Welcome! to Wonderland Academy

• Thread starter gallowsCalibrator
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled at Wasically, she liked him already he was nice. "Very pleased to meet you" she said her smile not fading once "Well yes we've met..kind off" she said remembering that she only dragged her brother off without even saying hello. "Well" she said flipping her hat back on her head "This is my brother Matt" she said pointing back at him

Chester huffed realizing that he was alone and his sister was still nowhere to be seen. He sighed once more before heading to his dorm.

He shoved his hand into his pocket and pulled out the key. He entered his room and threw his duffel bag onto the bed. He looked around his room l, the purple and blues swarmed the room as it was filled with various treasures and oddities.

Reactions: Sandra
Wasically watched Penelope put back on her hat he continued to smile at her. He then looked at her brother Matt and stuck out a hand. "Nice to meet you as well kind sir." He was thinking that the hatters would become great friends as they grew to know one another more.

Aururum nodded to the Red Queens daughter "Well I am glad to see another person who doesn't get the feud between them all. Pointless I truly have to say. And as for my poetic side.. I believe that... well." He trailed off and scratched the back of his head with armored hand "I like to find out how things are. I didn't really look at it that way anyway. Hmm... Oh... uhh... Darn.. I forgot what I was going to say! Oh, yes! Poetic! I love literature." He said suddenly. He saw another person walking over before the girl spoke up. He nodded slowly "Well its nice to meet you Princess Scarlett and Prince Ace. I am... Kind of lost by the way. I have no idea where to go. I lost my backpack when I was attacked a day and a half ago by some creature. In it was all the stuff for this place" He said and motioned to the dried blood on his armor that was slightly covered by the mud. "I slayed the damnable creature! But... It got me in the arm so I may need to go see the nurse. No doubt mother will try to condemn me for these actions... Pfft.. I enjoyed myself." He continued on. "Not to be rude, I would shake your hand but I am not sure if the blood on my gauntlets is dangerous." He said and tilted his head to the side with a slight smirk. "That thing was... disgusting looking." He finished.

Ace's hand slowly retreated into his jean pocket "Yeah I guess you're right. Well after you see the nurse go to the Royal's dorm building to get your schedule and we should be on the same floor as we are both guy royals."

Bunni smirked at the little conversation between her brother and Penny. "Well who has Spell Casting this year?" Bunni asked glancing at her schedule.

At the question Penelope's eyes flew away from the bunny and to her schedule "I do" she said smiling at Bunni.

Wasically looked at his schedule in the opposite hand than the one he held out for Matt. "Ah I believe I do as well Bunni." He smiled at the two girls and gave up on shaking Matt's hand, Wasically then put his hand by his side.

"Well he came over-dressed for the occasion" Penelope wondered out loud her gaze now on someone all dressed up in armour "Who do you think it is...white's child" she kept her eyes on the figure as much as she tried to hide it she couldn't her multi coloured eyes shined with curiosity.

(( omg I'm so far behind IDK where I'm supposed to start XD))

Scarlett blinked twice as her eyes widened as he mention him slaying a creature "Well, it seems like you've been trained good." She said as she looked back at ace "Did you take sword fighting lessons?" She asked, she wouldn't since she was gonna be queen, and queens don't hold swords. The last time she held a sword, her mom got so angry that her face matched her dress. She sighed "He has so much more freedom than us, and remebe that time when I held a sword?" She said looking down "gosh i was grounded for months."

Matt was too busy looking at his schedule to pay attention to what was going on. When he finally looked up to talk to penny he saw Bunni and her brother. "Oh, hey." He said as he looked at Bunni, then he looked at her brother and tipped his hat as if to say hello

"I took sword fighting lessons but I'm more of an archery buff. It's what the soldiers knew best" Ace told Scarlet "Unlike you who has queenly duties." He said with a smirk. Ace knew it was harder on scarlet because he was the evil queens son but Scar had to become the evil queen and if he could he would take that burden from his little sister in an instant.

Matt left the trance he was in and said hi. Bunni smiled back and looked at what Penny was looking at "Yeah the White Queen's son and he's talking with the Red Queen's kids... both of them" Bunni said in shock. That was a first.

Wasically looked at the group and saw both sets of royal kids. "Well sis there is always a first for everything." He gave a small smile and from habit took out his pocket watch for a moment then closed it and put it back from checking the time.

Dorma pouted as she stood in the office, leaned against the counter as a woman typed into the computer. "I know I enrolled!" Her thin mouse tail was twitching back and forth, her nails tapping against the counter as she was told again and again that she wasn't in the system. In her mind, she swore to destroy them, to tear out their toenails through their teeth... if she weren't so tired. Finally, she had to make the one suggestion she didn't want to. "Just look up Dormouse..." Her white hair was somewhat messy, hanging over her soul-silver eyes. She didn't want to be here longer than she had to be, considering she wanted to go to her dorm, unpack her suitcase, and then... nap. Sleep, nap, anything to relieve her of her eternal tiredness.

Aururum looked at the two and couldn't help but laugh "I see you two get along well enough. Uh.. Any idea where we are supposed to go? I know you said the Royal Dorm but honestly.. I don't know if I can stand being cooped up behind a gate anymore. I may sleep outside... Hmm..." He said and began to trail off in thought once more. He snapped himself out of it then looked up "Ahh! Archery! I myself do enjoy it. I would much rather have a sword or... somthing else in my hand though. And Princess, I do understand that all. Mother dislikes of me learning Swordsmanship. I do it in secret with the head of her guard. She would kill me if she saw what I was wearing out of there. Luckily I hid it inside of the car. I grabbed it then ditched my sister." He continued then lookd back wondering where she was. He shook his head "Would you like to accompany me to the Royal dorms." He said in a very Princely way. He then couldn't help but smirk "I have no clue where to go past those gates."

"Tis strange, shouldn't they not be getting along at all?" She questioned "Ahh well opposites attract" she shrugged then turned to Matt "Should we go make ourselves knows?" She asked her brother.

"It sounds like the begining of a joke 'one white prince two children of evil, and two children of the Mad' " Bunni commented as Penny spoke.

She nodded "I'm heading towards there I'm going to get my schedule." She said "But why would you mom freak? You are a prince... My mother didn't let me because Im a princess." She said "Honestly you males have so much more freedom, The only thing I was taught to do was to sit, smile, and order people around, which was not fun."

Matt shrugged "Sure" he said as he looked at Bunni and Wasically "Are you guys gonna come with?"

Wasically looked at his sister. "Well like the Hatter's I thought maybe meeting them would be nice." He looked once more at his watch. "I mean we have time of course."

Cherry was invisble indeed. She had her infamous Cheshire cat smile on. She was floating in the air, too. Though no one could see it! She appeared. Though she was still floating. Cherry squealed as she was sure seeing the white rabbits kids.

"Kawaii!!!" She exclaimed going over to touch their ears. Her ears twitching as her cat tail swooshed back and fourth. "Oooh! So Kawaii! Do you have a bunny tail too?!" Cherry said, her different color eyes wide at the two white rabbits children.

"Let us be off then" Penelope smiled, she linked her arm with Matt and Wasically then waited to see if Bunni was coming instead of just walking off.

As Bunni was about to agree she was assulted by the daughter of the Cheshire cat yelling 'Kawaii' and playing with her ears. Bunni blushed at the tail comment. "Hi my name is Bunni" She said trying to rid herself of her blush.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.