Welcome to the pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Uhh sure.. why not?" Charlotte said, standing up from her spot on the couch. "That sounds funny 'creatures of myth' " she chuckled, mostly to herself though. "So are we going any place in particular or just walking?" As she asks she follows Kai around as he picks up some warmer clothes. "Uhhh.." she says staring at his hoodie. "Do you.. uhh.. have one I could use?" she asks, looking down

Kai smiled then looked for one, hoping he had another then luckily found one. "Here you go. I usually wear that one but I felt like a change of pace today. i hope you don't mind that it's pre-worn." he says the hands it to her. "Also to answer your question, we're going to the park. A lot of us just like to hangout there and watch the moon while it's out since night with a full moon are scarce during the year considering how cloudy it's been lately." he adds then heads for the back door.

Charlotte smiled and let out a small chuckle as she accepted the hoodie. "It's fine, I wasn't expecting a brand new one that you hadn't worn," her voice slightly teasing as she slips it on. "Yeah, you're right, it's beautiful out tonight. Especially compared to how the weather has been acting the past few weeks," she comments as she follows Kai to the back door.

Once in the backyard Kai whistles and his pet wolf comes out it's dog house and tackles him. "Okay okay. I missed you too now down boy." he says laughing a bit. Once his wolf was off of him he stood up and dusted himself off and wiped the wolf saliva from his face. "Charlotte I'd like you meet Kit, my pet wolf." Kit howled while Kai walked off for a minute and came back with an injured deer. "I almost forgot to feed the little guy before we left." he says although Kit was far from little, being a full grown wolf now.

Charlotte jumps a little when she sees a large wolf emerge from the dog house. "Jeez.." she whispers to herself, putting a hand over her heart. Although, she wasn't really sure why she was so surprised especially with all the other bizarre things she had experienced in the last 24 hours. "Aww Kit and Kai!" she said as she scratched the top of Kit's head. "Holy cow.." she said as she watched Kai come back with the deer. "Did you just do that now?"

"Oh this. Nah. That poor thing was passing by earlier and I heard the trap snap shut. We catch anything foolish enough to run past the house then feed it to Kit here since he'snot really picky about the meat he eats." Kai answers with a smile then washes his blood stained hands with the nearby hose then motions Charlotte to follow after petting Kit and leaving him to his meal. "Okay. Now we can head to the park." he says cheerfully then heads in that direction.

"Oh," Charlotte says with a small frown as she watches Kai feed it to Kit. She felt slightly bad for the deer as she watched Kit sniff it briefly before ripping into its skin. After a few moments she was finally able to look away and towards Kai, offering a smile. "Alrighty! Lets get going," she says, quickening her pace to catch up to him. For a little bit she didn't say anything and they just walked in comfortable silence. "I don't have to get a pet wolf, right?" she asked partly as a joke and partly as a serious question

Kai couldn't help but laugh as they walked down the street. "No, you don't have to get a wolf but that one was injured as a pup and my dad found him during a scouting session. He brought him home, I nursed him back to health and he's been loyal to me ever since. He is from the dog family so I guess in my case you could him 'wolfman's best friend'" he says hoping it didn't sound too lame out loud than it did in his head.

"HA!" Charlotte couldn't help but laugh loudly at Kai's cheesy words. "That was horrible. Like really bad," she says still chuckling to herself. "But that was really nice of you guys to do. I wouldn't have been able to do that... I mean not that I'd just find an injured baby wolf where I normally hang out but... You know, it was nice" she says with a sheepish smile

Kai blushed from embarrassment then smiled. "Well honestly my dad had second thoughts about it but when he grew he was more loyal to us than we thought he'd be. He hasn't whimpered or whined about being out of the wild since he thinks we're like his kin given the full moon transformation thing." he says then after about walking tow more blocks they make it to the park and as Kai predicted there were other pack members who were there are and some of them were from their classes. Most of them were out on a date while the others conversed among each other.

Charlotte nodded her head as Kai talked. "Well ya, I mean he is a wolf and you guys are like half wolf...so there isn't really much of a difference if you think about it," she comments as they continue walking along. They walk in a comfortable silence until they reach the park which is crowded with their classmates who are also werewolves. "Wow.." she says to herself as she looks around. "All of these people are werewolves?" she asks quietly looking up shyly to Kai.

Kai simply nods and smiles. 'I told you so didn't I. I wouldn't lie to Charlotte." he says then laughs a little then sits down on an empty nearby bench so he could get off his feet. He was all for walking and moving around but even he gets tired at some point. He sits on the bench cross legged and watches their classmates walking around. Some were playing frisbee with one another, some were in wolf form while watching the moon which proved they were strong enough to do such a thing. and some were just on a simple moonlit date.

Status
Not open for further replies.