Welcome to Soirée

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nayleen looked up at him and gave a slight smile. "They call people like me water gods. We protect the creatures that live in the deepest parts of the ocean, our battle skills are strong." She looked down at the table with water slightly forming in her eyes. "Yet we are still weak at the same time. There's this thing called intacto. It's when a water god controls someone by moving the water inside their body around, the water god and the other person become intact as one. Once a water god uses that our life will last for only a few minutes." As she explained this she could feel herself growing with anger, as she thought about what happened to her sister. "I told her not to do it." She said under her breath. When she heard Yesung speak she quickly snapped out of her daze giving him another smile.

"Cheer up love, whoever made you like this was probably not smart enough to listen to you" Yesung rested his hand on his face "So, water gods have these powers of control but they die a few minutes later? It sounds like a usuless power if can only use it once" the kitsune drew designs on the table with his finger in thought.

"It's want our ancestors wished for. We are still strong with our water power and fighting skills, besides think about what the world would come to if us water gods could control someone with the flick of our finger." She looked at her glass swirling the liquid around. "The world would be filled with choas."

"Well I guess you have something right there" he said shrugging he gave a quick scan through the club just to see if everything was in order. "Well I better get back to dancing before I start bouncing off the walls" Yesung procceeded to stand up and walk away slowly "You can join if you want"

Nayleen quickly shook her head. "Oh no thank you, dancing is not one of my things." Truth is Nayleen loved to dance. Nayleen would dance on the water with her sister all the time. The dancing at the club on the other hand was not her style.

Yesung shrugged "your loss" he said as he ran into the crowd. For a few songs he danced as much as he could before returning with a little sweat beadin up.

Damian didn't even look at the girl. "Better than sitting at home." He said, taking another drink. He turned his head slightly to look at the female next to him, and his eyes wandered down a bit to her cleavage. He normally never did that, but after all that he drank, it's really no surprise he would. Damian brought his eyes up to the girl's face after a few seconds of staring downward. "What about you?" He asked, moving his gaze away from her again and taking another drink.

Nevaeh watched him intently before shifting her back to the position she was before. "Needed time away from the sea...Wanted to explore the world of mortals." She said with a matter a fact tone. Lifting one hand she twirled a lock of blue hair idly. What was this man.....She asked herself inside her mind. After a few moments of thinking she glanced back over, "What the hell are you anyway?" Nevaeh said with a huge smirk.

Damian's skin started turning completely black, and gave off a pure black, smoke-like substance. His hair changed just like his skin did. His form went back to 'normal' after a few seconds, and he took another drink of his whiskey. "Does that answer your question?" He asked without looking over to her.

Nayleen scanned the people dancing on the floor before returning to a drink. When she was about to take a sip she could see her mothers face in the glass. "Where the hell are you at young lady." With that Nayleen threw the glass to the floor letting out a low scream. When she looked up to see if anyone had noticed she saw Yesung walking back with sweat dripping from his face. "Having fun?" She said while she tried to clean the mess she had made.

Nevaeh wiggled her nose curiously, "Yes it does....How interesting a shadow demon...Very rare to see around this parts don't you think?" Her voice sounded soft, but edgy. His very presence bothered her, it had been years since she had seen a demon. Usually when they were around no good ever came of it. Though she tried to stay pleasant, waiting to see what was his purpose here. Turning towards the bar she looked over at the barkeep, "Another tea make it quick." The very word sounded more like a hiss, than anything else.

"Well hello there" he said as the Water God threw her drink to the floor. "Yeah, and what was that?" he asked watching her as she cleaned up the drink.

"That's exactly why I'm here. None of the other shadow demons come here to this part of town." Damian said, drinking down the rest of his whiskey. He set it down loudly and tapped on the counter. "Bartender...another." He said, a slight slur to his voice now.

Garth strolled up to the large doorway, his hair blowing gently in the breeze. Tonight was an excellent night to stop by this place. He thought to himself. When he stepped inside his let his wings unfold, their black feathers glistening in the interior lighting. He often gets mistaken for a member of the angel race due to his wings. He always got a kick out of that. He was in fact an Incubus: A demon capable of delving into other creature's minds, exploiting their desires or fears and even entering their very dreams if he so chose. He simply chose not to.

He sensed around the club. Many beings tonight had very powerful minds and were difficult to read. That's rather unusual he thought. He decided to simply give up on trying to emotion delve lest he get caught and walked over to the counter.

Nayleen looked up at Yesung. "What can I say, accidents happen." When she finished cleaning a waiter came by to collect the trash. She gave the waiter a gracious look. "So did you have a good time on the dance floor?"

Nevaeh wiggled her nose in thought, "Isn't your job to cause destruction and chaos?" She seemed interested in his general nature, most of his kind did just those things. Not to just mortals but everyone that stood in their path. (sry so short busy with sick family member.)

Damian didn't answer until the bartender brought him another Jack Daniels. He took a swig of it and continued looking straight ahead. "You'll just have to wait and see." He said. Damian was planning on causing chaos in this place. But that was only if this place couldn't entertain him enough.

The DJ:

The music began to fade and the DJ took his stand. His red glowing eyes peered out over the crowd, mesmerizing they were. "Ladies and gentlemen!" His voice boomed, "Welcome I do hope your enjoying your night." The crowd on the dance floor cheered in agreement. "This night will be a night to remember!" His words were pure seduction, "Tonight we bring a feast....." The DJ's voice trailed off, as one hand lifted to point at a open door. Red and blue laser lights brightened the dark interior of the room.

Two minotaur emerged one full black, the other brown. They both pulled at chains as they walked through the crowd. Several jumped out of their way to stare in awe at what they dragged. Mortals cuffed at their hands and feet. Most dressed in rags, others in fashionable business suits. Clearly they had been held hostage or been recently kidnapped. The minotaur snorted at any creature who came to close. The cries could be heard echoing through the now silent room. "If you wish to eat pay at the bar."

The DJ said flashing his pointed white teeth in a bright smile. He took they pointed finger and brought it back in front of him. He pushed a button, and music began to boom through the club once more. His head bobbing as the crowd thrashed to the beat, others rushed toward the bar. Begging for their midnight snack.

Nevaeh opened her mouth to speak to only be cut off by the DJ. A shocked expression took hold of her face, "They feed their guest. How interesting." She muttered under her breath, watching the sobbing mortals as they passed by. Some didn't seem to be barely over the age of sixteen, others late thirties. They seemed to bring out all races as well. This place tried to please all creatures of the night. Though Nevaeh didn't take up what they offered, this prey was far to easy. She rather catch her own food, "What do you have planned shadow demon?" Her voice questioned his very motive for being here. She wanted to know what he had in store for this place, or was there someone inside? The question shimmered into her mind, was he after someone here?

Garth turned his head when the music stopped just in time to watch as some mortals were dragged over to the bar by some very intimidating looking minotaur. Pay for food? Like that will ever happen. We incubi and succubi don't need to "eat". It may not be my favorite emotion to absorb but I'll just feed on the mortal's excess fear. He turned back towards the counter and had a look around, his steel grey eyes surveying the other club goers. He noticed some very interesting races in tonight's crowd that he didn't encounter often. He wondered if these were the creatures with the ability to resist his emotion reading. He began to walk over to a table where he sensed a fellow demon's energy when he suddenly felt a twinge of pain in the back of his head; a warning. "NOBODY eats for free." the message told him. Tch, so they have protective measures against that, do they? Fine.

"Yes I did" he said before the DJ interrupted. He stared at the mortals coming in a licked his lips. "I'll be back, it's been a while since I had any nutrition" Yesung said before running of to the bar. There he paid for a liver and waited for said food.

Status
Not open for further replies.