Welcome to Underworld High

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sight of Yang jumping up and down and clapping his hands at the excitement of almost remembering who she was made her smile. Her eyes moved from Yang's face to his chest, and she stepped even closer to him. She then watched him, seemingly lost in his own thoughts, and then a smug grin beaming on his face. He began to scratch his chest, and then suddenly he paused and began to change his whole mannerism. He began to look at the clock. Kyla sat down on the table in front of him. "You don't have to explain yourself to me, Yang," she told him, with a kind smile on her face. "I mean, just look where we are! If something crazy didn't happen now and again, that would be very surprising. Even if its three people making up one entity.. Or is it two.." She trailed off.

At that point, Kieran had decided to turn around and advance towards Kyla. Kier, look at him, I think he's embarrassed. Kieran turned his head slightly to look at Yang, and then turned back to his sister. So what? Kyla frowned, as she shrugged. I don't know, lend him your jacket or something. You're wearing like three anyway! Kieran sighed. He then looked down at his clothes and then back up to Kyla, who was tilting her head in Yang's direction. It's not like he's going to fit into my clothes, is he? Kieran smirked. Your wearing clothes? Kyla punched Kieran in his arm, but he didn't flinch, and instead took off his jacket. He then leaned towards Yang and held it out in front of him.

"Here, you look cold,"
Kieran said in a soft tone. "You can borrow my jacket for a while if you like. At least until you can find something else to wear."

Syphereon thought the teacher was crazy. Wanting to help stop his Uncle Lukes hellhounds was a terrible idea. Before the teacher could interfere Syphereon pulled two daggers and a flash bomb from his trnech coat. "Cover your eyes, Now!" he yelled at the belligerent teacher. Syphereon threw the flash bomb at the ground and jumped into the air, sommersaulted over the hellhounds and hit the ground. His hands were now empty and the Daggers were implanted into the hellhounds' heads. Syphereon walked pass the teacher and never spoke another word. He headed towards all the commotion and when he got there, was a bit awestruck by what his eyes were showing him. He used his clairvoyance to replay the battle in his head and noted that both of these two were very powerful opponents indeed. He wanted one or both of them on his side. Syphereon slouched against the nearest wall and looked at the damage and chaos around him. "What A Drag...."

Yang still kept his eyes firmly on the clock, watching the hands tick slowly on by. He could both hear and feel Kyla's presence draw nearer, so without thinking he took a step back, moving the seat in front of his desk back into the desk behind it so he was standing in between them. The kid behind him looked slightly perturbed, but didn't say anything and continued staring blankly down at his desk as he'd done previously. Yang's face was beet red by that point, and the temperature around him had raised slightly, enough to cause a sweat. He averted his eyes from the clock, and instead looked at the ground between him and Kyla.

Just calm down Yang. Remember earlier, if you ignore it, maybe they'll ignore it too.
He gulped, then quickly rose his eyes so he was looking straight at the girl, "There's really only two of us. Well, I guess three would still work. But only two that are really regular. But then again, the third could come out more often, but..." He began to ramble on, despite what she had said about not needing an explanation. Not that his rambling helped any, as he ended up confusing even himself with the situation he was in. Eventually, he just shook his head and smiled at her, "Yeah it's complicated." During his desperate attempt to describe who he was he'd slowly began to move his arms away from his chest, the embarrassment he was feeling slowly fading from his mind. He looked over Kyla's shoulder to see the boy who'd stood out to him before approaching them. He seemed to be looking towards him with curiosity, and Yang returned the look, letting his curious intuition take over his emotions. What shocked him further was when he noticed Kyla frown and shrug. Are they... having a conversation? One that I can't hear? The thought seemed completely rational to him considering where he was, but he didn't want to jump to conclusions. For all I know, they could just be giving each other eye signals. Yang thought that over for a second, No, she's not even looking at him, that can't be right.

Unlike Kieran, Yang flinched and rose his hands when Kyla unexpectedly punched him. It took Yang a moment to realize what was going on, and the temperature around him had immediately increased as his mind quickly switched to battle mode. The increased temperature sent an alluring glow around him in the otherwise dull room. It vanished quickly though when Yang heard what Kieran was asking. Slowly, he lowered his hands as he realized he was now in front of two people hare chested, I could handle one person, but two... Quickly, he snatched the jacket out of the boys hands and hurriedly put it on his body, doing it up so he was no longer fully revealed to the world. He smiled, comforted by that fact. He nodded to the boy, "Thanks." His expression of thankfulness lasted only moments though as his eager mind wanted to know more, "So, why did you just punch him?" He turned his head to Kyla, cocking it to the side.

Yin watched with a smug grin as he noticed her pupils dilating, "I see. It really is a weak point. Why you'd reveal it to one such as myself is beyond me. You must surely be aware that I'll use it to my advantage the next time we... we... fight" His voice began to trail off as he felt the gentle brush of her lips against his skin. The feelings that were building up inside him from discovering how effective her weakness was vanished when he felt her kiss, as if it held some sort of strange power. He felt her hand caressing his cheek, and he couldn't control the shivers it sent down his spine, Minutes ago I was a killer... Now what am I? He shook his head slightly, sending his hair falling away from his forehead so a small portion of the matching scars it bore were visible. He didn't care though.

"I'm not supposed to have emotions. I never have. I don't know why, but it's not something I'm have..." He averted his eyes from hers, looking past her shoulder instead. He was looking around the room surveying the damage. His eyes widened upon noticing a familiar looking boy not far off, but he couldn't capitalize on it because before he knew it he felt the strange feeling of Pandora's lips upon his own. He closed his eyes, and reached one of his hands away from her tail and up to her neck. It rested there shortly, before he began to clutch the skin of it with his claws, Now's my chance. I can do it. I can kill her and be done with it. Yet no matter how much he willed himself to, his claws didn't rip back to tear out her neck. Instead they pushed her further onto him, making their kiss that much more intense. He continued stroking her tail, though the spike in his thought patterns made his grip tighten, and he was stroking it more roughly.

I wonder what would happen to her if I were to bite her tail?
He couldn't help but think to himself, well aware of the fangs that coated his mouth, I mean, not to inflict harm, but playfully. He had to contain his laughter from thinking of her reaction to this, since his lips were firmly pressed to hers. His own body was radiating warmth, something it hadn't done in a long time. Normally it was chilling cold, and froze those who touched him. He could swear that, over the sound of Pandora, he could almost hear the faint beating of his heart. It sent shudders down his spine, and he quickly ended their kiss, pulling his head back and releasing the strong grip he had on the back of her neck. His hand instead moved up to her head, and he ran his fingers through her hair, "This can't be happening. I won't accept it. I won't." His eyes began to harden, and he regained his steely demeanor.

He moved the hand that was running through her hair behind him, and used it to lean upwards so that he was sitting, with her on his lap. I've got to cut her off. She's making me weak. He moved his hand on the ground around her back, and instead of carrying out his minds desire, he pulled her in tightly. His other hand was still resting on her tail, and an idea sprung to his mind, "Now's a good a time as any to try." He tilted his head, which was resting on her shoulder. Slowly, he began to use the hand he had rested on her tail to maneuver it towards his face, "If you don't mind, I'd like to try something. Not that you have much say in the matter." He held her tighter, so she couldn't escape. He grinned, and began to open his mouth as the tail grew nearer.

Sora took her time walking down the hallway that would lead to her assigned classroom. She would much rather be resting in a canopy somewhere reading a book where no could bother her, instead of being here. No doubt she would stick out even at this school like she did at home. At the memories a twitching at her back caused her to shift her book bag to her shoulder to relieve some pressure. She had been unlucky enough to be the only one of her clan born with wings of another color and if that wasn't bad enough they couldn't even decide what color they wanted to be, one black with a single white feather at the edge and the other wing white with a single black feather. Her parents called it rare, everyone else seemed to think that if they got too close they could end up the same way. So when her parents had seen that she was often alone they sent her to this school in the hopes that she would fit in somewhere but She doubted it. Maybe it could work if she just kept them a secret, they only extended if she wanted them to or if she got too nervous or felt threatened. Pulling the hoodie down more she tried her best to conceal them knowing full well it wouldn't cover them whole. No one will notice they will be too busy with everyone else, don't be nervous just walk in smile and quickly walk to the back.

Sora made it to the class room and paused right outside the door making sure that everything was in place, sweeping her dark brown curly hair over her shoulder and rubbing her eyes, they were a warm brown with a ring of silver around the iris, and one thing she didn't mind having in the least because they had helped her out so many times. With a smile ready on her face Sora walked into the door way not particularly looking at anyone, smiled and went straight to the back and sat in the corner by the window. She waited for about a minute and then looked up to see a girl who had cat ears and tail sitting right in the middle of the class, must be really confident, a boy carving a dragon with... his claws nice precision...that mean't really sharp claws, an extremely pale girl with completely white eyes wow that's different, another who looked totally at ease while she leaned back in her seat she looked like the rebel type, a boy with fiery red hair who looked like he was having a serious internal battle with himself wonder what he did, a girl with red streaks in her hair she looks kind of angry, and lastly a seriously pale girl wearing a winter hood although it was kinda hot. They were all a fine comparison to Sora's Warm brown complexion. So much for blending in. She let out a little laugh and her wings started to twitch and flitter. She slid down in her seat, the part of the wings that was not covered touching the floor so as to keep any attention off of them, then focused on nothing outside the window. Calm down, calm down.

Kieran and Kyla exchanged an amused grin as Yang hurriedly put on the jacket. She had been right, the fire-haired boy was clearly uncomfortable by the exposure of his body. Kyla sighed. What a shame, he had such a nice body too. Kieran narrowed his eyes at her comment, but the cold air on the back of his neck reminded him that his wavy dark brown hair was exposed to everyone else. He tried to move his hood over his head, but seeing Yang adjusting himself to the jacket was a painful reminder that his hood was gone. Kieran quickly turned his head, to hide his eyes from view.

"Your welcome," Kieran muttered under his breath, frustrated by the loss of his hood. Don't look at me.

Kyla giggled after she heard Yang's question, and she replied, "Because he thinks he's funny, but he's really not. He has a dry sense of humour." Seeing the confused look on his face, she opened her mouth wide and exhaled. "Ah, sorry, I forget. Kieran's able to read people's minds and speak to them through thought alone. He seems to think that constantly reading my mind is one of the perks of being an older brother."

Last edited by a moderator:
Rachel grabbed out her art book. 'Man the teachers are being so slow today. I bet they've been dealing with something big. I wonder what it could be? I'll just draw till they arrive, but I'll need to be careful after last year.' She took a moment and her eyes seemed to be looking beyond the class into another world. She then shook her head and shuddered at the memory of what the teacher tried to do and what she had done. 'Man I can't let that happen again. I'm trying to make friends not more enemies.' She looked around to make sure the teacher had not yet arrived and began to draw a picture. The starting out sketch was starting to look like a girl under a tree the background looked as though it was a graveyard and a forest combined. 'Ah.. This is looking better than my first try of mixing more than one of my ideas. I think I'm going to like this one.' She smiled slightly while looking at the piece she was slowly creating.

Before Pandora kissed Yin on the cheek she noticed a smug grin on his face and knew it meant trouble.She listened to him speak enjoying how he trailed off when talking,'If we fight again...I'll just show him what else I can do.'She thought briefly yet amused.Then she watched him slightly shake his head and looked at what she could see of his scars.Now he was speaking about how he wasn't suppose to have emotions and he averted his eyes.He had looked past her looking around the area but her mind was on other things.So she had kissed him interrupting whatever he was thinking or doing.

While she was kissing him she felt when he moved one of his hands away from her tail and up to her neck.It rested there for a bit then he began to grasp the skin of it with his claws.Upon him pushing her closer to him she was surprised by how much more intense their kiss became.As he continued rubbing her tail she unintentionally let out a faint moan against his lips.Then when she felt his grip tighten and he stroking her tail more roughly.This almost caused her to dig her nail like claws into his face.She was thankful that she had managed not to since she didn't want to hurt him.Her breathing was deeper now and her heart was beating faster so she tried to hide it.She could feel the warmth that his body was radiating and was enjoying it until he quickly ended their kiss.She opened her eyes and watched him pull his head back as he released the strong grip he had on her neck.When he reached a hand up and gently ran his fingers through her hair it was nice.

Yin didn't seem capable of it but it made her smile,"As far as my tail goes.I told you about it being sensitive because...I trust you."She said and fondly smiled.Then she spoke again responding to what he said before she kissed him,"And why aren't you supposed to have emotions?Your actions say that you do have emotions...even if it's only a tiny bit of emotion."She said hoping to reason with him.Although seeing his eyes harden soon after running his fingers through her hair her eyes become somewhat sad.She couldn't understand why he would say that,"Why won't you accept it?"She said confused.When he moved the hand that was running through her hair behind him and sat up some with her on his lap she wondered what he would say next.Once he moved his hand from the ground putting it around her back and pulled her in tightly she gasped a little shocked.Her eyes widened a little,"Try what?"She asked and felt him tilt his head on her shoulder.
Now she could feel him slowly moving her tail...toward him,"What are you doing?What is it that you hope I don't mind?"She said nervously but she was also curious.Then he tightened his grip on her tail,'Does he plan to do something to my tail?If so...what?'She thought wishing she knew what he was thinking.She also wished that she could see what on earth he was doing at that very moment,besides bringing her tail toward him.

Last edited:
Kieran took a step behind a demon girl who was sitting at her table with a sketch pad and a pencil. He looked at the girl's drawing and nodded his head in appreciation of her skill. He then sat on the table next to hers and, without looking directly at her, he said, "That's not bad."

Is that really it? Kieran sighed, realising he couldn't even muster the strength to say more than a few words to the girl. He closed his eyes so that she couldn't see them, and turned his head away from her. His fingers fidgeted with his shirt and then tapped the table rhythmatically. Perhaps I should try harder.

"Where did you learn to draw like that?" he asked politely, still not looking at her. That's better - ask a question. Now I have to wait for the answer.

"Thanks. My mother taught me." Rachel said not lifting her eyes from what she was doing. The picture was slowly starting to have some color added to it. The girl was wearing a dark blue shirt. The jeans looked black. And the tree was starting to be a dark lumber brown.

"From here, it almost looks as if it is real," he said, looking towards the door in order to distract his gaze. "Your mother must be a brilliant teacher."

I have to make some friends if I'm going to spend the rest of the year here. I don't want to end up dead and forgotten like the others. I have to blend in and make my mark, all the while surviving. Kieran then adjusted his shirt to straighten it out, only to make the effort seem futile by folding his arms and wrinkling it again. He turned his eyes back to the image, but lowered his head so she couldn't look directly into her eyes even if she tried. The girl didn't turn her own eyes from the image even for a second, which suited Kieran just fine.

"Yeah she's great. So do you like to draw?" Rachel still did not move her gaze she could sense something a little strange. 'His nerves maybe? Well I am a half demon and he seems like he can tell. Man I hope I can make another friend he seems nice. And well the boy from earlier I don't know much about and it seems I only have a class or so with him. And the more friends than foes the better I may be this year.' She did how ever make a small glance at the door but it was hardly noticeable. 'So far so good still no teacher but they could appear any minute for sure.' She began to fill in the tombstones of the graveyard with names and writings as though it was the last words and thoughts of those who died and lied there.

"I can draw rather well, but I don't enjoy it," he confessed to her, as his eyes scanned the drawing. Tombstones. Very morbid. Perhaps they are the tombstones of those who died here? He scratched his right brow with his left hand and then continued, "I can't draw at your level, though. I actually prefer to write. It can be much more entertaining. To create your own world that you alone hold the ultimate control over - it is a dream of many."

He then paused, narrowing his eyes in the direction of the image to read the details she had filled out on one of the tombstones. "Is there a deeper meaning behind your work?"

"Well i guess in a way. Sometimes when I draw I'll start out with something simple like at first I was just going to draw the girl under the tree. But Then when I closed my eyes I saw a bigger image." She closed her eyes for a moment before she continued. "But why I saw the image the way I did I'm not sure... I just know sometimes I see things that to me seem like memories or the future... Maybe even things from another world... There usually dark but sometimes there not. And why I draw them... I'm not entirely sure... I... I just feel... Like maybe I should... As though there's a story of there own to tell." She opened her eyes back and for the first time had the courage to slightly turn her head to the boy and look at him to maybe see his thoughts. Then she quickly turned her head back. "I hope that doesn't seem to weird. And I also like to write sometimes my art goes with my writings." She looked at her work once more pausing to think. 'Man I hope I didn't freak him out or anything. Hmm... I can't believe how this has turned out. Well I'm not quiet done. I still have to make the color of her hair, and shade in the right colors of the graveyard.'

Kieran listened to the girl carefully, trying to understand everything she said. And he could. The idea of drawing to tell a story interested him, so he could somehow affiliate himself with her. Then, the girl turned to look at him. Kieran quickly closed his eyes and lowered his head so that his hair acted as a wall between his eyes and hers. When she then continued speaking, Kieran looked up again and turned his face away.

Kieran replied to her next comment. His voice was soft and calm. "So you like to create fictional stories based off personal artworks that are based off outerworldly visions?" He then laughed quite heartily, before sighing. "That doesn't sound weird at all."

"Yes and I'm glad it's not weird. Others that I've told this thought it was and well... They thought other things as well." Rachel was relived to hear the calmness in the guy's voice. 'I wonder why he closed his eyes. Maybe it's the thought of when you see someones eyes your seeing there soul. well I'm glads that he seems to except me unlike many others I've meet in the past. This seems to be a better year.'

"Perhaps those other people couldn't open their minds," he smiled, as he adjusted his position on the table so that it was more comfortable for him. "Too many people in this world are too quick to judge others. That is why I don't pay any attention when they call me weird." Kieran looked behind him to see Kyla still standing in front of Yang, so he turned back to the girl. His eyes fell onto the drawing again, as he studied her artwork. It was so detailed and concise - every single thing in the drawing looked as if it had a meaning, a purpose, and not one thing seemed out of place. He smirked in admiration for her skill and then, with his arms folded, he leaned back and fixed his vision onto the ceiling. "You should ignore them too."

"Yeah your right I should..."She paused a moment and looked to the ceiling before she continued. "It's... just hard for me sometimes." 'I wish I could share why but I can't. Man I can't sand her sometimes.' 'Why? Talking about me.' She closed her eyes before replying to her other half. 'Yes and don't you remember our deal? So shut up.' 'Fine. As you wish.' 'Good.' She looked back down to her drawing once more and made the girl's hair color black. She paused and took in the detail and smiled a little at her work.

Kieran smiled sympathetically as she looked up at the ceiling and closed her eyes. I wonder what she means? I should read her mind, perhaps then I can understand... He closed his own eyes again and whispered several inaudible words to himself. He could feel the breeze continuing to sway lightly on the back of his neck, brushing one way and then another. He tried to work his way into her head, and he came close, but everything was distorted and he could only hear a single word 'good' being projected into his own thoughts. His temples at the side of his head began to ache severely, and he moved his hands to the side of his head in pain. With this failed attempt to read her mind, he had drained some of his own energy, and when he opened his eyes after regaining his posture, he could see the demon girl smiling while observing her own work.

"That's a good touch,"
he said weakly, his words seeming like whispers. "The solid black of her... of her hair strongly contrasts the bright colours of nature... whilst it also blends with..." His brain felt like it was going into overdrive. He tried to soothe the pain by circling two fingers on either hand around the points of pressure in his temples. "It also blends with the monocrhome tone of the tombstones..." He took a deep breath, as he felt the gradual burn in his skull begin to dissipate. "It highlights the girl's presence there. Was that intentional?"

"Thanks and well yes it was actually intentional. Umm... Are you okay? You seem like you have a headache." She didn't want to revival that she new he tried to go within her mind for she had eminently felt his presence seemed to grow closer than he was. She realized what he did because of her experience through meditation, but sort of figure he wouldn't hear her conversation with one of her other sides so she had let it be. She thought about turning he's way when she asked but at this point she felt that she knew better. She continued to stare at the picture to think if there was anything else missing while she waited for his answer.

His head ached. And the pain was tormenting. But he managed to remain still, attempting to make it seem as if nothing had happened at all. When he heard her reply and following question, he widened his eyes and then narrowed them quickly. Although he was adamant that she hadn't seen him do this, he felt exposed somehow. "I am fine. I have occasional migraines when I think too hard on a particular subject," he lied, as he sank back into his spot. He then said, "Do you have any idea where the teachers are? I thought this place was supposed to be strict on attendance and punctuality."

Status
Not open for further replies.