What time do we Crucify Gwazi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate to admit it, I think a quick, clean, and efficient method of killing Gwazi would be best.
His brain isn't nearly developed enough to comprehend pain or emotions - his shitposting is merely an instinctive response to seeing a forum. Any attempts at making suffer emotionally, physically, or mentally would be an exercise in futility. Honestly, I'd suggest shooting him in the face, but there's two problems with that:
1) He might survive
2) He's actually worth less than whatever bullet you'd use to kill him
Answer to both those problems, get a magnet rod, and use that to kill him instead. They use those on meat cows.

Reactions: Flame
I say if you're gonna kill him, slice him to bits, cut off his head and burn him.

DO NOT leave that body in tact!

I say if you're gonna kill him, slice him to bits, cut off his head and burn him.

DO NOT leave that body in tact!
So, the way William Wallace went?

But... what do I do with this cross I rented?

I am up for @Salsacookies idea though.
You could nail an effigy of Gwazi to it. Not as satisfying, I know, but it's likely the best you can do with it.

Answer to both those problems, get a magnet rod, and use that to kill him instead. They use those on meat cows.
Don't you dare insult beef by associating it with Gwazi.

@Gwazi Magnum everyone wants to kill you D:
OH GEE I WONDER WHY

He was, until you tainted him with your talk of revolution.

It's all pretty tragic if you ask me.

It would be hilarious if, thanks to this thread, he vanished for three days and didn't come back till Sunday.

It would be even more hilarious if he just coincidentally went offline for the weekend (which happens quite a bit) and people assumed he did it in response to this.

You're all a bunch of uncivilized brutes. Shame on you, shame on you all.

A true gentleman would kill Gwazi by throwing him into a wood chipper after coating him in honey.

Let's kill him, THEN crucify him.

Then kill him again just to be sure.

It would be hilarious if, thanks to this thread, he vanished for three days and didn't come back till Sunday.

It would be even more hilarious if he just coincidentally went offline for the weekend (which happens quite a bit) and people assumed he did it in response to this.

:(

Also, his closest disciple needs to cut off someone's ear.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.