Welcome to Soirée

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevaeh glanced over to the ogre with a huge smile plastered to her face. "Hey you! Big one! Ya you." She said really loud, the ogre looked up at her with his one eye. Standing slowly it stomped over to her, she could feel the vibrations under her bare feet. "What do want?" He asked, sounding a bit under the learning curve. Nevaeh leaned on the rope a seductive look in her eyes, "Tell me handsome....How does one become a V.I.P? I want to go behind the curtains." She said sweetly, her lashes fluttering against her high cheek bones.

The ogre stared at her with a blush pulling at his orange fleshed cheeks. A big dribble of drool started to drip from his mouth. When he finally spoke flying spit flew at her, it took everything she had not to duck. Knowing she would lose her allure, "You big money to boss man.... bring human people!" His voice boomed at her, just as a ball of spit landed in the middle of her fore head. YUK! she screamed inside her mind, "Oh how much money?" She said while running her sleeve around her face casually. "Me dunno....." That was all he could say before leaning forward to stare at her more closely. "You mortal? me think you try trick Thunk." He said his voice growing more angry by the seconds. "Me take you boss man!" Thunk tried to reach out and snatch Nevaeh by her wrist.

Nevaeh almost lost her balance, back peddling quickly. She pumped into a Naga barkeep, "I'm no mortal you idiot!." Nevaeh screeched at the approaching ogre.

Garth could overhear one of the ogres getting angry. When he saw it was non other than Nevaeh he was shouting at, he made a bee-line for the two of them. His wings sprouted from his back, no longer needing to keep them hidden. He took his feathers the drunk vampire had destroyed when she grabbed him and tore them out, blocking out the sharp pain as he did so and placed them between his hands. They were still alive enough to mold to his will and became something thin and white. I sure hope this works.

Garth's wing spread wide, cutting the ogre's path off to Nevaeh. The ogre looked at him angrily with it's big eye but Garth spoke with a calm inflection and put his hand on the guard's shoulder. "That will not be necessary, my friend." As he spoke, the ogre looked at him, then at Nevaeh and back to Garth, confused. Garth continued with his lie. "The lady is with me. If you can not tell by her radiant beauty, she is a succubus. She is simply hiding her wings, as I suggested. Look at this." He gestured to the mangled patch on his wing, "Some vampire rudely tore some of my feathers out. When I went to file a complaint I'm afraid I lost her in the crowd. She has been begging me to take her behind those curtains all night." Garth winked suggestively and flashed what he had transformed his detached feathers into, a VIP card for himself.

Thunk's big eye looked at the thought to be angel in confusion, "Thunk sorry....me don't know what thinking." He said quickly before walking back to the V.I.P rope. Lifting one side of it, and his freehand motioning for Garth to follow. "Please no tell boss....He angry with Thunk." He said pleading drool still flying from his gaping mouth. Nevaeh watched Garth very carefully, so he had followed her after all. Her head tilting to one side, she was still unsure if he knew what her kind really was. Though she did not say anything at that very moment. She waited to see what his next move, but her anger started to show across her face. Nevaeh's brows furrowed at the sight of his mangled wing. Those beautiful feathers had been damaged, but something else rose in the pit of her stomach. Jealousy.....Something she was completely sure wasn't real, but here it was causing havoc inside her stomach. Nevaeh quickly straightened her dress, and looked to the ground. Not wanting him to see the fire raging in her eyes, or the disapproving look on her face.

Garth looked over his shoulder at Nevaeh, his wing still outstretched to keep her hidden from Thunk's view. Something seemed to be bothering her, she was looking at the floor. He tried to buy her some more time to compose herself and turned his head back to look at Thunk. He spoke to him some more, "Forgive me, Thunk, was it? You don't have to worry about me telling your boss about this, seeing as you have corrected your mistake. However, the lady seems to be having a little trouble with her dress so we'll be with you shortly." Garth pulled his wing back, the pain of the torn feathers racing through his body now. I sure hope I never had to do that again... damn it, that stings. Garth stepped in front of her, she still hadn't looked at him. Did she not want him to follow her? He spoke to her quietly so that Thunk could not hear him over the sound of the music thumping in the background. "Nevaeh? Is something wrong? Did the ogre hurt you?" He reached out his hand in an effort to brush aside her bangs and expose her face.

Nevaeh looked up at his gorgeous face, her silver gaze piercing him. "I do not like the idea of the vampire." She said in a disgruntled manner, how could she be jealous....She had just met this man, quickly shaking her head to clear her thoughts. Nevaeh held her head high, "I need to find out what is up there....Something isn't right here....or I could retreat back to my river." She said dryly, trying to keep her temper under control. Which seemed to raging out of control under the surface. Her lashes fluttered as she glanced around Garth. Thunk still stood holding the rope open for their entry, "He is waiting for us." Nevaeh's voice dripped sarcasm, that vampire had royal pissed her off. The need to rip that vampire's throat out seemed pleasing to her. It took everything she had not to run from this place. The ocean called to her, beckoning her to return to its cold embrace. Despite the loud music she could hear the waves splashing against the rocky coast. Oh how it was music to her ears.

Garth felt himself blush again, but this time not out of embarrassment. He hadn't meant to upset her with his ruse to trick Thunk. Speaking of Thunk, he was beginning to look impatient. Even an Ogre would not be fooled forever. "I think you're right. We should hurry up and get inside, find out what is happening here." He took her hand, her slender fingers weaving around his. "Come on." He encouraged her, leading them towards the opened curtain. Garth reached into his pocket as they passed by Thunk, flipping a coin towards him while giving him another wink.

Nevaeh followed him around the rope, her eyes piercing Thunk. He had spit all over her, and yet she still couldn't get past him. That annoyed her even further, "Soooo....Who was the vampire?" She asked, trying not to sound angry. Though it still radiated through he voice, her gaze was constantly shifting about the hall. Several rooms lay on each side, crimson curtains covered the door ways. Some partially open to her view. The rooms were highly decorated with lavender wall paper. Giant plush pillows layered the floors, some rooms had been recently used. Dried blood caked the walls, and Satyr maids scrubbed vigorously. Their curse words spilled out, "They could f****** eat neatly at least." One picked up a severed arm to toss it into a black garbage bag. Nevaeh's lips fell open into a shock expression. This place was a lot worse than she expected, no wonder the demons were here. Though they shouldn't care, "Do you see what I see Garth?" She asked with a cracking voice. Nevaeh was no angel by any means, but she gave her victims a easy death....Nor did she completely destroy them.

Garth found it strangely difficult to find the words to explain his encounter with the vampire who had damaged his wing. It didn't make sense to him, it shouldn't be that hard to tell Nevaeh about it. He was innocent in the whole thing. Wasn't he? "O-oh, her? She's nobody important. She... she grabbed a hold of my feathers when I went to follow you to the VIP area. Asked me to dance with her because she had seen me... dancing with you. I declined her offer, she was quite drunk and could hardly walk." He didn't tell Nevaeh that he would have rather helped her with this than dance with that woman. They entered a long corridor lined with many doors, some open just a crack. Garth was hoping nothing suspicious was going on. The rooms looked inviting and he had managed to sneak the two of them inside, so... He snapped out of his day dream, the stench of blood became heavy in the air.

"Yeah... I do. This is worse than I thought it would be, Nevaeh." His fingers tightened their grip around her hand ever so slightly. "If this has anything to do with why the demons are here tonight, this could get very bad." Garth heard some foot steps coming from in front of them, around the corner. In desperation, Garth moved for the nearest open door, bringing Nevaeh with him.
His heart was racing as he closed the door behind the two of them as silently as possible. He had not yet realized he had pulled Nevaeh against his chest.

Nayleen watched as yesung orderd his food she wasnt found of liver and looked away before he could take a bite. Her eyes traced through the club at all the creatures that started to show themselves. She watched as humans were picked of one by one for food supply, she didn't see what was so different or bad about the humans but at the same time she had never been outside the waters to meet them before. From what she had heard they were foul disgusting creatures and from the way they were acting in the club this seemed to be true. Growing intensely bored she walked over to yesung sitting next to him she ordered a drink. Quickly and effortlessly she chucked it down. "dance with me." she said to yesung, she needed some excitement and her sitting there wasn't going to cut it.

Damian looked over to Dan when he sat down next to him, looking shocked. He then looked away angrily, not answering his first question. "Father doesn't want me to do this?" He spat angrily. "I don't care what that bastard wants. What I choose to do is my business and no one else's." He growled.

I will find you Evangeline... And I don't care if I have to kill every being in this place to do it. He thought as he continued to scan over the chained mortals.

Dan smiled looking with a evil look at Damian and said to him with an evile tone "you know ill have to stop you if you do something wrong" Dan saw the bartender coming this way with his whiskey, he grabed it and drinks alittle then put it on the bar. Dan looked at Damian and said "so when are you going to do chaos here"

Another alcohol-charged night of loud pumping music pounding the steel foundations of the set up, so loud Jade was surprised it didnt shatter anything. The bright lights couldnt have made it more dream-like. this shit was real! and it was BANGIN'!
Who knew a mere suggestion of the place would have turned out to be so...wonderful.

A small rather devious grin curved her rosy lips as her piercing water blue eyes fixed on the bar. Perfect!
In the dark, with flashing lights of the scene she glowed every colour the lights flickered: light shades of green, pink and blue. violet, red and purple hue. Her skin was as fair and smooth as always. Flawless.

Being what and who she was, she was tall-ish. so she reckoned. slender and slim with curves in all the right places, her long dark hair flicked back over her shoulders as she casually strolled towards the bar counter, letting her eyes wander and catch the happenings of the scene around her.
Crowds chattering and dancing, couples.. mleh!
the same old.

She slid into a bar stool, and scanned the shelf of liqour quickly with a soft small smile as she looked to the bartender.

"Shots of flaming Sambuca?"

As soon as I find Evangeline. Damian thought. "That isn't of your concern Dan..." He said in a calmer, yet menacing voice. Leaning back on the counter, Damian took a long drink of his whiskey. "If you want to help me, then just wait. There is a high possibility of death tonight."

Dan drinked from his whiskey and then said to Damian "as your big brother its my concern Damian" he told him then looked away seeing the girl siting next to him she was with so beautifull blu eyes, Dan though how beautifull she was, he grabed a rose from one of the tabels and gave it to her "you know you are beautifull as this rose" Dan said to her with a romantic tone

Damian ignored his flirtatious older brother next to him and stood up, taking his drink with him. He casually walked around the club, looking over every being he passed. A few drunk girls came up to him, but he simply pushed them aside and kept walking around, keeping an especially watchful eye on the mortals.

Lost in her own thoughts, it took a moment for Jade to realize she was being spoken to. Without looking too blank she looked towards Dan, her pleasant smile still intact. She glimpsed at the rose as it was handed to her, clutching the stem delicately between her slender fingers as she held it to nose, peering into the centre of the bulb where the petals all met in one big twirl.

A soft chuckle escaped her as she absorbed his comment, her lips strecthing alittle more, momentarily allowing her elongated canines to be seen. Her voice was soft, and her tone somewhat playful.

"Beautiful? thank you.. but unlike this rose that will someday wilt and die..." Her striking blue eyes lifted from the rose to meet his own in a pause.
"I cant." and as her words escaped smoothly and calmly the rose in her hand wilted and fell into dust.

Her eyes still locked on Dan. Oh she loved a little show.

Dan saw how the rose in her hand turned into dust not notecing that Damian left his site "so what are you i guess you are not human" he said to her looking into her sea blue eyes then grabed her hand that she was holding the rose with then closed my head to her ear and asked her "What are you"

Another soft chuckle, this time it was more effortless and more playful. She didnt flinch at all, merely allowed herself to be pulled in by this.. guy.
Why was everyone always so demanding when it came to wanting to know what she was. wasnt it obvious?
whichever and whatever the matter was, she loved the guessing games.
And she played on it for as long as she dared to.

But tonight she wasnt so playful. Her free hand smoothed slowly over his thigh as she whispered, her smile turning into a smirk.

"relax..."
Immediately her hand that he'd grasped into his hold twisted against his grip and latched onto his wrist. The simple hand break would have twisted his wrist slightly, enough for her to gain control. But she remained composed.
"Im nothing to be cautious of" with that she released her grip and sat back down. Her eyes wandering back to the shelf of alcohol before turning back to smile pleasantly at Dan.

"why so serious?"

He watched at her with a romantic look and told to her "by the way im Dan" Dan turned into shadow and quickly appered on the other side of her "and im a shadow demon" he said it with a smile on his face waiting for her reaction. Dan noticed that Damian is gone "fuck" he said loudly, then he grabed the girls hand and stood up with her he made an eye to eye contact with her and asked her "i have to go ill be glad to see you again" he kissed her passionly and then turned into a shadow and disapper befour she could do something

The whole time her small gentle smile remained, what else could she do? all she wanted was a drink. or few..
Ok now she was being a bitch. The gesture had to be appreciated. Funnily enough her smile grew into a grin. A shadow demon.. Not surprising but, at least he wasnt as...mindless as the ones she'd come across.

At his disappearance it left her standing with a childish grin and a soft chuckle. See her again? now that'd be something.
She'd never be in the same place twice. oh well!

She slipped back into her stool and looked around, her thoughts on coming here for fun now changing..
Perhaps a hunt would be more... fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.