• Yes

• How did you even...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summons? What summons?

There's a new GM?

@growl

*Tilts head waving back * Hiya Ms.Growl.

@Karo

So far, you, Rion, Doomy, Whirlwind, Rin and of course our latest--growl.

Am I missing anyone?

@Lawkheart yes there's a new temp GM the other is going through some personal issues but didn't want this due so she's gonna be give temporarily.

@Calamity just Lawkheart whose barely finding out

My apologies Lawkhart, I thought I had put everyone's name down. I'm currently reviewing everyone's character and my head hurts right now. IEDs will do that to you. So steer clear of them. lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Thank You
Reactions: Lawkheart and growl
My apologies Lawkhart, I thought I had put everyone's name down. I'm currently reviewing everyone's character and my head hurts right now. IEDs will do that to you. So steer clear of them. lol
No problem, just count me in cause I'd really like to be apart of this and if you need any help I don't mind helping out ^_^

@Lawkheart yes there's a new temp GM the other is going through some personal issues but didn't want this due so she's gonna be give temporarily.
Okay. I haven't been paying the thread a lot of attention cause of real life stuff that has calmed down.

@Calamity Thank you for the list, that clears stuff up. ^^

@Karo

You are most certainly welcome. :D

[fieldbox="Slaine Troyord, #A80707, solid, 10, Book Antique"]

Name: Slaine Troyord

Power:

Decadkinesis:

Slaine can manipulate atoms of any living thing he touches, and make them rapidly wear down. Rock erodes, metal rusts, wood decomposes and yes--flesh rots. Decadere, Old Latin for "perish". It is an extraordinary ability, one that is the opposite of a regenerative ability in every way. In a way, it's a form of time manipulation but only on a selected target as it rapidly speeds up the process of decay. Experiment 4 has two ways of performing this. One is he actively touches the subject in question. The longer he has a hold on them, the more damage is done. However, even short periods can be debilitating depending on what he wears down. Tendons will wear down faster than bone, but even if they aren't deteriorated all the way through snapping a tendon is a very painful process.

The second process by which he can implement this power is a short wave burst. This is considerably more powerful in terms of immediate effects. However, it also has repercussions. He has lost all color in his skin and hair, and his eyes have turned a deep shade of red. It has completely taken away his skin and hair pigment. However, the effects of the blast are astounding. Though it only encompasses a small spherical field around him. Degradation is almost instant and almost always fatal.

His powers are always active, however. So special gloves were made to keep him from affecting anyone else. His clothing is made up of the same material on the sides that may touch his skin. He has to actively think about degrading the material at an atomic level before he can affect its molecules.

Talents:

Martial Artist: Has studied several arts including: Muay Thai, Kickboxxing/ Tae Kwan Do, Hapkido, Jiujitsu, Silat, and Krav Maga.

Also has weapons training in Eskrima, and Tonfas.

Has had firearms training, is adequate but seems better suited to melees.

Has above average technical skills, enough to hack into base programs, and bank accounts.

Personality:

The experiments seem to have broken Slaine. He expresses no true emotion, only a pleasant kindness. No anger, no sorrow. He's quite unlike the others, he's extremely intelligent, and dresses well. He doesn't scream or cry during experiments anymore, just smiles. But there's something sinister about him. Like he's hiding something. He's not so much brave, as he isn't afraid. He isn't so much kind, as he no longer seems to hold any semblance as to what being rude is. What he is, or what he seems to be is unnervingly calm. And when asked to destroy something or to kill someone, he does it without question or hesitation--with a smile on his face.

Favorite Scientist:

Celeste is the only Scientist he will willingly talk to.

Experiment number:

Appearance:

Slaine is remarkable. His skin is as white as the driven snow that may fall in December. His hair too. Yet his eyes are deep red, like faceted garnets. His lips hold a red hue as well, which makes his complexion appears all the more macabre. He was given a suit by one of the staff, and it is his usual attire. His hair is messy, but frames his face and is cropped. He wears special gloves made up of polymers that don't naturally break down to keep his powers from influencing the world around him when not in combat.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ner0
I will have to finish my CS tomarrow afternoon. What says everyone that we get started then?

I'll make the opening post, the head GM wanted me to describe the basic layout and such.

Works for me if my Cs is okay with everyone else. Trying to make it decent but not too OP, easier said than done with an imagination like mine, I try and make things unique and elaborate which ids one of my faults, drives me up the wall sometimes...

I will have to finish my CS tomarrow afternoon. What says everyone that we get started then?

I'll make the opening post, the head GM wanted me to describe the basic layout and such.
Awesome can't wait ^_^

@Calamity I wonder, since Slaine's power is the exact opposite of regeneration, if he were to use his power on Eliah, could she not fix it?

Would you really have an issue with another blood user?​
Well not really. If it is only blood than that's whatever. Vladimir's abilities are mainly based on Chi than anything else

Oh, so we were supposed to respond to your announcement. Well in that case, I'm here...... I kinda think that with a roleplay like this, the op should have instated a co-gm anyway, especially if you know that you may run into posting difficulty......

Hello everyone, just updating the list. Will be back later today to start up.

(Updated)CHARACTER PLACES OPEN:
(If you see your character edited into here, your character sheets been accepted! :} )
Experiment children:
{Nick} Experiment {#5} @Cheeki Breeki
{Kenya} Experiment {#252) @WhenDreamsFlyMagicHappens
{Vladimir Claudius Rascolnikof} Experiment: {#237} @DoomyCakez
{Syris} Experiment {13} @Rion
{Eliah} Experiment {#42} @Karo
{Rillow} Experiment {11} @Lawkheart
{Slaine} Experiment {#4} @Calamity
{Gywen Sparks} Experiment {#111} @Whirlwind
{Tiernan} Experiment {#144} @growl
{Tari} Experiment {#129}
[FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#ff0000]@Rin Mico[/COLOR][/FONT]
{Artemis} Experiment{#55} @Ookami

{Mirum Puella} Experiment {#37} @viahra233
{Jessie "Cry"} Experiment {#253} @Shadicmaster

Scientists:
{ Velia Glanister} @Rin Mico
{Samuel Nolan} @Lawkheart
{Celeste Lynn Faith} @Calamity
{ Junibee Mayweather} @DoomyCakez
{Alexandra Quinn Herron} @Karo
{your character name}

======================================
If I missed anyone, tell me.​

Last edited:
edited. Did my best to describe her power and it's limits.

@Calamity

Does Slaine have any limitations on his abilities, other than just the loss of pigment? I see that there is an issue with range as wells as a certain touching aspect, but I'm just rather curious to see if there is anything else stopping this badass X,D

Status
Not open for further replies.