We're Humans Too... Right?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karah stared at him with wide eyes. Why was he here? He found her but why.
She bit her lip nervously. She should go but she was cold and he was warm. Just for now. She promised herself. Karah leaned into Ryuuto. "S'okay..."

"Why'd you come find me?" Karah asked pulling the jacket around her.

Its my job to find people. Im a hunter, but i prefer to try and save the demented rather than kill them. I want to save them cause i was a demented myself 3 months ago but i was saved by a hunter, so now its my turn to do the same

"Oh?" Karah was intrigued. She crossed her legs and turned to Ryuuto. "How did he bring you back?"

Ryuuto reached into his bag and pulled a vial. "This is medicine made by a village of people like us. It stops the spread of madness."

Karah looked over the vial. "Woah. How...How many people know about it? Can you make it yourself?" This could help so many!

Karah sighed and leaned her back on the barn. "Oh..." Well that was disappointing.
"Nobody else huh?"

"Nope" ryuuto leaned against the barn. "I forgot to ask this. What is your name?"

"Oh!" She hadn't introduced herself before. She was too scared. "I'm Karah." She smiled kindly.

"Nice to meet you too." Karah said. She paused and looked at the ground. "Ryuuto...I hurt people." She said softly. "I don't mean to...it just...happens...." Karah was trying to apologize but she didn't want to say kill she didn't want to be a murderer.

'Now Ryuuto's dissapeared?!' Complained Lucy upon noticing Fen on the ground. Pouting, she sat down next to him and watched as the clouds began to gather. 'We cannot carry you ourselves and i'm not sure you are in any condition to walk.' She directed this at Fen but didn't look at him.

Ryuuto looked over at karah and then back at the ground. "We've all hurt someone not meaning to. You dont have to tell me. I kinda saw the guys that you impaled and theres a blood stain on your shoulder."

Karah leaned into him. "That doesn't really make it any better." She said honestly with a small smile. At least he tried right?

Ryuuto looked at the ground. "When i was four years old i killed my family. I got angry one day while it was raining. Next thing i know half my house is gone cause of lightning."

"Four?" Karah said surprised. That was so young. "What did you do after?" There was genuine concern in her voice. She couldn't imagine what it was like to be only four.

"I wandered the earth. I was a demented. I would use my powers to kill and survive. At times my powers went out of control. And countries would be flooded or tornados would tear through areas."

"What should we do? Should we wait here?" Alice asked Lucy when Ryuuto left Fen and ran off somewhere. Lucy then sat down next to Fen and Alice stood by Lucy as she spoke to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.