Welcome! to Wonderland Academy

• Thread starter gallowsCalibrator
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasically blushed as Penelope grabbed his arm and then he glanced at the Cheshire the cat's daughter playing with his and his sister's ears. "And I am Wasically Bunni's brother. Nice to meet you." He replied as they waited. He felt his small tail of fluff move at the comment but he keep a clam face. "Yes why?"

She smiled. Cherry looked behind Bunni just in case there was a tail. Cherry then noted that he girl told her name. "Hi Bunni!! I'm Cherry. Nice to meet you!" She winked. Cherry look over to Wasically. "Well bunnies are sooooo cute! And their tails are so fuzzy and so cute too!!!!" She said, cupping Bunnis face with her hands suddenly, "Your sister is so cute!!" She said, Cherry was blushing herself. "Ah! My dad told me all about you guys!" Cherry held Bunnis hand. "Bunni where you going? I wanna go too!" She asked. Cherry took a deep breath and calmed down for a moment, "As you could see, I'm the daughter of the Cheshire Cat. Anyways.. Mind if I join ya? I forgot where my brother went! Though.. I don't know where you guys are going!"

Aururum looked at Scarlett and his eyes seemed to go distant. "You have no idea.. Everything has to be orderly... Clean... and.. ready. I cant stand it! There needs to be some form of chaos in the world! Oh dear.. Im rambling again. I really have to stop that." He trailed with a sigh. He shook his head "I was taught to be king and very princly. I hate being Princly. I would rather be grizzly." He stated in a matter of face manner. He then took a second to pause "Alright, Wherever you get your schedule I will most likely find mine." He said and waited on her.

"Ah Cat!" Penelope said looking at her, she wanted to go meet the prince and the cat but which one "My name is Penelope or just penny" she introduced herself to the cat-girl. Her attention was then pulled to Wasically's tail "awww and it is cute" she giggled. "Come we still have to go see the prince" she pulled a bit on both boys arms.

Matt turned at the voice of a girl and nearly jumped out of his socks when he saw the girl's voice coming from a smile in thin air. "Holy mother of the grim brothers!" He said quickly as the girl started to appear "you scared the living crap out of me!!" He said, he immediately knew that she was the daughter of the cheshire cat. Those kids always seemed to scare him somehow.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
When Penelope commented on Wasically tail he felt his face blush more. And then was soon pulled closer to her. "Um...Thanks..." He said shyly. Then at the mention of meeting the two princes and princess he just gave a small smile. "Yes we do indeed."

"Chaos?" She asked "if chaos is what your asking for, wait til we actually become our parents. There's gonna be another war, so don't even start." She said "okay, I need to get my schedule now." She said and looked at ace "did you get your yet?" She asked

Matt stared at the Cat in horror for a few seconds. He then started to blink trying not to make her feel bad or anything. "Hey guys is it just me who's hearing that?" He said "someone's yelling over at the registrar's"

Matt turned at the voice of a girl and nearly jumped out of his socks when he saw the girl's voice coming from a smile in thin air. "Holy mother of the grim brothers!" He said quickly as the girl started to appear "you scared the living crap out of me!!" He said, he immediately knew that she was the daughter of the cheshire cat. Those kids always seemed to scare him somehow.

She smiled, floating over to him. "Well I'm dearly sorry!" She exclaimed loudly, giving him the infamous grin again. "Mad hatter child? Am I correct? My dad said he was as crazy as himself!" She laughed, "You're quite handsome. also I do frighten some people at times.." She said, blushing still. "Anyways. I'll see ya later. Right now I'm sticking wit the White Rabbit children!" She said, going over to Bunni. She even smiled at Penny and gave her a small wave, her ears twitches at the yelling. "Yelling? Hm."

Wasically looked at Matt and his rabbit ears twitched at the yelling "Hard not to. With my ears that is." He smiled. "I wonder who that could be?"

Aururum stared at Scarlett in almost disbelief "I will never be as pompous and...... White! As my mother. There will only be a war if you allow it." He said and the air tempature around him seemed to drop dramticlly. He clenched his fists and groaned "Never... I was kept from so much... Never.." He said and simply walked away from the two Red Children. He shook his head and began to wish he never spoke to anyone. He was happier to be in the woods or the cold alone. The gated area rose above him and he took a step in. The area was beautiful but he groaned in slight annoyance.

Last edited:
"I dunno...do you think someone is in trouble" Penelope asked looking at Wasically

Cherry was practically attached to Bunni. Bunni wasn't one of those people who didn't like to be touched. So It wasn't uncomfortable just unusual. "Thank you for the complements" she told Cherry. Bunni covered her over sensitive ears "It is a bit loud" Bunni said.

"Perhaps we should check it out. We do have our schedules. And it looks like the others our heading anyways." He said looking at Penelope, Matt and then his sister and Cherry.

Cherry frowned.. She didn't want to go now since she didn't see her brother anywhere now... "Sorry Bunni, Imma go check on my brother.." She winked at her as she took off, as she started to float in the air, she disappeared. She made herself invisible.. She floated towards the boys dorms, wondering what room was he in... Though she remembered.. Going to a door, and knocking on it.

"Chester????????? Are you in there?" She purred out her tail swishing.

@That0nePasta

Last edited by a moderator:
Penelope nodded her curiosity now sparked...again "ok let's go!" She said starting to head to hwre the sound was coming from, not letting go off Matt and Wasically

"Umm... Okay..." Wasically said as he was being pulled with Penelope but he didn't really mind.

Before Penny dragged away the boys Bunni attached herself to Matt "your sister is hyper" Bunni said with a smile.

A chill was sent down Scarlett's spine as the temperature dropped. She seemed to upset the guy, and she slightly feared him, since he knew how to control his magic. She arches her eyebrows as he stormed off. She didn't bother running after him but instead she said silently to herself "I never said you were..."

"Your just now noticing that?" He asked as he smirked as they started to walk towards the registrar's

Once the four reached their location the sounds were much louder "mmmhh" she thought to herself "Matt, Wasically, Bunni, if you think about it we're really are missing someone here, don't you think that could be who's making all the noise" she asked.

Ace wrapped scarlet under his arm "Let's get your schedule Scar"

Status
Not open for further replies.