We're Humans Too... Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice chased after the cat as Joshua suggested but failed as she tripped. In the end, Joshua caught the cat and the owner came to get it. When they returned the cat that was caught, Alice heard the girl speak in a different tone of voice, making her look at the girl cautiously. She was just like her and Fen, except the only thing was different from them was that Alice had a split personality that she created when she first killed. One thing for certain, was that the girl had abilities like them, but how did she know that they had abilities? Looking at Joshua, she noticed his hand was on his sword to be sure that the girl was not a threat to them and answered to the girl that he didn't understand her point. Alice looked down, feeling awkward from the subject she disliked talking about and began to twirl the ends of her platinum hair.

Aerith Nodded in Understanding. Not wanting to press on any longer.
She smiled shyly,remembering her manners.
"My Name Is Aerith,And this is my cat Lue." She introduced herself.
Suddenly, her mismatched eyes trailed off to farther away from where they were.
"There are more of you..?" She asked,Tilting her head again.

As the girl introduced herself he felt slightly awkward, he didn't want to be rude but it was a little hard not to be from the previous apptoach.
"I'm Joshua, may I ask why you have so many questions for me?"
Josh spoke up after her next question came up 'Is she just curious or is there anythig else behind it?' He thought about it as he gave another look back to Alice, checking if she was okay. This person seemed to have abilities but he didn't know what kind of abilities yet.

"Well if it isnt my bloody fucking day." Dalgon said to himself. "They still think im evil well i can always try soul latching but to who if i do it on the girl the other one might find me but what if i......PERFECT EUREKA!" Dalgon exclaimed as he began to soul latch secretly to joshua.

Alice looked up, and realized that Aerith had heterochromia eyes and began to stare at it. It looked unnatural yet beautiful. Alice had never seen eyes like that before. Pretty, Alice thought in awe. Realizing she had been staring, she looked away and noticed that Joshua was looking at her. Slightly smiling at him to reassure him that she was alright, she turned her attention towards the girl and said, "Alice" to introduce herself. Clutching her blood stained bunny tightly to her chest, she asked quietly, "Why do you want to know so much?" While keeping her guard up to let Alice loose if they couldn't trust Aerith. Although, Aerith could or might be like them Alice couldn't fully trust her, but decided to let her guard down and listen to what Aerith had to say.

"oh wait forgot i got cancer time to die....BYE CRUEL WORLD!" Dalgon said as he dropped dead the end for dalgon (Happy?)

Status
Not open for further replies.