What is your favorite Pokemon?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(*Get's lots of alert dingy things* Off topic, but you can like, dislike, WTF, love etc. posts here? Awesome! XD)

@Ser K+: *Ba Dum Tss*

Reactions: Melon
I like charity

Yes iwaku

You may begin our local meme

My favorite(s):

NUMBER 1 ALL TIME:
Scyther-s1600x1200-174128.jpg

SECOND FAVE:
cb9925_159969.jpg

Most people who hate on Vanilluxe are genwunners complaining that Game Freak is "running out of ideas" and stooped to make everday objects into Pokémon. I wouldn't recommend paying too much attention to them.
Hah, yeah, I'm a gen 1 person myself, but even I think people who complain about that sort of thing are ridiculous and need to take a look at that first generation again. Not only is gen 1 full of super basic stuff like stylized rats and birds, it has what might just be the dumbest evolution chain ever: Exeggcute and Exeggutor. The first is half a dozen eggs, one broken and four others cracked, that somehow constitute a single life form and for some reason is grass/psychic type. Then these eggs evolve into a freaking walking coconut tree that has faces on its coconuts. Seriously, half a dozen busted up eggs evolve into a sentient coconut tree, and you want to complain about a sentient ice cream cone? Bitch, please.

Hah, yeah, I'm a gen 1 person myself, but even I think people who complain about that sort of thing are ridiculous and need to take a look at that first generation again. Not only is gen 1 full of super basic stuff like stylized rats and birds, it has what might just be the dumbest evolution chain ever: Exeggcute and Exeggutor. The first is half a dozen eggs, one broken and four others cracked, that somehow constitute a single life form and for some reason is grass/psychic type. Then these eggs evolve into a freaking walking coconut tree that has faces on its coconuts. Seriously, half a dozen busted up eggs evolve into a sentient coconut tree, and you want to complain about a sentient ice cream cone? Bitch, please.

Let's not forget about the clusterfuck of magnets.

Or the rock with arms.
OR the whole roman alphabet.

haunter_by_kawiko-d5sq5nk.png

He's really cool, ok?

Let's not forget about the clusterfuck of magnets.
Or Muk, he's basically a pile of *Content I'm not yet sure is appropriate for this forums rules and regulations or not*.

I have an unholy love for Eevee and all of its eevolutions.

eevee_fan_club_id_by_andrepaz-d39dr99.png

So, I'm kinda on the fence between these Pokemon;
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
th
[/BCOLOR]
Arceus, the GOD of Pokémon! This fella here created the universe with his "100 arms"!! Yes, whatever, it's a metaphor, but still! He has so many different abilities, he's a LEGENDARY, and he can change type! I first fell in love (Yes, I mean that. I'm a super nerd, deal with it) when I saw the entire film of Arceus and the Jewel of Life and that's the reasons why he's a favourite.

However...

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
5679ee1e3ab51f7e9a8716d259e3c538.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
Yep. The Eeveelutions. From Eevee itself to pretty little Sylveon, these guys are AWESOME! I mean, come on, why not? There are EIGHT different Eeveelutions, nine if you include the Eevster; Normal, Dark, Fire, Electric, Grass, Water, Psychic, Ice and Fairy. Admit it, all of them make you want to go, "AAAWWW!!!" and squish up their cheeks! Plus they have some pretty cool abilities!

So, to summarise, I can't choose between the Eevee gang, or the God of Pokemon, I take simple things like this way too seriously, and I can name the movie that Arceus is in without thinking. :D

Reactions: Pachamac
2402186574_79090a81bd.jpg

Legendarily amazing and I really liked the movie.

tumblr_mg1a5w3Hyz1rnstzuo1_500.gif

And pikachu because of classics. (I also liked the movie where this originates.)

Reactions: Pachamac
Maybe it comes from being a competitive player, but am I the only one who thinks Pikachu is an overrated piece of shit 'mon?

Maybe it comes from being a competitive player, but am I the only one who thinks Pikachu is an overrated piece of shit 'mon?
I'm not that into it, either... I mean, it's cute and all, but it's far from making it into my list of favourites. I suppose though, that if you're a huge fan of Yellow or the anime, then it holds a bunch of nostalgic value, but for me, not so much.

Not at all. Pikachu's absolutely adorable. He's overmarketed, sure, but he's still amazingly cute.

Reactions: Minibit
The only pokemon I really dislike is Delibird, on almost all accounts. And I'm glad Gamefreak decided to bury that fuckin Sanderp Clur Clone bird thing.

While I may not be partial to most, I generally like most.

Status
Not open for further replies.