Welcome! to Wonderland Academy

• Thread starter gallowsCalibrator
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasically thought a moment then realized that she was right. There was one other than the Cheshier siblings that he expected to be here. "Yes I do believe you are right. PenelopeI I believe we are missing the Dormouse's children."

Aururum shook his head and got himself under control. He looked around and saw that ice was beginning to form around his feet. 'Keep calm...' He said inside of his head. He sighed and shook his head again. "Mother didn't know I could control it.." He said and began to laugh "Oh what a shocker.. She thinks so knows so much..." He continued speaking out loud. He looked at his hands and sighed "Cold... Oh how I love you.. but you scare others.." He said before shaking his head and moving into the Dormitory. He walked in and looked up at the person behind the counter. "I would like to get my Schedule... Aururum is my name." He said then retrieved his schedule.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Scarlett looked back at her brother giving him a small smile as they walked to the royals Building. As soon as they got there she took a paper that had "Scarlett Queen of Hearts" in pink letters. And it showed her schedule. Her eyes widened as she read archery "I get to hold a weapon!" She said excitedly completely forgetting about the Kid in armor. She had archery, spellcasting, kingdom manegement, geography, and Wonderland history.

Matt shrugged "maybe yeah..." He said as they made it to their destination. They saw a girl with mouse ears and a mouse tail "Well penny I guess you were right" he aaid

"We have most classes together (I added geography to my schedule) but you have to take archery alone." Ace said removing his arm from Scarlet's shoulders.

The doormouse's daughter was the one we found and Bunni was the first to introduce herself "Hi I'm Bunni."

Last edited by a moderator:
Aururum looked over as the two Red Children took their schedules. He looked down at his for a closer inspection. He groaned loudly "My mother is teaching magic... She will find out! Oh no..." Was all he could say. The icy cold air around him seemed to intensify as his emotions began to go into a crazy stirr.

(Guys I'm gonna be gone for a while, try to avoid like making talking or expecting my characters to do something cus when I get back on its gonna be hard to catch up))

Penelope blushed a bit as her brother said that she was right, she smiled at the girl looking at her mouse tail and ears "Greetings" she tipped her hat " I am Penelope or just Penny if you will"

Wasically smiled at the Doormouse. "I am Wasically, Bunni's brother. It is nice to meet you." He then bowed like he had done earlier when he had introduced himself to Penelope and then he stood still smiling.

The girl finally got her papers and schedule, smiling some and brushing her hair from her face. She smiled to the woman behind the counter as if nothing had happened or messed up. "Thank you." She then turned, though she quickly met three faces. She squeaked and fell backwards, letting out a small groan as she hit the floor. She pulled herself to sit up, her head lowered as she looked up at the three. A subtle movement of her hand, and the hood of her overly large coat was over her head. "H-h-hi... I'm... Bell..."

Another chill went down Scarlett's spine. The temperature dropped again, she turned around to see the same guy she upsetted. She tapped his shoulder feeling a painful shock from her finger making her jump backwards. She stared at him in horror then back at her hand.

Matt tried his best not to laugh as she fell to the floor. tipped his hat as he stepped forward and offered a hand to help her up "Matt, Matt hatter" he said with a half smile.

Aururum turned towards Scarlett and shook his head with embarrassment at himself. It was then he felt a light shock shoot them himself and his shoulder twitched. "Woah... That felt... Energizing." He said and chuckled. "Ice is a poor conductor my Princess." He said with a very large smirk. "My mother is teaching Magic... She has no idea I can... Well.. Kind of control it. She doesn't know I have Ice Magic either. She thinks its light magic or something Non-Destructive." He said then looked back down at his schedule "So... That's the first class to... Splendid. She will kill me early in the day. Or at least give a few words like normal." He said then held his hand out to her. Before she could take it he turned it so his palm would face the ceiling. A small ice figuring of the Jabberwoky formed in his hand. He smiled "I find creating and destroying need to be in balance... Its so beautiful when used right. No one else I know how Ice Magic... At least the potency of this... Its disheartening. It can hurt others so easily. But this I love so much... such raw creativity." He continued before falling silent.

"Are you sure your not a hater??" She said silently "Y-your insane!!" She exclaimed before taking two steps away from him.

Aururum laughed "I am messing with you obviously. Wow.... You are about as easy to mess with as my sister. Well the part of my mother giving me a few stern words is likely. Wait.. What part makes you think I am crazy? I apologize that I have been a very worldly person. You figure a lot out when you travel. Especially to places where your family does not want you to go." He said then looked at the Crystal figurine of a jabberwoky. He crushed it with his hand and the crystals seems to turn to water "Everything created is as easily destroyed.. We all know this." He said before looking down at his armor again "Boy, I really do look horrible. Sorry if I frightened you Princess Scarlett. I really do enjoy speaking to you. I may seem like an odd ball but when you are couped up in a castle with nothing to do but to read and conduct random things you kind of.. Distance yourself. That is why I began to venture out. Trust me... you will enjoy it." He said before turning on his heels in a military fashion and walking towards the boys dormitory.

What makes e think your crazy?" She said "You! Y-you making these things!! How is it even possible that you can make that thing?!" She said as the jabberwocky melted to water "And what I don't get... You have your sister, how can you just distance yourself?? I'm like this because I have my brother... If not I would have gone insane."

Aururum heard her as he was walking away and smiled "Its easy Princess. The cold if my ally... All I need is myself and the world. For all of us we can do anything we truly wish. We are gifted beyond belief. We are royalty by birth and are gifted with amazing skills. We have the world at our finger tips... We can either follow the rules or... as I love to do.. Blaze or.. in my case freeze a new path to tread on." -(Basiclly He enjoys the presence of the cold more than others. All he needs is to be alone and to be out exploring to be happy. Because of who they are they can do anything they really put their minds to. Each of them are gifted (Birth and Magiclly). With the world at their fingertips they can do anything they really want.) He then turned back towards them both. "I enjoy the company of a select group of people... I just haven't figured out who that group of people or even person is yet.. But I may have my ideas. It just may take a bit or work." -(He likes a certain person but is unsure of who that person is yet. He has an idea but he has to work on that to make sure that is what he thinks.) He said and put a hand up to his chin as he went into thought. "I refused everything I was given... I worked for what I have Princess. This armor was crafted with the money I earned for helping others. My mother tries to spoil me and I try to distance myself from her for that specific reason. Here I believe I have an opportunity to really have a go with my real self. Sure I know I may cause a ruckess but I have come to terms with that. The woods are all around us and I will use that to my advantage." -(He never accepted all the gifts. He went out and did manual work to earn money for things. He purposely stayed away from his family as he didn't like the absolute cleanliness of all inside. He doesn't like being babied basically. He looks forward to the academy as its a chance to show who he truly is without caring if he gets in trouble. Basiclly he is a 'Hero' of the people.) He finished. He raised his hand up and the water puddle on the floor began to refreeze into the Jabberwoky that he crushed. "This to me is a beautiful art form. Like nature, you have to act responsibly. But.... not all the time." -(He views magic as a unique art. To be created or destroyed. He knows the responsibilites of such power but at times dosn't care if it turns out to be awesome. Ex- That Jabberwoky.) He said while he lowered his arm again with a smirk. "I would never harm anyone unless they harmed me to the point that I had to act. You could punch me and I wouldn't react. I can't stand violence unless it is needed..." -(Kinda Self Explanatory. Wont fight unless he has to defend himself.) He said before resting an arm on the table.

(In case no one can pick apart the depth of the words xD)

Last edited:
Reactions: gallowsCalibrator
Chester yawns hearing his siblings voice. He sits up in bed nodding "Yah, in here, love." his voice held the sleepy drawl since he had fallen alseep, he forgot all about his schedule but what can he saw? He doesn't enjoy the tricks and pranks he and his sister's father loves.

Sure he enjoys them when he is trying to impress a girl or is utterly bored or if he wants to mess with Cherry. But living up to their oldmans legacy he will gladly let his sister take the role.

Feeling playful he transforms into his cat self and quickly turns invisible laughing quietly.

He waits and waits realizing she probably left, he exits the room in his cat form, he looks around and growls noticing she wasn't there.

He races down the hall until he spots her floating, belly toward the ground.

He crouched into pouncing position and leaps up and onto her back.

@Rin Okumura

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Cherry felt some weight on her back, she spun around a grabbed her invisible cat brother. "Got ya!" She said, growling playfully. "No fair, I can't fully shift yet!" She pouted. "It's hard!!!" She said, petting her brothers head. "Kitties are Kawaii!" She says as she snuggles her brother almost to death.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.