Welcome to the pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know and I'm really sorry for bringing you into this strange word without your permission but instinct and orders overtook my thought patterns and it just happened. We don't have to date immediately or at all if that's how you feel but we do have no choice but to stay close as tagged and tagger. Maybe after a while you'll come to actually like me for me and not for natural attraction reasons." he says to hopefully reassure her about the whole being together situation. He then takes another sip of his iced tea and clears his throat.

So that was why she felt strangely attracted to him. In a way it sort of saddened her, making her think that maybe she would never know if she liked him for real. That is if there would always be that attraction between them. "It's okay," Charlotte said, giving a soft smile. "You don't have to explain yourself. I know that you didn't have a say in what happened and I believe you," She says with an even larger smile, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Thanks but please don't misunderstand the attraction between us is only effective if we both feel the same way and you already know I feel that way about you." he stated to clear up any major misunderstandings. He then smiled and placed a hand on the one on his shoulder, smiling back at her but his being a bit smaller since he still did feel a bit guilty for putting in this predicament.

Charlotte felt her cheeks blush a light red when Kai basically admitted to liking her back. However, hearing him say that did make her feel quite a bit better about the confused feelings she had for him. Then it grew even redder when his hand found its way to rest on top of her own. After a few moments she cleared her throat, and looked towards the T.V. "So uhh.. what are we watching?" she asked trying to change the subject.

Kai chuckled a bit from seeing her get bit flustered from hearing his truthful statement. Once he knew she was changing the subject he gave her a quick hug then answered "Well I was going to watch one of my favorite movies...Zombieland. It's seems kinda strange that a werewolf would like zombies but hey it's a good movie regardless. Well at least I think so. You may have a different opinion on it and that's fine. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't accept that." he says with a toothy grin, showing off his canines which are longer than hers. He then turned towards the tv and played the movie.

Charlotte just giggled and rolled her eyes at Kai's rambling on and on about Zombieland. "You're not going to tell me that zombies are real too, are you?" she asked with a soft chuckle, but some seriousness could be seen in her eyes. I mean she had just found out that werewolves were real, it seemed logical after what she had just heard that zombies could be real as well. "And actually, I've never seen Zombieland," she added after a few moments. "So I guess I'll just have to believe you in the fact that it is a good movie" she said with another giggle.

Kai smiled with a slight blush then shook his head. "Zombies aren't real so no worries there but if werewolves are real then you should believe that vampires are as well. They're pretty much as docile as we are as long as no one threatens them but enough about myths being real since that's not why you're here, that is unless you want to hear about those kinds of things." he said with a serious tone. The movie however began the way it should...with zombies at random places and even at the white house alongside narration from one of the main male protagonists.

Charlotte shook her head no very quickly. "NO," she said a little to loudly. "I mean, no.. I've learned enough about myths and reality for now" she says in a much more appropriate volume and voice, feeling her cheeks blush a little from her first response. After a few moments she turned her attention to the movie, watching the zombies wander around the screen. "So where does this take place.. D.C.?"

Charlotte shook her head no very quickly "NO," she said a little too loudly. "I mean, no.. I've learned enough about myths and reality for now" she says in a much more appropriate volume and voice, feeling her cheeks blush a little from her first response. After a few moments she turned her attention to the movie watching the zombies wander around the screen. "So where does this take place.. D.C.?"

"Funny thing. It doesn't. It takes place in California at a point in time." he answers with a smile then chuckled a bit at her sudden outburst. "Someone is a little touchy about myths being real." Kai adds, poking fun at her for it. "I do have to let you know though. Tomorrow is the first day of being an actual werewolf. Do you think you can handle that? Also you'll have to do something about your parents or they'll have someone turn them as well. Needless to say it's a failsafe for when one werewolf in the family is unable to deal with they're non-half breed family knowing what they're doing or where they are at night." Kai then pulls his legs to his chest hoping she won't blame him for that too and understands why it has to be that way.

Charlotte chuckles a bit with Kai, realizing that her outburst was a little funny. "Well hey, finding out I'm a werewolf is a lot to take in," she says with a teasing voice, slightly sticking out her tongue. But then grows more serious when he starts talking about being a werewolf again. "Well.. I don't know if I can handle it...,"shrugging her shoulders slightly."What uhh.. what happens on the first day?" Just the way he had said it kinda seemed like something special was going to happen. "And... and are you saying I have to turn.. my parents.. into werewolves too?" she asked kinda nervously.

"Well to make you an official werewolf you have to tag someone of your own and then we'l be on patrol duty with two more people.They'll be from one of classes so I'm sure you'll recognize them." he says then continues. "The only time the turning your family into werewolves is a possibility is when they start to get suspicious of your activities like being out extremely late, possibly not going straight home after school, and the whole transformation thing. There is a strong possibility that your parents can catch you turning at any random moment so be aware."

Charlotte let out a sigh of relief. "Okay, so I don't have to turn my parents into werewolves," she says mostly thinking to herself. "For now at least," she gives a small smile in Kai's direction. "But-"she pauses a moment, straightening things out in her head before continuing. "You're saying I have to tag SOMEONE, right?" The idea of 'tagging' someone wasn't one she really liked, but it was sure a lot better than tagging her own parents. "How soon am I going to have to do that?"

"Just a simple bite or scratch is called a tag. Sorta like the night I tagged you by accident. It's nothing super serious. Basically just touch someone and turn them into a werewolf but you have to do it fast. That means no asking for permission. You pounce, bite/scratch, run. Nothing more, nothing less. Simple as that" he says then turns his attention back to the movie that was now a quarter in then laughed at one of the innuendos that the protagonist had said.

Charlotte chuckles a little, hearing Kai laugh. "So I could just do this to anyone?" she asks, turning to watch the movie. The idea of tagging a stranger seemed kinda odd to her, she would feel guilty. Then again, she would probably feel even worse doing it to someone she knew. "Well, how do I know if someone is already a werewolf.. I mean I don't want to try and tag someone who is already one.. right?"

"Of course. Also you shouldn't have to worry about tagging another werewolf since we'll all be out in the moonlight. We keep tabs on when the moon is out, when it wont be and if there'll be a full moon at all during the week. We're very intelligent creature but people see us as one track minded monsters. If only they knew the truth" he explains then sighs nears the end and looks at her with a small smile.

Charlotte returns one of Kai's small smiles with one of her own. "Ya.." she said nodding her head slightly. "I'm guilty of thinking that," she admitted sheepishly in a quiet voice with an embarrassed chuckle. But how was she supposed to know any better? "Well thanks for putting up with all my stupid questions," her voice going back to normal volume, and another small smile spreading across her face.

"It's no trouble at all. There's no such thing as a stupid question especially since you went through such a drastic change so quickly and without prior knowledge to said change. I hope you'll get used to it soon cause I still fee kinda bad about putting you through all this regardless of you being mildly okay with it." Kai says and sighs a little then turns back to the movie which was close to ending.

Charlotte let out a small chuckle at Kai's rambling. "I hope so too, I hope so too..." She said quietly with a sigh. Then she also turned her attention to the movie, which she had practically forgotten about. She tried not to talk any more until the end of the movie, not wanting to seem rude. As the movie came to a close she didn't know what to do next. If they we're at her house she'd probably turn on the TV to some random channel and watch whatever was on. "So...umm, what now?"

"Well we're nocturnal creatures of myth. Would you like to go for a walk or something/ Maybe we'll meet some of the other pack members while we're out and it'd be in your best interest if you did meet one or to of them to confirm it for yourself that there are others here other than me and my parents." Kai answers then stands up and goes to get his hoodie and a pair of pants since the dead of night was a bit more chillier than the early night.

Status
Not open for further replies.