What are your fetishes / kinks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy to me that there are people willing to discuss this stuff openly, even on a semi-anonymous format like Iwaku.
YOu mean the bestiality bit. Or kinks/fetishes in general? If it's the latter, the world is a more open and accepting place, kinks and fetishes are more common place then most think. Sexuality is becoming less taboo. It is natural progression of things.

What I have an issue with regarding the "nice" description of bestiality was the whole "furry taken a step further".
No, just no. A large majority of the furry community do not like bestiality and take a huge distance from it. Yes, there's a minority that do enjoy that, but it's not the general truth about furries.

Bestiality is not taking furry "a step further", it's finding sexual activity with animals arousing.
My personal opinion about bestiality follows the majority of furries, I don't want anything to do with it.

Real Life
----------
- Smexy stocking, or pantyhose clad legs and feet grab my attention rather quickly.
- Light bondage.
- Cunnilingus count?

Not sure what else off the top of my head for real life.

Not Real
----------
- Tentacles need loving too!
- Various hentai type things.

Role Playing
--------------
- I've done a lot of things in rps that I wouldn't do irl. Granted I have to be comfortable with my rp partner, which I'm sure is the case with many.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Real life
--------------
- Biting , who doesn't get a thrill from it!
- bondage
- Marks, I'd admit I love seeing bite/sucking marks I left on others.
- Handcuffs
- scratching
- Outdoors

Roleplay
-------------
-Anything and everything. I'm adventurous.

After more time to look it all over there are actually a few kinks I've had that I had forgotten to mention earlier.

Should be noted though, these are Kinks discovered via E-Relationships, E-Flirting or during a 2 week RL relationship.
I'm still a virgin so there's probably a lot more Kinks I have than I'm currently aware of.

1. Neck Biting, both giving and receiving.
2. Stockings/Feet
3. Dominant Women, I generally prefer being Sub. I tend not to ever switch to a Dom-ish role myself into the Dom's already done a good amount to turn me on.
4. Scratching
5. Leaving Marks. Seeing them after the fact isn't a kink, I'm completely fine with them but seeing a mark won't turn me on. But seeing it as the result of something (given or received) does leave a satisfying feeling.
*Should make obvious disclaimer that I'm referring to love marks here.
6. Light Bondage (Receiving)
7. Kissing, In all seriousness mouth play often turns me of more than sex itself.
8. Roughness. When biting, scratching etc is being done I tend to prefer it to be as rough as possible.
9. Gentleness. In the reverse though, if we're not going into biting/scratching territory, it's the total opposite that tends to work. The very soft, tender, caring and loving "I love you/Am going to take care of you" sort of love making.

I can't speak for stuff like heavy bondage or BDSM, cause my experience with those is minor so I can't say as to if I like it or not yet.
Open to trying at some point with someone I trust and feel safe with, but I currently hold no opinions on it.

Damn I'm a kinky person
Also keep in mind I'm a gay bottom.
(And engaged for all you creeps out there)

Things I like and will do-
Bdsm
Dom/sub
Bigger Dom
Biting
Kissing
Licking
Rimming
Deep throat
Ball praise
Age difference (reasonable)
Blind sex
-sex where the bottom is blindfolded and doesn't know there top but consents

And last but not least normal romantic slow sex.

Things I like but won't do
Waterspout
Scat
Rape
Whipping/pain
Foul language
Sub uncomfort
Gang bang
Orgies

I like to go in all the way to the hilt and then gyrate a 360 degree circle. I call it "around the world"

• Bucket of Rainbows
*Reads post*
o.o Oooookkkkaaaaayyyyyy

Hmmmmmmm...
*Looks into my mind*
O.O O.O O.O O.O WE'RE ALL MEGA PERVERTS!!!!!!!! DX DX DX DX

I have no idea. It was just funny to object. Like I was some sort of expert on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.