Welcome to Soirée

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bartender:
The bartender took the money with a huge smile, a forked tongue slipped through his fangs. "As you wish SSSSSiirr." The man said slithering over to the huddled mortals. Reaching into the group he grabbed a young female with long black hair. The brown minotaur stepped forward taking hold of the woman's arms. He held her tightly in place, the snake male pulled out a long blade. Slicing open the woman's stomach, his hand reached turning the green scales crimson. It grabbed hold of the organ ripping out of the screaming lady, other creatures watched in satisfaction. The snake slithered back towards the bar throwing the organ onto a plate. He slid it down the bar, just as the woman crumbled from the blood loss. "Your liver ssssssiiirrr." He said before slithering away.

Damian looked disgusted by the sight of the mortals in chains. He glared at the bartender when he just ripped the girl's liver out like that. "You'll see why I'm here soon enough..." He said to Nevaeh. Yes, he was here for entertainment...but that wasn't the only reason. Damian wanted to see if it really was true. That if this club had captured mortals for this place.

He actually has a mortal friend, and she has been missing for a while now. Damian scanned the crowd of mortals, trying to see if she was among the captured. Even if she wasn't, he'd still try and free them. Damian promised his friend that he would do his best to protect humans. He would raise chaos alright...but only when the right time came.

A feeling of intense fear and pain flooded Garth's senses. It nearly overwhelmed him and he stumbled into a table, supporting himself with one arm while he held the side of his head. Damn, I should have put up a better mind shield than that after that warning I just got. How foolish. He took his hand away from his head and straightened up, realizing he had nearly bumped right into a girl garbed in blue. He had never met one of her kind before but he could tell she was one of the powerful minds he had felt when he entered. She was not to be trifled with. Quite the misleading appearance. He had to come up with an excuse for stumbling into her table. Maybe she'll buy I'm an angel and let it slide... He adjusted his wings and spoke; "Sorry about that, miss. I... don't know what came over me." he lied.

Nevaeh listened to the screams of the woman. Her silver gaze shifted to the blood that dripped down her body to the floor. This people weren't very gentle with their prisoners. Despite her interest Damian's word echoed into her mind. The sound of promise in his voice made her shiver, she wasn't to sure if she wanted to be here for that. Pushing herself up she was about to make her leave, until someone almost slammed into her. The hues of her eyes changed from silver to a bright blue.

The two orbs drifted over his person curiously till they came to a halt on his wings. The black feathers were beautiful. Was he an angel? No no....Nevaeh though inside her mind. Incubus seemed more like it, angels didn't have black feathers. Though a incubus was a rare sight indeed. Their abilities were well known in her world.

Nevaeh was so deep in thought she almost didn't notice he spoke. Lifting her right hand she tucked a blue lock of hair behind her ear. Her voice was soft, "I'm sure....Though I highly doubt it." Nevaeh tried not to be rude, but honest. She stepped around him, the sounds of bare feet tapping against the smooth tile floor. "Care to dance with me? Or did you come here just to sit?" Nevaeh asked sweetly over her shoulder.

Garth couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when she replied. Her words were soft, deliberate and accurate. She must know that I'm not an angel. A being with a powerful mind is no fool. He ruffled his feathers, disappointed that he hadn't altered his appearance before entering the club.

He found it difficult to pry his eyes off of her as she walked past him, almost as if she were a succubus. However, she gave off no signs of a demonic presence. He couldn't help but wonder just what she was.When asked to dance, Garth switched on his natural Incubus charm.

"I'd love to dance with you. Lead the way." He said with a polite bow of his head, reaching out his hand in the process. He quickly remolded his synthetic shoes to something more suited for dancing and followed the lady to the dance floor.

Nevaeh took his hand gently, the soft pads of her fingers slid over his skin. A bright smile took hold of her full lips, and her white teeth glittered. "Wonderful." She lead him quickly to the color changing dance floor. Once on the shimmering tiles, she turned to face him. One hand still with in his and the free one wrapped gently around his neck. Nevaeh pressed her body against his, the beat was a fast paced latin. The train of her dress swished around her pale skinned legs from the sway of her hips.

Leaning her head in, her cheek slid softly against his jaw. "Tell me incubus...What came over you?" She asked with a raised brow, her breath warm against his flesh. Something had thrown him off, and she wanted to know what it was. Not to mention the questioning look that took hold of his eyes. He seemed unsure, that intrigued her more. Most of his kind usually had all the answers they desired.

She had confirmed his suspicions. She does know I'm an incubus. What's more, she seems very familiar with what my kind are capable of. He was impressed if nothing else. Garth shifted his weight and leaned in closer to his dancing partner while maintaining perfect balance. All 'cubi were masters of the physical arts. The two of them seemed to glide effortlessly across the dance floor. As they neared the edge of the flashing tiles he spread his wings and folded them around her to minimize eaves dropping.

"You know what I am so I won't insult you by denying your question an answer. First however, I want to know one little thing. I can't read your mind or emotions and it's making me so very... curious about you. Just what are you? I know nothing of your kind."

Nevaeh twirled with him in several hypnotic steps, his black wings cascaded around them. Her hand slipped from his neck to rub at the feathers gently, "I am a Encantado.....We are shape shifters of the water, we lure mortal men to their deaths. Though I look for the corrupt of heart. They taste better than good boys." Her words were soft, holding a seductive allure in its depths. Nevaeh used her freehand to lay a small caress onto his cheek, "Do I frighten you? Better yet there is a lot of questions I'm sure." Nevaeh spoke softly, "My kind is a dieing breed. There probably only five of us left in the whole world. Most were killed by angry families, other mistaken for rare dolphins. I suppose most got to arrogant for their own good." Nevaeh looked away, the look of disappointment in her eyes. Her long fanned lashes drifted down, they caressed her high pink cheek bones. It will be only a matter of time until I am the only one left. She thought deep inside her mind.

He was alarmed to hear of a fellow race of shape shifters that inhabited the sea. He theorized this was due to cubi typically not traveling on open waters. Her species were not the only dangers of the ocean. The news that her race was dwindling also took him by surprise and Garth empathized well with her. Mortals hated and feared his species as well. The only difference was, most humans can not tell angels and cubi apart and so most of his species will pass themselves off as one while in human lands.

Am I afraid of you? Only the foolish are not afraid of the unknown.
Her words seemed to pull at his emotions. Nothing he wasn't used to, succubi and incubi often do that very thing to one another.

His hand moved tenderly up the seam of her back and he pulled her closer. His lips brush against her ear as he spoke. "You have my sympathies, Encantado. Losing one's kind is next to losing yourself." He uses the back of his hand and places it under her chin to pull her attention back to him. "You are right. I do have many questions but first, a deal is a deal. An answer for an answer, You want to know just what happened to me over at the table?" Garth leans closer still and touched his forehead against hers, "I'll tell you. I was nearly overwhelmed." He hated to admit that, but neither could he deny it. "I sensed many demons at once, along with the fear and pain of mortals. Much more than those they paraded around in front of the crowd. I fear something is going to happen here tonight."

The night was dark and full of surprises no one knew what will happen tonight. The streets were dark and the lights were on, only a shadow was aproching the door of the bar then a human form appeared out of the shadows his name was Dan a shadow demon so it looked like his dark hair slightly turned white and his dark eyes turned blue. Dan was tall, handsome with a serious look on his face he was wearing a dark elegant suite with a white shirt. Dan slowy entered the bar making a smoke of shadow to sense a person from his kind he was looking for, this will take a few minutes so helooked around the bar seeing the nice lights around him but he didnt realy care. He looked around searching for Damian he couldnt see him from the croud of peoples so he tryed to sense him. The smoke of shadow he released earlyer worked Dan knows that he is here. Dan walks to the bar not careing for the other peoples around him, he sits on a chair next to Damian and orders to the bartender a glass of Johnnie Walker then sais to Damian with a serious quiet tone "so i guess thats where you are hiding all this nights"

Nevaeh shivered from the idle rub of his fingers against her back. She stood with knees slightly bent, her body swaying elegantly to the music. The look of sadness still present on her face, but he took her by surprise. His touch was gentle, when he lifted her face to meet his gaze. She saw the sympathy in his eyes. Usually she took such emotion as pity, oh how she hated pity with a passion. Though something about him kept the natural anger at bay. Nevaeh's blue hair bunched up beneath his forehead, her nose brushed against the tip of his. "I sense their presence to......I never visited this place before. Now I see why something is going to happen here. I just hope I leave long before then....Back to the lonely blue oceans, and murky rivers."

She pulled away from him, unwinding his wings to twirl a few feet away. The movements was like a ballerina, her dress swirled high above her knees. Blue hair bounced around to cradle her face, a few strands falling over her big silver eyes. Though she did not stare at him, she was watching the demon she had spoken to before. He had said there would be chaos this night, not to mention the new male that sat beside him. He did not hide what he was like Damian had....That bothered her more than anything else. The incubus was right after all. Nevaeh reached down to lift the front of her dress. Swishing the fabric side to side, as she walked with swayed hips back towards her dance partner.

Nevaeh let the fabric slip from her fingers, to only reach out and grab his hands. "There are two shadow demons here. One spoke of chaos the other just arrived....." Her voice trailed off into a whisper, she felt the need to share the information. Something she would not normally do, though she felt the need to save this man.

Yesung watch in macabre interest as the lizard bartender tore out her liver. Laughing quietly he took the offered organ and licked his lips again. `Thank you my dear sir," he said transforming swiftly into that of a fox and gobbled the liver down. Licking off his face he roamed around the club before sitting down in front of his original table tilting his head seeing what Nayleen thought about the mortals.

Garth had been watching her closely when she pulled away from his grasp. She performed a charming and elegant dance to keep others from noticing that she was looking towards the bar ever so subtly. After she seemed to confirm something on her mind, she came waltzing back over to him. Her soft hands took hold of his and the next thing she told him made his feathers stand on end. Shadow demons...

He had heard many stories about shadow demons but had never run into one before. Now there were two of them in the very club he was in. "Shadow demons are bad news. Even my kind tell many stories of their actions." Garth's steel grey eyes scanned the bar and he immediately spotted one of them, hair was like black smoke. He safely assumed the man he was facing was the other the. Garth spun his dance partner around and moved himself close to her, his chest pressing against her back with his hands holding her by the waist. Her blue hair flowed over his shoulder, draping down his wing. He positioned his head over her shoulder in turn, speaking in a hushed tone. "One has already spoken about chaos to you? Tell me, did he mention anything else?"

Nevaeh knew his reaction to the news would be bad. His beautiful feathers stood in response. When he twirled her, she smiled brightly. A loud giggle escaped her lips, they needed this allusion. Though it was a real laugh that she hadn't felt in a long time. His broad chest implanted against her shoulders, and she rolled her hips in small circles. Nevaeh leaned her head back pressing against his shoulder, her lips pressed a soft kiss to his exposed neck. Though she did not move away, "No he seemed to have a bad reaction to the mortals....Unusual for a shadow demon to care....Don't you think. Then the other just appeared...I find it odd. I would assume they either just picked this place at random, and he didn't like what he saw. Though he could be looking for something...." Her breath was warm against his skin. Neveah turned her head away to look at others in the crowd, hoping their weren't more of them gathering. This place could barely handle two demons, let alone another one. "She moved her hands from his to reach behind him. Grabbing gently at the edge of his wings to pull them over her body, hiding themselves once more. "Pray they do not have more friends....By the way I am Nevaeh I do not need you to call me by my species name...Could cause problems." She said softly, trying to protect her race even more.

Garth felt a rush of warmth in his cheeks once her lips graced his neck. Incubi and Succubi may be manipulators of other's emotions but they are just as susceptible to counter play. She was a real charmer. While she spoke he found it difficult to ignore the sway of her hips, the way her hands held onto his or the sweet scent of her hair.

She had an answer for him he did not expect. "The one who talked to you, he felt bad for the humans? That doesn't match up with any of the stories I've heard of shadow demons at all." Could the second demon be here for the same reason? Are the legends surrounding them fables and nothing more? His thoughts were cut off when he felt his wings being pulled at. She wrapped them delicately around her frame and as he smiled, he felt the heat creeping back into his face despite himself. Nevaeh then gave him her name and explained why he must not call her by her race. Garth nodded, understanding her concern well. "Very well, Nevaeh it is. You can call me Garth." He answered, tucking his wings in even closer around the two of them. He entertained many scenarios in his mind but shook his head, mostly to clear the thoughts but also in disbelief that he had been out-charmed. Besides, he knew better than to expect anything out of this night but some excitement, be it with the mysterious Nevaeh or the problems the demons were likely to cause.

Nevaeh took a few steps back still swaying with the music, "That is what I thought as well.....Though they aren't known to come to events like this either..." She spoke while running her hands up his forearms. The demons made her uneasy. She was still unsure why they were here. Some of her family had been killed off by their very species. Maybe she did have a bone to pick with their kind, "Be on your guard this night Garth, and it was a pleasure to have you run into me." Nevaeh said sweetly despite the current situation. If something did happen this night, she at least wanted him to know his company was nice to have. "Oh I almost forgot to tell you...Your a wonderful dancer....." Her words trailed off into a seductive whisper, her normal nature came rising to the surface.

Garth smiled confidently, he enjoyed genuine praise. "The pleasure was mine, Nevaeh." He whispered back to her. He took her hand in his while lowering his head and softly kissed the back of her hand. He looked up with a sly wink and released her hand, her soft fingers sliding slowly out of his palm. "You're a remarkable dancer yourself. I haven't had such an excellent partner for a long time." He looked over towards the two shadow demons, wondering just when or where they would incite this chaos the first one told Nevaeh about. He found it sweet that she showed concern for him. Most races are impartial to the fates of others. "I'm worried about the two demons doing something rash, regardless of their motives. If they start a panic here, people could get seriously hurt. He turned his gaze back to her. "You take care of yourself too, Nevaeh." He said to her while reaching out towards her cheek. He gently whisked back a stray strand of her beautiful blue hair behind her ear and added, "I'd hate to be unable to dance with you again, some day."

Dan saw the bartender coming his way with the Johnnie Walker he ordered earlyer, he puted it on the bar then Dan grabed the glass of whiskey. He drink the hole glass then he puted it on the bar. He watched Damians reaction of me being here he had a shooked look on his face like someon had die. Dan slightly turned around watching the peoples around here and then saied to Damian "you know father dosent want you doing this" Dan said it then ordered another glass of whiskey

Nevaeh nodded at him slowly, but the need to run was starting to grow. Ice moved through her veins like a fire storm, the feeling of the dolphin was on her. She smiled brightly at him, but took a few steps back. His hand slid away from her cheek, it sent shivers down her spine. "I doubt you will see me again.....We never show up in the same place twice....." Nevaeh said just when their latin music had died. The DJ started spinning modern techno, this wasn't her style....Turning slowly she looked up at the ceiling, then over to the V.I.P section. It was curtained off in some places, who would be in those rooms. Most here couldn't be regulars, could they?

"Garth.....keep your distance from those demons....I want to know what is in the V.I.P rooms....Who would be coming here very long periods of time?" She said looking over her shoulder at him, though she began to walk. Not giving him time to answer. More people began to enter the dance floor. Nevaeh mixed right in with them...Disappearing if you will. Her body glided easy through the mixture of vampires, lycans, and trolls. They seemed to like this disaster in their ears more than she. However, she did not reappear till she was at the rope that separated the V.I.P section from the actual club. One ogre sat just to the left, wearing a security T- shirt. Oh how cliche...Nevaeh thought to herself, unaware if Garth even followed.

Garth felt a strange longing to follow Nevaeh. She walked away from him so abruptly he was unable to offer his help. He stood there watching Nevaeh until she melded perfectly into the herd of new dancers, eager for their style of music to play. He took a step in her direction, hoping to find her on the other side of the crowd when he felt something grab onto his wing, pulling on the limb and damaging several feathers. Garth winced in pain before spinning around with a clear look of irritation on his face. The hand belonged to a young woman, she seemed like a vampire. She had fangs, but she was quite drunk. Vampires were not easily inebriated... "Can I help you, miss?" He asked in a less than caring tone. She scowled at him, her feelings apparently hurt. "You dun whant to dance with me, huh mister incubus?" Garth turned to continue on his way, giving her his answer. She didn't stand for it and this time tugged violently at his wrist to spin him back around. "I shaw you earlier, danshing up here with that blue haired harlot! Wha's the matter? You dun dansh with vampires?!" Garth pulled his arm from her grasp and grabed onto his wrist. His steel eyes narrowed. "I don't dance with rude women, especially when they're so drunk they can barely manage to walk. You disgrace your proud race acting like this." She gave him a shrill hiss and angrily turned away to find someone else to bother.

Garth used his shapeshifting to hide his wings. As proud of his wings as he was, they did make it more difficult to navigate through cramped spaces. He made his way towards the VIP section. Nevaeh should still be at the entrance, it was no easy place to gain access too. He was starting to wish he could locate her by her thoughts. That's part of the fun with her, though. She's a challenge. He reminded himself. He managed to emerge on the other side of the club and quickly went to work searching for that blue head of hair of hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.