaniel. Overall though, Paige didn't mind. After all, it was now obvious she was expecting and not just looking as though she had eaten too many sweets. The brunette sat at her desk, a few books stacked in the far left corner, a desk lamp in the right corner, a stack of lined, loose-leaf paper pushed to the end of the large surface in front of her, and a handmade pen holder on top for ease of access and to ensure the safety of her blank papers. Directly in front of her sat about thirty pages, completely scribbled containing words upon words upon words... and a fair amount of scribbles, doodles and cross-outs accompanying them. The twenty-something year old was ambitious and never settled for less-than perfection... so much so that every time she nearly finished a story she would read it over, realize there was so much left unanswered and go back only to add more. This would be her first novel, a simple one really ... but she had already rewritten and added to it over twelve times and it had been a work in the making for over five years now.

Placing her pen down after a few more minutes, the bookshop owner slid the papers she had just been writing on into the top drawer of her desk and turned the little golden key to lock it before standing, straightening her dress and heading out from behind the clerk counter "Goodbye, I'm leaving for the day and I have off tomorrow for an appointment, so it's just you two and Carla" the blue-eyed woman reminded her two employees; Jimmy a tall young man of almost twenty-two and Cassandra a tiny young lady in her last year of high school. "If you need anything just contact me" she added after a moment before leaving Candelight Books with a warm half-smile on her face. Time to go home and see her two favorite men in the world.
{Tagged; --}

973 Chatfield Rd. ~ Eleanor <17, Sept.2, Dating Yannick || X>
"Have a good rest of the day Jorgensens!" Ellie called as her last table for the day left and her mom came out from the back to help her finish busing the tables. Eleanor was grateful that her parents were always so kind and helpful with her, but she wished they would close the restaurant even if just for a few nights to allow themselves some time for remourse. It hadn't even been three full weeks since they put Niklos in the ground and it was blatantly visible in their eyes how hollow and lost they still were. After all, Niklos and Eleanor were the pride and Joy of Una and Alstrados. They had always been a close-knit family, so this came as a particularly hard blow.

Once everything was cleaned up for the night, the family went back home ... it was almost as if her parents were on a never-ending cycle of work-sleep-repeat. It was heartbreaking in her opinion... but she couldn't focus on that too much. She had two papers and a major test coming up this week. Thankfully the seventeen year old had an amazing boyfriend who was able to keep her sane. After spending some quality time with her animals she headed upstairs to her brothers room. She wanted to look through his stuff, see if she could hold onto anything for memories or if she could offer certain things, such as some of his training gear, to friends of his. That, of course, was a terrible idea. As soon as she had pushed open the intricate cherry wood door to his room too many memories came running back to her, the good, the bad, the fun and the sad. Within minutes she was curled on his bed, stroking Beast, the exceptionally large, eight year old Maine Coon cat that once belonged to her brother, and desperately attempting not to let any more tears fall from her eyes.
{Tagged; --}

775 Hopkins Rd. ~ Juliette <19, Apr.23, Dating Tiago, 7mo along - knows gender> || Leila <N/A, Dec.2>
-Will Respond next time, to keep the flow since partner finished first X3-
{Tagged; --}

958 Chatfield Rd. ~ Edwin <33, Dec.7, Married to Verne || X>
Edwin pulled a pan of baked macaroni and cheese out of the oven and quickly set it on the stovetop, shaking his hands vigorously. "Every. Single. Time" he muttered to himself as he turned on the tap and shoved his left hand under the running water. Eddie had a habit of always letting the pot holder slip when he grabbed something... and no matter how many times he was told to use the oven mitts he never took the advice to heart it seemed.

After cooling his hand off for a moment, Edwin picked up the tray of food and set it on the cooling rack the couple had before pulling two plates, two forks and two glasses out of their kitchen cabinets. The tall father-to-be set the plates on the counter, filled each glass with water and brought them to the small kitchen table along with the forks. Wandering into the main area of the house, Ed smiled when he saw his wife. She really was the most special person in the world to him. "Love, lunch is ready" he said lightly, the smile never moving from his face. As the thirty-three year old headed back in to serve the dish he recounted on the fact that in roughly four short months he would be a father... a thought that terrified and rejuvinated him all at once.
{Tagged; interact Verne @Felilla }

Apt. B215, 428 Eagle Park Dr. ~ Killian <27, Aug.31, Married to Liddie | X>
Killian had given himself the day off, as well as yesterday and tomorrow. He had an extremely flexible schedule considering he was his own boss most of the time. Instead of spending time at his desk in the spare room, Killian had been trying to dedicate as much time as he could to his wife, after all they had only gotten married a short time ago and were already expecting their first child together.

So far, the day had been uneventful, neither of them had left the apartment just yet, and though it was relaxing it was starting to nag at him. The ginger haired man wasn't the type to sit around indoors for very long if he didn't have to. Standing up from where he had last ended up on the couch, Killian watched as Albert too rose and followed him after emerging from the pile of fur he made with the two cats in order to nap. "C'mon Al, let's go see if Miss Liddie wants to go for a walk with us" he decided quickly before heading over to his wife.
{Tagged; mention/interact Liddie @Felilla }

Apt. 023, 423 Eagle Park Dr. ~ Samantha <26, Apr.23, Dating Bash || X> || Ava <7, Dec.12, 2nd Grade || X>
Normally when Ava was at her dad's house for the weekend it meant that Samantha was able to not worry and just do whatever she wanted, usually it included her boyfriend, but this weekend Ava continuously threw tantrums about going over and had a few scheduled activities that postponed the trip, so now the second grader would be with her father all week. While under normal circumstances this would never have been allowed to happen, Samantha had an art event to attend just outside of Denver and Ava had a callback in Denver for the role of Cassie in the musical, 13, of course it was a smaller part as a school cheerleader, but it was still something to be vastly proud of (it also came with a few solos which excited Ava) ... especially considering the entire show centered around twelve and thirteen year olds and the small red-head was only seven. Due to traveling roughly three and a half hours each way over the span of Friday and Saturday (Ava had missed the last half of school), the parents had opted, mainly Sami really, to wait to drop off on Sunday. They would have been to the Hemming house earlier that morning, but they had both ended up sleeping through the alarms set for nine, woke around eleven, got changed, headed out, grabbed breakfast for themselves and, being the generous child she was, Ava asked to bring something over so they had stopped to pick up donuts before finally arriving at 775 Hopkins Avenue at 12:01pm. As Samantha turned off her new 2016 GMC Terrain SLT she found herseld tossing her piece of nicotine-filled gum in the trash... it just wasn't doing te trick for her right now, but she tried to avoid smoking when she had passengers in the car since she knew from experience that when the windows were open (which they were) the smoke particles would often irritate the passengers, especially those behind you... which is where her daughter was. Sliding out of the family-style SUV, Sam pulled open the door opposite of Ava and grabbed the small bag of belongings that she carried between homes. Much like Samara, Ava had belongings at her home and her father's home... that way neither of the girls would have to travel with a lot of stuff. Once her daughter was up and heading towards the door Ava slid a cigarette out of the packaging and lit up, sighing at the relief it brought to her. She wasn't the type of woman who was easily stressed, but having to deal with her ex-husband and his wife really got her going. All she wanted to do was be able to see Samara for a few minutes, get Ava settled and leave. This time would be harder knowing she was child-free for the week, but at the same time it made her traveling and errands easier.

It wasn't that she hated her father, but the seven year old disliked her baby sister and she didn't know what to think of her daddy's new wife, Ophelia, who was already having a baby... In addition to not loving having to go there it meant leaving her two great danes behind. Ava sighed as she pushed herself forward until she felt herself sliding off of the booster seat she still needed to sit in. Letting herself fall she hit the ground of the SUV that was just about a foot away rather gracefully and she pushed the door on her side of the van open with oth hands (not that she needed to use both hands, but she did so anyway). The red-head climbed down and waited for her mom to hand her the other bag containing her school supplies, a few activity/skill lists so she knew what to work on from her various coaches, her iphone 6s, two stuffed animals; a dog named Fred that she had since she was two and a manatee named Kleo that her mom's boyfriend had given her about a month after they had started dating officially.

After she had taken hold of the bag she meandered slowly up to the house and stopped in front of the front door. Taking a deep breath she glanced over her shoulder, looking back at her mom who had broke out the cigarettes, before lifting her left hand, making a fist and knocking, waiting for Chris or Ophelia to let her in.
{Tagged; mentioned Bash, Ophelia @Felilla and Chris @~Dark Disney~}

771 Hopkins Ave. ~ Vivienne <17, Jan.15, Dating/Will Date Topher>
-Will Respond next time, to keep the flow since partner finished first X3-
{Tagged; --}

764 Hopkins Ave. ~ Finnegan <26, Feb.13, Engaged to Angela>
-Will Post Next Time-
{Tagged; --}

Apt. A215, 428 Eagle Park Dr. ~ Tobias <28, Jun.21, Engaged to Regina>
-Will Post Next Time-
{Tagged; --}

Apt. B210, 428 Eagle Park Dr. ~ Randall <24, May.4, Dating/Engaged Kenna || X> || Mackenzie <5, Apr.5, Kindergarten || X>
Randy sat at the park, watching his five-year old run around happily. As much as he enjoyed spending time with his little angel, Rand often found himself at work, and many times working overtime... which meant leaving Mackenzie with the daycare or his girlfriend for a longer time than would be ideal. As he moved his gaze from the monkey bars down to his watch, Randy looked at the time and stood up. They would need to be leaving soon. He had promised Kenna that they would meet for lunch around 12:30, and honestly he was looking forward to it. After all, his daughter and his girlfriend were his two favorite people in the world.
{Tagged; mentioned Kenna @MaryGold }

LANA MONROE☆ Apt B213, 428 Eagle Park Dr. ☆ INTERACTIONS: Sabrina MENTIONED: Magnus ☆ OUTFIT # 660E3D

"Why is your macaroni always so mushy?" Sabrina complained pushing her food around her Doc McStuffin's plate. Lana gritted her teeth in irritation. Her little sister had been complaining about their lifestyle all weekend and to add insult to injury, she kept comparing them to other families. "And how come I always have to have lunchables for school? Jade never has lunchables. Neither does Amy or Kevin or P--"

"No talking at the table." Lana snapped, tired of the girl's incessant whining. It wasn't her fault she couldn't cook to save her life. And she didn't have time to make sandwiches and cut them into hearts or whatever the hell Magnus did for his kid. It's not like she wanted to give Sabrina crappy prepackaged 7/11 lunches everyday but she was busy.

Sabrina scrunched up her nose but stopped talking. Even though she was silent for the rest of lunch, Lana knew this wasn't the end of their argument. It never was. After she finished her own lunch (god, the pasta really was mushy.) Lana shooed Sabrina out of the apartment so she could clean. Lana didn't fear for Sabrina's safety, there really wasn't anyone in Aspen who was a danger to children. Plus Sabrina knew not to leave the a building.

Instead of starting the cleaning immediately, Lana flopped down on the couch and closed her eyes, sighing deeply. She wasn't ready for the weekend to come to an end. Going to work had become tedious lately and she no longer enjoyed watching her boss come up with new sets. She wanted to create a set for once! Tina, her boss had seen Lana's portfolio! She knew she had potential and yet she never once offered to give Lana a chance! When she had left work on Friday, Lana had passed a billboard about creating your own business and she wondered if that's what she should do. On one hand, she would love to make her own business and show Aspen a new way to decorate their houses, but on the other hand, Tina would crush her under her pretty rhinestone embedded pumps if she tried to make her own way. She'd make sure Lana could never get another interior design job unless she moved to another state.

"Co-ome on already!!!" Lana groaned, grabbing a throw pillow and screaming into it. To make matters worse...Lana still hadn't told Caprice about the...Incident. Anytime she thought about it, she just shuddered. She still couldn't believe what she'd done and now she was going to have to live with the consequences. For at least eighteen years. Feeling tears prick the back of her eyelids, Lana pushed the memory of why she'd gone out that night and messed up anyway. Turning on her side, Lana sniffled and placed her hands on her not too big belly. When was her life going to get better? She had a wonderful girlfriend with a kid that she didn't hate on sight, and a 'not as bad as she could be' sister, so when was the rest of her life going to follow suit?

SABRINA MONROE☆ Apt B213, 428 Eagle Park Dr. ☆ INTERACTIONS: Lana, @Felilla MENTIONED: Jade OUTFIT # 81D665
Sabrina used a napkin to stealthily hide the gross feeling macaroni in before pushing away from the table and stomping out of the apartment. She hated when Lana told her to stop talking. She never got to talk about stuff. In school her teachers let her talk about stuff all the time because they said they lived in a democracy, so it was her right to talk. Sabrina wanted to go back inside and accuse Lana of being a dictator (she'd learn about that too) but she knew that would only end in Lana yelling at her and she hated being yelled at. She settled with muttering, "It's not fair!" Under her breath before taking the elevator to the first floor and banging loudly on Salem's door approximately seven times. Rocking back on her heels, she waited for Caprice to open the door, so she could play with her soon to be sister. Sabrina didn't have many friends--In fact, the only friends she did have were Jade, Jasmine and Salem, but Salem was her favorite. And it wasn't just because their names started with Sa- or because they lived in the same building, it was because Salem didn't think Sabrina was weird when she did some things seven times and other things regular. Plus according to Caprice, Salem was a fairy and fairies were always cool.
RONAN NOLAN☆ 950 Chatfield Rd. ☆ INTERACTIONS: ☆ OUTFIT # 6F8CAB
Ronan WIP

MADISON NOLAN☆ 950 Chatfield Rd ☆ INTERACTIONS: ☆ OUTFIT # FF66FC
Madison WIP

Last edited:
Sunday, October 16th, 2016, 12pm
Claire Y. Kang ~ Age 26, April 18th | Location: Home (773 Hopkins Ave.) | Married To Gray D. Sparks ~ Outfit: Dress
Since it was the last day of the weekend, both her Son Tristan and Stepdaughter Merry were home. Expecting mother Claire was relaxing in her living room on the couch. The TV was not on because she wanted some peace and quiet, having been worn out by strong contractions sometime in the morning, though they have mostly stopped since she started relaxing. At the moment, she was just drinking tea and reading a pregnancy guide. If anything, Claire really just wanted to cuddle with her husband Gray. She had always found it a coincidence that they had children from previous relationships, and now they were expecting their second child...Together. Over all, they will be having their third child. She looked down at her swollen belly as she felt her baby kicking against the palm of her hand. Sighing, she gently rubbed where her baby had kicked. "Its okay sweetie, Daddy will be here soon." she said, hoping that her child would calm down.
{Mentioned: Merry, Gray @Felilla }

Ashley R. Yang ~ Age 22, Sept. 26th | Location: Home (964 Chatfield Rd.) | Married to Joe P. Blood ~ Outfit: Robe, Slippers
Now that it was Afternoon, Ashley was resting on the couch in her Living Room. She had spent the morning tidying up the house, wanting to keep it clean and she couldn't stand the sight of dust being in the house. She had mopped and swept the floor, vacuumed the carpet and did the dishes. At the moment, she was making lunch; there was Mushroom Soup in the Crock Pot and she was going to make Grilled Cheese sandwiches.

As she held her back, Ashley got up and went to go grab the Bread from the Pantry and the Cheese from the Refridgerator. Lastly, she put pam in the frying pan so that the cheese would not stick to it. While readying the bread, her stomach started growling, which did annoy her, because that would have been very embarressing if it happened in public. After assembling the sandwiches, she switched the Crock Pot to 'Keep Warm', Ashley went to put the Bread and Cheese away before going to start on grilling the sandwiches and turning on the Ventilation, but kept it low so that she wouldn't have to make so much noise. Meanwhile, her Dog, Blackheart, and her Cat, Shampoo, were cuddling and taking a nap on Blackheart's Doggie Bed near the Couch.
{No Interactions Or Mentions}

Yolanda H. Kwon ~ Age 24, Dec. 5th | Location: Home (934 Little Annie Rd.) | Engaged to Emmett F. Jasper ~ Outfit: Dress
Since she couldn't really work much anymore, Yolanda was pretty much preparing for Maternity Leave from her Job since her boss didn't feel comfortable with her working on or around cars due to her pregnancy, because the work conditions could affect her baby negatively. Although she did not like it, her baby's health as well as her own came first and she was happy that they understood that. Since she had been working with Mitsubishi for a couple of years, they were giving her the option to work only on weekends so that she could have more time with her child. On the other hand, she was contemplating on quitting and being a stay-at home Mom for a little while. However, she hadn't reached a final decision yet, but wasn't stressing over it either.

Since today was her day off, Yolanda was at home, waiting for her fiance. His hours were different from hers since he ran his own auto shop. They were about to have a third car in their driveway and her current car was going to be staying in the Garage for a while. As she relaxed on her bed and onto the pillow, she scrolled down a web page on her Laptop, looking for a good Family Car. Despite loving Sports Cars herself, she wanted a Family Friendly car, like a van or SUV. At the same time, she was also doing her best to plan out their wedding, still unsure if she wanted to do the wedding before or after the baby was born. At the moment, she was leaning towards before the baby is born because she thought the idea of being a pregnant bride was cute and there were more options for wedding photos.
{Mentions: Emmett @Felilla )

Angela A. Kim ~ Age 25, May 30th | Location: Home (764 Hopkins Ave.) | Engaged to Finnegan O. I. Quirke II ~ Outfit: Dress
~Next time~

Stephanie M. Hyun ~ Age 24, Aug. 1st | Location: Home (Apt C211, 428 Eagle Park Dr.) | Married to Arnold H. Perkings ~ Outfit: Robe, Slippers
About an hour after Breakfast, Tiffany decided to go ahead and take a nap. As she slept, her pet cat Thor hoped onto the bed and plopped himself right beside her very pregnant stomach. He even started head bunting it, rubbing his head against her robe. The reason why he was even near the belly was because it was warm and cats love warm places while acting as natural heaters themselves. However, he jolted when he felt the baby kicking him. The kitty put his paw where the baby had kicked. In her sleep, Tiffany's hand grabbed onto him and she ended up bringing him closer. Rather then struggling or becoming skittish, Thor just allowed himself to be hugged before trying to cuddle with his heavily pregnant human, hugging her arm as she slept.
{No Interactions or Mentions}

Francis Palace ~ Age 33, Sept 20 | Location: Outdoors | Married to Carissa K. Palace ~ Outfit: Workout Attire,Jacket
Since it was a Sunday, Francis' Dry Cleaners was closed, although he was there earlier in the morning to fix one of the machines that had broken earlier in the week. Despite it being cold outside, the former Marine went out on a jog. For the past month, he has been trying to adjust to the idea of becoming a Father. To be honest, he was very excited and couldn't wait to meet his child. He and his wife are expecting their first child.

Devin Saverino ~ Age 33, July 18 | Location: Mountainside | Married to Val L. Saverino ~ Outfit: Snowboarder
With Snowboarding season coming up, Devin was more then excited to once again becoming a Snowboarding Instructor, which was a Seasonal Job to make extra money for him and his wife. Last week, he was given the news that they were expecting their first child. For the first time in a while, Devin had never been so happy. Lessons weren't starting until November and Devin only had half a month left to sharpen his skills. After a couple of minutes enjoying the view on the mountainside, Devin began his descent down the mountain.
{Mentions: Val @~Dark Disney~ }

Tristan H. Kang-Montana ~ Age 10, June 1st | Location: Home (773 Hopkins Ave.) ~ Outfit
It was the last day for the weekend, so Tristan was going to try and make it last. It hadn't been long since he started his second to last year in Elementary School, but not like he was being swarmed with homework or anything...Yet. It was still wierd to see his mother pregnant. When his parents shared the news with him and his sister, Merry, Tristan was very excited, not caring that it was a girl. Either way he said that he was going to be the "Best Big Brother Ever".

He was looking forward to going back to school again, since he was more or so bored during the weekends. At the moment, since he didn't feel like playing videogames, Tristan decided to instead read a book.

Unborn Children/Due Dates/How Far Along Mommy is (Months/Weeks)
Ariana G. Kang-Sparks ~ December 10th ~ 7.5 Months/33 Weeks
Erica T. Blood ~ December 13th ~ 7 Months/30 Weeks
Leon D. Quirke ~ December 28th ~ 7.5 Months/33 Weeks
Daniel K. Jasper ~ December 25th ~ 7 Months/30 Weeks
Michael C. Perkings ~ January 17th ~ 6.5 Months/28 Weeks

Last edited:
[bg=#610B21]Opehlia <29 {April 2nd} ❃ Married to Chris ❃ Location: Home {775 Hopkins Ave}>
Ophelia rested her hands on her swollen stomach as she sat on the couch, watching reruns of "The Simpsons". It had been her favorite show as a kid and though the newer episodes didn't really interest her much, she was quite a big fan of the older ones. Next to her, plans for the substitute were spread out. The process of setting up the lessons had been slow going, but it had still been going. She didn't really want to stop teaching to go on maternity leave, but it seemed the board was leaving her no choice in the matter.
Ophelia wondered when Chris would be back home with Samara. They needed to go to the grocery store and Ophelia didn't trust herself to drive with a baby in her tummy.
Mentioned: Chris and Samara @~Dark Disney~
Tagged: N/A
[/bg]
[bg=#2E2EFE]Emmett <26 {April 14th} ♞ Engaged to Yolanda ♞ Location: Jasper Car Garage>
Emmett worked tirelessly at his garage. He'd bought through hard work and determination, using the funds originally save for college tuition to buy the previously rundown place. He wiped the oil off of his hands as he checked his phone for any missed messages. It was the last car of the day, seeing as Emmett closed up at noon on Sundays. He was just waiting for his secretary to finish up the paperwork. He sighed as he closed his eyes and turned his face to the ceiling. He'd never admit it, but Yolanda's pregnancy was worrying him a bit. He was a mechanic, not a father. He was excited, yes, but he was also very nervous. What if he wasn't up to the task?
He heaved in another sigh and halfheartedly wished he had picked up some stupid bad habit that would ease his nerves. He chuckled a bit at the thought before walking into the office and handing his secretary the keys. "I'm off, Amelia. Make sure Mrs. Brady gets taken care of. See you tomorrow."
Amelia nodded in response as Emmett got into his Chevy Camaro and hurried home.
Mentioned: Yolanda @Windrunner
[/bg]
[bg=#0174DF]Verne <31 {January 23rd} ❃ Married to Edwin ❃ Location: Home {958 Chatfield Road}>
Verne was lying on the couch, staring at the ceiling, her hands resting on her swollen stomach. She sung quietly under her breath, subconsciously hoping that their little boy could hear her. Their little Hector. The last time she was this happy was when she married Edwin. "Smells wonderful, dear," she commented when her husband came into the room. "Mind helping me up?"
Mentioned: --
Tagged: Edwin @~Happily.Ever.After.
[/bg]
[bg=#04B404]Arnie <26 {June 4th} ♞ Married to Stephanie ♞ Location: Home {Apt C211, 428 Eagle Park Dr.}>
Arnold stepped into the house, carrying several bags of food as well as a Yelp's leash. The dog bounded into the house the moment he removed the leash, likely looking for her other owner, the beautiful Stephanie. He set the groceries on the table as he walked further into the apartment. To his surprise, he found his wife strewn across their bed, cradling their cat. Yelp sniffed at her hand quietly, but was careful not to make too much noise. Arnold patted the golden retriever on the head before kneeling down next to the bed. "Tiffany, dear. I picked us up a movie from the Redbox if you want to watch it," he said gently, trying to wake her up slowly.
Tagged: Stephanie @Windrunner
[/bg]
[bg=#04B431]Turner <29 {October 4th} ♞ Dating Andromeda ♞ Location: Jewelry Store>
Normally, Turner would spend all of his Sunday's with his wonderful girlfriend, but he had other plans today. Currently, he had a couple of his friends covering for him, saying they were watching a football game. Instead, he was at a jewelry store, picking the perfect ring. She'd likely want something unique, but not to gaudy. He was leaning towards the garnet surrounded by small diamonds. He tested it's weight in his hand. It was actually surprisingly light. "When are you going to propose?" the jeweler asked curiously.
"Next month. It's our two year anniversary," Turner answered as he handed the ring back to him.
"That's a big one," he agreed.
Turner nodded. "I'll take that one,"
Mentioned: Andromeda @~Happily.Ever.After~
Tagged: --
[/bg]
[bg=#BE81F7]Liddie <25 {March 24th} ❃ Married to Killian ❃ Location: Home {Apartment B-215, 428 Eagle Park Dr.}
Liddie was doing some bookkeeping for her shop when she heard her husband ask Albert a question. Despite being pregnant, Liddie still had a lot of stuff to do, especially when she employed so few people. Aside from her, she had two other employees, a college student and a middle aged woman. Neither of them were really equipped to run Manson Books, which made her a bit nervous. What if she didn't have enough time for her baby? Or if she neglected her store or-
She forced herself to breathe as she pushed herself off of the couch. She wasn't that far along. Now wasn't the time to worry about things like that. "I'd love to go on a walk," she said as her husband entered the room. She hoped he couldn't tell how frazzled she was.
Tagged: Killian @~Happily.Ever.After~
[/bg]
[bg=#A5DF00]Arthur <24 {March 13th} ♞ Married to Giselle ♞ Location: Home {800 Hopkins Ave}
Arthur was sitting at the table with his little boy, Ryan, each of them munching on a fresh peach he'd picked up form the store. Arthur nodded, listening to his son as he checked the scores for Colorado University's basketball team. He glanced down at his son with a smile on his face. His wife chose that moment to walk in and Arthur couldn't help but smile. Giselle got prettier every time he saw her, even when she was disheveled and heavily pregnant. Three more months. Three more months and they would have another bundle of joy. He leaned against his hand, grinning. "We're wonderful. Want a peach?" he held another one of the juicy fruits out to her.
Mentioned: GIselle @~Happily.Ever.After~
[/bg]
[bg=#00FF80]Noah <34 {April 2nd} ❃ Engaged to Jesse ❃ Location: Home {952 Chatfield Road}
Noah had just barely managed to get her rambunctious soon-to-be stepson down for a nap. She loved Isaac dearly, but it was difficult to deal with his hyperactive tendencies at times, especially when she was pregnant enough to experience some sudden tiredness. She set down her book when she heard Jesse enter the room. A small smile crossed her face at his comment, "Oh, I don't know. Nap? Naps sound good."
She always wanted children, but now that she dealt with one outside of work, she could honestly say they were the most exhausting {and wonderful} thing she had ever encountered.
Tagged: Jesse @neptune
[/bg]
[bg=#8258FA]Alice <19 {March 16th} ❃ Dating/Crushing on Madison ❃ Location: Home {Apt 101, 423 Eagle Park Dr.}
Ever since she got her number, Alice had been texting Madison basically nonstop. Anyone who saw them together would likely think they were dating. Alice blushed at the thought She wasn't technically dating Madison, seeing as she'd never taken her on a date. She wanted to take her on a date today, but she had Brendan duty.
Not that she was complaining. Brendan was a joy and she owed her aunt that much, but she just wished today was Yan's turn. He was off with his girlfriend today though. She couldn't even go out when Clementine returned because she was likely inviting her boyfriend over for dinner and Alice always stayed for that. An idea suddenly came to her and a smile covered her face as she sent a quick text to Madison: Meet me in front of the Wheeler Opera House at eight.
Tagged: Madison @Mundane Monster
[/bg]
[bg=#088A85]Yannick <18 {August 4th} ♞ Dating Eleanor ♞ Location: Work {White House Tavern} >
Yannick finished up his shift easily, passing on the torch to the afternoon and night crews. Most people loved coming in after him, seeing as he was one of the few people that actually cleaned up before taking off, unlike his sister, Alice. He untied his apron and sat at the bar, staring off into the distance. He wondered how Eleanor was doing. She'd been a mess since Niklos passed away. Heck, Yannick had cried when he died. Someone like Niklos deserved to live a long and happy life.
His thoughts returned to Eleanor, a girl that he could almost attest to being the love of his life. He'd been dating her since he was in high school, which, to be honest, wasn't that long ago, seeing as he graduated last year. They'd still been dating since his Sophomore year and her Freshman year. Yannick sighed and tried to think of ways to cheer her up. They were supposed to spend the afternoon together anyways. His gaze wandered over to the kitchen as a thought popped into his head.
"Double my order!" he called back to the chef before texting Eleanor.
On my way. Make sure you have comfortable walking shoes.
Tagged: Eleanor @~Happily.Ever.After~
[/bg]
[bg=#9A2EFE]Clementine <27 {December 31st} ❃ Dating Emile ❃ Location: Home {Apt 101, 423 Eagle Park Dr.}>
She needed to finish a million things at once today, from her private yoga session at two to cleaning Brendan's bathroom and fixing dinner. She expected Emile to come over for dinner too. Sometimes she wondered if she was pushing him too far, too fast. Emile never asked for a partner with a child. She was pulling her long blonde hair back into a ponytail when Emile arrived with coffee, a pleasant and welcome surprise. She blinked at his tired eyes, "You look like you've been hit by a bus."
Tagged: Emile @Tarieles
[/bg]
[bg=#FFBF00]Bash <27 {December 3rd} ❃ Dating Samantha ❃ Location: -->
WIP
[/bg]
[bg=#FE2E2E]Rosalie <23 {May 30th} ❃ Dating Demi ❃ Location: -->
WIP
[/bg]
[bg=#08298A]Gray <29 {September 4th} ♞ Married to Claire ♞ Location: Outdoors>
On top of the mountain, Gray felt like he could conquer the world. He used to bring Claire, Merry, and Tristan up here with him before it started to get colder outside. The season had been dry so far and he hoped they would get more precipitation soon, seeing as his career more or less relied on that. He sighed and breathed in the chilly air one more time before taking off into a jog back down the trail. Soon, he would have to back to his job as a ski instructor, not that he minded it. Honestly, it was the best job he could ask for.
As he jogged down the mountain, his dogs, Maria and Asparagus, took off after him. He didn't keep them on their leashes, since they were both well-behaved animals, unlike Jolly, the family's Pomeranian-shih tzu mix. He made it to his truck relatively quickly, seeing as it was a trail he knew well. The two dogs hopped into the back without question and Gray hurried home to see his wife and children.
Mentioned: Claire and Tristan @Windrunner
[/bg]
[bg=#8A0886]Carissa <29 {March 13th} ❃ Married to Francis ❃ Home: 798 Hopkins Ave.>
Carissa was a midwife. She never actually thought she'd get pregnant herself. In fact, she'd never pictured herself with a child of her own until she married Francis. It was kind of in the realm of a dream come true ideal. She stirred the rest of the beef stew she was making, occasionally checking the clock on the wall. She expected Francis home soon, but she knew it was easy to get distracted on the mountains. They were very pretty, nothing like Arizona, where she'd grown up.
Mentioned: Francis @Windrunner
[/bg]
[bg=#0431B4]Moses <25 {March 4th} ♞ Married to Mara ♞ Location: Driving>
Moses had to pick up Blaine from his babysitter's before he did anything else, a task he did proudly. Blaine might've been his adopted son, but he loved the boy dearly and was never embarrassed to be seen in public with him. He handed the babysitter her money before hoisting Blaine into his car seat and buckling him in. The two drove in relative silence to the bakery, "Ready to surprise Mommy, kiddo?" he asked as he got Blaine out of his car seat and carried him into the bakery.
They didn't do this often, but Moses knew that his wife hadn't been feeling the best lately and thought she deserved a little pick-me-up. "Hello!" he called into the somewhat busy bakery.
"Mommy" Blaine shouted, obviously spotting Mara before him. He set the little boy down and watched him hobble farther into the building before following after him.
Tagged: Mara @~Happily.Ever.After~
[/bg]
[bg=#0080FF]Anita <30 {November 14th} ❃ Married to Deacon ❃ Location: -->
~Will Post Next TIme~
[/bg]
[bg=#01DFA5]August <26 {September 16th} ♞ Married to Delilah ♞ Location: Home {Outside ♞ 967 Chatfield Rd.}>
August wiped the rest of the hay off of his hands and wiped the sweat off of his brow. As per usual, his siblings were there to help him run the ranch. None of them really lived on the site, but Paul, Daryl, Sally, and Molly were always happy to help out, especially on the weekends. Molly was there more often than the rest of them, but that was because she lived in the guest house with their Ma. August thanked his siblings before seeing them off. He swung up onto Eden with Hippo, G, and Toriel at his heels. He'd already fed the fowl and the ryeland sheep. He fed all of the horses together. The family had so many pets, it was a wonder he was able to keep track of all of them.
Despite owning a cattle ranch, the family didn't actually own any cows aside from Snow, Delilah's cow. He mostly just opened it to passing cowboys with their own herds, letting them gaze and whatnot. He didn't have to worry about Snow getting mixed in, seeing as the cow was both a baby and easily identifiable. Plus, they kept her pretty far away from the other animals.
August walked into the house, immediately greeted by three more dogs and a fox that seemed to think she was a dog. "Honey?" he called into the big house that once housed his siblings and parents and would soon be filled with child laughter once again.
Tagged: Delilah @~Happily.Ever.After~
[/bg]
[bg=#086A87]Caprice <27 {July 23rd} ❃ Dating Lana ❃ Home: Apt 025, 423 Eagle Park Dr.>
Caprice was finishing up her makeup when she heard a knocking at the door. She paused, counting the seven knocks and smiled softly. Sabrina. When she got out to the living room, Salem was already standing in front of the door, waiting for it to be opened. She eased open the door, smiling down at the little sister of her long-term girlfriend. It wasn't a surprise that Lana was nowhere to be found, considering the fact she was likely cleaning up after lunch. "Hello, Sabrina," she knelt down in front of her. "You know, Salem would love to play, but we have to make cookies right now."
She ignored her daughter's confused and also very excited look as she stood up. "But I don't think we can do it by ourselves. I know you'll probably want to help, but I need another grown-up," she pretended to think, tapping her chin. "Maybe if you go get Lana, we can all make cookies?"
She looked down at Sabrina as if asking a question. She could easily text Lana and invite her over, but this gave Sabrina something to do while Caprice and Salem got out the ingredients and put away their own lunches of clam chowder.
Mentioned: Lana @Mundane Monster
Tagged: Sabrina @Mundane Monster
[/bg]
[bg=#4C0B5F]Salem <3 {January 2nd} ❃ Daughter of Caprice ❃ Home: Apt 025, 423 Eagle Park Dr.>
~Will Post Next Time~
[/bg]
[bg=#fa5882]Merry <5 {June 24th} ❃ Daughter to Gray ❃ Home: (773 Hopkins Ave.)>
Merry was bored. Her dad probably wasn't going to be home for at least another hour and she didn't want to go downstairs where her icky pregger stepmom was. Claire probably just ate a baby and said she was going to have one. Meanie stepmom. After staring out her window for a couple more moments, she stomped across the hall, her cat, Frida, trailing after her. She knocked loudly on Tristan's door. "Tristan! Can we play Minecraft?!" she shouted, hoping that Claire wouldn't hear her.
Mentioned: Claire @Windrunner
Tagged: Tristan @Windrunner
[/bg]
[bg=#0B2F3A]Serendipity <20 {November 2nd} ❃ Dating Mordecai ❃ Location: Home {920 Little Annie Rd.}>
Serena hated being sick. When she lived with her parents, being sick meant being coddled by the butler or one of the maids, usually the old lady Consuela, who always reeked of chili powder. She sighed, hoping that another round of throw up wouldn't come around. Downstairs, she could hear Mordecai flirting with somebody. She rolled her eyes and slowly got out of bed. She made her way downstairs slowly, already feeling a bit dizzy.
She just hoped it wasn't what she thought it was. Her period had been late, but she was sure it was nothing. She prayed it was nothing. Serendipity was not ready for children. "Smells like Chinese food," she commented as she walked into the kitchen, discreetly using a nearby chair to steady herself.
She could not barf now, not when Mordecai was likely tired from work. She didn't want to worry him. Right now, she could take time off from work. If she had to when winter came around, though, the ski resort would likely be a little lost without her. Plus, she had savings from last year that they were carrying over until the resort officially opened and she'd have more hours. Mordecai had obviously been working harder since she got sick though.
Tagged: Mordecai @MaryGold
[/bg]
[bg=#86B404]Cedric <29 {March 24th} ♞ Engaged to Thalia ♞ Location: Home {794 Hopkins Avenue}>
Cedric entered his house, weighed down by at least twelve bags of groceries and a carton of milk. He told his fiancee, Thalia, he was leaving to go to the grocery store earlier that day, but wasn't entirely sure if she had heard him or not. Probably not. She'd seemed pretty distracted by her sewing. He dropped the bags on the counter, stroking Blackie's head. The black Persian was sleeping on the table again, like the lazy cat he was. "Babe?" he called, hoping his wife wasn't throwing up her guts. He hated when she was feeling under the weather, even if a child was going to come with the hardships.
Tagged: Thalia @MaryGold
[/bg]
[bg=#424242]Wendy <26 {April 14th} ❃ Married to Harry ❃ Location: Home {761 Hopkins Ave}>
Wendy probably should've been looking for baby stuff or working on her blog. Instead, she was ordering maternity clothes to add to the enormous plethora she already had. And hey, if she got pregnant again, she would already have them in storage somewhere and could easily get them out. She pursed her lips. Did she want to get pregnant again? This whole pregnancy thing was kind of a pain in the butt, if she was being honest. She looked up when Harry peered around the door frame to the bedroom, a small smile crossing her face at his question. She liked when she could feel useful despite her current state. "Whatcha need, love?"
Tagged: Harry @MaryGold
[/bg]
Unborn Children
Victoria Hemming <Girl ❃ Seven Months Along>
Hector Perault-Barnes <Boy ♞ 6 Months Along>
Daphne Underwood <Girl ❃ Four Months Along>
Hazel Keller <Girl ❃ 3 Months Along>
Sunday Palace <Girl ❃ 2 Months Along>
Edison Baker <Boy ♞ 5 Months Along>
Brielle Harrison <Girl ❃ 6 Weeks Along>
Alphonse Harrison <Boy ♞ 6 Weeks Along>
Gerard Winstin <Boy ♞ 6 Months Along}

Last edited:
Zoe Rose Claes <25; Oct.31st; Zo;Park Ranger; married to Olivier; 7 months pregnant; Due Jan 1st>
Zoe was cleaning up the breakfast dishes and after her toddler. She cleaned the house and Aerlyn went along uncleaning it while trying to help mommy. It frustrated Zoe but she couldn't help but laugh. Zoe had been in the nursery reading to Aerlyn as she sat on her lap and cuddled with her. However when Olivier came in the toddler ran to go flying off the stairs into her father's arms. Which freaked Zoe out a lot. She was worried Aerlyn would miss and hit her head. Zoe sighed and moved to get up to go to the next room and clean up Aerlyns toys. She held her back as she squatted down and picked up the toys and put them in the toy chest. She also made the bed and got her daughters room to look less messy. Zoe was sitting on the ground folding her toddlers clothes when her husband came in with Aerlyn. She had him help her up."Hey love." She said.

"Oh fine love, Just feel like I ate a giant watermelon whole that won't go away." She said."and little miss has not been helpful with cleaning up. She actually pulls out all the clothes I put away. Huh cutie." Zoe said with a small smile at their toddler who was already unfolding her clothes that Zoe had folded and put them on her head." See mommies little unhelper today." She joked Zoe was actually in a good mood. Slightly frustrated her toddler would not go down for her nap yet, but over all in a good mood. Craving something some there'd in syrup, but was content."So how was working on the fence you get it fixed?" She asked holding her lower back. Zoe didn't work anymore or she be at the Rangers station. Her seventh month hit and her brother told her to go on maternity leave since he was the head Ranger. Her kittens were all over the house meowing and also not helping her clean up. Her husband had to clean the cat box for her now that she was pregnant. "Oh my brother Nad his wife and son are coming over for dinner. Is that Okay?" She asked her husband. She had talked to her brother earlier.

<mention/Interacted: Olivier and Aerlyn @~Happily.Ever.After~ >

Cassandra Lyn Iliev<27;Jan 1st; Cass; Cassie; Resort owner; Married to Walter; 5 months pregnant;Due March 13th>
Cassandra had been lounging around all morning. She been relaxing on her day off. She was to tired to go into work today. She been working a lot lately and trying to keep her resort in the top rated places to visit in Colorado. However Today Cassie was laying on the couch her feet up the tv on her 3 Dashcunds all laying around her feet. She was half asleep watching some soap opera when her phone went off. All 3 Dashcunds got up barking. She sighed and sat up to grab it.

She looked at the caller ID and smiled. Her husband was calling her. Cassie answered the phone her voice was soft and slightly tired from her almost nap time." Hey love, where you at?" She asked lightly." I miss you." She said and stretched, I think little monster misses you as well." she said and felt their child move with in her. She was a new mother and was reading all the books on how to be a good mother and what to do and not to do. She drank a lot of water and with her hormones, she been missing her husband a lot more lately and she wanted him home a lot more, and yet she also had to keep am eye on the Hotel and Resort, so she couldn't be home with him all the time either however her maternity leave was coming up very soon. Her Resort was called the DragonFly inn. She had a spa and much more their for her guests. She loved to keep them happy.
<mention/Interacted: Walter @~Happily.Ever.After~ >

Alex Ray Huntington <33;Oct.13th; Park Ranger;Married to Paige>
Alex had spoken with his sister earlier they be having dinner with her and her family.Alex was with his son Nathaniel at the Rangers station. They had gone on a horse back ride and checked in on the park. He showed his son what to do and loved spending time with his son. He was beyond worried that his wife was going to have a girl this time. He had no idea how to handle having a girl. He be so protective of her just as he as his wife, but this would be his daughter. He finally made his way home, he made lunch for him and his son. Alex ate and got his son of lay down for a nap finally.

Alex figured he be nice and clean up for his 5 months pregnant wife. The house was basically all done, but the vacuming be done when his son woke from his nap. He was just finishing the dishes after cleaning the fish tank. He had also taken care of all the animals and made sure everything was clean. He smiled when he heard Paige come through the the garage door. He was making a desert for his sisters house."Hey baby, how was work? getting your work on the book done any?" He asked and walked over to kiss her."House is almost done just need to vacuum but Nathaniel is sleeping. Also baking because my sister invited us over." He said."How you feeling beautiful. Here sit beautiful tell me about your day."He said gently and took the paper work she had from her grasp and set it on the counter.
<mention/Interacted: Zoe, Olivier, Paige, Aerlyn, and Nathaniel. @~Happily.Ever.After~ >

Chris Hemming<30;Nov. 3rd; Rancher; Married to Ophelia>Samara <1; October 31st; Parents Samantha and Chris step mom Ophelia>
Chris had agreed with his ex wife that Ava would come over for the week while she was gone. His ex was never on time with drop offs and it pissed him off. He was always on time when he doppedid the girls off. She said Sunday morning, but she was not their on time, so he had driven with Samara to get breakfast and go pick up his daughter Ava. He had his ranch hands take care of the ranch today. He needed to take care of Ava and Samara and his pregnant wife today. He was frustrated when his ex didn't answer the door when he arrived. He threw his arms up and growled annoyed. Chris went back to the car where his crying year old was sitting her car seat. he opened the door." Hey now Shhh your okay." He kissed her. He didn't know why she hated coming to her moms. He kissed and cuddled his toddler."How about when Ava gets to the house we go get dinner and Ice cream and movies. okay baby princess. This semester to calm his toddler. He buckled her in and gave her, the black blanket with Minnie mouse on it. She would take it and suck her thumb as her dad drove. He stopped outside his house to see his ex pulled up and his daughter just knocking.

Chris looked back at samara and smiled to see her sleeping. She always fell asleep on drives. He got out and pulled her out gently carrying her with him. He walked up behind Ava and picked her up. He kissed her head."How's my little princess?" He asked her and held her in his other arms. Chris loved both his daughters and was glad he got to keep at least one of them and see the other on every other weekend. When Samara was with her mother, he would spend all his time and attention on his wife Ophelia, someone who didn't mind him gone long hours.

Sammie didn't hate her mom, she just preferred her dad. She would throw massive fits when she had to be away from him for a weekend. She liked her mom, but she was just a bit daddy's girl. She even had a fit when Ophelia held her and Daddy wasn't in sight. So Sammie just went where ever Chris did. He could careless if she tagged along. Sammie got everything she wanted from her dad.

Sammie had been in the car seat babbling and answering her dads questions. She would be silly, however got quite when she saw where they were. Sammie started on bawl when her dad got out and went to knock. He told her she wasn't going and calmed her down. Sammie got into her seat no fuss. She took her blanket and sucked her thumb as she went to watch him drive off. She fell asleep eventually and only woke when she felt cool air on her. Sammie hid into her dad as he carried her. Chris unlocked the door and smiled."Okay you go put your bag in your princess. I will talk to mommy and you can go see Ophelia okay." He said with a gentle kiss to his 7 year old son head. Chris watched her go and turned to Samantha."you were late again and school called Ava missed half of Friday again. Samantha what are you thinking the girl needs school.Also could you not do that around the girls. I don't want that around my daughters." He said and kept holding Sammie in one arm. She had woken up and saw her mother. She hid her nose into her blanket away from the yucky smell."Mommy" She said."It was her own way of saying hi. plus she was one, full sentences had not been grasped. Her dog Willy came out along with her dads dogs Chicken and Cow. "Chicken." She said and reached for the dogs.
<mention/Interacted: Samantha Ava and Ophelia @~Happily.Ever.After~ @Felilla >

Joe Paul Blood <29; December 15th; Doctor; Married to Ashley>

Joe Blood was the head doctor at the hospital, He had been mostly working with pregnant woman and babies lately dur to his wifes pregnancy and that is what he preffered, but he would take on other taks like sick paticence and Check ups. He had one more oppointment before he could go home today. It was a woman in her late 20's she has been sick for 2 weeks and it was constant. Yes it was a sunday but he be off soon and be off for the next few days unless he was called in. Joe sat in his office and looked at the phone. He sighed and rubbed his face as he grabbed his cell phone and turned on the screen. It was a picture of him and his wife on the lock screen. She was kissing his cheek and he was taking the photo. He finally unlocked the phone and scrolled through his contacts and pressed the button to call his wife. He tapped his hands on the desk as he waited for his lovely wife to answer.

When she did he smiled."Hey beautiful, I just wanted you to know I have one more appointment today and then I will be off to be home with you and our little on." he said and sighed." I love you sweet heart." He said. Joe hung up and waited for his next appointment, his last one. He would check her and see what was going on. Then he would go home and spend some much needed time with his wife. He sighed and waited for the day to end. killer and Mushu were at home probably sleeping on his side of the bed. He kinda wanted them here with him.
<mention/Interacted: Ashley @Windrunner >

Nora Lyn Svenson <28; December 25th; Dance Teacher; Married to Dexter; 2 weeks along; Due July 4th>

Nora looked up when her husband came home. He said what he was going to make and talked about the left overs and it was making her feel sick. She had a substitute take over for her last week, because of being sick. She however needed to go see a doctor today, she called the hospital and got squeezed in. It been 2 weeks of puking or smelling something and puking her guts out. Nora had never felt this crappie. She was tired, her chest hurt and she was throwing up everything but water. She finally made an appointment for today. Nora been laying on the couch till she went and got ready for the doctor appointment. When her husband started cooking she ran for the trash and heaved the plain oatmeal, she had made to just get something in her stomach. Nora went to wash her mouth out and grabbed the trash bags to throw it out when she went out. She also got one ready to go to her appointment.

Nora shook her head and looked at the time. She had brushed her teeth and went up to her husband and kissed his cheek." I will be back, I have to go to my appointment now, unless you want to come then we have to leave here pretty quick like." She said as she left the offer up to him. Nora was okay with him coming with and or not, she didn't mind. Nora just wanted to feel less like puking and she wanted to get medication to hopefully get rid of this flu.
<mention/Interacted: Dexter @Tarieles>

Val lily Saverino <28 October 31st; mechanic; Married to Devin ; 1 week along; Due August 1st>
Val had slept in today her husband was out on the slopes and she was not working yet. She had been feeling really sick especially with her pregnancie. She been throwing up so Devin had made her go to the doctor and he took some blood and urine to see and confirmed she was pregnant. Devin had never been so happy in his life, Val as happy he was happy. She was happy about it, but nervous. However, she told him, she wanted to relax on Sunday and not work the short shift at the shop. He had told her that was okay.

She had gotten up when he did,but just moved to the couch watching TV and half sleeping on and off. Her eye's were half closed as she watched Law and Order SVU.
<mention/Interacted: Devin @Windrunner >

Theo James Morelle<24; November 17th; Detective; Crush Emma>
Theo had been working all night and well into the morning on the case. he finally decided to go grab a shower and then maybe some coffee or sleep. He left and finally fell asleep on his couh at 5 in the morning. He woke to his phone going off and groaned as he went to answer it. it was 11:00. He picked up."Detective Morelle, yeah give me 2 hours. " He said. Theo showered and went to dress. He finished and made his way out of the house and to a coffee shop to get some coffee.

He entered and orderd a cup as he went and sat at a table and put his head in his hands. Theo was beyond tired. He looked up when his namde was called and went to grab his coffee. He bumped into a girl as he did."Oh shit I am so sorry, just a bit tired." He said and grabbed her gently. He set her down and went to grab his coffee. Theo grabbed it and went to sit down for a while while he tried to wake up. He slightly looked up when he saw a female figure walk in. She was beautiful and yet he was unsure, she seemed like one of those girls who thought she was better then everyone else.
<mention/Interacted: @MaryGold >
Unborn Children
Victoria Anne Claes <N/A; Jan. 1st; 7 Months>
Zachary Lee Iliev <N/A; March 13th; 5 months >
Valarie Lee Svenson<N/A; July 4th 2 weeks>
Amber Lotus Saverino<N/A August 1st 1 week>

Last edited:
[dash=#f277c1]
T H A L I A
27{Nov. 25th} × Engaged to Cedrick × Location: Home {794 Hopkins Ave.} × Outfit
It was one of those days for Thalia . A lazy day. Though, to be honest, she had been having quite a few lazy days since she had realized she was pregnant. Normally, she would get up early to start her day and do plenty of work, she loved to work, and that was simply included sewing, crocheting, knitting, embroidery and other things. But she hadn't been able to get much work, if any, done at all lately.

She had a severe case of morning sickness. Not severe enough that she needed to be submitted into the hospital of course. Just serious, and annoying, enough where she could barely do anything when she was vomiting so frequently, always exhausted, never hungry, getting nauseated over&nbsp; the simplest food smells and most of all moody swings. She hated the moodiness overall, especially when she got angry. She didn't like barking at anyone, mainly at Cedrick and Emma.

But at the moment, as she laid on the couch in her comfy, warm pajamas, sipping on sour lemon tea, she was content, happy even. Thalia didn't dare think about moving from her spot, and the sourness of the tea really helped with any upcoming queasiness. &quot;When life gives you morning sickness, drink lemonade.

However, her eyes did wander to the clock on the wall once. She was curious as to when fiancee would come home. She already knew Emma would be out for a little while, the eighteen-year-old had gone out to the dance studio, but she did promise to do the grocery shopping before heading home. But who knew how long that would take.

Tagged: Emma @MaryGold Cedrick @Felilla
Unborn Child
Jessica Lavender Mosby| Three months along|Female

[/dash]

[dash=#730d73]
E M M A
18{March 15th} × Will date Theo × Location: Downtown × Outfit
"Emma. Have a nice day!" Another dancer called as she grinned, waving her off, among the group of four dancers. Dance practice had ended at least two hours ago, but some of them had stayed until the studio closed.

Emma couldn't help but offer a small smile of her own, it was hard not to be nice to that particular dancer, Pepper. She was peppy, like really peppy. And peppy, bubbly people which usually annoyed Emma relentlessly. But there was something about her that she couldn't help liking her. Maybe it was because she didn't call her 'Emma-Amazon' or 'Ice-queen' like the other dancers or any other teen she knew. Somehow, they had become friends, close friends, one of her only friends too.

Once Pepper had stop waving like a child high on sugar and ended up being dragged away by her mother who came to pick her up, Emma turned away with a shake of her head. She pulled down her woolen hat over her head a little more and shoved her hands into her pockets.

If she recalled correctly, she was supposed to go grocery shopping next. But maybe, she'd grab a coffee first. She was tired from all the practice she had been doing not too long ago. And a caffeine boost would her energy and help a great deal.

[/dash]

[dash=#5477de]
M O R D E C A I
21{Dec.11th} × Dating Serendipity × Location: Home {920 Little Annie Rd.} × Outfit
Ding dong!

From his place on the floor, in front of the flat screen television, Mordecai hopped up and threw his game controller onto an empty seat on the sofa. He had been playing his game, to be more specific, Resident Evil. He had been completely sucked into the game, and to be frank, a little terrified too. But as soon as he heard the doorbell, his trance broke in an instant.

He rushed to the door and swung it open without asking who, for he already knew. It should be delivery, he had ordered Chinese take-out a little while ago."Oh." His eyebrows raised when he saw the girl standing outside, in front of him. "Hello." He said ever so smoothly and leaned against the doorframe.

The girl simply smiled, it was her job to treat costumers kind after all."You ordered the two noodle soup bowls, right?" She held out the full paper bag for him to take.

"Maybe, maybe not." He shrugged a shoulder."But may I just say, I've never seen a woman quite as beautiful as you. I mean, you really make that uniform work." He gestured to the uniform to the restaurant she was employed to, which was standard black pants and a white Chinese top.

The girl simply blinked and continued to smile an awkward and somewhat shy smile."Um, thanks"

Mordecai looked over his shoulder as if to check if the coast was clear."Don't tell my girlfriend I said that , she gets jealous rather easily." He added in a low whisper and rolled his eyes jokingly as if the matter was an average everyday situation. He then reached for his wallet and pulled out a couple of dollar bills and handed them to her.

"It's twenty-something, I believe." He already knew the correct price, he had ordered from them before many times, and he always checked the prices each time to make sure they never went up or down without his knowledge."I put in an extra tip."He winked and as a response, she thanked him before going her way.

Mordecai shut the door afterward and made his way to dining room table."Sereeeena!" He called in a happy, sing-song voice."We've got food!"

And it was soup too, he had specifically ordered it with purpose. He knew that she had been feeling sick lately and wanted to help in any way he could. Though he knew how to cook, he had been working for half of the day and had been tired when he got back, so he just relaxed and ordered for them. Though if she needed anything else, he'd get it for her in a heartbeat.

Tagged: Serendipity @Felilla

[/dash]

[dash=#008000]
H A R R Y
28 {July 26th} × Married to Wendy × Location: Home {761 Hopkins Ave.} × Outfit

When Harry first pulled out his phone and found the perfect recipe after thirty minutes of searching, that reached both his requirements, that included tastiness and healthiness both. He had thought 'this is going to be easy'. Because after all, cooking was just another science. And science came easiest to him.

But, he hadn't even gotten halfway through the recipe before he was in desperate need of help."Martha, help! Where does Wendy keep the measuring spoons?" He asked the beautiful cockatiel bird, standing on its stand in the kitchen. She had been watching him from the very beginning, but when he turned to her for help, all she did was tilt her head to him and whistled an 'I don't know' tune.

Harry sighed and his shoulders sagged. All he wanted to do was cook his wife a super-awesome dinner, that's right, not just a simple dinner, but a kick-ass dinner, that was both good for her and their baby. However, things were not going according to plan.

Ever since they learned that she was pregnant he had been overjoyed! He was going to be a father, they were having another member to their family! And he wanted to do everything he possibly could to help wendy and the baby. Though it kind of ended up with him pampering her and sometimes he was sure that he was coddling her too much, and tried his best to keep it at a medium, but he couldn't help it.

Even when he was away at work, his mind wandered back to his wife and unborn child. What was she doing? Was she buying baby material or working on her blog? And what color would the baby's eyes be? Brown like his or hazel like Wendy's? It was no surprise he got in trouble a lot for his daydreaming.

"I guess we have no choice, but to ask the queen bee herself, eh?" Harry tilted his head, mimicking the bird. And she agreed with another whistle.

He waved the bird over and she recognized the movement which signaled for her to follow him or get on him. She chose the latter and sat on his shoulder. Harry smiled at this and moved quietly until they came to where Wendy was. He peeked out from behind the doorframe and smiled shyly."Hey, uh, babe, I need your help, just a little." He raised his hand, gesturing the 'just a little' with his fingers.

Tagged: Wendy @Felilla

[/dash]

[dash=#800000]
K E N N A
23 {April 16th} × Dating Randal × Location: Apt B210, 428 Eagle Park Dr. × Outfit
WIP

Tagged:

[/dash]

[dash=#2abd40][/dash]​
[dash=#2abd40]
P E P P E R
19{August 2th} × With ??? × Location: ??? × Outfit
WIP

Tagged:

[/dash]

[dash=#a39b9b][/dash][dash=#a39b9b][/dash]​
[dash=#a39b9b]

A N D E R S
20{January 7th} × With ??? × Location: ??? × Outfit
WIP

Tagged:
[/dash]

Last edited:
Sunday, October 16th ​; 12PM​

Jesse Keller ♦ 952 Chatfield Road ♦ Interactions: @Felilla ♦ #445533

For the middle of the afternoon on a Sunday, the house was relatively quiet. It was obviously some kind of miracle, a once in a lifetime opportunity to relax now that Isaac had tired himself out into an early nap, and Fallon had not-so-sneakily skipped out after a late breakfast. Jesse almost didn't know what to do with himself, but one glance from the kitchen into the living room at the redhead who had so wonderfully brightened his life gave him an idea. Noah was a miracle of her own, the only person who had put some light into his life when everything else looked so dark. He could only hope that, through all of his own difficulties, she continued to see a bright future for their family.

"It's probably never going to be this quiet again," Jesse laughed after approaching Noah. He placed a kiss on the side of her head and let his arm settle around her thin shoulders. She fit perfectly against him, just right enough to not think of the past. "What are we going to do with this kind of free time?"

Fallon Greene ♦ 952 Chatfield Road ♦ Interactions: @~Happily.Ever.After~ ♦ #FFAA91

Aspen may have been boring and full of what looked to be Stepford Wives, but it certainly wasn't the worst place to end up. She'd gotten to bring Kermit along, at least. Although Fallon found herself missing her friends and Denver more than she cared to admit, there were a few things around town that had eased her pain. Onyx and his friends over at the apartments, the ones that Jesse and Noah insisted she not hang around so much, were fun enough to make her forget her problems for a while. And really, wasn't that the point of being young? Wasn't she supposed to have fun and make new friends? That was what her mother had hoped for when she was shipped off, and Fallon was just trying to make good on her promise.

The mountain air was chilly as Fallon walked down the street, coat on and formerly confiscated cell phone back in hand. She swiped through an Instagram feed, seeing familiar faces that had probably already forgotten her, smiling as they captured every second of their weekend. It was hard not to feel left out, and with a brief scowl, the blonde switched to texting instead. "I hope you're home," she mumbled of Onxy, heading toward his apartment regardless.

[TEXT]
what are we doing today?

Stevie Nolan ♦ 950 Chatfield Road ♦ Interactions: @Mundane Monster ♦ #6D3C3C

It used to be that Sunday afternoons were for sleeping off Saturday nights. They were for soft eggs and boozy orange juices, laughing about the night before and not believing what she and her friends had gotten up to. Now she was married, pregnant and, it might have just been the hormones, and the happiest she had ever been. It was funny how life worked sometimes, but Stevie couldn't complain and wouldn't dream of it as she fluffed the pillows on the bed that she shared with Ronan. When they first met, she thought his entire name was stupid, but now it had a nice ring to it; much like the one on her finger.

Dumping the dirty sheets into the clothes basket as she left the bedroom, Stevie decided that laundry could wait. She idly pressed a hand over the small bump beneath her t-shirt, the old, cotton fabric stretched just a little too much. Maternity clothes weren't something that Stevie wanted to invest in just yet, but the time was sure to come sooner rather than later. As she made her way through the house, she gave a look around for Madison, but didn't spot the teen on her way to the kitchen where a certain craving was calling her name.

She was never much for sweet foods before pregnancy, but a certain red, rope-like candy had definitely become her favorite lately. "We're almost out of these," she piped up at Ronan and offered him a bite and then a kiss. "This kid likes his sugar."

Topher Conley ♦ Apartment 112, 428 Eagle Park Drive ♦ Interactions: @~Happily.Ever.After~ ♦ #73919B

Smoke filled the open living room of the modestly sized apartment. Topher laid on the couch with Jimmy on his stomach, bored and looking for something to do as he flicked the ash from his unfiltered cigarette. Despite not having a steady job, Sunday was always the hardest to figure out. It was an excuse to be lazy at the end of the week, to relax before Monday morning dawned and a new week started, but there was less pressure to make the day worthwhile when almost everyday was the same. As a student, his studies were an excellent excuse for his lack of ambition and the way he drifted through life.

"Hey," he said, craning his neck to look up at Vivienne, his latest girlfriend. He offered a smile before gently moving the kitten off of his lap and sitting up, "you're not going to school tomorrow, are you?" The pretty blonde had become such a fixture in his life over the last several months, and Topher was even more bored without her. It didn't really matter that she was still in high school, not when her graduation was right around the corner. "Because I'm going to miss you," he grinned and, still seated, reached for her hand.

It didn't really matter to him what they did with their Sunday, as long as he was occupied.

Interactions: None
Mentioned: Magnus and Jade @~Happily.Ever.After~
Wearing
Sheet

Maddy stroked her belly as she stood in front of her current art piece, something for a customer. She had been graced with having minimal sickness during her pregnancy, so she could continue working at a normal pace. She picked up a brush, and dipped it into some paint, making a few strokes. She glanced down at her nice dress, and put the brush back down. She didn't want to get it dirty, or ruin it with paint. She returned to the kitchen, opening the fridge to poke at some cherry jello that she had made earlier. It seemed to be firm enough to eat.

"MEROW!" Came the tell tale yowl from the living room. "Kevin!" Maddy yelled for the cat. "MEROW!" He was lonely, apparently. "Mrow!" She mimicked, going to him. He was perched atop their recliner, looking up at the ceiling for whatever reason. "Kevin, whatcha see?" He said nothing. He just continued to stare. She shook her head, and went back to the kitchen again, feeling the need to make... something. She looked at the clock, seeing it was about time for dinner anyway, and both Mag and Jade would probably be hungry when they got there. What did she feel like?

Mac'n'cheese. With hotdogs. Yes. This is what she felt like eating. She grabbed a couple boxes from the cupboard, and started two pots of water for boiling. While she did so, she went to the cupboard where she kept her goodies, and grabbed a few Rosemary Triscuits from the box to munch on. They were her favorite crackers.

#f13d38
Interactions: Clem @Felilla
Mentioned: Brendan @Felilla
Wearing
Sheet
#f13d38

Emile sipped his latte as he worked on his laptop. He was at his favorite little coffee shop for a small bite to eat and some oh so wonderful coffee. He had been up all night with his customer. This guy was from the UK, so their hours didn't match all that well. He was a photographer who wanted his own website, and heard that Emile was good at such a thing. While Emile was flattered that someone had recommended him, it was a bitch trying to work with the guy. Not only were their time zones different, the guy was picky. Like, really picky.

Thankfully, the customer had gone offline and said he'd "talk tomorrow", so Emile slapped the laptop shut after saving his progress. He ordered a small, skinny chai tea latte for Clem, along with a chocolate chip cookie for Brendan, and then made his way back to his apartment. He lived right next door to his lady love, so it was quite convenient. He dropped off his things, and then knocked on Clem's door. "The caffeine train is here." He called in with a smile.

#3366ff
Interactions: Nora @~Dark Disney~
Mentioned: None
Wearing
Sheet
#3366ff

Dexter often woke up in the early mornings. He liked heading down to the gym before the crowds got there. He always spent an hour there, warming up, running on the track, and as usual, lifting. He had to keep his physique, and he wasn't going to be doing that by sitting around on his days off. He always finished his routine, before taking a quick shower to at least stink a little less before returning home. Once home, he'd usually shower again, and then eat breakfast with Nora.

He also liked to cook, so he was making lunch for the two of them. "I'm going to make us some boiled potatoes with gravy, and I bought some kraut. Maybe tonight we can have stir fry?" He turned to his wife as he stood at the stove, ready to begin. "Tomorrow, we should use up some leftovers. That casserole is still in there, and I still have some beets to go through." He enjoyed cooking, especially recipes that his mother had taught him. She always made such delicious foods for the family, things from their homeland that her own mother taught her.

#ff6600
Interactions: Juliette @~Happily.Ever.After~
Mentioned: None
Wearing
Sheet
#ff6600

It was noon, which meant for Ti, that it was time to wake up and get breakfast. As he rolled out of bed and went to the kitchen, Butters joined him. Ti poured himself a bowl of cheerios, and would occasionally fling one at the short dog across the table. Butters liked food. He also liked running around and tearing into bags of things. But mostly, Butters really liked food. Especially human food, and food he wasn't supposed to eat. Tiago didn't want him to become his namesake, but couldn't resist those puppy eyes.

Ti pulled out his phone, deciding to text Juliette. He pulled her up on his text app, and sent her a quick 'good morning' before resuming his bowl of cereal. He turned on the TV, flipping the channel to some game show that wasn't awful to watch. He was still tired from his gig the previous night. At least he didn't work today.

RONAN NOLAN ☆ 950 Chatfield Rd. ☆ INTERACTIONS: @neptuneOUTFIT ☆ # 6F8CAB
He had honestly never seen this coming; Being a married man. He'd always been a player, hitting on girls, guys, cross dressers, he didn't really have a preference. But now that he was married, he kept to just messing around in chat rooms, never pursuing anything physical now that he had Stevie. And once she had the kid, he'd probably stop altogether, but for now he would have his cake and eat it too.

Morning had come early for him, courtesy of Madison texting him and causing him to have a damn near heart attack, because seriously who goes for a stroll at night. Aspen wasn't that dangerous, but still, anything could happen and that reckless sister of him was just gallivanting around like they lived in ultra safe la-la land. He needed to have a serious talk with her when she got back.

Smiling at Stevie, he took a small bite of her candy and finished the last of his coffee. "I'll pick some up after work." He said returning her kiss and embracing her.

MADISON NOLAN ☆ Chatfield Park ☆ INTERACTIONS: @FelillaOUTFIT ☆ # FF66FC
Madison had left the house before the sun had situated itself in the sky. Lately she had been taking walks in the late evening or early mornings. She enjoyed the bitingly cold air on her face and liked watching the dew sit on their blades of grass. The walks gave her time to think, time to ponder all the choices that got her here and what might happen in the future. Whenever those thoughts got too dark and clingy, she would shake them off with the thought of Alice. Just about the only true ray of sunshine in her life.

Now she was sitting in an empty park, perched on a swing and staring up at the sky. She was aware that she had been out for an abnormally long time, but she had texted Ronan so as not to freak him out, so who cares? The chirp of her phone caused her to halt in her idle swinging immediately. She had been doing that a lot lately, stopping what she was doing to gaze at the Madison's messages. They weren't even dating yet and she was head over heels in love with her. She grinned wide when she saw the text and fired out, Ooh! Sounds mysterious see you at 8.

Claire Y. Kang ~ Age 26, April 18th | Location: Home (773 Hopkins Ave.) | Married To Gray D. Sparks ~ Outfit: Dress
While laying on the couch, Claire just continued to read her pregnancy guide while rubbing her belly, which started aching. If anything, she just wanted Gray to come home. Her Stepdaughter, Merry has yet to adjust to having her in the house, but at least she got along with her son, Tristan. So that she could rest, Tristan mostly looked after Merry for her. The animals were well-behaved for her at least. Well, maybe except for Jolly. Claire was mostly hoping for was Merry not thinking that she'll be replaced by Arianna. She ended up losing her train of thought when she heard stomping, followed by loud banging noises before hearing Merry's voice. If anything, she probably wanted to do something with Tristan, so Claire dismissed it before setting her book down and going into the kitchen to do the dishes. However, since she couldn't really bend, Claire only handwashed them and let them air dry. Afterwards, she just relaxed on the couch and went ahead to take a nap while waiting for Gray.
((Mentioned: Merry, Gray (@Felilla ))

Ashley R. Yang ~ Age 22, Sept. 26th | Location: Home (964 Chatfield Rd.) | Married to Joe P. Blood ~ Outfit: Robe, Slippers
After she finished cooking, Ashe turned the Ventilation off while putting sandwiches onto a plate. The smell however, would awaken all the animals in the house. Altogether, the couple had three dogs and a cat. Though her puppy, Blackheart, was only three months old, and her kitty, Shampoo was only four months old. Her husbands two dogs were both two years old respectively. With a baby on the way, Ashley would really have her hands full once she has the baby. But at least their little one would have many animals to grow up with and to love...Not to mention the many cuddling options. Halfway through her meal, her phone rang, prompting her to pick it up. "Hello?"

Upon hearing her Husband's Voice, Ashe became very happy. "Oh, hi sweetheart." When told that he was going to be home soon, she was much more then happy. "Sounds good. I have food on the counter for you. After that, we can...Cuddle." She sighed. "Love you too, Sweetheart." As the phone call ended, Ashe went back to eating. After finishing her meal, she proceeded to do the Dishes before filling up the Animals' Food Bowls so that they could have something to eat when they wake up.
(Interactions: Joe @~Dark Disney~ )

Yolanda H. Kwon ~ Age 24, Dec. 5th | Location: Home (934 Little Annie Rd.) | Engaged to Emmett F. Jasper ~ Outfit: Dress
Yolanda was still waiting on her soon-to-be hubby to get home. She was still on her laptop browsing however. Briefly, she got up to go use the restroom and refill her glass with water since it was also important to stay hydrated. In addition, she opened up a chocolate bar on her Nightstand. Yolanda was also tired of consistently being hungry, but the weight gain was for the baby. As long as there wasn't any name calling or jokes about her weight, Yolanda was happy. Still indecisive about the Family Car, she eventually moved onto the wedding dresses. "I'm gonna be the cutest momma-bride ever!" She squeaked as she scrolled through them.

After a couple of minutes, she set her Laptop to hibernate, deciding to take a nap since she was feeling a littel fatigued. Setting her Laptop on the Nightstand, she settled into bed, closing her eyes as she draped the blanket over her. As she slept, she started having a nightmare... About an hour later, she woke up screaming for three seconds before she started crying...
((Mentioned: Emmett @Felilla ))

Angela A. Kim ~ Age 25, May 30th | Location: Home (764 Hopkins Ave.) | Engaged to Finnegan O. I. Quirke II ~ Outfit: Dress
Young Mother Angela was just enjoying another day at home. Life hasn't been very easy for her since she got pregnant, but she was still savoring every moment of it, since it was a very special time in her life. Her wedding was in less then a month. The only thing she was worried about at the moment, was giving birth during the honeymoon, but hopefully little one would be patient enough to wait for his due date. After washing the dishes, mostly pots and pans, Angie just relaxed in the Living Room couch, wondering when her Fiance would come by and cuddle with her.
((Mentioned: Finnegan @~Happily.Ever.After~ ))

Stephanie M. Hyun ~ Age 24, Aug. 1st | Location: Home (Apt C211, 428 Eagle Park Dr.) | Married to Arnold H. Perkings ~ Outfit: Robe, Slippers
Upon hearing her husband's voice, Tiffany's eyes slowly opened up. Thor woke up when he heard Yelp sniffing Stephanie's hand. She smiled as her vision cleared and getting to see Arnie, who was now home from work. When he mentioned a movie, she blinked. "A movie sounds nice...So does cuddling..." She said groggily as she sat up, causing the kitty to move off her arm, but continue to sit beside her while staring at Yelp, the Family's Golden Retriever.
{ Interactions: Arnie @Felilla }

Francis Palace ~ Age 33, Sept 20 | Location: Home | Married to Carissa K. Palace ~ Outfit: Workout Attire
After jogging quite a ways away from home, Francis stopped to catch his breath and grab a drink of water from a Convinient Store while he was at it. Putting it in his Jacket pocket, he started jogging back home, not wanting his wife to wait for him too long. If anything, he presumed that she will probably want a foot massage and a back rub when he gets back. After jogging several more blocks, Francis eventually found his way home. As soon as he entered through the front door, he took his shoes off and hung his jacket in the closet. "Honey, I'm home!" He called out to his wife, unaware that she was in the kitchen.
((Interactions: Carissa @Felilla ))

Devin Saverino ~ Age 33, July 18 | Location: Mountainside | Married to Val L. Saverino ~ Outfit: Snowboarder
As Devin descended down the mountain, he smiled as he had a super fun time, having not been able to do that in such a long time due to working at the gym. Life was great as an Extreme Athlete. There were many other sports that he could partake in, but he had chosen to focus on Snowboarding. After making his descent, Devin cleaned up his snowboard and was ready to go home. With all the snow, Devin brought his Jeep back out since his other cars didn't have good traction in cold weather. After a nice, quiet drive, Devin eventually made it home to find his wife watching Law And Order while resting on the couch. "Hey Beautiful." He greeted her as he took his boots off. Smiling, he walked over and sat down beside her.
((Interactions: Val @~Dark Disney~ ))

Tristan H. Kang-Montana ~ Age 10, June 1st | Location: Home (773 Hopkins Ave.) ~ Outfit
Tristan set his book down when his stepsister started banging on his room door. Sighing and slightly annoyed, he got up from his chair and went to open the door. He just had his usual blank expression when she asked him if he wanted to play MineCraft. "I'll play with you later. But you can play while I do homework." He replied before letting her into his room and turning on his Xbox One and setting a controller on his Bed for her to use as the game booted up. He would then sit back down on his chair and pick up his book again to go back to reading.
((Interactions: Merry @Felilla ))

Unborn Children/Due Dates/How Far Along Mommy is (Months/Weeks)
Ariana G. Kang-Sparks ~ December 10th ~ 7.5 Months/33 Weeks
Erica T. Blood ~ December 13th ~ 7 Months/30 Weeks
Leon D. Quirke ~ December 28th ~ 7.5 Months/33 Weeks
Daniel K. Jasper ~ December 25th ~ 7 Months/30 Weeks
Michael C. Perkings ~ January 17th ~ 6.5 Months/28 Weeks

Last edited:
X <= Click for OOC Thread => X

Sunday October 16th; Between 12pm and 2pm

767 Hopkins Rd. ~ Mara <23, Dec.25, Married to Moses, 1mo along - doesn't know pregnant, undecided if she wants to know genders || X> || Logan <N/A, Jul.4> || Casey <N/A, Jul.4>
Mara had only been back in the bakery for about twenty minutes when she heard a familiar voice calling from the entrance followed by the sweetest word she knew. Smiling as she brightened up immediately, Mar finished packing the three dozen assorted cookies into the decorative box, handed it to her customer... a middle-aged woman she had seen once or twice before, processed her credit card payment and told her to have a nice day before grabbing a soft chocolate-chocolate chip cookie and walking out from behind her counter as she placed her apron on the coat hook on her way, to keep it sanitary. "Hey Blaine" the young mother smiled, scooping her adopted toddler up in a hug as she gave him the treat. "Where did daddy go?" she asked after a moment, not spotting her husband over the small crowd blocking the door. As a few of the people moved and shuffled around, looking at everything she spotted him and let out a relieved sigh. The last thing she needed to find out was that their son had somehow wandered in unattended. Putting Blaine back down she ruffled his curly locks for a moment and moseyed over to Moses "Hey Stranger. It's nice to see you two" the brunette grinned softly "Do you want a coffee or anything... or did you just come by to say hi?" she asked after a few moments, suddenly her not-so-nice feeling was beginning to flutter up in her stomach again. Taking a deep breath she let it out slowly, hoping no one else would notice... this eas definitely not the time for her to get sick. She was able to stay with her two men for a few minutes, but a line began to grow at her counter.. and that wasn't too nice to deal with, so her time was cut shorter than she would have liked... boy would things be easier when her step-mom and two half-siblings were back in town to help run everything again... after all, it was her step-mom's bakery originally. Mara owned it now but it hadn't always been like that.
{Tagged; interact Moses and Blaine @Felilla }

961 Chatfield Rd. ~ Magnus <32, Mar.18, Dating Maddy || X> || Jade <8, Jun.5, 2nd Grade || X>
Ignoring his daughters nagging and complaints, Mag put her down and took the small girls hand. He knew this trick all too well. As soon as he would let go and let his eight-year old act like a big girl she would take off on him. In one swift movement he slid his calloused hand from her little hand to her wrist and continued walking. When it was nice outside like this he opted to walk to work since it wasn't far... only about a half mile, and since Jade had tagged along, she too would be walking back.

Not even half way into the walk Jade 'put the brakes on' and just halted where she was, not moving her feet and crossing her free left arm over her chest, a pout splayed on her face "my feet hurt" she whined, narrowing her dark gaze as she looked up at her father. Magnus shook his head and bent down to her level, still holding her wrist "You're a big girl Jade, sooner or later you'll have to be walking the full way" he said, no hint of playfulness in his tone at all. As he stood up the thirty-two year old plucked Jade up from her waist and carried her, not wanting to fight with the spoilt child. She would learn one day... hopefully.

As they approached the house Magnus put the curly haired cutie down and let her wrist go. She knew better than to run off now, it was too late they were already home and he would stay behind her anyway, As Jade trudged up to the door, Mag followed behind her, handing her the key once they reached it and she opened the house, one of the things she liked to do. It made her feel older. "Go on kiddo, you're free until dinner is ready. Momma probably doesn't want you having a snack just yet" the tall man said lightly as he watched Jade wander off, not bothering to acknowledge Maddie. "Hey Maddie" Magnus greeted as he walked into the kitchen, the scent of food reaching the front door as soon as he walked in. "Did you miss us?" he joked lightly. Mag basically completely lacked a sense of humor, but he tried to be funny sometimes, and crack jokes he'd heard before... though it almost never did work.
{Tagged; Interact Maddy @Tarieles }

967 Chatfield Rd. ~ Delilah <24, Oct.15, Married to August, 8mo along - knows genders> || X>|| Sarah <N/A, Nov.10> || Remus <N/A, Nov.9>
"In here Aug!" Deedee called from her current position in the reclining chair... where she had now been joined by Lily, the family cat who ... while normally trying to 'be a husky', had found a comfortable perch out of Delilah's expanded abdomen since she became pregnant. It was adorable to look at, and at first it was a very welcome feeling... but now it just made the mother-to-be itchier and more restless, taking longer to get comfortable when the cat used her as a pillow.

"I can't wait to be back out helping" she sighed almost breathlessly when her light eyes spotted her husband. Even though farming wasn't her profession, there was no way she would be darting off to any remote location to photograph anything for at least a year after the twins were born. Both she and August were first-time parents, and even though they had much of his family around to help she didn't want to do that to them.
{Tagged; interact August @Felilla }

968 Chatfield Rd. ~ Olivier <28, Jun.23, Married to Zoe || X> || Aerlyn <3, Sept.29, 1st Pre-K || X>
Aery laughed as mommy said she was making a mess. The little blonde toddle didn't know exactly what that meant yet, but both mommy and daddy were smiling, so it must be a good thing! Letting out a happy laugh, Aer pulled a pair of bright pink leggings with white polka dots onto her hair, wearing it like a hat... in place of her hat before she darted off, belting Let It Go at the top of her lungs. The three year old was super hyper and super musical... in fact she was almost always singing or 'la-la-ing' something.

Oli watched the scene unfold before him as his wonderful wife recounted her day and his darling daughter darted down the hall sporting a new 'hat' and leaving her stetson on the floor. It was a typical day in the Claes houshold it seemed, and the twenty-eight year old couldn't help muttering a chuckle as he bent to pick up Aerlyn's hat. "I got it fixed ... three times before it actually stayed, I'm sure I'll have to go back down in a few weeks." he said curly, letting out a half sigh. Placing the toddler's hat on his wife's head and giving her a quick kiss he offered a smile before nodding "sure, We haven't seen them in a while" he agreed, glad to be having familial company for dinner. "Is there anything I can do for you right now, or should I just head into the kitchen and start prepping dinner. Are you having any cravings I should take into consideration?"
{Tagged; Interact Zoe @~Dark Disney~ }

935 Little Annie Rd. ~ Benji <27, Sept.15, Married to Kasta || X>
Benji returned the kiss but gave his wife a semi-worried, semi-serious look. "Do you want me to go with you hun? There are plenty of workers at the clinic for a monday morning... the rush doesn't start until late afternoon" he asked gently as he stood, placing Carl on his hip as they made their way over to the table. Benji slid Carl into his high-chair and strung a bib around his neck as he waited for his wife's answer.
{Tagged; interact David and Kasta @Princess Poisoned Rose }

922 Little Annie Rd. ~ Walter <31, Jun.21, Married to Cassandra || X>
"I'm still at work darling. I will be soon home" he said, allowing a pause so his wife could respond. "I need hour more or so, running just a few more songs" he promised before glancing down at his watch "I need to go Cassie. I was just calling to see how you were doing. Would you like to go out tonight or should I pick food up tonight" he asked, waiting and listening as they conversed for a few more minutes. While his english wasn't perfect he could speak it far better than other members of his family.

After a few minutes more of talking he hung up with a 'love you, see you soon' and slid the phone back into his pocket. Frankie returned to the third row just as Kyler Cho, the young man portraying Laurens, hoped back up onto the professional stage. "Alright, everyone ready?" he questioned "Good, let's take them in order. Emma, Alexa and Sierra you're up first" he nodded towards the three young women before pressing the play button on his instrumental recording. Normally they had a band playing for them, but like the rest of the cast, Walt had dismissed them for the day.
{Tagged; interact Cassandra @~Dark Disney~ }

Apt. C214, 428 Eagle Park Dr. ~ Deacon <34, Oct.21, Married to Anita>
Vinny pulled into the apartment complexes parking lot, slid out of his red, 2011 Jeep Patriot, locked the car up again and shuffled his way up to the third floor and down the long hallway to number 214 before fumbling with his right hand to get the keys out of his pocket but also not drop the bags of groceries he was carrying. The young man had had a last-minute work meeting to go over a couple of intricate details for a very wealthy client, so naturally he had opted to stop at the market on the way home, just to get the food shopping out of the way for the week.

Walking in he made his way to the island and placed the bags down just as his four dogs ran over. "Hello all" he chuckled slightly, giving them quick pats on the head before making his way through the apartment, as usual the cat was lounging on the curtain rod expertly and the rabbit was in her enclosure ... even though the wire gate to let her out was open. Now he was just missing one person in particular, Anita, the love of his life.
{Tagged; mention Anita @Felilla }

Apt. 115, 423 Eagle Park Dr. ~ Onyx <19, Oct.28, Will Date Fallon || X>
Onyx had been out cold, half hanging off his couch. Last night was already a blur, and if it wasn't for the scattered can's laying about he wouldn't have even remembered the party he had staggered home from drunk. If it wasn't for the cell phone buzzing loudly in his ear, the darker male would probably have slept all day, instead he was drowsily awoken by the signal of a text following a knock on his unlocked apartment door a number of minutes later. Glancing down at himself, Onyx let out a grumbly sigh as he rose and collected the three cans he saw in front of him before grabbing new clothes and closing the bathroom door to get changed quickly, his phone on the floor beside his couch.

After a few minutes he walked out and bent down to pick his phone up, momentarily forgetting about the visitor at his door "it's open Fall" he called out, plopping back down on the couch as he disgarded the message, seeing it was from her. Between the text and his two dogs; Leona and Mason excitedly going at the door he knew it was his attractive and favorite partner in crime.
{Tagged; Interact Fallon @neptune }

800 Hopkins Rd. ~ Giselle <22, Nov.13, Married to Arthur, 6mo along - doesn't know gender, doesn't want to know || X> || Ryan <2, Oct.31 || X> || Jane <N/A, Feb.14>
Giselle smiled and kissed her husband's cheek as she accepted the peach... it seemed to be a favorite fruit in the family. "Thank you" she said simply, slipping into a free seat at the table. Giselle glanced at her son who was swirling the excess juice around on the table. The brunette didn't know if she should feel annoyed that he was making a mess or happy that he seemed to at least be taking an interest in art. "Ry Guy can Mommy help you with that?" she asked gently, standing once again and walking over to the counter where the paper towels and plates were located. "Mama noo" he complained as she wiped up the peach drippings and placed the sweet fruit on a plate that he would be able to make a mess of as much as he wanted. As she sat back down, the young mother was glad to see that it seemed not to upset her toddler too much. After swallowing a bite of the lght orange fruit she looked over at her husband once more "How are you today and did you want to do anything?" she asked lightly.
{Tagged; interact Arthur @Felilla }

777 Hopkins Rd. ~ Andromeda <27, Jan.1, Dating Turner, 3mo along - doesn't know pregnant {find out at 6mo}, doesn't want to know gender || X> || Otto <N/A, May.30>
The twenty-seven year old didn't want to get changed after that night... in fact she really didn't feel like doing much of anything and probably wouldn't until Turner came back from his errands. Letting out a deep breathe as she glanced around the kitchen, Andromeda felt that funny feeling of semi-nausea ease it's way back into her body. Sighing she reached for the metal tea kettle and switched the filter for the tap on before filling the metal piece with water, pulling a peppermint tea bag out of the tea box in her cabinet and placing it in the water as it settled on the stove to heat up. Peppermint tea or ice water with lemon were supposed to help with nausea, so maybe that would help aid her stomach... especially since she wasn't the biggest soda fan, thus leaving Ginger Ale to be a last resort.

A small while later, Eda found herself sitting at the table, Aramella chatting at while munching on a snack. Glancing at her iphone just to her right, Android used her right hand to unlock the screen and type a quick message to her beau, asking what he was doing, if he would be around soon and that she loved him. If he wasn't going to be around soon she was going to take a hike out back to the horses and visit them, maybe even go for a brief ride if her body felt up to it.
{Tagged; mentioned/interact Turner @Felilla }

754 Hopkins Rd. ~ Paige <29, Dec.21, Married to Alex, 5mo along - finds out gender at 6mo> || X> || Nathaniel <4, Oct.12, 2nd Pre-K || X> || Georgiana <N/A, Mar.14>
Paige was surprised to see such a clean home when she pushed open the dark wooden door... not that the home was ever that messy, but sometimes things got a little out of hand... usually that was when Paige started to stress... she hated having things unorganized. "Thank you Alex, but you really didn't have to do this" she spluttered, looking around wide eyed and shaking her head when her husband mentioned the vacuuming "no no, I'll take care of the vacuuming. I'm pregnant, not broken" she urged gently, smiling softly as she looked up at the love of her life, a soft twinkle in her eyes.

Paige let Alex take the papers from her and placed her bag down by the door where it usually stayed before walking upstairs and quietly cracking her son's door open to check on him. After a moment she wandered back downstairs and listened to her husband "oh that sounds wonderful" she smiled gently. So far this pregnancy had kept her in a wonderful mood. As she was more-or-less shooed to the chair to sit, Paige uttered a quick giggle and let her light gaze follow her husband "Work was nice and quiet as usual, I think I really am almost finished this time" she smiled brightly, referencing the story she seemed to have been working on for so long now. "Hey babe" she said after a few minutes, her tone nonchalant but her eyes gleaming with eagrness "I know I'm planning to find out the gender at our visit next month... and it's still up to you if you want to find out, but I do think we should start figuring names out" she said lightly, knowing that... especially if her husband didn't want to know the gender they should think of names for both a boy and a girl now. Paige liked the old-fashioned sounding names, as was more-or-less obvious after learning of her son's name, Nathaniel Quincy.
{Tagged; interact Alex @~Dark Disney~ }

973 Chatfield Rd. ~ Eleanor <17, Sept.2, Dating Yannick || X>
Ellie was still curled up on Nik's bed, Beast snoring almost peacfully as he curled into her... Like the rest of te family even this cat had seemed different. When her phone buzzed she came to two realizations: one, she didn't have anymore tears left... and that was a good thing since the last thing she needed was to look like a very tan raccoon for Yannick... which led her to number two; she loved the young man who she was lucky enough to call hers for almost four-years now. Next month would be their four years... and that was certainly an achievement... especially for such a young couple.

As she skimmed over the text and sat up, Elle glanced at the combat boots she was wearing, they were always comfy and easy to walk in. -Ready whenever you get here. The door's open so just come in. I'm going through some stuff... and trying to get cat hair off my sweater- she messaged back quickly. "Sorry Beasty" she half-purred, stroking the cat gently with two fingers, starting from the crest of his head and going down his tail. "Gotta get up now, but you stay here. Nik would be glad to have you warming his pillows" she half-chuckled ever so slightly as the beast of a cat glanced at her with tired eyes and slowly retuned his head to the comforter-covered mattress.
{Tagged; Interact Yannick @Felilla }

775 Hopkins Rd. ~ Juliette <19, Apr.23, Dating Tiago, 7mo along - knows gender> || Leila <N/A, Dec.2>
WIP
{Tagged; --}

958 Chatfield Rd. ~ Edwin <33, Dec.7, Married to Verne || X>
[spoili]Edwin pulled a pan of baked macaroni and cheese out of the oven and quickly set it on the stovetop, shaking his hands vigorously. "Every. Single. Time" he muttered to himself as he turned on the tap and shoved his left hand under the running water. Eddie had a habit of always letting the pot holder slip when he grabbed something... and no matter how many times he was told to use the oven mitts he never took the advice to heart it seemed.

After cooling his hand off for a moment, Edwin picked up the tray of food and set it on the cooling rack the couple had before pulling two plates, two forks and two glasses out of their kitchen cabinets. The tall father-to-be set the plates on the counter, filled each glass with water and brought them to the small kitchen table along with the forks. Wandering into the main area of the house, Ed smiled when he saw his wife. She really was the most special person in the world to him. "Love, lunch is ready" he said lightly, the smile never moving from his face. As the thirty-three year old headed back in to serve the dish he recounted on the fact that in roughly four short months he would be a father... a thought that terrified and rejuvinated him all at once.[/spoili]

{Tagged; interact Verne @Felilla }

Apt. B215, 428 Eagle Park Dr. ~ Killian <27, Aug.31, Married to Liddie | X>
Killian smiled and helped his wife up, giving her a quick kiss on the head "glad to hear it" he smiled, letting his arm stay draped lightly around her waist as they made their way for the door. He knew Liddie was fretting over something, he wasn't sure what it was, but he hated when she started overthinking things. It was something they could both be guilty of at times.

As the wandered down the block he let his bright, pale blue gaze fall to his wife's frame for a moment "What's troubling you my dear?" he asked, hoping he would be able to help her with whatever was on er mind.

{Tagged; interact Liddie @Felilla }

Apt. 023, 423 Eagle Park Dr. ~ Samantha <26, Apr.23, Dating Bash || X> || Ava <7, Dec.12, 2nd Grade || X>
WIP
{Tagged; --}

771 Hopkins Ave. ~ Vivienne <17, Jan.15, Dating/Will Date Topher>
WIP
{Tagged; --}

764 Hopkins Ave. ~ Finnegan <26, Feb.13, Engaged to Angela>
WIP
{Tagged; --}

Apt. A215, 428 Eagle Park Dr. ~ Tobias <28, Jun.21, Engaged to Regina>
- Holding off for the time... trying to figure out partner changes since partner hasn't responded -
{Tagged; --}

Apt. B210, 428 Eagle Park Dr. ~ Randall <24, May.4, Dating/Engaged Kenna || X> || Mackenzie <5, Apr.5, Kindergarten || X>
[spoili]Randy sat at the park, watching his five-year old run around happily. As much as he enjoyed spending time with his little angel, Rand often found himself at work, and many times working overtime... which meant leaving Mackenzie with the daycare or his girlfriend for a longer time than would be ideal. As he moved his gaze from the monkey bars down to his watch, Randy looked at the time and stood up. They would need to be leaving soon. He had promised Kenna that they would meet for lunch around 12:30, and honestly he was looking forward to it. After all, his daughter and his girlfriend were his two favorite people in the world.[/spoili]
{Tagged; mentioned Kenna @MaryGold }

[dash=#f277c1]
T H A L I A
Hearing the sound of the door open, Thalia set down her mug onto the coffee table beside mug cozie she was working on. When she wasn't working on actual request or making dresses for the shop, she would do her own project for fun, which was more than often. And she had finished her little bit of work this morning.

"I'm in the living room." She called back as she stood up and instantly felt a wave of wooziness. She paused and waited for it to pass before moving on to where Cedric was."Oh, you went grocery shopping?" she looked to the bag, confirming that she had not heard him earlier.

Tagged: Cedrick @Felilla
Unborn Child
[/dash]

[dash=#730d73]
E M M A

Emma walked into the coffee shop, her head high. She couldn't help but look not only standoffish but snooty as well. It was that it was who she was, well, not the snootiness anyway. She was standoffish by all means. It was all just a defense mechanism them and seemed to get people to leave her alone when she wanted nothing to do with them.

Once she had her steaming hot cup of espresso, she turned around to find a seat to drink her coffee. Unfortunately, practically every table was taken, no wonder most of the customers had taken their drinks to go. ut what bothered was that her favorite table by the window, but near the entrance was taken by a man, she didn't think she had seen him before. And she couldn't read him like she could others. And as much as she would have preferred to sit alone, there really wasn't anywhere else to go.

"Excuse me? Is this seat taken?" She asked calmly, pointing to the seat across from him.

Tagged: Theo @~Dark Disney~
[/dash]

[dash=#5477de]
M O R D E C A I
21{Dec.11th} × Dating Serendipity × Location: Home {920 Little Annie Rd.} × Outfit
"Yes, I bought us some Chinese soup." Mordecai rolled back his shoulders that were still tense from earlier work. He poured the noodle soup into two glass bowls for them both. And grabbed them silverware before setting it on the table."Are you still feeling sick?" He asked, pushing pack his platinum hair from his face.

"I forgot to mention I also bought some medicine way earlier..."That was mainly because the first thing he did when getting home was crash onto the floor and then he decided to play a few games.

[/dash]

[dash=#008000]
H A R R Y

"Where ever do you place the measuring spoons?" Harry inquired, and moved from his spot behind the door frame stand in it. Martha, still sitting on his shoulder, tweeted as if she too was agreeing with him. His bird was very talkative though she could not speak English."On that note, do you also know where the measuring cups are too?"

He didn't want to interrupt her, he knew she was working on her blog, but he had to ask. He wasn't used to working in the kitchen. He was more familiar with his lab than anywhere else.

[/dash]

[dash=#800000]
K E N N A
23 {April 16th} × Dating Randal × Location: Apt B210, 428 Eagle Park Dr. × Outfit
Kenna sat in her wheelchair, outside of an Italian restaurant, waiting for her Randall and Mackenzie. She had specifically chosen this place knowing of Randall's love for polenta, and she herself liked pasta. Quite, frankly, she was sure Mackenzie would be okay with anything as long as she could have chocolate for desert.

It wasn't just time for them to meet up yet, it was simply that she was early. The young woman simply had nothing else to do for the rest of her day, and she was anticipating to meet up with the two, even Mackenzie, though the little girl could be annoying sometimes, she still liked her. And Kenna had no problem with waiting, though it was a bit chilly outside, she was warm with her scarf around her neck. She supposed it was a good thing she listened to her mother and put it on.

Tagged: Randall and Mackenzie @~Happily.Ever.After~

[/dash]

[dash=#2abd40][/dash]​
[dash=#2abd40]
P E P P E R
[spoili]
[/spoili]​
[spoili]
WIP

Tagged:

[/spoili]
[/dash]

[dash=#a39b9b]

A N D E R S
[spoili]
WIP

Tagged:

[/spoili]​
[/dash]

Last edited:
Zoe Rose Claes <25; Oct.31st; Zo;Park Ranger; married to Olivier; 7 months pregnant; Due Jan 1st>
Zoe sighed and watched her toddler take off with clean clothes in her head. Zoe groaned and saw the hat. She went to get it,but her husband beat her two it and stuck it on her head. She kissed him and let out a huff as her cats came running in with string and meowing at her." No peace for mommy, even little one is going nuts on me." She said and put Aerlyns hat up. She looked at her husband, "No I guess not I am just trying to get some of this house clean and I am getting frustrated is all. Hhhmmm , I wold liks a rare steak with mashed potatoes and gravy oh and garlic bread and something spicy. My usual smoothie for dessert love please." Zoe said, she didn't do dessert just a healthy smoothie after dinner as always.

Zoe went about cleaning up and pushed herself up, her knees were so bad with the pregnancy. She finally got the new hat Aerlyn had been sporting and put them in the laundry basket. She Have her husband Olivier bring it to the laundry room for her. It was to heavy for her. Only thing she couldn't do was lift heavier things. She finally came down to rest and keep her feet up. She had cleaned up downstairs the best she could and gone to shower and change for the dinner tonight. She now had Aerlyn at her side while they watched tv. Thankfully the toddler stopped running every where for Zoe. She let he toddler curl up to her and suck her thumb as they watched one of Aerlyns favorite shows. Zoe would smile and ask her toddler questions about the show. She loved when her toddler explained things to her, it made her smile."Really now, that's what's happened wow. that's big." She winked at her little girl and kissed her head. She over her Toddler Aerlyn was just so cute.

<mention/Interacted: Olivier and Aerlyn @~Happily.Ever.After~ >

Cassandra Lyn Iliev<27;Jan 1st; Cass; Cassie; Resort owner; Married to Walter; 5 months pregnant;Due March 13th>
Cassandra listened to her husband and nodded. She frowned slightly, but let it happen, she new he had to work. She was just being hormonal. "I know." She said softly. She been learning Bulgarian, She had learned Russian and French for her husband. Cass was pretty good with Russian and French, but Bulgarian was hard for her. she got frustrated with it, but she tried to speak English more often then not to help her husband write it."Yeah fine love, okay see you when you get home and I let's go out." She said."Okay bye love you babe." She said. Cass hung up and went about doing stuff for the resort.

After a bit she went to shower and dress. She put on leggings and a button up shirt with grey socks and ankle boots. Cassie did her make up her lips a darker red color and her eyes were lined and had dark eye shadow on. She also wore perfume that her husband liked. She went to sit and wait on him to get home. Her eye's were on her notes and paper work with the tv on and some soap opera on in the background. Cassie was making notes as she warched the tv. However with leaning her head back came falling asleep. Her hands were under her stomach and she was resting waiting on Walter.
<mention/Interacted: Walter @~Happily.Ever.After~ >

Alex Ray Huntington <33;Oct.13th; Park Ranger;Married to Paige>
Alex smiled and shook his head."No no I wanted to get it all done as a suprise no vacuuming my treat" he said to her. " Hmm? Babe it's what ever you want not what I want we can do baby names after my sisters tonight." He said and smiled. He walked to the kitchen to go finish making the dessert and putting it in the oven. He made 2 especially with his sister being pregnant as well. She was about two months a head of his wife. He sat and gently pulled his wife's feet in his lap and rubbed them gently.

"So you get ready I will vacuum get Nathaniel ready, then get ready myself. you just relax take your time getting ready. I don't want you to rush." He said as he rubbed her feet.
<mention/Interacted: Paige, and Nathaniel. @~Happily.Ever.After~ >

Chris Hemming<30;Nov. 3rd; Rancher; Married to Ophelia>Samara <1; October 31st; Parents Samantha and Chris step mom Ophelia>
Waiting on both @Felilla @~Happily.Ever.After~
<mention/Interacted: Samantha Ava and Ophelia @~Happily.Ever.After~ @Felilla >

Joe Paul Blood <29; December 15th; Doctor; Married to Ashley>

Joe WIP waiting on @Tarieles
<mention/Interacted: Ashley @Windrunner >

Nora Lyn Svenson <28; December 25th; Dance Teacher; Married to Dexter; 2 weeks along; Due July 4th>

Waiting on @Tarieles
<mention/Interacted: Dexter @Tarieles>

Val lily Saverino <28 October 31st; mechanic; Married to Devin ; 1 week along; Due August 1st>
Val
<mention/Interacted: Devin @Windrunner >

Theo James Morelle<24; November 17th; Detective; Crush Emma>
Theo WIP
<mention/Interacted: @MaryGold >
Unborn Children
Victoria Anne Claes <N/A; Jan. 1st; 7 Months>
Zachary Lee Iliev <N/A; March 13th; 5 months >
Valarie Lee Svenson<N/A; July 4th 2 weeks>
Amber Lotus Saverino<N/A August 1st 1 week>

Last edited:
[bg=#610B21]Opehlia <29 {April 2nd} ❃ Married to Chris ❃ Location: Home {775 Hopkins Ave} ❃ x>
WIP
[/bg]
[bg=#2E2EFE]Emmett <26 {April 14th} ♞ Engaged to Yolanda ♞ Location: Home ♞ x>
--
[/bg]
[bg=#0174DF]Verne <31 {January 23rd} ❃ Married to Edwin ❃ Location: Home {958 Chatfield Road} ❃ x>
--
[/bg]
[bg=#04B404]Arnie <26 {June 4th} ♞ Married to Stephanie ♞ Location: Home {Apt C211, 428 Eagle Park Dr.} ♞ x>
Arnie smiled at Tiffany as he ran his hands through Thor's fur. "Good, because that was the plan," he told her as he put the movie into the DVD player. He turned to look at her while the comercials started coming on. "Do you want some popcorn?"
He barely waited for an answer, already moving towards the kitchen. "I also have some groceries to put away, if you can set it up, please?" he nodded to the remote next to the couch.
Tagged: Stephanie @Windrunner
[/bg]
[bg=#04B431]Turner <29 {October 4th} ♞ Dating Andromeda ♞ Location: Jewelry Store ♞ x>
--
[/bg]
[bg=#BE81F7]Liddie <25 {March 24th} ❃ Married to Killian ❃ Location: Home {Apartment B-215, 428 Eagle Park Dr.} ❃ x>
--
[/bg]
[bg=#A5DF00]Arthur <24 {March 13th} ♞ Married to Giselle ♞ Location: Home {800 Hopkins Ave} ♞ x>
--
[/bg]
[bg=#00FF80]Noah <34 {April 2nd} ❃ Engaged to Jesse ❃ Location: Home {952 Chatfield Road} ❃ x>
--
[/bg]
[bg=#8258FA]Alice <19 {March 16th} ❃ Dating/Crushing on Madison ❃ Location: Home {Apt 101, 423 Eagle Park Dr.} ❃ x>
--
[/bg]
[bg=#088A85]Yannick <18 {August 4th} ♞ Dating Eleanor ♞ Location: Work {White House Tavern} ♞ x>
--
[/bg]
[bg=#9A2EFE]Clementine <27 {December 31st} ❃ Dating Emile ❃ Location: Home {Apt 101, 423 Eagle Park Dr.} ❃ x>
--
[/bg]
[bg=#FFBF00]Bash <27 {December 3rd} ❃ Dating Samantha ❃ Location: -- ❃ x>
WIP
[/bg]
[bg=#FE2E2E]Rosalie <23 {May 30th} ❃ Dating Demi ❃ Location: -- ❃ x>
WIP
[/bg]
[bg=#08298A]Gray <29 {September 4th} ♞ Married to Claire ♞ Location: Outdoors ♞ x>
--
[/bg]
[bg=#8A0886]Carissa <29 {March 13th} ❃ Married to Francis ❃ Location: Home {798 Hopkins Ave.} ❃ x>
--
[/bg]
[bg=#0431B4]Moses <25 {March 4th} ♞ Married to Mara ♞ Location: Driving ♞ x>
--
[/bg]
[bg=#0080FF]Anita <30 {November 14th} ❃ Married to Deacon ❃ Location: -- ❃ x>
--
[/bg]
[bg=#01DFA5]August <26 {September 16th} ♞ Married to Delilah ♞ Location: Home {Outside ♞ 967 Chatfield Rd.} ♞ x>
--
[/bg]
[bg=#086A87]Caprice <27 {July 23rd} ❃ Dating Lana ❃ Location: Home {Apt 025, 423 Eagle Park Dr.} ❃ x>
--
[/bg]
[bg=#4C0B5F]Salem <3 {January 2nd} ❃ Daughter of Caprice ❃ Location: Home {Apt 025, 423 Eagle Park Dr.} ❃ x>
--
[/bg]
[bg=#fa5882]Merry <5 {June 24th} ❃ Daughter of Gray ❃ Home: {773 Hopkins Ave.} ❃ x>
--
[/bg]
[bg=#0B2F3A]Serendipity <20 {November 2nd} ❃ Dating Mordecai ❃ Location: Home {920 Little Annie Rd.} ❃ x>
Serena tried not to look disgusted at the thought of eating more soup. That was literally all she'd been eating for the past week. She was a little tired of it. At least this was Chinese soup, right? Mordecai was trying at least. She slowly sat down, peering into the bag and locating the fortune cookie. She had a habit of eating it first. "A little bit. Thanks," she offered Mordecai a smile when he put down the silverware. "I'm not sure I'm going to need any medicine. It's not that bad. Thank you though."
She cracked open the fortune cookie:
A big surprise is coming your way.
She frowned at the fortune, shoving the suddenly unappetizing cookie away. "How was work?" she asked Mordecai, trying to direct the attention away from her as she opened her own bowl of soup. How it didn't slosh all over the bags was a wonder in and of itself.
Tagged: Mordecai @MaryGold
[/bg]
[bg=#86B404]Cedric <29 {March 24th} ♞ Engaged to Thalia ♞ Location: Home {794 Hopkins Avenue} ♞ x>
The moment he saw his beautiful fiancee, he planted a kiss on her forehead, giving her a small side-hug. "Yep," he answered in response to her question as he released her. "I got some more lemon tea. That helps with your nausea, right? This kind is supposed to taste better than the last kind I got..."
He dug through the bag before withdrawing a yellow box with lemons on the front. He smiled warmly at Thalia. "I also got some more hot cocoa for Emma and picked up some more prenatal vitamins and..." he drifted off, staring down at the bags. He hoped he wasn't coddling Thalia too much. He was just so excited about her being pregnant that he probably got a little carried away. He smiled softly and turned back to Thalia, pecking her lips before starting to put the groceries away. "Have you eaten lunch yet?"
Tagged: Thalia @MaryGold
[/bg]
[bg=#424242]Wendy <26 {April 14th} ❃ Married to Harry ❃ Location: Home {761 Hopkins Ave} ❃ x>
Wendy raised an eyebrow at her husband. Normally, he avoided the kitchen altogether unless she needed his help with something. She normally considered it her own lab, seeing as she couldn't exactly mix dangerous chemicals in the house, especially with all of their pets and considering she was pregnant now, that didn't exactly work either. She wasn't even allowed near the chemicals at work now, for obvious reasons. She didn't mind doing paperwork as long as she was pregnant though.
Anyways... Harry never used the kitchen aside from grabbing small snacks. So why did he need to know where all that stuff was? "Don't know why you want to know that and I'm not sure I want to ask," she eased herself into a more comfortable position. "Just promise me, Harry, that if you do anything weird to them you'll replace them?"
It probably sounded petty and a little mean, but she kept all of her cooking supplies in prime condition for a reason. She was a bit of a neat-freak, so to say. She sighed and shook her head. "Sorry, dear. They're in the drawer closest to the fridge," she offered him a small smile. "Love you."
Tagged: Harry @MaryGold
[/bg]
Unborn Children
Victoria Hemming <Girl ❃ Seven Months Along>
Hector Perault-Barnes <Boy ♞ 6 Months Along>
Daphne Underwood <Girl ❃ Four Months Along>
Hazel Keller <Girl ❃ 3 Months Along>
Sunday Palace <Girl ❃ 2 Months Along>
Edison Baker <Boy ♞ 5 Months Along>
Brielle Harrison <Girl ❃ 6 Weeks Along>
Alphonse Harrison <Boy ♞ 6 Weeks Along>
Gerard Winstin <Boy ♞ 6 Months Along}

935 Little Annie Rd. ~ Kasta<24, Oct. 7, Married to Benji || ~X>
Kasta cherished the days that she and Benji shared off together. She had just finished making dinner for herself, Benji and Carl. Kasta leaned against the living room door smiling at the two amazing men in her life. Carl was giggling up a storm as his father tossed him in the air. Kasta felt the queasiness in her stomach again; she had been fighting the stomach bug for the past almost two weeks. "Ben, Carl dinner is ready now. I even have brownies in the oven." She walked towards Ben and kissed him on the cheek. "I have to go to the doctor tomorrow. I can't seem to shake this stomach bug. So I will probably be late to the office tomorrow." She had already scheduled the appointment earlier today.
{Tagged; interact Benji and David @~Happily.Ever.After~ }​

[dash=#f277c1]
T H A L I A

Thalia visibly brightened at the sight of the lemon tea, it was practically her only comfort when she was nauseous. She had been running out of it from often she had been making it. And this one was supposed to be better than the last? She grinned at that and continued to listen him talk on before laughing lightly. She could not resist from kissing her beloved fiancees cheek.

Obviously, he was excited about having the baby. She could tell by his pampering of her, he would spoil the baby. But she didn't particular mind at the moment, he was too sweet."Thank you, Hun. I have yet to eat lunch, I didn't even know it was about time." That and she wasn't really hungry. Even though at breakfast she only nibbled on a little.

Tagged: Cedrick @Felilla
Unborn Child
[/dash]

[dash=#730d73]
E M M A
[spoili]

Emma walked into the coffee shop, her head high. She couldn't help but look not only standoffish but snooty as well. It was that it was who she was, well, not the snootiness anyway. She was standoffish by all means. It was all just a defense mechanism them and seemed to get people to leave her alone when she wanted nothing to do with them.

Once she had her steaming hot cup of espresso, she turned around to find a seat to drink her coffee. Unfortunately, practically every table was taken, no wonder most of the customers had taken their drinks to go. ut what bothered was that her favorite table by the window, but near the entrance was taken by a man, she didn't think she had seen him before. And she couldn't read him like she could others. And as much as she would have preferred to sit alone, there really wasn't anywhere else to go.

"Excuse me? Is this seat taken?" She asked calmly, pointing to the seat across from him.
[/spoili]

Tagged: Theo @~Dark Disney~
[/dash]

[dash=#5477de]
M O R D E C A I

Mordecai smiled gently and took his seat the table after her."Well, it was work." He shrugged a shoulder, picking up his fork. Today he only worked two of his jobs out of his multiple. And as much as he enjoyed his jobs at times, it was just as he said 'work was work'. It was not always enjoyable and it was without doubt tiring. But he only made light of it, for it was just another day on the job.

"It was a long and tedious day." Mordecai sighed overdramatically in a playful way. He had to do a photoshoot for an autumn wardrobe and then another for sports equipment. Afterward, he was on his feet all day working for his job at some fancy french restaurant. and the people who had to encounter...He just didn't even want to bring it up. Doing the jobs he did, there were so many different kinds of folks you could meet.

"In the end, I got to come back home to see your beautiful face, so it doesn't really matter." He winked her flirtatiously and reached for her hand."Enough about me, I know I'm great, but what have you been doing while I was gone?"

[/dash]

[dash=#008000]
H A R R Y

"Oh, Sweetheart, you worry too much." If anything, she probably didn't worry enough. But, Harry really wanted to make this dish for her, it was meant to be a surprise. So, she wouldn't and shouldn't know until it was done. Though, she might figure it out before he even finished at this rate, considering his inexperience in their kitchen. He would have t come ask her multiple questions, which would not work to his advantage.

He walked into the room and placed a kiss on the top of her head and brushed back her hair gently."I love you too. Also..." He supposed it was best to ask while he was still in the room."Do we have any chicken breast?"

[/dash]

[dash=#800000]
K E N N A
[spoili]
Kenna sat in her wheelchair, outside of an Italian restaurant, waiting for her Randall and Mackenzie. She had specifically chosen this place knowing of Randall's love for polenta, and she herself liked pasta. Quite, frankly, she was sure Mackenzie would be okay with anything as long as she could have chocolate for desert.

It wasn't just time for them to meet up yet, it was simply that she was early. The young woman simply had nothing else to do for the rest of her day, and she was anticipating to meet up with the two, even Mackenzie, though the little girl could be annoying sometimes, she still liked her. And Kenna had no problem with waiting, though it was a bit chilly outside, she was warm with her scarf around her neck. She supposed it was a good thing she listened to her mother and put it on.

Tagged: Randall and Mackenzie @~Happily.Ever.After~
[/spoili]
[/dash]

[dash=#2abd40][/dash]​
[dash=#2abd40]
P E P P E R
[spoili]
[/spoili]​
[spoili]
WIP

Tagged:
[/spoili]
[/dash]

[dash=#a39b9b]

A N D E R S
[spoili]
WIP

Tagged:

[/spoili]​
[/dash]

October 16th​

Jesse Keller ♦ 952 Chatfield Road ♦ Interactions: @Felilla#445533

A nap was more or less the key to a good day. Jesse hadn't had much time for naps since Isaac had come along, not to mention how difficult it was to be a single father. Lauren's death was always going to weigh heavily on his heart, but Noah helped to lighten his soul. If she wanted to sleep, he would sleep beside her without complaint.

"Just a nap?" he asked, and reached up to stroke his chin. "There's nothing else you want to do today?" Just because he was willing to go along with her plan didn't mean he wouldn't try and convince her otherwise. Between Isaac and Fallon, it was rare that they got any time for themselves.

Fallon Greene ♦ 952 Chatfield Road ♦ Interactions: @~Happily.Ever.After~#FFAA91

Although there was no immediate text back, Fallon remained undeterred. Onyx was notorious for sleeping off the night before and she quickly recalled the state he was in when she left him last. Drinking and smoking was just part of hanging out, something to do when life got to be too boring. In her eyes, it wasn't a problem and she didn't mind if Onyx was hung over every now and then. There had been times when she had overdone it as well, and who was she to judge?

Just as the cold started to become a problem, Fallon reached her destination. After knocking on the door, she wrapped her arms around herself and waited, listened for an answer from within. Sure enough, Onyx was calling out to her and she wasted little time letting herself in. "It's so cold out," she complained to the man on the couch, though she flashed a smile at the excited dogs and spent a quick moment greeting them before taking off her coat.

"Have you been asleep this whole time?" she asked, laughing as she took off her coat and tossed it aside. Making room for herself on the couch, Fallon took a seat with Onyx.

Stevie Nolan ♦ 950 Chatfield Road ♦ Interactions: @Mundane Monster#6D3C3C

There were people out there, friends and family alike, who thought she had lost her mind. Ronan had a reputation, the kind that came tall and varied wide, but that hadn't stopped her from falling for him. He was a good guy, a little rough around the edges, a bit sordid here and there, but who wasn't? As far as she could recall, her past wasn't exactly squeaky clean either. The present was bright, though, full of promise and happiness and there was no part of her that wanted to trade that for anything.

"You're working tonight?" she asked, a disappointed edge to her voice as she momentarily leaned her chin against his chest. "Can't you call off?" It was a Sunday, bound to be kind of slow and Stevie wasn't keen on spending another night on the couch. Although she doubted that she would be by herself, maybe not if she conned Madison into pizza and a binge of whatever was good on Netflix, she missed spending time with Ronan.

Topher Conley ♦ Apartment 112, 428 Eagle Park Drive ♦ Interactions: @ ♦ #73919B​

WIP (waiting on Happily)

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.