What time do we Crucify Gwazi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's entirely too much real hating going on here...

Seriously guys, stop hounding Gwazi... not everyone will or even CAN conform to your standards, as long as he isn't breaking any rules, leave the guy the fuck alone already.

As for those just joking around... Sorry for the derailment, carry on.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Give him til Monday.
Hm.

Good thing I stocked up on piss jars.

It's a pretty good crowd for a Saturday
And the manager gives me a smile
'Cause he knows that it's me they've been coming to see
To forget about life for a while

There's entirely too much real hating going on here...

Seriously guys, stop hounding Gwazi... not everyone will or even CAN conform to your standards, as long as he isn't breaking any rules, leave the guy the fuck alone already.

As for those just joking around... Sorry for the derailment, carry on.

I don't think anyone's being particularly malicious. I personally get along just fine with him. Like anybody, I'll point out when he's doing something silly, but something like this is more "Oh lawrdy, kill it before it breeds" rather than personally attacking him. That ain't my styyyyyle, see.

It would be hilarious if, thanks to this thread, he vanished for three days and didn't come back till Sunday.

It would be even more hilarious if he just coincidentally went offline for the weekend (which happens quite a bit) and people assumed he did it in response to this.
This is really tempting...
But I love Iwaku too much to do that. :P

+Those weekend vanishes are heading up my friends farm up north.
And the friend who normally drives us up there is currently going through 8 weeks of electrician college work, so it's not going to happen for a while.
...Okay, what the fuck is taking him so long? Shitposting messiahs take too long to make the rounds.
Combination of having went to sleep at 10 AM and waking up at 5PM and then having a friend want help making a Level 5 Gestalt D&D character.

I don't think anyone's being particularly malicious. I personally get along just fine with him. Like anybody, I'll point out when he's doing something silly, but something like this is more "Oh lawrdy, kill it before it breeds" rather than personally attacking him. That ain't my styyyyyle, see.
Eh...
I've had a few people try to give me legitimate shit and cause Drama.
Admins actually had to step in at one point.

But they're by all means a minority on Iwaku, not the majority.

Reactions: Razilin
Oh wait I should probably be replying to the attempted crucifixion shouldn't I? :P

*Turns a gallon of water to wine, hands it out to everyone and passes along a basket of bread*

Eat this my children, I shall return soon.
And I shall return with more power than one can imagine, and an even bigger legion of facehuggers.

I do not love Gwazi. o.o

Lying to your God is pointless. I can see right through you. :P

Good thing I'm atheist. :P
I've got you covered.

Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg

This is really tempting...
But I love Iwaku too much to do that. :P

+Those weekend vanishes are heading up my friends farm up north.
And the friend who normally drives us up there is currently going through 8 weeks of electrician college work, so it's not going to happen for a while.

Combination of having went to sleep at 10 AM and waking up at 5PM and then having a friend want help making a Level 5 Gestalt D&D character.

Eh...
I've had a few people try to give me legitimate shit and cause Drama.
Admins actually had to step in at one point.

But they're by all means a minority on Iwaku, not the majority.
!!!!

sniper-o.gif

I've got you covered.

Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg
Meh....if there was a God, I'm pretty convinced right now he hates my fucking guts. And if I did believe, it certainly wouldn't be some weird tentacly brain looking thing. o.o

tarzan_66251.jpg

^ That is what my God would look like. >_>

(By the way, don't take anything I say personal. I'm having a shitty day and trying like hell to cheer myself up. I don't think it's working though. I couldn't even laugh at Montry Python and the Holy Grail...)

Meh....if there was a God, I'm pretty convinced right now he hates my fucking guts. And if I did believe, it certainly wouldn't be some weird tentacly brain looking thing. o.o
Well *this* God says you're pretty cool! :P
Even if you can't recognize sentient Pasta.
(By the way, don't take anything I say personal.

It's take a lot more than that to make me upset. :P
I'm having a shitty day and trying like hell to cheer myself up. I don't think it's working though. I couldn't even laugh at Montry Python and the Holy Grail...)
I can relate to that though.
But will Monty Spam help? :3

...FUUUUU-

Well *this* God says you're pretty cool! :P
Even if you can't recognize sentient Pasta.

It's take a lot more than that to make me upset. :P

I can relate to that though.
But will Monty Spam help? :3

Nope, I lost my sense of humor today when I realized that I threw a very important part to my car in the dumpster because I have no ida wtf I'm doing. @_@

Nope, I lost my sense of humor today when I realized that I threw a very important part to my car in the dumpster because I have no ida wtf I'm doing. @_@
Damn. :/
Well hopefully you'll find a replacement for it soon.

<realizes Gwazi's back and now shitposting in the shitpostthread>

<headdesk>

Status
Not open for further replies.