• Oh my...

• Yes

• How did you even...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I hope to work with you all. Lets play nice ow, okay? ^^

@Calamity

Since you are the temporary GM for this role-play, will you be adding in anymore spots for those who wish to join? I see that there are a lot of people who have created sheets and a limited spot roster on the opening post... I didn't want to create a character without even asking.

Yes, I believe there is one more Experimental spot open aside from the one I will be taking. After that, the rest who join will have to make do with being scientists.

Yes, I believe there is one more Experimental spot open aside from the one I will be taking. After that, the rest who join will have to make do with being scientists.
Awesome! I will be starting up on a character sheet right now!

@DoomyCakez

I like Vlad, my character's going to be a bit like him in terms of his power. But more...crazy.

@DoomyCakez

I like Vlad, my character's going to be a bit like him in terms of his power. But more...crazy.
hmm...in terms of powers?

I would not want powers to be repeated...Because that was an issue we just had with another person's character sheet. I know that the other GM had wanted to have as Varied powers as possible

Crazier? Vlad is not crazy... just delightfully sadistic

BUTTTTT... If you charrie is just as much of an asshole, I can see a friendship blooming X,D

Welp, I'm just going to enjoy jumping around randomly.

I'm going to enjoy playing a violent character. Expect hell, scientists.

Sounds like fun! There are some pretty bad scientist too so watch out :3

@Rin Mico I'm hoping Eliah gets one of the bad ones right off the bat. I intend to put her through hell as well. Partially the reason I gave her regeneration as a power. No reason for someone to not chop off a body part.

Reactions: Rin Mico
hmm...in terms of powers?

I would not want powers to be repeated...Because that was an issue we just had with another person's character sheet. I know that the other GM had wanted to have as Varied powers as possible

Crazier? Vlad is not crazy... just delightfully sadistic
Would you really have an issue with another blood user?​

I'll give them a day. If they do not respond then, I will be forced to reject them.

By the way, Whirlwind. I was not aware you had joined this RP. xD

I'll give them a day. If they do not respond then, I will be forced to reject them.
They as in the people who made the CS's, or OP?

I'm reviewing everyone sheets now to ensure everyone's fairly treated. However, those that have posted a CS and have yet to respond tothe summons, I will give one day to answer before I discount them.

Who has responded so far?

(ㆆ_ㆆ) I've just been kinda scared to post. I've been checking the thread to watch out for the OP, but then there was a new temporary GM and hiiii *nervous wave*

Status
Not open for further replies.