What are your fetishes / kinks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being submissive and cuddling. I'm like the girl in this. Pfft.

well op said i should think of the kids so i'll respect her wishes

non sexual then non sexual. hmm
if you're f***ed up as i am that's a turn on basically

intelligence is another.

the last one isn't really a turn on so much as my disposition towards people in general.
i could care less if you're popular, influential, strong, intelligent, pretty (insert ellipsis here to signify a continuing list)

but if you're an asshole or your character doesn't work for/with me we just don't work. i'm sorry.

Weapons.

Not used O.O;
I'm no psycho.
But just... There, for the atmosphere...

(I tend to geek out whenever they're near. Figure out what year the model is see if there are deformities, check the outside to see if it's damaged or if its a blade whether it's riveted or dull or recently oiled or... You get the point.)

... Aside from that...

I have a thing for short hair...

Reactions: Razilin
Threesome is bestsome
As someone who regularly indulges, yes. It is. Especially when it's all good between all three people and lines are not crossed and no one's made to feel left out or uncomfortable.

Reactions: BKenScout
As someone who regularly indulges, yes. It is. Especially when it's all good between all three people and lines are not crossed and no one's made to feel left out or uncomfortable.

Please

Go into detail

Copious detail

:)

Especially when it's all good between all three people and lines are not crossed and no one's made to feel left out or uncomfortable.

I feel like this goes without saying.

• Love
Reactions: Hydronine
I feel like this goes without saying.
You would think so. Surprisingly hard without going through the right channels and extensive talks.

setting up a good threesome takes time usually. It can be difficult enough to find a partner that you level with well, let alone two.

• Love
setting up a good threesome takes time usually. It can be difficult enough to find a partner that you level with well, let alone two.
It's actually not much easier when you've actually got one taken care of. It is pretty difficult regardless. Emotions and mistakes are sometimes impossible to account for in entirety.

Well since getting threesomes set up is so clinical and standardized, perhaps we should expand on the difficulty

Foursomes

Yolo

• Love
When in Rome do as the Romans do.

Have the highest fortitude. Everyone else will die first, and then you can have as big of an orgy as you want.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
And to think, Iwaku was finally getting off the lists of search results for 'incest roleplay'... So much for that

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.