Welcome To Unit 4 {OOC & Sign up: Accepting C:}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Is this a bad plot idea?

• No! its cool!

• It's okay.

• Could be better...

• What have you done?

• Oh my...

• Yes

• How did you even...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lawkheart

A mixture of both, once they find out what happened at the last base of operations, they will continue testing them, mixing and matching them.

I meant would they arrive to the facility all alone or would some be in groups while they were free.

Reactions: Eternity
Oh, certainly. They wouldn't have caught them all at once.

My character will be one, he's emotionally crippled so there is no doubt he would be the first one caught given its hard to not notice someone rotting things when he came in contact with something.

I'll leave it up to everyone else to choose if they are in from the start, or, if they will be hunted down. Researchers would aid in the task forces retrieval of the subject in question.

I think I'll have Rillow get captured early on as well. Mostly because it'd be easy to find her with her powers.

I think I'll have Rillow get captured early on as well. Mostly because it'd be easy to find her with her powers.
I think I'll have Vladimir be captured slightly later on...only because I do not have time to post today, but I should be able to tomorrow

I'll be posting sometime tonight.

just cuz I go to work I get left out the role call list.... cold... Oh well.. Off to read the ic

So, to summarize, if your character has already been captured and is at the facility then they will be subject to a hologram in the experimental chamber that forces them to relive what they were doing when the old lab collapsed. And if your character hasn't been captured yet, they will be hunted down by a task force and some of the scientists. Did I read all of that right?
Ti might be one of the ones being hunted down if this is the case, since he can essentially make himself invisible and distract the people looking for him. However eventually he'd get cornered in a place where there aren't enough people to hide him from their infrared or whatever, so he definitely wouldn't be the last person to be brought in.

I think my character will be there form the start, I would rather not have to elaborate on the whole chase scene and all, a little too much for me as of now.

sorry about not getting to finish. I have a sucky keyboard at the moment, so that took an hour and a half on it's own...... I'll have the rest finished later

I posted up my place holder for now; however, I will be unable to write the post until tomorrow. "> - <) That's rather annoying too since I have been all die hard "I WANNA START NAO" for the last couple of days lol....

Anywho it's off to bed for the Cake~ <3

明天见!~ 好睡!! > w <)​

See you tomorrow indeed.
*gently tucks doomy into bed*

I'm thinking of having Vladimir come in with a bit of a bang... > - >" It should be interesting... Plus, since the facility is in the middle of frozen craziness, I think it should offer and interesting opportunity to take about how the heck people even get there - v -"

this is going to take a while....

@Calamity
I will be using a bit of artistic freedom, so just tell me if anything is wrong and needs to be corrected~

Finished my post. Tell me if anything needs to be changed.

Is there any experiment spots still open?

There is only one spot left, and that is for a scientist. According to the list on page 7.

Okay... So I have an idea that's kinda weird but doesn't really affect anything except how two characters get caught, namely mine and somebody else's (it would have to be a guy but otherwise it could be anybody). I don't even know if anyone else is planning on having their character be hunted down instead of just starting out in the facility in the first place, but this is one of those "why not" ideas that's pretty straightforward.
So basically Ti is living in a huge city and he's been 'stealing' faces from random passerby to make a constantly shifting disguise for himself. He's walking home and a lady from Unit 4 asks him if he's ever seen this person, and then shows him a picture of another experiment. However Ti thinks that the picture is of himself because he used that other experiment's face as a disguise once. The other experiment is actually the one Unit 4 has located and is looking for, but Ti suspects they're onto him and leaves the next morning. Of course, some of the Unit 4 people see him and they follow him because they think he's being suspicious or whatever. Ti is trying to catch the train in the city and he runs into the other experiment either on the way or on the train itself, if the other is trying to leave too. Then the Unit 4 people catch up to them and stuff happens... both of them would be caught shortly and brought to the facility though. Aaaand that's the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.