1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
It's Good Friday, the day for all great Religious Patriarchs to get crucified. So, what time should we Crucify him in order for him to rise again Sunday? OR should we wait until tomorrow so he rises again Monday? I really need to know, because we have to give this Cross back Sunday.

It's Good Friday, the day for all great Religious Patriarchs to get crucified. So, what time should we Crucify him in order for him to rise again Sunday? OR should we wait until tomorrow so he rises again Monday? I really need to know, because we have to give this Cross back Sunday.
Now.

Crucifixion is so fucking 1st Century.

I say we burn him. Let's see him rise again after that.
Thank you, Marcus Aurelius!

Dude. I'm quoting Marcus Aurelius from Gladiator.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED.
Oh! Never seen that film. Probably should watch it.

Reactions: Razilin
  • Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
He should die like a true Norse Hero! Tie him in a boat, and shoot it with fire arrows, to Valhalla Gwazi shall rise!

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
As much as I hate to admit it, I think a quick, clean, and efficient method of killing Gwazi would be best.
His brain isn't nearly developed enough to comprehend pain or emotions - his shitposting is merely an instinctive response to seeing a forum. Any attempts at making suffer emotionally, physically, or mentally would be an exercise in futility. Honestly, I'd suggest shooting him in the face, but there's two problems with that:
1) He might survive
2) He's actually worth less than whatever bullet you'd use to kill him

But... what do I do with this cross I rented?

I am up for @Salsacookies idea though.

Status
Not open for further replies.