• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(*Get's lots of alert dingy things* Off topic, but you can like, dislike, WTF, love etc. posts here? Awesome! XD)

@Ser K+: *Ba Dum Tss*

My favorite(s):

NUMBER 1 ALL TIME:
Scyther-s1600x1200-174128.jpg

SECOND FAVE:
cb9925_159969.jpg

Most people who hate on Vanilluxe are genwunners complaining that Game Freak is "running out of ideas" and stooped to make everday objects into Pokémon. I wouldn't recommend paying too much attention to them.
Hah, yeah, I'm a gen 1 person myself, but even I think people who complain about that sort of thing are ridiculous and need to take a look at that first generation again. Not only is gen 1 full of super basic stuff like stylized rats and birds, it has what might just be the dumbest evolution chain ever: Exeggcute and Exeggutor. The first is half a dozen eggs, one broken and four others cracked, that somehow constitute a single life form and for some reason is grass/psychic type. Then these eggs evolve into a freaking walking coconut tree that has faces on its coconuts. Seriously, half a dozen busted up eggs evolve into a sentient coconut tree, and you want to complain about a sentient ice cream cone? Bitch, please.

Hah, yeah, I'm a gen 1 person myself, but even I think people who complain about that sort of thing are ridiculous and need to take a look at that first generation again. Not only is gen 1 full of super basic stuff like stylized rats and birds, it has what might just be the dumbest evolution chain ever: Exeggcute and Exeggutor. The first is half a dozen eggs, one broken and four others cracked, that somehow constitute a single life form and for some reason is grass/psychic type. Then these eggs evolve into a freaking walking coconut tree that has faces on its coconuts. Seriously, half a dozen busted up eggs evolve into a sentient coconut tree, and you want to complain about a sentient ice cream cone? Bitch, please.

Let's not forget about the clusterfuck of magnets.

So, I'm kinda on the fence between these Pokemon;
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
th
[/BCOLOR]
Arceus, the GOD of Pokémon! This fella here created the universe with his "100 arms"!! Yes, whatever, it's a metaphor, but still! He has so many different abilities, he's a LEGENDARY, and he can change type! I first fell in love (Yes, I mean that. I'm a super nerd, deal with it) when I saw the entire film of Arceus and the Jewel of Life and that's the reasons why he's a favourite.

However...

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
5679ee1e3ab51f7e9a8716d259e3c538.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
Yep. The Eeveelutions. From Eevee itself to pretty little Sylveon, these guys are AWESOME! I mean, come on, why not? There are EIGHT different Eeveelutions, nine if you include the Eevster; Normal, Dark, Fire, Electric, Grass, Water, Psychic, Ice and Fairy. Admit it, all of them make you want to go, "AAAWWW!!!" and squish up their cheeks! Plus they have some pretty cool abilities!

So, to summarise, I can't choose between the Eevee gang, or the God of Pokemon, I take simple things like this way too seriously, and I can name the movie that Arceus is in without thinking. :D

2402186574_79090a81bd.jpg

Legendarily amazing and I really liked the movie.

tumblr_mg1a5w3Hyz1rnstzuo1_500.gif

And pikachu because of classics. (I also liked the movie where this originates.)

Maybe it comes from being a competitive player, but am I the only one who thinks Pikachu is an overrated piece of shit 'mon?
I'm not that into it, either... I mean, it's cute and all, but it's far from making it into my list of favourites. I suppose though, that if you're a huge fan of Yellow or the anime, then it holds a bunch of nostalgic value, but for me, not so much.

Not at all. Pikachu's absolutely adorable. He's overmarketed, sure, but he's still amazingly cute.

The only pokemon I really dislike is Delibird, on almost all accounts. And I'm glad Gamefreak decided to bury that fuckin Sanderp Clur Clone bird thing.

While I may not be partial to most, I generally like most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back