Werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willow became outraged. This is rare. She usually is very calm. Willow then ran straight toward the hunter and attacked him, knocking him down. Her razor sharp teeth were right in his face. She became visible now. She hoped he was afraid. Very afraid.

Rayne had jumped to the side as she felt the slight wind of the invisible wolf next to her, she watched as the arrow was snapped and more came flying though the cave. Teeth barred and hackles raised, she ran out of the cave behind Willow. Willow had gotten to the hunter first but Rayne circled around the hunter, growling angrily. She stood where he would see her and watched for his next move. The slightest move and she expected they would both attack without question. Rayne did not take kindly to hunters, normally she would just kill on sight if they shot at her, but she waited.

"Should I kill him?" Willow asked the wolf standing next to her.

Wet branches whipped Rowan's muzzle in the wind, and he flinched, turning aside and ducking through the underbrush. His paws kept sticking in the mud, slowing him down--well, even more than before, thanks to his wounded leg. At least the mud had helped to stop most of the bleeding, though the scratches and bites still twinged with each movement. He stopped in the lee of a large boulder, and tried to get his bearings.

This place didn't smell familiar, though the storm might have been complicating things. He'd been walking for a long time, he was sure he was out of his pack's territory now. His old pack. Ruefully he wondered if the storm was actually helping him, since the rest of the pack had stopped chasing him when the downpour began. He didn't feel particularly lucky, though. Standing he began to walk again, head bowed and eyes nearly shut against the wind and rain.

"Not today, beast!" Khan jammed a knife into the wolfs stomach and threw her off in the direction of the other, so that both were infront of him. He quickly stood up and pointed the large knife at them. His eyepatch had come off and revealed the nasty, but badass, scar beneath. "Today, you meet your end beast!"

Willow fell unconscious...

(@BitBot If you still get on this site, people are posting on here and we'll leave you behind if you don't start posting on this wall. Just saying, not trying to be rude.)

Levi heard a yelp from about fifty yards away and watched as a human plunged a dagger into a wolfs stomach. Snarling, he leaps out of the shadows and lands on the mans chest as a dagger flashed by his face. Retracting his claws, he swats the man across the face with his paw, knocking him unconscious. He walks to the small wolf, noses her, lifts her onto his back, and carries her out of the storm, into the cave. He sets her down and walks back out. He grabs the man by his foot with his vice like jaws and drags him into the cave.

Morphing into a human, he uses one of the mans daggers and cuts his shirt into strips, binding him hand and foot. He cuts some more strips, runs out and gets some moss, and runs back. He packs the moss into the wolfs wound and binds it in place with the shirt strips. He sits back, exhales, and waits for her to regain conciousness.

Rowan paused and cocked his head to one side, listening. Through the rain and wind, he thought he could hear a struggle. Shouting voices, thumping noises. Cautiously, he crept towards the sound. He needed to know what kind of territory this was, and just how aggressive his potential new neighbors would be.

Willow became somewhat conscious when someone picked her up. Not enough for anyone to notice. All she felt was pain. Willow just hoped that the pain would end soon. That was her last thought before slipping out of consciousness again as someone binded her wound.

Rayne had jumped back when the hunter stabbed Willow and suddenly stood up. She hunched down, ready to jump on the man, but another wolf got him first. She followed them back into the cave and sat by the entrance as she watched the wolf morph into his human form and bandage the small wolf. Once he finished Rayne walked carefully over to the little wolf and sniffed at her, wanting to make sure she couldn't smell any poisons or infection. She slowly and cautiously sniffed the wound, smelling nothing wrong, she stepped away and turned her attention to Levi. "Do you think there will be others?" she asked him.

"Possibly. But with her wounded, we can't move. We'll have to fight if there are. I'm Levi, by the way. What's your name."

Willow woke up. She didn't really remember any of the wolves that had come along during the fight, so when she opened her eyes and saw them, she freaked out. She pushed herself against the wall. The shirt shreds fell off to show her wound was healed. She curled up and disappeared.

The fight seemed to have ended, though Rowan had no idea what was going on besides that. There seemed to be five or so wolves there, all cooperating, so maybe a small pack? He headed downwind, making a wide loop around the cave to keep them--or that hunter--from noticing him.

Levi started as he watched the small wolf disappear. There's another one? I thought Tobias had been the only one. Suddenly, a voice shoots out of the dark. A very familiar voice. "Come out Levi! I can smell you in there! You might be surrounded by wolves of tainted blood, but I've known you too long!" Ah hell. He thinks to himself.

Willow started growing. She wasn't used to being around so many wolves at one time. She was reading so many emotions from them. It was hard to decipher who's was who's. She felt one that was behind the cave and decided to go see if this was a wolf that was friendly or vicious. She didn't want any dangerous wolves, to her at least, to be in the vicinity. She stayed invisible while doing so.

Rayne tilted her head slightly, for a group of werewolves who weren't in a pack they all seemed pretty friendly. "I'm Rayne" she replied after Levi introduced himself. An unfriendly voice came through the cave, calling for Levi. Rayne's ears flattened against her head and she turned to face the entrance. She didn't like the smell of this new person. She walked carefully to the cave opening, growling angrily, her hackles raised and her body language showing she was ready to fight. She stayed to the cave wall as she approached the entrance, incase this person decided to shoot at her as well.

"Stay back, Rayne. That wolf is dangerous," he tells her. Still in human form, goes to stand beside her at the cave entrance.

"What do you want, Tobias? I left the pack. Are you really going to hunt a wolf who left willingly after you turned his pack against him?"

"You were the Alpha. So yes, you'll be hunted."

"And you know I can beat you all in combat. I was the strongest of us."

"And it sealed your fate."

More conversations going on. Rowan drew a little closer, still downwind, to try and figure out what was going on.

Willow saw the wolf, and he was heading toward her. He didn't look dangerous; he just looked curious. She was ok with that. She ran back and saw the newest wolf. Now, he looked like he was ready to hurt someone. That she wasn't ok with.

"Leave Tobias. You are not welcome here. Go back to the pack."

"I will. With your head!!" Mistaking Rayne for Levi in the darkness, Tobias leaps at her. Jumping and morphing in midair, Levi knocks him aside landing lithely and snarling at Tobias. The two wolves begin to circle one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.