Welcome to Underworld High

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She watched him as he got up on his one good leg after catching himself on his good arm when he fell to the ground.He seemed to be assessing the damage he had taken during the fight and she couldn't help but notice her own damage.Her leg had wounds from his claws,cracked bones and a dislocated knee.Her tail and leg both hurt from how hard he had squeezed them and one of her wings had a bruise.Both wings had minor scraps and scratches from being pulled toward him thankfully he hadn't pulled her with any more force or speed or it would've been worse.She knew her shirt was done for since her wings and claws had torn it up in the back also it was soaked with her blood.She looked down at her shorts and saw that they had tears in them and her shoes had been ruined too.All together it seemed worth to her but he no doubt was still clueless about her purpose for fighting him.

She struggled to her feet and soon as she put weight on her left leg sharp pain shot through it so she started to limp toward him.She was glad that she didn't have far to go as she looked at him,"I just figured I would ask...while you're still able to speak.Besides is it such crime for me to want to know?"She said sounding tired and in pain.Once she stood on the side of him where his limp arm was she looked down at him barely putting weight on her leg.Then she carefully sat down beside him to rest,"I can undo the paralysis of my venom if you want.If I don't you're whole body will become paralyzed but your lungs,heart and other vital organs won't be effected.I was careful not to use to much venom and I actually didn't use my venom at it's most potent.If I had of you would've died for sure about five minutes ago."She said sounding sad.

The truth was she felt bad about how much she had hurt him because she hadn't planed on causing him so much damage.She looked at him and smiled a little sad but she was trying to hide it,"I haven't had a fight that good in a while.I'm glad that I got to fight you.Do you know why I wanted to fight you?"She said actually sounding a little happy.Then she leaned close to him,"Here is a clue."She softly whispered in his ear then she tried to kiss him on cheek.She didn't care about the blood at all and she had no idea how he would react but she had to at least let him know what her reason was.If he had questions she would have no problem answering them,no matter how nervous she may get.What he would ask her if anything would be hard for her to even predict what he might ask.Things would most likely become awkward for her or he might become angry with her but she would face it head on because she wasn't the type to run away scared.

"Huh?" Through the numbness that spread through his cheek, he could feel the delicate touch of lips upon his skin."Wh-what was that?" He whispered under his breath. The touch of her lips left him feeling weird, and sent a warm feeling running through the course of his paralyzed body. His mind went blank as he soaked in the feeling. His cheeks burnt a bright red, and his thoughts returned, Now's not the time to use your abilities Yang. Your burning me up. His mind snickered, That's not me Yin. Then his normal thoughts returned and his hardened mind made sense of the action in a way only he could understand, "Well, I guess that's one way to remove a toxin." He determined, no longer withholding some of his thoughts. The one he had kept to himself however ran across his twisted mind of tactics and predatory abilities, sticking out among the steely thoughts, Was that a kiss? He pondered it slightly, then shook his head with some effort, No it couldn't be. Yet his face still burnt a bright red. Well it could have been, Yin. What? You know, what I lack in battle knowledge, you lack in the understanding of emotions. Your not supposed to be the one insulting me, remember? Whatever Yin. But you should probably figure this out before you wind up killing yourself at this school. There are some things in life that are worth not running head long into death. Well, if whatever it is you speak of impacts my battle strategy that much, then I don't need it. One could almost hear his thoughts sigh, You really are an idiot Yin. HEY! How dare you? But by that time his mind was silent. He turned to the girl, moving his eyes slowly upwards, starting from her tattered shoes and stopping at her eyes. Is she OK? Wait... he shook his head once more, Why do I care if she's Ok? She's an enemy. My opposition. And now's the time to strike while she's weak! However despite the efforts his mind made to urge on his fighting spirit, he couldn't bring himself to harm her in her open state, partially because he was paralyzed. So, he simply lied down on the ground, his hair falling back so his entire face was visible, revealing a scar he had on his fore head. Hurriedly, he moved his bang over the mark with his good hand and turned back to the girl, "Is there any other reason to fight besides training or murder?" The concept that she could have fought him for some other reason felt weird to him, Fighting is used for settling grudges and for improvement. Unlike before, he couldn't pull his eyes away from the girl, his face no longer twisted into a sinister grin or an angered expression. He nearly looked calm. Must be the toxin... He chalked it up to, as he'd done so many times already to the scarcely felt emotions stirring within him, I don't feel emotions. Emotions are for the weak.

He had whispered something under his breath but she couldn't quite make it out.She was to busy watching his reaction to pay much attention to what he whispered.She couldn't help but laugh a little at his reaction,"Yes that's one way to get rid of the toxin.Raising the body temperature is how it's done.So blushing is one way to get that accomplished.If you hadn't have blushed then it wouldn't have worked.I'm glad you did."She said happy and smiled at him.

She could see he was in thought and it intrigued her as she wondered what he was thinking.He seemed to be trying to figure things out,'He really doesn't get it.He must not because he didn't say anything or maybe he's just embarrassed.I wonder what he would do if I...'She thought not bothering to finish her train of thought.All she knew was she was going to try something more daring that would prove how crazy she really was.It would also get her intentions across or at least she hoped it would.

Either way she knew she would be taking yet another risk and it was possible that he could harm her.She would be putting herself in range of his sharp teeth,good arm and sharp claws.She decided that she didn't care though,whatever his reaction was would give her an answer.She watched his eyes looking at her and she gazed back into his eyes when they met hers.Then he lied down and she saw a scar on his forehead for a brief moment.

She was curious about it but she didn't want to get in his business so she didn't say anything.Seeing all of his face was though,"Yes there is.My father and I started fighting when I was young.It was a way for us to bond and become close."She smiled at the thought.After fighting her father they would laugh about crazy things they had done.They always talked after fighting as part of creating or strengthening a bond.

Then she continued,"Fighting can also be a way to get to know someone because in a way it's like a conversation.A persons fighting style says a lot about them.Along with the kind of wounds they inflict and how they inflict them."She said softly.She noticed how he nearly looked clam and she liked seeing him that way.She couldn't help but think they looked cute although she probably wouldn't tell him that.

She took a deep breath to prepare herself,"I can tell that you're aggressive and dominate.Those are both traits I like a lot."She said flirtatiously and smirked at him.She was sitting with her left leg straight and her right leg bent up.Which right her knee pointing toward the sky but she straightened her right leg.Then she lied down and rolled onto her right side showing how relaxed she was.

She was nervous but once she felt ready she raised the upper half of her body leaned toward him.As her nervous grew she leaned in trying to close the gap between them.She closed her eyes hoping their lips would meet without him showing any kind of aggression.

Last edited:
'Well this has gotten interesting. I wonder what he'll do? Tehe...' At least neither of them is going to get killed so I no longer have a need to possible but in.' She smirked at the two. And began to head some place more quiet. 'Now that is over let's get rid of my own problem before gym is completely finished because I might not have another peaceful chance to get rid of her.' She found a spot alone, and sat down lotus style. 'Now to meditate. I must find my center but keep alert just in case someone thinks I'm an easy target. Well they'll have another thing coming.' She closed her eyes and began slowly the noisy of the gym left and now seemed to enter the depths of her mind and staring before her was a reflection of her self or so it appeared but the figure wore cut up skinny jeans, a black and red hoody and her eyes were red, tail and horns showed just no wings. It was her emotion of all her rage, anger, hatred and everything that she did not want the world to know about that was within her. "Ah decide to join me and try and put me back within that cage." "Yes and you know how this will go so just be good and listen to what I say." "Okay but I have one condition. As you have seen the competition will be more difficult this year." "Yes and just get to the point will you." "Well I will go if you will let me out if you need me in gym or free time this year." "Okay but I have a condition if I do that." "Okay and it is?" "Well it is that during class do not bug me to get out even if I get annoyed and think about ending the teacher, also do not bother me to be unleashed unless we both know that I have no other choice this apples for gym and free period." "Okay I agree Rachel." "Wow you are getting better. Okay then I'm glad we settled this." "I am as well." Rachel open her eyes wondering how long she seemed out. 'Wow it was only a few minutes. That's a new record.' She stayed sited for she did not feel like moving until the bell rang for her next class or if someone felt like they should mess with her. She noticed that she had completely healed her burns. 'Probable because my mind was focused on a different matter. That's fine I'll just make sure not to let the teacher notice.'

Creating bonds. Intriguing. I must have created some really strong bonds with people over the years then. His mind was rushed with images of faces and people he'd done unimaginable damage to over the years. He felt no regret however, They all deserved it. All of them. He listened intently to her explanation of how to cure his paralysis, Well if heating my body is what I need, maybe Yang should... Wait, what am I thinking? He could already feel the effects of the toxin being lifted from his body, starting from where they'd left off at his chest, bicep, and upper thigh. I see. So that's how it's beat. He turned his body to her, upon hearing her observation of his traits, "Those are dangerous things to be appealed to." He grinned once more, the calmness of his face vanishing. Then she leaned in and his face was once more wiped clean. What do I do? He began to panic and he could feel his scarcely beating heart begin to beat at an increased rate. The world around him seemed like a haze as if he was in a dream. Does she want something? Well, I guess you could say that. Huh? She wants a kiss. He grew silent, the only sound he could hear was the pounding of his heart deep within his chest. The cool ground beneath him touching his bare skin seemed to heat up, Oh... I guess... Slowly he leaned in towards her, and closed his eyes. He stopped inches away from her face, "I've never done this before." His stomach felt queasy, and he was unsure if he liked the feelings running through his body. Before she had time to react to what he said, he hurriedly pushed his lips to hers, reaching around to grab onto her back. He didn't care that his face was coated in blood from the cut on his cheek, instead shutting of his mind and allowing his body to simply do what it wanted to. He pulled her close, until body touched body and his temperature increased dramatically. The action sent a shock of adrenaline through his body, which was quickly replaced by the warm feeling he'd experienced moments earlier, washing away the queasy feeling he'd had in his stomach. This... this sensation. His eyes remained closed as he basked in the feeling she gave him, No wait... no. I've fallen into the trap. I'm above normal men and their desires! His eyes opened and burnt fiercer then they had before, the change in their intensity drastically noticeable from the calmness they contained moments before. He quickly moved his head back, ending their embrace, and moved his good hand in between them. Then, without a moments hesitation, he pushed off of her with all his force, sending him flying back a few feet. He rolled a few times before he hurriedly got up and turned his back to her, "I'll give you props, your good at battle strategy. I'll need to keep this tactic of yours in mind next time I battle someone like you." Quickly, he limped off, the toxin still grasping onto his leg. What are you doing Yin? She was using a battle strategy, that's all there is to it. Really? Do you really believe that? Maybe it was something more than a battle strategy Yin. You know, not everyone is out to kill you. "Shut up!" He roared, the rage in his thoughts escaping the confines of his mind. "That's all it could be! There's no way she'd just go and ki...." He couldn't finish the word, instead choosing to grow quiet as he walked away.

While in gym Isou became hungry he left his last victim alive but with a broken arm and a slashed up eye lid

She had simply smiled at him when he responded to what she had said about him.She actually liked danger which was why she felt so strongly drawn to him.When he said he'd never done that before she wasn't shocked since he seemed like a fighter not a lover.Before she had time to respond to him she felt him hurriedly press his lips against hers.That very action in it's self had completely shocked her since he was the one who had done it.

Then she felt his arm touch her back before she was pulled close to him.She couldn't believe that their bodies were actually against each other at that very moment.She was glad that he hadn't attacked her and she softly started to kiss him back.Her heart was racing and although she could snell his blood she wasn't effected by it.Right now the only thing that mattered to her was sharing this special moment with him.

The way she felt was more than enough to keep her thirst at bay because she was completely focused on him.She had to admit that he kissed good for it to be his first time,'He must be a natural kisser.'She thought quite impressed.When she felt him pull away she opened her eyes and looked at him confused.She couldn't understand why he was looking at her that way and wondered what was wrong.

When he pushed himself back away from her the force of it caused her to be pushed backwards.The fall had hurt but she managed to sit up again to look at him.By then she saw him hastily stand up and turn his entire back to her.The moment he began to speak her eyes widened in shock but mostly in pain.She couldn't believe what she was hearing,"Tactic?"She said trying to sound angry but her voice sounded more hurt.She narrowed her eyes trying to hide the tears that were starting to fill them.She didn't know why but she felt...hurt,"Tactics are for fighting and last I checked...we weren't fighting anymore.Also if I actually viewed you as an enemy,I would've killed you the moment I sat next to you!"She said sounding even more hurt.

Although his thoughts burned with a hatred, not for the girl, but rather at his own stupidity, he couldn't stop his own body from listening with sharp ears to the words that she called after him with. I can't control my body! It's you and your urges that got me into this mess in the first place! He thought fiercely, getting mad at his own body, Really Yin? Just go and find someone else to blame why don't you. For someone who's so strong you have an awfully hard time telling when your wrong. Yin grew dangerously quiet as he limped away, listening to the words being called after him She sounds hurt... Shut up Yang! ...That wasn't me. Yin's face grew more sour as a mixture of sadness and guilt welled inside him. "I am above normal men and their petty emotions!" He yelled out, the barrier dividing his thoughts and his words fading away. He forced the emotions brimming deep inside him to change to rage. He was at the door to the gym by then. Hey Yin. Yeah? Are the wounds healed? Yin checked over his body, noticing that the parts that were wounded were no longer paralyzed, enabling his muscle tissue to perform it's magic and quickly seal the wounds. All that remained of the damage done to him was the blood that coated his arm and face, and small scars that even then were beginning to fade. Yeah, it's doing it's job. Ok, good. Suddenly, Yin wrenched back, dropping to his knees. Wh-what are you doing? You know very well what I'm doing! A purple light exploded from his body, while a strange power set to work transforming the boy underneath. Then, the light faded revealing Yang underneath, his scruff of red hair still messy as Yin's was, and burning the same intense red that were reflected in Yin's eyes. His own eyes were a calming ocean blue. Instantly, he fell forwards from his position on his knees, landing on his face with his eyes closed. "Yeesh, he wasn't kidding. I feel like I got hit by a bus." His voice sounded completely different then it had moments before as he muffled out his words through the ground in his face. With an effort, he managed to push himself off the floor slowly, and stood up. He looked down to his tattered clothes, hurriedly trying to cover some of his upper body with his hands, "Does he have no shame?" Yang began to make his way back to the girl, still covering up his body with his hands, "Hey, uh, you OK?" He asked, looking at her with genuine concern on his face.

She was sitting there hoping that her words would go through to Yin some how.When he yelled that he was above normal me and their petty emotions.Just hearing that hurt,'So he only used me to recover from the toxin faster.'She thought beginning to feel angry.Then her aura changed from dark purple to black which meant she wanted to kill.Her left leg was still hurt but she didn't care so she stood up ignoring the pain.

Once standing she grabbed her knee and pushed back into place which made it pop again.She had completely taken her eyes off of Yin because she was tired of looking him.So she had missed what had happened not that she cared about anything at the moment.She knew she felt anger but she couldn't understand why she still felt that nagging pain in her heart.It was seriously starting to get on her nerves and it was all because of him.

Part of her wanted to hurt him for it but part of her wanted to here him say he had been hiding his feelings.She shook her head,'Stop thinking that way.You know the truth,he just used you.Why was I so stupid?! I let my guard down then he took advantage of it and me at the first chance he got.I'll show him,it won't happen again! I'm not weak and I can kill him if I want!'She thought feeling both her pain and anger grow.

By then she heard the sound of something or someone hitting the ground but she didn't care.She even heard muffled talking then the sound of someone approaching.She didn't know who it was but she was in bad mood and considering kill them.It was one way that she let off steam whenever she was angry.Then she heard a somewhat familiar voice speak,"What the hell do you want?!"She said snapping at him.

Then she finally looked at him and hers eyes widened for a second then dangerously narrowed.His clothes were damaged exactly like Yins and he looked like him but different.She couldn't figure it out but he reminded her of him which made her angry.He also caused her heart to ache more,"Who are you and why do you look like Yin?Choose your words wisely,or they may be your last."She said in a warning tone then raised her tail holding it ready to attack.

How dare she threaten me? Calm down Yin. She's not even threatening you. She's threatening me, and she has full reason to after what you did. Yang stopped far enough from the girl, at what he would consider a safe distance once he heard her words, and felt the death glare she gave him. He remained calm in composure even though she looked like she would pounce on him at any moment, returning the daggers she shot off with her eyes with his own gaze, one that still showed concern. His expression and body stance didn't change from the unsteady weakened position it was in earlier. I should really rethink my life. Since when did it become that I could stand in front of murderers without an ounce of fear? He sighed, shaking his head, You really do have a way with the ladies Yin. He continued to shake his head, this time disapprovingly at his counterpart. The various smells around him nearly made him hurl. Where Yin could simply "turn off" his smelling, Yang had to face the brunt force of the aroma that resulted from the toxin and his own putrid blood. Yang tried to stand still, but kept on stumbling, struggling to stay upwards from his aching body, "Yeah, please, don't threaten me. As you can see, I'm already in bad shape as it is." He gestured with his hands down to his tattered clothes, messed up hair, and bloody limbs. He'd given up trying to cover up his body, realizing that too much of his skin was revealed for him to cover with his hand. I really hope she doesn't try anything. If Karma were released right now I'd probably die when I regained control... "Just calm down for a second. I'm not going to hurt you." He smiled at her, revealing his normal teeth, void of any of the razor sharp fangs that were in them moments before. He held his hands upwards in an innocent gesture, showing that the claws too had disappeared. "You look like your hurt. Do you need some help?" He repeated, ignoring her question about his identity. He cautiously took slow steps toward her, careful to note any movements she made. I don't have much strength left, but I could at least shoot off a few fireballs if she tries to attack me. He shivered as he walked closer to her with his arms still open showing he meant no harm, Before he takes control. "Oww!" He shouted, cringing downwards as his bare feet landed on a jagged piece of rock, leaving a cut on the bottom. The cut wasn't deep enough to draw blood, but it still hurt as much as anything else he was experiencing. He quickly returned to his unsteady stance, not moving his eyes away from her.

She cautiously watched him clearly not trusting him since she was still wounded and emotionally hurt.The hurt more than anything was changing into anger and once she was angry enough it would become a deep rage.Just looking at him was making her angrier because he reminded her of Yin so much although some things were different.Still the dried blood on his skin,the condition of his clothes and hair were exactly the same to the point that she still felt like she was looking at him.She was so upset that her tail began to sway back and forth in a way that showed her agitation and uneasiness.She watched as the male struggled to stay standing,"Why should I care?You're probably just putting on an act,just like he was."She said with a brief hint of pain showing in her eyes.Then it was swallowed up by anger as if it hadn't ever been there,"I'll calm down...after I take my anger out on someone.Hm...I know that you aren't going to hurt me,because I won't give you the chance to."She said out of anger and distrust.

To her him holding his hands up in an innocent gesture didn't mean anything,"I'm fine and I don't need anyone's help.You're the one who looks like you need help.Don't expect any from me though.After trying to care about someone just have it blow up in my face...I wouldn't help you even if you were dying."She said purely out of anger but her eyes showed that she was trying to hide her pain.She carefully sat down on the ground but it wasn't a gesture of trust she was actually about to do something,"I didn't want to do this earlier but now I don't se any point in caring.All I care about is healing so I'm not an easy target for some loser.What ever happens afterwards isn't my problem."She said beginning to sound hurt again.Then she looked at the blood had pooled in a that Yin had created and she looked back at the male figuring he would get she was planning on doing.She looked back down and brought her hand near the blood,"I won't trust you because you failed to answer my question."She said sounding distant.

Then she dipped her index finger off into the blood that she knew to be Yin's and stirred it around in the blood,"You should leave now because I'm about to become dangerous once I drink this blood.Also my wounds will completely heal and my strength will be fully restored.The problem is,I'll most likely lose control.Yin would have been able to stop me if he had been faking.If you see him,tell him I said to stay out of my way since chances are I'll only him as a target to kill.It's not like I can control the bloodlust or what it causes me to do.Now leave..."She said with a hopeless and hurt look in her eyes.

Yang sighed, lowering his eyes to the ground and shaking his head with a half smile on his face, "Trust me it wasn't an act. I would know more than anyone. Believe it or not, he genuinely believed you were using a battle tactic to beat him." He had to struggle to withhold the feeling of laughter welling inside of him as he said this, "He's kind of an idiot when it comes to these things." He didn't expect her to believe him, or even care for that matter considering he was a complete stranger, and he had no supporting evidence to show his ties to Yin. He looked back up to her, "If it's all that important to you, my name is Yang, apprentice to the late grand mage Inferno. Well, that was his business name anyways. I just called him Yoko." Fond memories rushed into his mind of the old man's smiling face. One thought jarred his memory, causing the smile to be wiped off his face and replaced with one of unexpected grievance, "Not that it matter's all too much." He watched as she bent down, next to the mixture that laid beneath her feet, "What are you..." It took him a moment to realize what she was doing, and when he had his face grew sullen. "No you can't!" He yelled out, and began to quickly sprint towards her, against the will of his body which ached for him to relax. "I won't let you!" Once he believed to be in range, he jumped at her in a desperate attempt at a tackle. Unknown to him, his body had begun to heat up as a form of self defense mechanism for his insanity, burning up some of the puddles of the mixture around him. Although he was completely oblivious that he was doing so, it was a tactical maneuver so that even if he missed her he'd still manage to evaporate the blood. What are you doing?!? You're going to get yourself killed! Whatever. He replied to Yin, a mocking retort as it was normally he who said it to him. Something needs to be done, and I'm not going to sit around while she goes crazy! He spread his arms out wide as he flew through the air, so he would hit her in more of a hugging motion so he wouldn't do as much damage to her, since his arms would hit the ground hard opposed to her back. Besides, it's better to die protecting someone than trying to murder them. He was happy as Yin silently accepted his insult.

She looked up at him when he sighed,"And why would he believe that?It wasn't like I had tried to snap his neck or anything.If I had wanted to attack him I could have let his entire body become paralyzed.Then I could've killed him easily.I had multiple chances to kill him but I passed them up.How did he not get that?"She said beginning to sound more hurt than angry.

She looked back down at the blood still stirring her finger around in it,"Is he really that clueless?"She said feeling her anger slowly returning to pain.If it really was true then it would explain why he had reacted so strangely all of a sudden.She looked back up at him,"I see.I think I get it now.You're both some how connected aren't you?"She said curiously.

She smirked,'I don't know how it's possible but that has to be it.I don't know how else to explain how the damaged clothes and dried blood match.'She simply thought to herself.Then her thoughts were interrupted by Yang's question and she quickly looked back up at him.The moment she did she could see the look on his face had changed becoming sullen.There was no doubt in her mind that he didn't like what she was planning on doing.

After she heard him yell she saw him start sprinting toward her which she hadn't expected.Her eyes widened in shocked,'How is he still able to sprint?'She thought concerned.She didn't understand how it could be possible in his weakened and injured state.
The last thing she wanted was for him to get hurt any further,"Stop! You're already injured enough!"She yelled out worried.

She could tell he wasn't going to stop and when she saw him jump toward her she had to do something.So she pushed herself up off the ground with her right leg and swiftly flapped her wings.Doing that she had propelled herself forward toward him and she attempted to grab him.If her attempt worked then she would end up grabbing Yang in mid air.Her goal was to protect him from any further injures by not letting him hit the ground.

He saw her quickly move out of her stance and lunge towards him, Well, this is it. I'd like to say it's been a pleasure Yin, but your a dick. Ditto. He closed his eyes as he flew towards her, expecting the pain in his body to vanish as death took over. At least I stopped her. Momentarily... Your not really going to go down without a fight are you? Well I don't have that much energy left... But you still have some! Be a man! Fight back! He thought briefly to himself, then quickly opened his eyes, revealing his iris' that seemed to grow as his determination and will to live grew. Starting before he'd even opened his eyes, he began converting his energy into heat, creating a burning aura around him with most of his energy. His face however didn't display rage or determination, but rather a sadness that he was forced to fight a needless battle. His expression was wiped clean as he heard her call out while she flew towards him, "Watch out! I'm hot!" He shunned himself at how vain he sounded, but didn't feel like he had time to explain further his odd exclamation. Hurriedly he began to dispel the aura surrounding him, and was thankfully able to cool himself down enough so that by the time the two met it was merely hot enough to cause a heavy sweat and not any burns. He groaned as there bodies collided, and wrapped his arms tightly around her torso, "So I see you've snapped out of your trance eh?" He laughed, the noise sounding like a stunning contrast to the laughs Yin had done previously. Yang's laughs were genuine and full of joy, rather than full of insanity like Yin's. He could feel his energy had been drained, and for their short flight he closed his eyes and rested his head on a pillowy surface. Had he been more alert and not so drained, he'd have realized he'd been resting his head on her chest and would've immediately backed away in embarrassment. But seen as they were flying high in the sky and he felt weak, he simply enjoyed the cushion.

When Pandora saw Yang close his eyes she couldn't figure out what was going on.As she flew toward him she looked a little confused,'What is he doing?'She thought.A few moments passed then his eyes quickly opened catching her
of guard.It didn't take her long to notice that his aura changed but she wasn't sure what was going on.All she could tell was that his face held a sadness and as she flew closer it started to feel hot.

She wondered how the temperature changed
so suddenly and guessed that he caused it.When he yelled for her to watch out she didn't understand why then he said he was hot.She raised a brow,"Um...okay."She said unsure of what he meant.As she flew toward him she could feel the temperature lowering and was sure it was him.Before she got the chance to ask her body collided with his and some of the air was knocked out of her.

Then she felt Yang wrap his arms around her and she wrapped hers around him to keep him safe.She looked at him worried,"What on earth were you thinking?! You risked further injury and possibly even death from over exerting your body!"She said fuming.She was clearly mad at him for doing something so reckless but she was more worried about him.She took a deep breath and sighed,"I wasn't actually going to do it.I was just upset and bluffing.I'm sorry...I shouldn't have been."She said shamefully.

Then she listened to his laugh which was different from Yangs and felt him rest his head on her.As soon he put his head on her chest she blushed but she didn't say anything about it.She instead flew toward the door to the gym and gently landed.Her left leg was still hurt,"My leg still hurts pretty bad.Can you do anything about it Yang?No nevermind...your energy is to low.Can I have just a little of your blood?I shouldn't lose control from a tiny amount."She said in physical pain.

Kieran took a deep breath as he watched the two ascend into the sky. Clearly intrigued by the fight between the awakened demon and the boy who could run at superhuman speeds, he watched intently. He was lost for thoughts at this point, as he was sure he had just seen the boy who had fought the demon girl transform into the fiery-haired one. He took another deep breath as he turned to Kyla, who rested her arm on his shoulder. Kyla's beauty was unrivaled, at least that is what she often told herself, and Kieran himself had never seen a woman as beautiful. However, he found himself drawn somehow to the demon girl, and smirked. His eyes shone with a gleaming grass-green colour, and his hair was short and dark brown. As Kyla watched him, with yellow slits in place of her iris, he lowered his head and covered his face with his hood. His hoodie was plain and jet black, and the shadow perfectly covered his eyes so that only his nose and blood red lips were visible.

"That was interesting," Kyla whispered as she kissed Kieran's shoulder and laughed to herself quietly yet seductively.

"It seems you were correct after all," Kieran told her, as he turned his eyes towards her. "This place might be worth my time."

Kieran stared at her without facing her directly, hoping that she might not see his gaze through his hood. Kyla laughed once more as she began to fade into nothing, the sound of her cackling filled the air around him.

Yang kept his eyes closed until his feet touched ground, nearly dozing off from exhaustion. Her words came through to him as hard to hear muffles, but he was able to make general sense of what she was saying, "Trust me it's nothing new for me. I've faced death because of Yin many times before. Surprisingly, it normally goes my way. Most of the time. There was that one time when he managed to piss off that entire race, and I ended up having to..." He muffled out, his head still pressed against the soft surface. He stopped his story telling, his curiosity growing as to what his face was pressed against. He backed up from her, staring at what he had been resting his head on. He blinked a few times, then his face went pitch red and his body temperature heated with embarrassment as it normally did, making the aura around him burn even hotter. He immediately averted his eyes, looking at the gym doors, "But yeah, that doesn't matter. I mean, as long as your safe." He looked down to the ground then slowly began to look up to her leg as she described it's state, careful not to look too long since he'd slowly started to realize that her clothes were just as, if not more tattered than his. "Oh yeah, it's the least I can do. Just as long as you don't go... crazy." He gulped as he addressed her request, then looked her in the eye. You've had to face much worse than an injured women before Yang. Come on, work up some courage. He pepped himself up, still feeling embarrassed about the actions he'd done. Your an idiot! How can you just let her have some of your blood? She's going to go crazy and try to attack you. Yin, please. When it comes to combat I'll take your advice, but right now you can stay quiet. His internal conflict was reflected in his eyes as it often did while he stared at Pandora. "I really am sorry about Yin though. He's kind of... Difficult." He struggled to think of the right word to label Yin, Perhaps insane would've been a better choice. He shook his head, though the option seemed appealing and quite accurate to him. Yang, tired and sore, took a seat on the ground, crossing his legs and resting his arms on his thigh. His mind seemed to be on edge, Yin's odd combat alarm going crazy, There's someone watching you. Be cautious, unless you truly want him to be released. Yang nodded in agreement, sensing the presence as well.

Having lost sight of the demon girl, Kieran took a few small steps in the opposite direction. It was somewhat refreshing to be on his own, without Kyla's entity bothering him. He could feel a soft breeze against his jaw as he wandered alone, hoping to encounter anybody at the school. He knew full well that the school was renowned for its danger of death, and with the intention to witness a brutal murder take place, he continued to explore by himself.

"It seems to be vacant," he muttered, clenching his right hand into a fist. "Perhaps everyone has gone into hiding."

He finally cleared some distance between himself and the gym he had just left, and caught sight of a demon, seated on the floor and seeming to be rather quiet. And exposed. If I intended to kill today, she would easily be my first target. He eventually came to a stop, leaving a good distance between her and himself in case she regained complete awareness.

"Kill her then, Kieran," Kyla whispered, excitement filling her eyes. "She's vulnerable. Prove yourself as a champion, the others will adore you!"

"No, not now." His eyes were fixed on the meditating female, so he ignored Kyla standing beside her. I want to speak to her. Kyla grunted and then leaned into Kieran, before fading once again.

She could tell that they were being watched by someone but she didn't show it.Pandora instead kept her gaze on Yang listening to him talk,'I don't know who's watching but if they attack I won't just stand still.'She calmly thought to herself.Upon seeing his reaction and how he blushed she couldn't help but laugh a little.She was listening but she couldn't stop thinking about Yin,"Okay and it sounds like you and Yin are pretty tough.That's good to know.I'm glad that all three of us are safe."She said genuinely feeling glad.

She silently watched as he looked down at her left leg,"Thank you Yang and don't worry I'll be fine.If I seem like I'm losing control just get Yin ok?So far he seems to be my anchor.It's kind of ironic that a dangerous guy like Yin is able to keep my blood lust at bay."She said and smiled fondly.She could tell that Yang seemed uneasy with the idea of giving her blood.Even his eyes showed the inner struggle that was taking place in his mind.She wanted to be able to guarantee him that it would be ok but she didn't know how.

Then a thought came to mind,"Oh I know! If I start losing control...have Yin grab my tail and gently rub his hand over it.My tail is...very...sensitive and doing that will distract me from thoughts of killing.Slapping me may work too."She said honestly.She kneeled down beside him although it really caused her pain in her leg.Now breathing a little heavy from the pain she looked at Yang.

She grabbed her leg,"It's fine.I'll talk with him later or whenever he shows back up.Oh and I don't remember telling you my name.I'm Pandora and it's nice to meet you and Yin too.So...where is he?"She said softly.

See Yin, she doesn't want to hurt you. Then why would she... you know... Kiss you? Yeah that. You know it tends to be only five year olds who have troubles saying kiss, not full grown psychopaths. Whatever! Just answer the question. I don't know. Besides the fact that it was actually you who kissed her, some girls are into the bad boy thing. Yin thought deeply upon that for a moment, Ok, lots of girls are into the bad boy thing. Not that your a bad boy. I think a better word to describe you would be asylum escapee. Yin simply laughed at him, taking the statement as a compliment. He kept his eyes firmly on his own legs as he listened to her, feeling embarrassed every time he looked up to her and recalling that moments before he'd had his head pressed into her chest, "Your tail? That's your spot?" His eyes grew wide and a goofy grin was plastered on is face, looking up as she stood over him, the small tidbit of information erasing any embarrassment he felt, "I mean, I don't think it would be good to let Yin touch a place that's so... sensitive" He looked away, but kept the goofy grin on his face as if he were a five year old. "But if you say so. I can't guarantee he'll be cooperative, or if he'll even show up though. It's kind of hard to get him to show up." It's not hard! Let me out right now! Not until you calm down. His thoughts sounded like a mother trying to calm a child, Don't patronize me! I can control myself. Riiiight. If things get out of hand I'll let you through Ok? Fine... Yang, although relieved he was able to find a resolution, still didn't feel right. Looking at Pandora, as she introduced herself as, he had the itching suspicion that her feeding could go horribly wrong. And if it does, what will the change in blood do if I change into Yin? He thought, well aware that their blood was different. His own was a light red that nearly glowed, as it resembled his magical ability, where Yin's was a dark, nearly black red. He shrugged, If anything it could shock her out of her state. He heard her ask where Yin was, Crap... What do I do? He began to panic and his eyes darted around the room, as if the answer would be written on a wall somewhere. You might as well tell her. Really? Yang was shocked that Yin, of all people, was willing to share this sensitive information. He didn't question it though, instead returning his gaze to Pandora, "Yin is... well, how do I put this..." he paused for a moment, deep in thought as to how he could best describe his situation. Eventually he gave up, realizing it would sound weird no matter how he put it, and taking a page out of Yin's book to reply with something that would just cause more questions, "Well, he'll be here when you need him. You'll find out eventually I'm sure." I told you to tell her! Well, it's not just your information to share. He clapped his hands together, a grin on his face despite what was about to happen to him, "Alright, let's get this over with."

Status
Not open for further replies.