What are your fetishes / kinks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In real life I like a lot of things.

Spanking, name calling, dirty talk, thigh highs, high heels (the former two on myself, not on my partner), hair pulling, biting, tying up, uhmm...
In roleplays I always do fade to black, weirdly enough. o3o

BDSM is hot, yo. Power play, rough sex, light-medium bondage, spanking, that sorta thing. Like most people, I have a limit beyond which I'd be uncomfortable with it (punching? burning? rope suspension? "reluctance"? Yeah, no thanks) but within those limits it's a massive turn on, whether I'm the sub or dom.

I won't deny having been turned on by tentacle stuff before >____>;;. But it's not something I really search out. I think it's more the power/bondage aspects than the tentacle thing itself.

Lace. Sexy as fuck. Also gonna ditto Jorick on the thigh-highs/stockings-skirt combo. Ooft.

I think the neck/shoulder/collarbone area is one of the most erotic areas of the body. I honestly think I'm more turned on by someone with nice shoulders and collarbone than I am by typical regions of attraction (tits, ass, etc. etc.)

EDIT: BDSM is ridiculously popular; is it even a "fetish" as such anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:
BDSM is hot, yo. Power play, rough sex, light-medium bondage, spanking, that sorta thing. Like most people, I have a limit beyond which I'd be uncomfortable with it (punching? burning? rope suspension? nonconsensual? Yeah, no thanks) but within those limits it's a massive turn on, whether I'm the sub or dom.
Lack of consent is nothing to do with BDSM. That's called rape. :|

nonconsensual
A little disclaimer. This never happens in actual, straight up BDSM. The basic principle of BDSM is Safe, Sane, Consensual. There is also something called RACK or Risk aware consensual kink. I know you mean no harm. But as a practicioner, do not think it is something that is within BDSM.

That said. BDSM as a kink? IT's something of a umbrella term is it not. But if we are being technical. "Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism" Aka all kinks/Fetishes.

Serious answer; hard to say. Experience is limited, and while I can say a few (AKA many) things sound like I'd enjoy them, I can't say for sure because I haven't had the chance to try them. So I'm the awkward and innocent person here who's still learning what they like, can't contribute in a meaningful way to the conversation, and is pretty much just wasting everyone's time.

I guess I like a little bit of power play, and while being on both sides sounds exciting, I'd probably be too meek and nervous to play the dominant role particularly well. Thigh-high stockings/boots and high heels are always good, regardless of context... minor thing, but walls. Walls are useful. Walls are good for support. Specifically supporting people. We should all make better use of walls.

...tentacles can be pretty hot though. Jussayin'.

Having an emotional attachment is my wildest, kinkiest fetish.

Cowboys oddly enough. O_____O

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

But in all (semi)seriousness, I'm a pretty simple guy who thinks that a good supple rump is something to be admired.

That's my fetish I guess.

I'm a pretty simple guy who thinks that a good supple rump is something to be admired.
mg63t.jpg

Lack of consent is nothing to do with BDSM. That's called rape. :|
A little disclaimer. This never happens in actual, straight up BDSM. The basic principle of BDSM is Safe, Sane, Consensual. There is also something called RACK or Risk aware consensual kink. I know you mean no harm. But as a practicioner, do not think it is something that is within BDSM.

That said. BDSM as a kink? IT's something of a umbrella term is it not. But if we are being technical. "Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism" Aka all kinks/Fetishes.
Yeah, no shit. Allow me to clarify.

I suppose a more specific term would be "dubious consent" - for example, often in erotic stories it will start as forced but the victim will "secretly enjoy it" and actually experience pleasure. In other words, consent was not given, and it was all instigated with some measure of forcefulness or coercion. That's what I meant by "nonconsensual" rather than using "rape" - on my favourite erotic literature site, there's a section called "Nonconsent/Reluctance" for these stories, which is probably where I picked up the term. These nonconsent/reluctance stories are often, misguidedly, labelled as BDSM too. I personally see them as completely different things, as do most sensible people who know what the hell BDSM is, but lots of people treat this "dubious consent" as if it's part of BDSM power play.

I'll go edit it to "reluctance" (including the quote-marks) so people don't think I don't understand what rape is again.

All these low-tier fetishes and kinks..

It's like you all just found the Internet or something.

Can't name mine off cause it'd surely get me in trouble or get me loads of funny looks and ratings.

Is nice to see a community so open with itself that this sort of subject is calmly discussed like its a family dinner table.

Now, time to confuse to lot of you (or not)

I'm a hetero-romantic asexual fetishist.

Yes, asexual folks can have fetishes. Usually it's the whole sexual attraction towards someone that's one of the primary traits to identify.

Now, mine are fairly simple: Restraint and D/s. There's also a small theory going on in one of the chat groups I'm in that I'm also a sadist. I can neither confirm or deny that theory.

Reactions: Laivindur
Now, time to confuse to lot of you (or not)

I'm a hetero-romantic asexual fetishist.

Yes, asexual folks can have fetishes. Usually it's the whole sexual attraction towards someone that's one of the primary traits to identify.

Now, mine are fairly simple: Restraint and D/s. There's also a small theory going on in one of the chat groups I'm in that I'm also a sadist. I can neither confirm or deny that theory.
Does that mean you're only sexually attracted when those kinks are in place?
I'm having some trouble grasping what's being said here, sorry. :/

Yeah, no shit. Allow me to clarify.

I suppose a more specific term would be "dubious consent" - for example, often in erotic stories it will start as forced but the victim will "secretly enjoy it" and actually experience pleasure. In other words, consent was not given, and it was all instigated with some measure of forcefulness or coercion. That's what I meant by "nonconsensual" rather than using "rape" - on my favourite erotic literature site, there's a section called "Nonconsent/Reluctance" for these stories, which is probably where I picked up the term. These nonconsent/reluctance stories are often, misguidedly, labelled as BDSM too. I personally see them as completely different things, as do most sensible people who know what the hell BDSM is, but lots of people treat this "dubious consent" as if it's part of BDSM power play.

I'll go edit it to "reluctance" (including the quote-marks) so people don't think I don't understand what rape is again.
The clarification was very much needed. Erotica and fanfic terms (and the things that happen in such stories) are a really bad guide for how things actually work. XD

Anyway, yeah, as you've sort of acknowledged, that's still not quite a thing that happens in real, sane BDSM. There may be some reluctance roleplaying, which would come after consent has been given with boundaries and safe words and all that preliminary stuff laid out, but that's about as far as it goes with BDSM following that whole "safe, sane, consensual" creed, because anything more is pretty rapey. You are right that they're completely different things, but people are dumb and like to bundle all sorts of not quite applicable stuff under the BDSM label.

Girls who by all other rights are beautifully feminine but then oh hey it's a penis, where did that come from, do you like it when I do this? er i mean what?

*sighs* ... No @Gen. Gwazi Magnum PI it's not that. The fetishes themselves doesn't have anything to do with sexual attraction.

When speaking of sexual attraction and not feeling sexually attracted to someone it's not easy to explain. As asexual you're still capable of recognizing aesthetically pleasing individuals, but you're not gonna get a boner for them. They're not gonna make you hot.

This where it gets kinda difficult with fetishes in the picture. It's not the sex that matters, hell, I'd prefer it to be without sex. There is still not sexual attraction to the person you then play with.

This is sexual attraction. It's something that base strongly on physical traits and first impressions.

Asexuality is based on the inherent incapability of recognizing people as sexually attractive thus getting hot over them.

A fetish is to find a component in more intimate matters (sex, play, etc) arousing which will then heighten the experience.

While they sound similar they're not the same.

Thus, Espie has finished her speech on sexuality in a thread on kink and shall leave some educational links on asexuality:

http://www.asexuality.org/home/
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=asexual
http://asexualawarenessweek.com/asexuality-101/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality
http://www.wikihow.com/Understand-Asexual-People
http://www.whatisasexuality.com/intro/

I know what Asexuality means.
I'm just confused how to Fetish's are a thing if sexual attraction isn't meant to be present in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: Peter Feels
I'm pretty goddamn vanilla. I just like straight up fuckin'.

... I'll explain that later, it's not the easiest to explain so I'd prefer doing that after sleep and coffee. Just PM me and I'll give you an explanation there. I don't think it's necessary to write yet another edu post in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.