What time do we Crucify Gwazi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you thought it'd be funny if Gwazi disappeared D:

>> For a brief period of time, to make it look like he was playing along with this thread -- which would be especially funny if it didn't mean to and he just happened to be offline for a few days.

I'm not saying I want him gone (in fact I'm probably one of all of two people on this forum who thinks he isn't the worst Iwaku member ever), but, like, as the GM of several RP's he's in, I couldn't help but notice that he tends to disappear, like, every other weekend or something. Hence why certain scenarios seemed amusing to me.

tl;dr -- Lighten the fuck up.

May I suggest his method of death is drowning a sea of excrement instead.

Reactions: Flame
With the power of the sun, that would Dry up.... Ugh.

Reactions: Flame
I feel like this thread is divided between people that wish it was real, and those that appreciate it as a joke.

• Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I feel like I did something wrong...

• Useful
Good. Good. We kill Gwazi, and then I can be the official figurehead of the Curch of Gonzi. This pleases me.

Good. Good. We kill Gwazi, and then I can be the official figurehead of the Curch of Gonzi. This pleases me.
I said Patriarchs. That means you too.

• Useful
o.O If you kill Gwazi, you'll make him a martyr! Bad idea....then we'll have Gwazi groupies, and all kinds of imitators. We'll never be rid of him!

• Love
o.O If you kill Gwazi, you'll make him a martyr! Bad idea....then we'll have Gwazi groupies, and all kinds of imitators. We'll never be rid of him!
No, we aren't trying to kill him. He'll most likely resurrect!

• Love
Brb dipping bullets in pigs blood.

British_Army_sniper_team.jpg

Sing us a song you're the piano man
Sing us a song tonight
Well we're all in the mood for a melody
And you've got us feeling alright

...Okay, what the fuck is taking him so long? Shitposting messiahs take too long to make the rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.