Werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rowan halted, watching the fight. He was tensed and ready to run, but knew he was already exhausted. He was only going to flee if he absolutely had to.

Willow was getting mad again. She doesn't like fighting at all, but this is serious. "Stop fighting NOW." Willow commanded loudly. "If you don't, I might have to join in and you will NOT like that at all."

Tobias whips his head towards her. "Stay out of this!" He snarls at her. "This is a pack dispute. I don't care if Levi has found a new pack amongst you. This a dispute between us!"

"I'm no longer in the pack, Tobias!! I LEFT!!! I have no pack anymore! Leave me in peace!"

"There is no pack here!" Willow growled. "I don't like anyone fighting on territory that is not there own! If you do not go back to your own territory this dispute will not end very well for you! If he is not in your pack anymore then you have no business here! Go NOW!" she growled angrily. Her stance was one that most wolves, even if they are stupid, know that they are serious and will probably fight harder than you would expect, even if you knew this information.

"And, just so you know, none of the wolves here besides you and maybe this other wolf that you want to fight with, are attached to any pack laws. So if you want to fight, none of us have any pack code of conduct." Willow snarled, actually with amusement.

"This isn't over, Levi!!" Tobias yells as he runs off. "Thanks," Levi says to the little wolf. "I'm Levi. What's your name?"

"Willow. I'm just wondering, did you leave that pack, or were you just saying that? If that is your pack, I would understand why you left," Willow stated questioningly, with still an aura of aggression around her. She was cooling down pretty fast, but not fast enough. She still was wondering why all of these lone wolves had amassed here. They were not a pack; only lone wolves. It didn't make the slightest bit of sense.

"Actually, I was the Alpha of that pack. We went on a Run in Lunawoods, where I found my mate. Being from a pure line, that didn't sit well with the pack, and Tobias was Beta. He led the dissenters. I stepped down, but he came after me. I fled with my mate, but she was killed as we fled. He has been hunting ever since, it seems," he tells willow.

"I'm sorry. If he comes back and both of us are here, I'll probably hurt him. I might even claim this as my territory. If I do that, I'll have the right to kill him. I know it may not be my problem, but you left that pack. He should leave you alone." Willow announced. She liked this area anyway.

Rowan realized that he'd been standing frozen for a while now, just watching the other wolves without really paying attention to his own surroundings. He felt the wind changing and moved, looping around a tree and some low shrubs. If this was no-wolf's-land, it might be a good place to rest and heal.

Willow heard a quiet rustle of leaves. She turned around and saw a flash of a tail. It must have been that other wolf that was sneaking around. She decided to go up there and talk to this mysterious wolf. She loped up to the tree at which he was hiding behind. She slowly curved around the tree.

Rowan heard movement and froze, ears cocked back to listen.

"Who's following me?" He asked, trying to sound like a potential threat. Not an actual one, he didn't want another fight, just not a weakling, easy prey.

It was the same female wolf from before. Rowan faced her fully, still braced to bolt.

"You're claiming this territory?" He asked.

"I may be. I have not decided yet. I will not chase you out; I just wanted to know why you were sneaking around behind me," Willow answered.

"Because I didn't want to be noticed," Rowan said, still visibly tense. "Don't want to get into another fight right now unless I have to."

She tensed because he was still tense. "I won't fight you," Willow whispered. She was not angry at anyone besides that intruder, but he was gone. She was tired. "If you want no one to disturb you then I will leave," she whispered even quieter. She was visually shrinking. She had been all out to try to look menacing in front of that other wolf, but now that he was gone, she was collapsing. "Goodbye," she whispered, dragging herself slowly back to the cave. Even though she didn't make it before fainting a little ways away.

Rowan relaxed slightly as he realized the other wolf was in no shape to fight him. That relief was soon mixed with other emotions as he saw her collapse. He hesitated, not sure how to react.

Well, at least he could get her out of the rain or something. Crossing the space he took her by the scruff of her neck, carefully, and pulled her back towards her den.

She moved a tiny bit when he pulled her toward the den. Just enough to show that she was alive. Her breathing had slowed.

Well, at least she hadn't fallen down dead or something. Not that it really mattered to Rowan besides the fact that her den was actually reasonably well-dug and dry. He pulled her to the back, then settled down to just rest for a bit. Was she going to complain?

Status
Not open for further replies.