What is your favorite Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Knights(Gardevoirs) are also full of win!

My dislikes:

WiFi wise: Gliscor. (Stall moveset)​
Don't ask me why.
Don't you DARE ask me why.
1 pokemon: 7+ minutes.
ALL JUST TO TRY AND WASTE PP!

Vanilla wise: Chansey
It's a sponge, I swear it's a sponge.

...I don't do well with tanks.
Speaking of Miltanks... *angry keystrokes*

Reactions: Minibit
Sir Knights(Gardevoirs) are also full of win!

My dislikes:

WiFi wise: Gliscor. (Stall moveset)​
Don't ask me why.
Don't you DARE ask me why.
1 pokemon: 7+ minutes.
ALL JUST TO TRY AND WASTE PP!

Vanilla wise: Chansey
It's a sponge, I swear it's a sponge.

...I don't do well with tanks.
Speaking of Miltanks... *angry keystrokes*
Heh, the point of Gliscor is to Toxic stall, using its excellent passive recovery combined with Protect and Substitute to stay healthy while the opponent loses health every turn.

Chansey is pretty passive, though. But it's easy enough to take out with most good physical attackers.

Vulpix
fefe607c28fc358fc11779468e407662.jpg

OR

Growlithe

growlithe_by_stormfalconfire-d45vemp.png

Maybe it comes from being a competitive player, but am I the only one who thinks Pikachu is an overrated piece of shit 'mon?

I don't hate pikachu, I'm fine with him.
But yea, he's overhyped both battle wise and cute wise.

12119a858dc92c4071273e5a7b3073f5.jpg

Definitely these guys~

They aren't the strongest Pokemon out there, but they bring back memories <3!

A friend and I decided to do our first Nuzlocke run using Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver, we gave the trainers and their mons back stories and everything. I ended up picking Cyndaquil as a starter and I lost a bunch of comrades along the way, but good ol' Cyndaquil and his evolutions eventually brought the team to victory and the end of the Nuzlocke run~

I've also got a soft spot for Absol because it can predict when natural disasters are about to happen, and that's pretty awesome~

pokemon_transparent_absol_black_background_desktop_800x600_wallpaper-293129.png

My favorite Pokemon are Raichu and Vaporeon. <3 Always will be.

My favorite Pokemon are Raichu and Vaporeon. <3 Always will be.
People who dis Pikachu are also dissing Raichu... besides, I like rooting for the little guys.

Reactions: Thirteen
Vaporeon all the way! Pure water type, so it has very few weaknesses. Of those weaknesses, it can take out one (Grass) due to its movepool and excessive bulk (especially when you add in Aqua Ring and/or Leftovers), leaving only Electric as a real problem -- something which can be easily solved by, you know, switching out. Add in stuff like Toxic, and there's very little that can take this beasty down in the main game.
On that note, Sylveon is amazing too, albeit for more offensive reasons. In between the lack of weaknesses the Fairy Type has and Sylveon's sheer Special Attack/Defense, very little stands up to her (Yes, I'm calling Sylveon a her even though Eevee is male 7/8th of the time. Sue me :P ).

Pikachu gets bonus points for being the first (and so far only) Shiny I've ever found in the wild. Sure, I've had my share of Shiny Event Pokes, but those don't really count as far as rarity goes.

This is one of the problems I face with choosing a favourite pokemon or giving out a list; I just end up missing some gr8 pokemon. Aside from a few I hate(Pichu, Delibird, Slowbro, and a few more...).

figured I throw in a few more xD.

Houndoom - I love the simple design of this pokemon, and I like the typing too, Dark/Fire. To be fair, there is not a Dog Pokemon I don't like, but Houndoom for me stands above the rest.

Tyrantrum - T-Rex, nuff said.

Hawlucha - Luchador based bird, nuff said.

Pangoro - Badass Panda, nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.