Welcome to Soirée

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garth carefully handed the girl over to the water goddess, she was the best healer present. He was told to go fetch more water, so he turned to run and get some, unsure of what he could even carry it in. At least there was plenty of water right outside of the club. With the wendigo occupied he made a dash for the door they had all come through, driven solely by the task he had been given. The V.I.P. section was still abandoned, each of the big doors closed off, presumably still locked. He burst through the curtain to see security staff gathering in front of him, some looking like they had already been assaulted. Garth froze - had they already run out of time? Thunk recognized him but his eye spotted the blood that was now spilled down Garth's chest.

The wendingo crashed to the ground, making a loud thug against the hardwood floor. The fury in his eyes turned to complete blood lust. He bucked wildly at Yesung, even more so when he saw his pendant had been revealed. It's gold glittering from the flicker of near by candles. "You shall die from your treachery." He growled viciously before reaching up with his second pair of arms. They wrapped tightly around Yesung's mid section. It tried to crush her against his body. Using all its strength to crack bone and rip muscles. Nevaeh looked around the pillar with a shocked look on her face. That is when she saw wait sparkled. The pendant sat dangling from his neck, she jumped from her hiding place. Sprinting straight towards it, "Demons do something!" She screamed loudly as she jumped into the air. Her stomach hit the floor to slide across the surface. Nevaeh reached out with her arms trying her hardest to grab hold of the demonic jewelery.

Thunk turned slowly to glare angrily at Garth, "You trick wrong ogre!" He said stopping towards him in fury. "You die now." His thick arms lifted into the air, with the intention to smash the incubus' skull in. However, Thunk didn't look normal as he did before. He seemed possessed each move he made seemed like a puppet on a string. Actually all the club workers seemed to be acting strangely. They all were in a uproar, eyes glowing a bright red. The wendingo was calling for help. Using all his powers to corrupt the minds of his crew.

The flash of light hit Damian's eyes a few times. He looked around for the source of it over the bucking Wendigo. Hearing Nevaeh yelling for them to help, and that's when he spotted the pendant. They could take down this monstrous beast once it was taken off. Damian went as quick as he could for the demonic jewelry, using his shadow form to go through its flailing limbs. He arrived at the beast's neck and solidified his form so he could take a hold of the pendant and pulled at it to snap the chain.

Yesung shrunk as the wendigo crushed her against his body with another set of arms. She resisted as much as she possibly could without breaking anything. When she saw the hand rip at the pendant Yesung set herself on fire, engulfing her entire body in dancing flames. She apologized if she burned anyone but the wendigo and tried to wiggle away using the fire as a deterrent

The wendingo screeched in pain as flames consumed its body. Flesh started to peal in response from the fire, and the smell of charred flesh filled the room. It made Nevaeh gag in response, causing her to miss the pendant all together. Still the creature refused to give up his hold on Yesung despite the fact she shrunk. Made it more difficult, but to his surprise the demon made his move. Coming dangerously close to the demonic jewelery. The red ruby center glowed in response. It wanted to be picked up, practically begging for a new host. "You will not take what belongs to me." It turned its head towards Damian, opening his mouth it spewed acid at his face. Hoping it would make contact, and melt his very flesh from his skull.

Evangeline still laid unconscious in the water goddess' arms. Her breath started to come in shallow gasps. It would seem her very life force was fading. Would she die this night? Will her last drop of blood spill onto the floor? Is this how this night would end? Several question where in the atmosphere.

Dan was trying to distract the wendigo so Damian could get the item from him, when he saw the wendigo turning his head at Damian and spiting acid at him "Brother get out of there" Dan shouted at his brother, but he knew that Damian wont get out of there in time, Damian quickly formed shadows around the place makeing everyone around here wont see anything exept Dan and Damian, Dan then quickly went infront of his brother forming shadows infront of them so that the acid wont reach them, the acid didnt reached Damian. Dan looked at his brother not being able to hold the acid for that long, he than said to him "Quick get the item and get out of here, i wont be able to hold the acid for much more"

Nayleen could feel the girls breathing become softer and softer. Her body seemed to be growing limp. Growing frantic Nayleen laid the girl on the floor gently. She looked behind her wondering if that boy would ever come back. "Where are you?" She thought to herself. At this moment she didn't have any choice but to use the ice shield she had made. Quickly she took the water forming it into another sphere. She placed the water on the girls chest right where her heart would be. "If you can here me please stay with me."

Slowly she started pushing the sphere through her chest not able to imagine the pain this could be causing her. She had only done this to water creatures and if this girl wasn't one of those then this pain would be unbearable. As she pushed down the sphere she closed her eyes. Letting the healing process began, the water began to glow as so did the girls helpless body. Brighter and brigther in glew until Nayleen ran out of water. When the process was done Nayleen leaaned down to listen for the girls breathing hoping it was back to normal.

Garth took a step back as his grey eyes went from guard to guard. They were making very awkward jerky movements. Something was clearly wrong with them, were they recovering from their assault by the nine-tails and water goddess? It seemed unlikely, they didn't look too roughed up. Thunk raised his arm in hopes of smashing Garth's head in but Garth's reflexes combined with Thunk's clunky motions let him move out of the way with ease, stepping swiftly to his right as the ogre swung down his log like arm. The rest of security moved in, their arms outstretched in an attempt to capture and restrain him. Garth turned and bolted back behind the curtain, heading down the long corridor. Damn it! What am I going to do now? I can't lead all of those goons to the others and I don't think I can take all of them at once. He was completely prevented from getting any more water as well and he began to fear for the safety of the human girl.

While the Wendigo was spewing acid at the demons, Yesung took the advantage. He clamped his teeth onto the Wendigos neck biting it before vicously ripping away bringing flesh with him. Yesung spat out the hunk of meat and fur as a piece of gold glinted on the floor. Yesung smiled to himself before caughing up some blood his ribs having broken and punctured a lung.

Unluckily for him, a drop of acid hit Damian's face. It burned through his cheek for a few seconds before he reacted and used his shadow form to become intangible, making the acid fall from his face and to the ground. The screams from Evangeline caught his attention. Damian knew the water goddess was only healing her, but it was bringing so much pain to her. He was about to take the demonic jewelry, but Yesung beat him to it.

With that done, Damian was able to realize how weak he had been. His feelings for Evangeline drove him to be reckless and act like a complete fool. A part of him knew Dan was right. That he had to let her go. But once their father knew of what he did, then he would force Damian's demonic nature to come out. He wasn't going to let that happen.

Damian let out a frustrated sigh. He had to make a big decision. There was also the little thing of what would happen to the club now. The club was a hot spot for all magical creatures, and he just ruined everything because of his feelings for a human. That would not go over well with everyone else.

Dan pulled his little brother away from the monster seeing that Yesung has taken care of the situation, Dan made the place visoble again removing the shadows that he had formed, Dan was looking at his brother he looked concern, Dan though to himself "Is his brother thinking of what have he done, i hope he would realise the consequences that he had made, beeing with this girl" Dan looked away seeing if everything is ok with Evangeline, then he looked at his brother again and said "Brother are you ok" he pused for a second thinking of his next words "What are you going to do now" he said with a conceren voice.

"I'm still trying to decide on that Dan." Damian answered. "And I'm just fine." He added, answering his first question. He was still thinking about what to do. It was a tough decision that effected more than just him and Evangeline. Damian had to put everything in consideration.

(i will be replying to post real soon just atm busy got a exam tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.