Welcome to Underworld High

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I apologise," Kyla replied with a sense of genuine guilt. "I didn't mean to offend you, but I would like to know your name."

Then, she was suddenly taken aback by another transition. Karma, following his words, suddenly transformed into Yin and Yang in separate bodies. Unsure how such a feat could be possible, Kyla looked at the vamon with a face filled with confusion. Then she blinked hard, turning back to the two on the ground, and she smiled to herself. This is getting quite interesting again. Kieran, if only you could see this now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pandora couldn't help but smile when he called her brave,"Well...most say I'm either brave or insane."She said jokingly and lightly laughed.She was glad that Karma had called her brave though and it made her happy that he hugged her back.When he let go of her she let go of him shortly after and looked up at him listening to him speak.She was trying to figure out what he was saying,"Ok,I think I'm starting to get it now."She said smiling at him.As she looked into his eyes she saw how they lightened and noticed how a slight smile formed on his face.She couldn't help but enjoy seeing how he smiled and his words almost made her blush again.His eyes even seemed to sparkle as he spoke that time and each eye showed a tint of color matching the gauntlet on that side.She could see that his right eye showing red while the left showed blue.

What he said next confused her,"Why not?Why would it be illogical?"She asked not bothering to deny her feelings for him.She hoped that he would answer her question but he backed a few steps away from her avoiding stepping in anything.She figured that he must not have had time to answer her so she understood as she heard him think out loud to himself.Then when he spoke to her again he pointed toward her body,"Huh?What do you...'She paused in the middle of her question and looked down and her clothes.It was then that she realized that the fire from her tail had burned her shorts some barely leaving any of her shorts left.Upon seeing that she blushed from embarrassment,"Oh um...ok.Thanks for letting me know."She said gratefully although she was still embarrassed.So she loosely wrapped her tail around herself to cover herself a little better.She watched as Karma raised both arms to the sky in the same way he had done when he arrived,"I hope that we'll meet again and I would like to listen to you explain things more."She said a little sad to see him go.

Then he quickly lowered his arms and a strange fire erupted from his body.Both sides of the fire was a different color though which fascinated her since she had never seen anything like it before.One side burnt a breath taking blue and the other side was a deep red.After a few moments she saw his body started to shrink back down to Yin and Yang's body size and height.Suddenly the fire split into two with the blue flames headed to the left and the red headed to the right.Once the fire went out there was a moment of silence as the figures underneath were revealed,"Wow...that was so cool."She said in awe.Both figures fell to the ground with their eyes closed with the one on the left being Yang and the one on the other side was Yin.They were both wearing shorts of differing colors with Yang's shorts being blue and Yin's shorts were red.Shorts were all that they had on but it wasn't like she was complaining at all as she looked at them.
She had started sprinting toward them at a medium pace when they both stood up almost at the same time and Yin held a hand to his head.

She could see a look of pain in Yin's eyes when he opened them and she felt helpless to help them,"Well...to make a long story short I just met Karma and he just left.It seems he decided to leave you both in two separate bodies.Are you both alright?"She asked worried about them.By then she had reached them and was standing in front of them.When she heard the female speak again she looked back at her,"It's ok.Apology accepted.My name is Pandora.What's yours?"She asked in a better mood and smiled at her a little.

Yin, still rubbing his head, finally succumbed to his body's wishes, and fell forwards onto his knees, not that it overly helped the excruciating pounding in his head, but it felt better to be near the ground. Yang slowly began to make his way towards him, stumbling and falling numerous times, getting up each time to continue his struggle towards Yin. "No I'm not alright!" Yin yelled through his hands which were desperately trying to soothe the pounding in his head, "And it's all because of you!" He moved his hands from his face and turned with rage in his eyes towards Yang, looking like he was about to murder him. To add effect to the death glare, Yang's body caused him to wrench backwards in pain, landing on his back in a thud.

"This isn't me it's Karma! And it's not like your the only one in pain!" Yang said through gritted teeth on the floor, then sat up and held his stomach as a stabbing feeling tore through his abdomen. The look in Yin's eyes quickly faded, not having the energy to stay angry at Yang, the majority of it trying to combat the pain in his head. "That bastard! If I could get my hands on him, I'd.... Agh!" He threw his head to the ground, sending a crunch through the air as his face created a crater in the floor from the impact. Yang simply laid on the ground, trying to nurse the pain in his stomach. "I think... I think it's fading." Yang said hesitantly, gasping hard for air.

Yin's body began to shake, his head still firmly implanted into the ground. One could barely here it, but through the ground he'd actually begun to laugh. He raised his head from the crater, concrete sticking to his hair and to some spots on his face. Sweat coated his body as if he'd been gravely ill. "It's gone. It's gone!" He cautiously got up from where he was seated. The impact of his face smacking against the concrete had pulled his hair back, revealing a scar that matched the one on his head previously. The scar seemed to glow purple, as if there was some sort of source beneath it radiating light. The same could be seen on Yang's stomach, where two large scars ran across. The light beneath slowly faded as the two returned back to normal.

Yang got up from where he was seated, and cautiously began making his way to Yin, who stared at him with a sinister grin and insane look on his eye. Yang kept on approaching, trying desperately hard to not take his eyes off the insane look that was being shot towards him. Eventually he stood in front of Yin, just out of arm's reach, "Wow, you look really ugly in person" Yin mocked him, laughing a little afterwards, "Right, because it's not like we look exactly the same or anything... " Yang rolled his eyes, and placed his hands on his hips, "Blue hair is more in these days." Yin retorted, and Yang couldn't come up with a suitable response, deciding it was pointless to argue with him. Instead he turned to Pandora, "So you met Karma eh? How was he?" Yang looked into her eyes. Although they'd both recovered from their ailments, their eyes were both dull and lifeless, showing none of the passion they'd had previously. Yang's eyes were more gray then blue, and Yin's were nearly black they were so dark.

She could see that Yin was still rubbing his head but when he fell forward onto his knees it worried her.She wanted more than anything to help but she couldn't.All she could do was watch as they suffered and she turned her gaze to Yang.He was slowly making his way toward Yin stumbling and falling numerous times.Yet he kept getting up each time to continue toward him and she heard Yin speak.

Which made her begin to feel bad,"I'm sorry.It's all my fault.If I hadn't have lost control...Karma wouldn't have shown up at all."She said feeling guilty.When she heard Yin blame Yang after turning his attention toward him she felt confused.The rage in his eyes definitely said that he was blaming Yang.Suddenly Yang's body caused him to wrench backwards in pain and land on his back with a thud.

She watched trying understand what was happening,"What's...what's going on?Why are you both in such terrible pain?"She asked worried about them.She could see that Yang was gritting his teeth on the ground while struggling to talk.Then he sat up holding his stomach,"I'm really sorry and if I could help I would."She said meaning every word.Looking back to Yin she noticed the look of rage quickly faded from his eyes.Yin was talking then he suddenly threw his head to the ground.She couldn't help but feel panicked by the sight,"Yin!"She said and reached out her left hand toward him.

She wanted to at least hold them both but she knew it wouldn't help any.So she wrapped her arms around her instead trying to calm herself.A loud crunch had been heard as his face created a crater in the ground from the impact.She looked back to Yang who simply laid on the ground trying to pacify the pain in his stomach.Upon hearing what he said she hoped that it was true for both of them.With the way Yang was gasping hard for air,he didn't look like he could take much more.

Her gaze returned to Yin hoping that he was getting better too.His body had began to shake with his head still stuck in the ground.She wasn't sure what was going on but she thought that she heard laughter.When he raised his head from the crater concrete stuck to his hair and to some areas on his face. Sweat had also coated his body as if he'd been seriously ill with a fever.Once he said it was gone she let out a sigh of relief,"What a relief.Thank goodness you're both alright.I was seriously worried about you."She said concerned and smiled.

Now that Yin had gotten up she noticed the revealed scar on his forehead and how it glowed.Yet again she decided not to ask about it and she looked at Yang seeing his scar.After the light beneath their scars faded it wasn't long before the two started picking on each other.Which caused her to laugh a little,"Yeah I meant him.All in all...he was actually very nice.He said that he wasn't the result of both of you combining.So...does that mean that both of you are actually part of Karma?Like three parts that make up one whole being?"She said curiously trying to make sense of it.

Yin opened his mouth to speak, but Yang quickly placed a hand on his chest, silencing him more out of shock then anything. He glared towards Yang, his lips curling to reveal his fangs, "Er, sorry. I just thought it would be best if I explained, since you can be a little more... passionate." Yang had been careful with his choice of words, realizing that if he pissed off Yin now, the barriers of his mind would no longer be able to stop him from attacking. Yang wiped his hand off on his shorts, having felt the sweat that coated Yin's body, "Yeesh, find something to wipe yourself off on. Your disgusting." Yang's a detestable expression as he looked over to Yin.

Yin rolled his eyes, then turned to Pandora, "I'm sure Pandora here wouldn't mind me being a little sweaty hmm?" He cocked his eyebrow up and began to smile, this one oddly enough not showing as much of the normal negative emotions that tended to come alongside his insane grins. "In fact, I could probably rub myself against her and she wouldn't mind one bit." His eyes widened, and he took a step towards her, as if he was actually going to test out his theory and rub himself against Pandora, even though both wore scarcely few clothes. Yang, cheeks blushing, cut in before Yin could take another step, "You can have your little loving session later Yin. Maybe in a more private location. Right now I need to try to explain to Pandora what I know about Karma, since you clearly haven't been observant enough to gain anything on him." Yin scowled, taking another step back away from Pandora, but keeping his eyes on her as if she were a prey he desperately wanted to hunt.

He turned around, and raised one hand over his shoulder in a wave, "Whatever. Your just upset because no girls like you. Probably because your such a nerd. Chicks dig the muscles." He walked off to look for the hoody he'd been wearing long ago to wipe some of the sweat off his body. Yang watched him as he went, rubbing his temples and sighing, "He notices one feeling of attraction towards him and suddenly he thinks he's hot stuff. Prick." He whispered under his breath. Yin a few feet away, called over his shoulder, "I heard that. Super sensitive hearing over hear nitwit." He continued to walk and Yang glared at the back of his head.

He turned to Pandora, holding his stomach so his scars weren't visible, "Yeah, that gut wrenching pain you observed earlier is a result of Karma. You see, when Karma is formed, traces of the participants are, how do I put this... rubbed off on each other. My intellect was too strong for Yin's mind, so his brain rejected it, causing his head ache. It's similar with his physical ability on me. My body can't handle his abilities and rejects them in a rather painful manner. At least that's what I've been able to gain from the last time Karma was formed." Yang shrugged his shoulders, not looking at Pandora but rather past her to the gym door, partially because he'd noticed her clothing was a little on the wrecked side, and partially because he'd begun to realize that throughout all of this commotion he was still in Underworld High. "I wonder how many classes I've missed." His eyes looked longingly to the door, faintly recalling that a bell had rung moments before. "Anyways, from what I've deduced Karma was kind enough to separate our bodies long enough so that we wouldn't have to carry the burden of the mental and physical trauma that followed. How I wish I could have a conversation with him, to understand why he's forced me to share a body with a murderer. Yet he only appears in our mind when we are near death." Yang grinned towards the girl, his eyes slowly fading from grey back to deep blue.

"I found it!" Yang looked over to see Yin holding the sweater high above his head like a victory flag. He noticed darker splotches on it, and was glad to see that Yin had seemed to clean himself up. Yin careened to a stop in front of the two, "So how much longer do we have this time?" He looked to Yin, a curious gleam to his eyes. Yang thought deeply for a moment, "I'd say about fifteen minutes or so." Instantly, he felt a hand grasp his neck and lift him high into the air, choking him. He looked down to see two red eyes glaring back at him, "That's more than enough time to finish you off you little pest." He grinned as he looked to the boy squirming in his hands, his face quickly growing red.

Pandora couldn't help but wonder what Yin was going to say when he opened his mouth to speak.Knowing him it was going to be something crazy but Yang quickly placed a hand on his chest silencing him.She shook her head and laughed a little when Yin glared toward Yang revealing his fangs.They were definitely being crazy again and she enjoyed actually getting to see them interact.She smiled,'This must be what it's like between them all the all time.I guess this is them getting along...in a way.'She thought calmly.

She was surprised when Yin rolled his eyes then turned to her,"Huh?"She said caught off guard by his question.Yin had raised an eyebrow was smiling at her and it was almost a normal smile.She almost couldn't believe it,'Is he...flirting with me?'She thought slightly nervous.When she heard his statement she almost toppled over from the shock.This time her eyes widened some and she ended up blushing,"You could probably do what?!"She said shocked and embarrassed.She actually like the thought but she didn't want to show that I front of Yang and the female.If she and Yin had been alone it would've been an entirely different story which Yin probably knew.

When Yin took a step toward her she wasn't sure what he was up to or what she should do.She felt like her legs were frozen in place and she gulped a little.Once Yang told him that he needed to explain things she saw Yin scowl at him.Then he took a step back away from her but the way he kept his eyes on her still made her nervous.Both Yin and Yang spoke to each other exchanging a few insults here and there toward each other.Yin had walked off in between their conversation and was looking for something.After Yang was done talking to Yin he turned to her with his hand on his stomach covering the scars.

Her guess was that he didn't want her seeing them for some reason but she already had seen.She intently listened as Yang explained things the best he could,"I see.That makes sense.I'm sure he must have had some kind of good reason for it.Oh...I'm sorry for almost killing you along with Yin.That was wrong of me.Thanks for explaining that to me though."She smiled wanting to hug him but she was distracted by Yin.He had yelled out about finding something so she curiously looked in his direction to see what it was.

She saw him holding up his sweater that he had taken while fighting her,"I hope he didn't get any of the venom on that on himself."She said a little worried.When Yin returned after cleaning himself up it wasn't long before he was choking Yang.She couldn't believe what she was seeing but she couldn't just stand there watching.So she took a deep breath and walked up to Yin,"Hey Yin...let Yang go.Wouldn't you rather spend the time you have left with me instead?"She said softly and seductively smiled at him.

Then in case that wasn't enough she unwrapped her tail from around her hips showing what was left of her shorts.Her shorts were so short that they looked like she had on a bikini bottom.She blushed as she looked at him,"Also...I really need some new clothes since I'm embarrassed to be seen like this.You probably don't mind though huh Yin?"She said flirting with him and got so close to him that their bodies were nearly touching.Then she attempted to kiss him on the lips hoping he wouldn't push her away.

Last edited:
Yin kept his eyes firmly planted onto the boy squirming in his hands, the rest of the world a blur to him in his rage. He barely even noticed Pandora until she stood close enough for him to feel her aura. He briefly turned his head to her, looking at her with a confused look on his face, "You've not learnt a single thing have you?" He laughed, and his face twisted back into it's look of rage, "I am still above normal men and there desires! Your seduction tactics don't affect me in the least. Believe it or not, I've already developed a resistance to it!" Still, against the words he spoke, he reached his free arm around her back, reaching all the way around so his hand rested loosely onto her hip. He pulled her in closer, closing his eyes and accepting her kiss passionately, pressing his body closer to hers. His hair had been pulled back to where it normally rested above his eyes, obscuring the scars from vision. All the while he was kissing her, his grip around Yang's neck didn't loosen, perhaps even tightening further.

Yin's eyes shot open in shock, and he pulled himself away from Pandora, backing up and releasing Yang to the ground with a thud. "My hand! I'll kill you!" Yang, in a heap on the ground began to laugh uncontrollably, "You seem to forget we've shared a body. Meaning your little immunity to pain doesn't work against my flames. If I were you, I'd keep my distance." Yang rose from where he was, red hand marks covering his neck. He backed up from Pandora as the heat around him intensified, making the air around him glow red. "And here I was thinking you were a maniac who didn't care about anybody" Yin was waving his hand wildly through the air, trying to cool it from the red burn marks that had been singed onto it from Yang's neck, "Yeah, and I thought you were supposed to be a goody two shoes, but seen as how you nearly just burnt my hand off I guess we're both a little wrong!" He glared at Yang. Yang however lost any fear he had of him under his protective flaming aura, and glared right back at him with the same intensity.

They stood there and stared at each other momentarily, "Either way I don't care. Maybe a relationship will do you good. So I propose a truce until we're in the same body once more." Yin laughed, "And why would I possibly want a truce with you." "For other reasons." Yang nodded his head towards Pandora slightly, not daring to look at her since she revealed her clothes. Yin rolled his eyes, but replied anyways, "I suppose you have a point." Yang smiled, and the air around him began to cool as he dispelled the aura, "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go to class for the next little bit I have left. Maybe I'll learn something without you yammering on in my ear." He didn't wait for a reply, instead turning around and opening the gym doors to the school.

Before he left, he called out over his shoulder, "By the way, the chivalrous thing to do right now would be to offer her your sweater. Not that you care." He left the gym, leaving the door to slowly close on it's own accord. Yin turned back to Pandora, a surprisingly shocked look on his face. He averted his eyes from her, looking to the wall as he reached for the sweater he had over his shoulder. He'd been careful not to get any of the toxin on him when he'd been cleaning himself off. With a rather unattractive grunt, he threw the sweater off his shoulder towards Pandora, not watching as the article of clothing slowly began to flutter to the ground.

Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
At first Yin hadn't seemed to even notice her but when she was close to him he looked at her confused.His words were confusing to her,'What does he mean by...you've not learnt a single thing have you?'She thought uncertain.Then he laughed and his face changed back to it's look of rage.What he said to her so far only served to further confuse her.He had pretty much repeated the same thing from earlier,"W-what?Why do you keep saying..."She tried to finish speaking before their lips met but was cut off.

This was because Yin had loosely put his arm around the small of her back pulling her in closer.It had been the meeting of their lips that had abruptly silenced her in mid sentence.The blush remained on her face,'How did he learn how to kiss this so fast?'She thought highly impressed by him.She immediately closed her eyes and began to passionately kiss him back.She felt when he pressed his body against hers but she made no effort to pull away.Instead she was becoming lost in the moment that reminded her a lot of one her day dreams.

When Yin pulled himself away from her she opened her eyes to see shock in his eyes.Her lips were still on fire from the nearly overwhelming feeling of his kiss.She watched as he backed up and releasing Yang letting him hit the ground hard with a thud.Her eyes widened in shock and it took her awhile to figure out the situation.She heard Yin yell about his hand and looked at it seeing that it looked freshly burned.Yang who was laying on the ground began to laugh uncontrollably.What Yang said had finally made what he had just done as clear as day to Pandora.

Yang had burned Yin's hand on purpose with his neck to force him to release him.When he stood up she noticed the red hand marks covering his neck.Yin had to have been squeezing his neck pretty tight or Yang's neck was super hot.As she looked at Yang she feel the heat coming from him then she looked back to Yin who was in pain.He was waving his hand about trying to cool it,'I'm glad that Yang is free and safe.At the same time I hate that Yin's hand is burned now.I wonder why they fight so much?'She thought observing them.

The way they stared at each
other wasn't good at all but she was glad to hear them call a truce.
She wondered why Yang had nodded his head toward her slightly before smiling.She could feel when the air around him began to slowly cool.Afterwards he said he was going to class before turning around and opening the gym doors to the school.Before leaving he called out to Yin over his shoulder with some advice.Then he left the gym and Yin turned back to her with a surprising look of shock on his face.

She noticed how he quickly averted his gaze from her as he reached for his sweater on his shoulder.With an odd grunt he quickly threw the sweater off his shoulder toward her.He didn't watch at all as it slowly began to float down to the ground.She thought the gesture was surprising and swiftly caught it.Her tail had simply caught his sweater and lifted it up to her hands which grabbed it.It was a sweater that had some venom and Yin's sweat on it,'Well...it's better than nothing and beggars can't be choosers.'She modestly thought.

Then she looked at him and smiled,"Thank you Yin."She said gratefully.Then she slipped his sweater on discovering that it covered what was left of her shorts.She was very thankful for that,'We need to find some more clothes to wear.Most gyms have gym clothes and extra clothes for students who need them.Do you want to go see what they have for extra clothes?"She said in a soft voice.

Kyla watched, still amused, as the bickering boys - or were they twins? - argued. Before she could reply to the question asked by the vamon, who had introduced herself as Pandora, she was swept off her feet in a passionate clench by the blue-haired boy, who the others addressed as Yin. She continued to laugh when Yin effortlessly thrust his sweater at Pandora with an annoyed grunt.

"I'm Kyla," she introduced herself, once she had ceased laughing. "As much as I enjoy watching the pair of you flirt endlessly, I'm going to find my brother."

Pandora finally realized that the female had been laughing ever since she and Yin kissed again.She didn't think that she had gotten so distracted by him but it was true.That really wasn't like her at all and it surprised her just thinking about it.Why did he have such an effect on her state of mind and on her emotions.Yin could easily set off her anger or he completely calm her and make her blush.

Realizing she was getting distracted she shook her head just as the female stopped laughing.She looked at her embarrassed,"Oh...um...sorry about doing that in front of you and ok see you later Kyra."She said and smiled at her as she waved.

"No problem, you guys are so cute together," Kyla smiled before turning around. Then she paused before saying, "I know he's a miserable git, but he's also really sweet deep down. Make sure you hold onto that one."

Kyla then waved at her, a pleased grin forming on her face at making her first friend at the school. "I hope I see you again, Pandora." She then slowly faded into thin air again, disappearing until there was nothing left.

Yin didn't look at her, his face no longer twisted into rage for once. He kept looking at the wall, even when she thanked him and made her proposal. He sighed as he looked at the wall, an action that was strange to him, Sighing is for people who feel emotions. I don't. I mean, I shouldn't... He shook his head, then turned to Pandora to answer her question. His mouth hung open as he was interrupted by the ghost girl. He glared towards her, then snarled in between clenched teeth, "I am not sweet! I am the one who destroys sweet things!" His rage had returned, as was evident in his eyes. Impulsively he lunged for the girl, claws at the ready to squeeze whatever limb he could grab until she apologized.

How strange... Why would I allow her to live? What's changed in the last few moments? Must be some of Yang that rubbed off on me...
He thought to himself as he came careening towards the girl, this time with a more intense look on his face that showed he was no longer just going to hold her hostage. He lunged into the air to grasp her, but received nothing but air as his arms swung pointlessly where the girl had once been. She's vanished! He looked shocked as his arms carried through to wrap around himself in a forceful self bear hug that slowed him down. He landed back on the floor, crouching down and using his hands to stabilize himself before getting back up. He turned back to Pandora, this time glaring at her, "I'm not sweet. Something about you has begun to change me, and I'm not entirely sure that I like it." He began to walk slowly towards her, clicking his claws together as he went. The battle of expressions on his face was largely visible. His eyes showed rage, but his mouth wasn't grinning. Instead it curved downwards into a frown, "I can't trust you. Your probably just going to stab me in the back. Your sick you know that? Trying to get inside of my mind, not killing me when you had the chance, just to turn around and get me when I've cracked. To scar me mentally in case you don't kill me. I admire the tactic but it's not going to happen!" He yelled at her, getting closer.

As he grew closer to her, his presence grew to be extremely aggressive. The rage inside of him could nearly be felt in the air around him. Once he was close enough, he lunged forwards to her, spreading his arms wide. What? This isn't what I planned to do! What kind of attack involves me opening my arms and leaving myself vulnerable like this? He thought as he flew towards her. Clarity struck his mind has he realized what he was doing, No way! She's using my body against me! He scolded himself. What nagged at his mind even more was that he had no doubt that she would think this an attack and his stupid body would get him injured while trying to show affection against the will of his mind. Well, if I'm doing this, might as well go all in. He leaned in his head more to gain speed so that he might get to Pandora before she reacted to him.

"Yeesh, he's a handful. I've got to admit though, it feels kind of nice being able to just walk away from him. Even if it is just for ten minutes." Yang walked through the halls with his hands behind his head, seemingly without a care in the world, "This place has really quieted down though." He looked through the empty hallways, that hours ago were packed with students rushing to classes. A tinge of sadness struck his eyes as he realized that many of them had probably died during gym. "Why must we kill each other?" His mind set to work trying to answer the age old question as he drew nearer to his class.

He'd barely even scratched the surface of what could have been a possibility before he was staring at the door. "I wonder if I'll get into trouble for coming in late." He stared at the door, hesitant about entering the classroom. "What would happen to Yin if they killed me? I guess he would continue on his life, and Karma wouldn't be able to form anymore." The thought seemed serene to him when he put himself in place of Yin. What a weird thought. I couldn't possibly kill Yin. Where have these thoughts come from? He contemplated that for a moment, staring blankly at the door in front of him. He'd imagined he looked pretty weird just staring at the door like that, but at the time he didn't care, It's probably just Yin rubbing off on me from the fuse. He decided, then pushed the door open to the class, hoping he could escape any punishment.

Inside the classroom he was pleased to see that the teacher hadn't arrived yet. He scanned the room, noticing the people within, Spikey black hair yellow eyes, Long blonde hair silver eyes... He began going off in his mind as he took note of the features that stood out to him in the crowd, He seems... strange. He stared at the boy in the middle of the room. Once he was done his analysis, he casually walked across the room and took a seat next to the girl with the spikey black hair and shocking set of yellow eyes. He impatiently began to tap his fingers on his desk, fully aware of the timer that ticked down until he was forced back into the same body as Yin.

Kieran saw the fiery-haired boy enter the classroom in the corner of his eye, but he didn't move as he allowed the hood of his black coat to cover his face. He could hear the boy take a seat in the back of the class, and he stepped forwards, frustrated by the disappearance of Kyla. In a quick flash, Kyla appeared at Kieran's side and smiled, only to receive a cold stare in return.

"Where were you?" he demanded, his eyes fixed on her. "I thought I told you to come here."

"Yeah, you did," Kyla grinned, as she raised her arms and hugged Kieran, but he stood motionless and didn't respond. "But I have my own life now, one that you don't control anymore, so I came when I wanted."

Kieran gently pushed Kyla away and took a step towards the front of the class, approaching the teachers' desk. He then opened a drawer and peered inside, taking out a piece of paper which solely inhabited it. He scanned his eyes over the paper to see that it was just the rules of the school. Kieran replaced the sheet and closed the drawer, before returning to Kyla's side. I can't wait to see him rip somebody apart.

"We can't kill," Kieran spoke softly but with a deep tone, asserting his dominance over her in order to show his opposition to her thoughts. "You know that, as well as I do."

Why not? Her gaze fell onto Kieran. Because I said so. She scowled, before turning on the spot and walking towards the boy at the back who had taken a seat next to the yellow-eyed lady.

"Hey again," Kyla smiled, then quickly shook her head, realising that the boy probably hadn't noticed her before. Had he? "I'm Kyla. Kieran, come over here and meet Yang!"

Rachel noticed that everyone had left for the next class and decide to get a move on. She knew that her teacher probable wouldn't notice her absents because the teacher has a reputation for being late. She looked at her schedule and noticed that her next class before lunch was geometry and she looked at the room number which was 513. She smiled it was right across from her math class last year. She made her self teleport to her next class using the shadows. Once in her class she noticed that she was right about the teacher being late and sat down in her favorite spot. A dark corner away from the teacher's desk.'Good I be fine as long as no one dares to try and rat me out.' She looked around and smiled when she saw a few other empty sits still she noticed that so far she couldn't see anyone she had meet to day and she was glad that she didn't see any of the obnoxious kids from last year.'I wonder if they survived. Hehe... I sure hope not if there suppose to be in any of my classes.No I shouldn't think like that I'd just be giving into what my father wants.'*sigh* 'I wonder how long till the teacher gets here.Till then I'll draw to pass the time.'

Pandora watched Yin but he didn't look at her after she spoke to him.Instead he kept looking at the wall and she heard him sigh before shaking his head.Then he turned to her to answer her question but his mouth hung open as he was interrupted by Kyra.She looked at Kyra surprised that she said that Yin and her were cute together,"Huh?"She said confused.She had never heard anyone say something like that to her before.The truth was she hadn't ever met a guy who made her feel the way Yin did.It was because of him that her behavior had changed for the better.

She couldn't help but smile and laugh a little when she called Yin sweet.When she thought of Yin sweet was the last word she thought of to describe him.Words like unpredictable,bold,crazy,dominant,blunt,exciting and passionate came to mind first.She couldn't help but think that maybe some small part of him really was sweet.A snarl was heard from Yin who became engaged and started yelling at the girl that he wasn't sweet.She looked at him for a moment then shook her head and looked back to Kyra who spoke again.Suddenly he impulsively he lunged for the girl with his claws at the ready to do who knows what with.

It seemed that he hadn't gotten the memo that the female was a ghost but he would soon see for himself.She watched as Kyra wave at her with a grin forming on her face,"Don't worry you will."She said assuredly and smiled.Yin lunged into the air after as she watched her slowly fade into thin air until there was nothing left.When he swung his arms pointlessly where the girl had been a small laugh escaped from her mouth.She wasn't sure why but she thought his behavior was almost cute.She watched him land back on the floor crouching down and stabilizing himself before getting back up.

Then he turned back to her glaring at her and she looked at him somewhat saddened by his words.He was slowly walking toward her tapping his claws together as he approached.She heard how they made a clicking sound and guessed that he was pretty upset.His facial expressions seemed mixed as his eyes showed rage,but he wasn't grinning.She could see that he was frowning now,"I'm sorry...I never meant to make you feel like I'm out to get you."She said in a disheartened tone of voice then sadly looked down.
As he grew closer she looked back up at him still with sadness in her eyes but she was surprised when he lunged forward.She wasn't surprised that he lunged toward ger it was seeing him spread his arms wide.

She blinked,'What?Maybe it's just me,but it kind of looks like he's about to hug me.'She thought confused.She wasn't sure if he was being hostile or not but she decided to just do nothing.If she were the blood thirsty version of herself she would have brought out the main spike.It was thicker than her other spikes and was hidden inside the arrowhead of her tail.In that state she would have used it to attempt to pierce his heart and kill him in one move.Since she wasn't in that state of mind she had no desire to harm him at all.She felt hurt but there wasn't an shred of anger growing inside her this time.She simply looked at him not making any form of movement as if she were a statue.

Yang had been watching the clock, wondering how long he'd have till he was forced back into the body with that lunatic before his eyes were pulled away from the object and towards the girl who'd just suddenly appeared in front of the boy in the middle of the classroom, "Was she there just before?" He pondered, staring hard at her, "And she seems so familiar. Like I've seen her before." The thought remained on the tip of his tongue, which drove him crazy, "It was so soon too! I feel like I just saw her a moment ago, but I can't remember!" He ran a hand through his hair, looking down to his desk.

His eyes grew wide and he blinked a few times at what he saw. "I have no shirt on." he looked down to the metallic blue shorts he was wearing. He began to breath heavier, but was able to calm himself before his emotions caught hold of any of his magical abilities and burnt the desk in front of him, as they often did, "Just act cool. Pretend you don't know. Maybe others will fall for it." His thoughts were interrupted by the girl who's presence had escaped him.

She stood right beside him, introducing herself as Kyla, "Hello Kyla. It's a pleasure to meet yo- Wait, how do you know my name?" He slammed his hand down on his desk, and lifted himself up so he could look at her from eye level, "So we have met before! I knew it! Where do I remember you from?" His mind had completely ignored the fact that he was shirtless, instead being pleased that he was finally able to place this girl. He began to tap his finger on his desk, eager to know who she was.

Yin didn't have time to respond to Pandora as he collided with her, simply finding comfort in the knowledge that she didn't take advantage of him when he was vulnerable in the air. Maybe I was wrong... He began to think, hating that he was forced to admit it to himself. His face was headed straight for her neck, but he turned it in time so that his chin was resting on her shoulder instead. He swung his arms around her, so that they were holding her arms to her body in a bear hug. His hands had felt her tail behind her, and grabbed onto the base of it since he'd not noticed it before.

He closed his eyes, and embraced for the impact that would surely hit his arms from them colliding into the ground, which would surely leave them worse for wear. He took a page out of Yang's book, and thought to himself, It's better my arms than her back. Now that he had time to respond, he turned his head so he was speaking into her ear, but far enough away that it wasn't uncomfortable, "Why wouldn't you want to kill me? It would be the only thing that would make sense after what I've done. Over the years I've not met a single person who's suffered what I've done to you who didn't want me dead. And believe me there have been a few. I am a man of many enemies." He rested his forehead against her neck, hoping she wouldn't mind as they fell to the ground.

The odd sensation of skin touching skin rushed through his body as his bare upper body came into contact with the visible skin on her from the tattered clothes she wore as a result of their fight. Something's different about her. I can't place it, but I guess it would be best for me to stop rejecting it and face it. Maybe it's not completely illogical for me to have some emotions. For the first time in a long time, his lips curled up into a genuine smile, and not one of a crazy madman.

Kyla's lips creased to a smile, although the rest of her face seemed perplexed by his forgetfulness. She looked at him with a weird expression, slightly tilting her head to the right, unsure of whether Yang had been joking or not. Surely he had seen me, right? I mean, I had been watching him for a while.

"What are you talking about?" Kieran asked, turning around to face Kyla, before realising that she hadn't spoken. Can you stop reading my thoughts please, Kieran. You can switch off for a little while, you know. You don't have to always play the protective older brother.

She finally stopped pulling her face and stepped closer to Yang, so that he was at arm's length now.

"I just spent literally the last hour of my life watching you and Yin's little performances," she sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "I saw him transform into you and then you transformed back. And then he transformed into a third version of you and then... you split." How could he not have noticed me that whole time?

Pandora watched as Yin collided with her shortly after felt his chin rest on her shoulder.Then he wrapped his arms around her holding her arms to her body in a bear hug.She blinked her eyes and sadness vanished being replaced by shock as his hands felt her tail behind her.When he grabbed the base of her tail she felt her pupils dilate and she slightly gasped.She blushed and started breathing like she was trying to catch her breath.Then she heard him begin to speak into her ear which due to her being affected sent shivers up her spin.She shut her eyes for a few seconds trying to snap out of it then she reopened them.

She inhaled then slowly exhaled,"Why would I want to kill you?From the start you didn't seem to actually want to kill me.Am I correct?When I saw you something about you reminded me...of myself."She said just before they hit the ground.Then she continued,"So I figured you were like me in some kind of way.As far what you did to me...it doesn't matter anymore because I let it go.When I almost killed you I realized it wasn't worth losing you over."She said sounding like she was about to cry again.She took a deep breath to regain her composure," Also...I'm attracted to you Yin and I've been attracted to you ever since our eyes first met."She said and smiled.

She could barely believe that she had just admitted it out loud but there was no going back now.She got quiet and wondered how he would respond to everything she had just said.Knowing how close he was to her neck made her worry a little since if he decided to he could harm her.Actually he could do worse than harm her,he could easily bite out her throat.She thought in the back of her mind if he did she could stab him in the heart with her tail.That way they would both die together but even if he did bite out her throat.Deep down she still wouldn't want to kill him instead she would accept death as it overtook her.It was a strange thought but it was how she felt and she was at peace with it.

Then her mind went to how nice his warm bare skin felt against her partially exposed skin.She enjoyed it but she wouldn't tell him something like that at least not just yet.

Last edited:
Yang, who'd been feverishly tapping his fingers didn't turn to face the boy given the name Kieran by Kyla, as he adressed his question, assuming it had been directed towards him, opposed to Kyla, "I mean I've seen her before." His reply was short and curt, and he listened carefully to what she said proceeding his explanation.

He stared at her for a while as he processed what she'd said, before he nearly jumped with glee and clapped his hands together, "That's right! Yeesh, remembering people is not my strong suit. You were a, er.... Ah never mind." He thought long and hard to what he'd witnessed both inside and outside of the body during his transformations, still trying to place a species on the girl He even vaguely recalled short snapshots of what Karma had seen, which had shocked him. Perhaps since Yin's mentality has seemingly rubbed off on me, his mindset has converged with mine and created a mini Karma within myself which can recall the thoughts. He nodded his head to himself, stopping his loud finger tapping and staring straight at the girl as he thought it over. Yes that's definitely what it is. He felt somewhat proud of himself at how quickly he'd come up with his hypothesis, and it was reflected in his eyes which bore a triumphant gleam.

He felt an itch on his chest and went to scratch it, noticing that he'd been completely healed. There was no dried blood or anything on his body that reflected the battle. Still, this also reminded him that he was shirtless. With his cheeks a burning red, he tried to keep his expression calm as he held his arms over his body. He averted his eyes from the girl, returning the gaze to the clock, Not long now... "Yeah that must have been really confusing for you to watch. I mean, the whole split person thing. I'd love to explain it to you, but my knowledge on it is somewhat limited." He kept his eyes firmly planted on the clock.

The impact of the ground had struck Yin's arm, sending the dull force of the blow rushing through without any of the pain that would normally follow. He'd twisted his hands around so that the skin on his back hand would hit the ground instead of her tail it grasped, which sent the appendage sideways. He felt oddly dejected that he couldn't do anything to prevent her wings from hitting the ground, but let the feelings pass, simply enjoying the feeling of her in his arms. He could feel small pebbles of debris that had stuck into his skin from sheer force he hit the ground with, but he didn't care. In fact, his eyes were closed as he rested himself against her, not withholding at all as he pressed his entire body weight into her. He was high on euphoria, and he enjoyed the feeling it provided him. Her words had comforted him even more, and he nestled the top of his head deeper into her neck.

Then his high ended, and he began to realize what was going on. The pleased expression he had on his face was wiped to a blank stare as he looked across the floor he was eye level with. Within moments his expression had returned to normal, though this time it held a little less rage, and the realization of his actions hadn't made him murderous as it tended to do, but rather more aware of those around him. He pushed his arms off the ground, so he wouldn't be crushing her with his own weight, but then thought better of it, and began to roll over while still keeping a firm hold around her side, so she would be on top of him in their embrace, since he considered himself to be the stronger of the two due to his personality. He kept his hand around her tail throughout the roll though, even going as far as moving his hands slowly along it's surface, with a soft grasp that he was previously unaware his hands which could break stone into powder were capable of. Wait, isn't her tail her "Spot"? Maybe I should let it go. The thought echoed around his mind, but he pushed it away, What kind of thinking is that? Yang has really gotten to me this time.

He looked up to Pandora, staring her in the eye What should I say? Does she expect a reply? He thought about how he felt towards her, and eventually his personality leaked into his thoughts. "If your expecting some sappy "Oh I lo-"" His voice cut off halfway through the word, and he quickly restarted what he was saying before she could point him out on it, ""Oh I have strong feelings towards you to" your wrong. In fact, I could easilly just kill you now. What's stopping me from tearing your throat apart at this very moment? I bet you wouldn't be regretting sparing me when I have your throat in my jaws and I- Whoa!" His yammering on had been cut short, as his body once more took of over his actions, and made a bold dive for Pandora's cheek. He kissed it lightly, but wasn't done his rant, "throat in my jaws and I...." His body tried to shut him up by forcing him to kiss her once more, "Begin devouring it while you watch.... and your life begins to fade from your.... eyes as you realize you've made a grave... mistake." He finished his rant, his body persistently trying to shut him up throughout by repeatedly kissing her, "Damn it, what have you done to my body?" He looked to her, the slightest tinge of concern plaguing his eyes, as he was severely concerned for his own well being at that point.

As soon as they hit the ground she felt her wings get scratched and scraped by small rocks.She even felt some rocks embed themselves in the skin of her wings.She had felt when he had moved his hands around the base of her tail to protect it.Her tail was left to the right of her just before she had made impact with the ground.Now that they were on the ground she could feel Yin resting against her.He had pressed his entire body weight into her and nestled the top of his head deeper into her neck.She noticed when he pushed his arms off the ground and began to roll over still keeping a firm hold around her.Now she was on top of him in their embrace and he rubbed his hands slowly along her tail with a soft grasp.

She tried to ignore how he was touching her tail but it was getting to her causing her pupils to dilate again.When Yin looked up at her staring her in the eye she was sure he would notice.She looked him in the eye as he spoke but her gaze seemed almost lustful.Her ice blue eyes even held a calmness to them regardless of his words.She decided she would wait until he was done and as he spoke he sent mixed signals.It was an amusing thing to her,"Yin as far as how you feel about me...actions speak louder than words."She said and leaned down to kiss his left cheek.Then she slowly reached to his face and gently caressed his right cheek.

She smiled while admiring him,"You're right...you could easily just kill me now.Nothing is stopping you...other than your own emotions.Even if you did kill me...I still wouldn't regret not killing you.I would accept my death and be glad that you were the last person I saw."She said honestly.Then she gave him a concerned look,"I didn't do anything to your body,other than paralyze it.That wore off when your body temperature rose though."She said softly reassuring him.

She could see the hint of concern in his eyes,"Your body is doing what you want deep down but won't admit to.I know what I want and I won't deny it."She said almost taken over by desire.Every time he had kissed her she had liked it,so she leaned down to passionately kiss his lips.She intended to return each of the kisses that he had given her with interest.They were no doubt late getting to their next class by now but being with Yin was worth it.She would gladly miss all of her classes for him because she really enjoyed his company.Whether he was showing her affection or taking crazy she really enjoyed their time together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.