Welcome! to Wonderland Academy

• Thread starter gallowsCalibrator
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry,I can't, I need to catch up with my brother before he gets to class or something." She said "see ya around" she said as she winked at him and started to walk faster with her bags.

Matt sighed as his sister walked beside them. "Penelope" he said as he put on a fake smile. "Bunni, this is-" before he could even finish his sister interrupted and as she finished she pulled him away.
"What have I ever done to you?!" He asked "Bad timing Penny out of all the times you can embaress me."

Alec watched the girl leave before shrugging and heading off towards the dorms, his sister still hooked to his arm. "You think it's strange how they're separating us, right? I mean, I get that we're all supposed to have a place in the story, but this doesn't even make sense. We should at least be able to share a building with the others..." He ranted. He didn't want to be grouped up with the 'royals.' Just the label sounded so pompous... "Have you met any of the others, yet?"

Looking at her brother she smiled, she felt exactly the same way as he did about the whole situation "Alec I feel the same, I don't get it eiether we are not our parents and will never be, but don't worry...we will find a way to enjoy ourselves" she said "well no, once we got here I felt kinda alone so I just went walking so I have met only the girl we spoke to"

Penelope put on a sad face if she had ears they would have dropped flat, she liked spending time with her brother but he didn't seem to want to "you never did anything....but fine!" She let go of him and walked of on her own pulling her bag closer to herself.

Aururum gazed out over the distant horizon to see the looming presence of the academy. He let out a small laugh as he trudged up a small Bouldered area. He didn't arrive in style or even in a car. He hiked his way here after escaping from the car his sister was in. He didn't want to be couped up by the fabulous things that he had grown up with. He enjoyed the out doors far to much to be out of it. Especially in such a beautiful area. His mother he knew would scowled him for this but he didn't care. What mattered now is that he get there and try not to make to big of an entrance. He just wanted to walk in.

Aururum walked up to the Academy with mud covering his white armor. His white hair was smudged and through royalty he looked far from it. He looked around and saw others arriving and shook his head. 'Such Frivolous thing...' he said to himself and rested a hand on his sword. He trailed on his own for nearly two days and moved mostly during the night. The cold didn't bother him even in the slightest and he welcome it. Many of the guests while he was growing up always said he had an aura of cold surrounding him and he couldn't help but love that. He enjoyed the cold more than anything he had seen yet. Being alone in the night made him happy and now being back in a castle like setting he knew would test his patience.

His armor would set him apart from the others arriving as he saw many of them coming in nice clothes and modern clothes. He was stuck in armor and enjoyed it that way. It wasn't time for rest yet and and he took a letter from a bag dangling from his side. He opened it and began to read it. He looked up at the gated area and sighed "Locked away from the others... Pitiful.. that isn't right. This is why I hate... Royalty.. All people are equal. There is no divine birth right. It is how hard you work that makes you royal. All people are royal in their own way." He said before folding up the letter and putting it back in his bag. He put his hands on the back of his head and sighed "Well... Here goes nothing." He said and began to walk into the gated area. He saw many other people going into the gated area and wanted to talk to them but kept himself in check... for now. (Going to bed )

Last edited:
Reactions: HollowEastWord
Scarlett looked behind her and she saw someone, in armor. She couldn't resist the urge to go and talk to him even though she was supposed to approach her brother. "Oohh~ shiny!!" She said "I-I mean what the hell are you wearing? Its just the first day." She said to the boy in armor "White's kid?" She asked

Matt sighed "Penny..." He groaned as he began to run after her "Penny I didn't mean to sound bad. For only the odds know that I care for my only sister, but often she makes me feel bad in front of the crowd." He said. He hit his forehead "Curses to the riddles."

Turning back to her brother she lifted her hat up from her eyes, she tried to still look sad but couldn't help the small smile that came onto her face. She still didn't quite understand how she embarrassed him but she brushed that aside and put on her bright smile "its okay" she giggled and rubbed over his forehead where he hit himself "You can back to her or walk woth me" she really wanted him to walk with her but didn't want to keep him from others.

Aururum looked at the girl that began to run over to him. He began to smirk 'I am already attracting attention' he thought to himself. When the girl ran up to him she looked up "Whites kid?" she asked him. He looks down at his mud splattered armor and ran a hand through his hair only making the mud in his hair worse "I guess you can say that. Just right now I'm not very white.. am I? I also believe in the old. Being out in the outdoors for long periods of time. I hate being couped up in a castle. This all gives me all I need out in the natural wild. Wonderland is not a safe place." he said in a joking and slightly playful way.

Last edited:
Wasically noticed that his sister seemed to vanish somewhere within the crowd. 'I'm sure well catch up latter....' He continued to walk with the crowd. Eventually he made it to his dorm. He walked in and put up his bags. 'Now for the schedule...I have no idea where it might be. Hmm...Ah there's a table maybe my schedule is one of those papers.' He began to look for the papers to see if his schedule was among the pile.

Bunni smiled at Matt when he offered his hat accompanied by a riddle but it was soon taken off her head by a girl same age, and very beautiful with muti colored eyes. She complemented Bunni's ears making her blush and her ears to perk up in pride. "Thanks" Bunni whispered as Matt scolded his sister. Matt called her Penny so I assumed it was her name. Penny walked away and Matt ran after her. Bunni was not offended by their disappearance it reminder Bunni of her Brother. 'Hmm I left him over there' Bunni thought looking towards the entrance, He was no longer there. Bunni scanned the Grounds for white ears but could see none. Bunni walked to the Dorms and looked for a schedule with her name on in.

Reactions: HollowEastWord
She shook her head "if it weren't for your armor, I would have called security." She said " And your mother let's you past her watch?? Me and my brother arent even allowed to leave the hearts kingdom! And there are guards EVERYWHERE." She began to look at his white hair that's now covered in mud and frowned 'and this guy is royalty..' She thought

"I think I'll stick with you." He said " For the riddles go bad like cold tea on a December day, and the hatter will feel bad infront of the crowd." He sighed " I can swear these riddles are getting worse by the second." He said with his jaws clenched

She laughed at her brother and started to push him towards the dorms " Riddles might get bad but they are who makes us the children of the mad!" She giggled looking around her "where do you think we would find our schedules dear brother" she asked looking up at him.

Aururum grinned at her words. "My mother has no idea I ditched my sister and hiked my way here. Why live in fabulous things when nature beckons you? I personally dislike the castle setting. I learned how to survive on my own and my mother hates it entirely. No doubt when she finds out that I let my sister continue on her own I will get it. But that will come in due time." He said then looked at her as she spoke of guards. "Yes... There are guards everywhere with me as well. It doesn't take much to escape honestly. I honed my skills sneaking around the castle. I get out alot if you haven't noticed. I enjoy the company of the wilderness. Royalty I may be but I consider myself a Prince of Nature." He finshed with a big smile and waited for her reaction. "Oh and you must be the Daughter of the Red Queen. In that case I have no resentment towards you. I don't get the feud anyway... pointless I do say." He continued on.

Ace left his dorm and walked out to find his sister. "Scarlet? Scarlet?" When he spotted her he came jogging "There you are Scar" Ace said looking at her then at her company. 'I guess it's time to play over protective big bro' Ace thought giving the boy a cold stare "Ace of Hearts" he said sticking a hand out to the muddy boy in armor.

She blinked at his words "Yeah I don't get the feud either, but why in the wonderland are you so poetic? Your not the child of the hatter.... And no one else is Luke that here except the hatters kids." She said as she spotted ace at the corner of her eye. He walked next to them as she said "Hey Ace" she looked at alec "this is my neither ace by the way, and I'm Scarlett"

"Uh... Penny they're right on the table, they have our names on it." He said picking his schedule up as he just sighed

Wasically finally found his schedule and picked it up he then examined it seeing his classes.

"Oh there they are" Penelope chuckled as she took her schedule of the table "mmmhh" she made the sound in thought. She stood on her tip toes and red her brothers schedule "Ah! We have the same things!" She let another chuckle slip.

At the table there was Matt, Penny, and Wasically. "Hey lil bro" Bunni said teasingly. We were actually the same age but I was the first of the litter.(I didn't know who was older both CS said 16 and since our dad is a rabbit...) I found my schedule right next to Wasiclly's. I looked over to Matt and Penny and smiled. "Hey"

Wasically smiled "Hi sis. And I'm not sure I'm that little." He said defensively. (I didn't realize that but okay I don't care I just felt 16 was a good age) He then noticed the other two. "Hello there." He said to them. 'I must have been distracted when checking my schedule.'

Penelope looked at the bunny-girl and her beautiful face lit up "Hey! I never actually gave you my name" she chuckled, she took of her hat and spinned it over her fingers like a skilled Hatter "Helo my name is Penelope Hatter or just penny!" She chuckled. "Oh and hello to you to then" she greeted the other.

Wasically smiled at Penelope as he watched her skill with the hat. He then gave a bow and replied. "Nice to meet you miss Hatter." He then stood back up. "I am Wasically Rabbit White. But you can call me Wasically." He then looked at his sister and back at Penelope. "And it would seem you have already meet my sister."

Status
Not open for further replies.