• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a question or two.

What time period are we working with and as far as the "harem" (I use that loosely) goes we are not limited to females correct?

I've got a question or two.

What time period are we working with and as far as the "harem" (I use that loosely) goes we are not limited to females correct?
The time period is modern. Whether or not the harem is entirely female depends on the preference of the main character.

So when did you plan to actually get this started?
An excellent question. Between now and Friday is my general estimate, just in case more people express interest.

I think it would be agood idea to have a group of these Protagonists. You knew to share the love if people are comfortable with the harem.

I think it would be agood idea to have a group of these Protagonists. You knew to share the love if people are comfortable with the harem.
I'm afraid that would make things a bit harder to manage. If the number of protagonists and antagonists (the secondary character choice, the ones that are obsessed) were equal, there would be no conflict. The conflict in the story emerges from how the antagonists are competing amongst each other for a single prize.

I'm afraid that would make things a bit harder to manage. If the number of protagonists and antagonists (the secondary character choice, the ones that are obsessed) were equal, there would be no conflict. The conflict in the story emerges from how the antagonists are competing amongst each other for a single prize.
So I'm a bit curious, what will you, the GM, be playing as?

So I'm a bit curious, what will you, the GM, be playing as?
I'll be playing as the innkeeper, if only because it gives me more leverage over how the story progresses.

Are we simply competing for their attention or their literal affection? Because I'll be honest I'm perfectly comfortable using a female character to compete for affection but I'm not comfortable using a male character for that, and I have a feeling this town may suddenly become all females .-.

Are we simply competing for their attention or their literal affection? Because I'll be honest I'm perfectly comfortable using a female character to compete for affection but I'm not comfortable using a male character for that, and I have a feeling this town may suddenly become all females .-.

Just as a jumping off point from this, my character is EXCLUSIVELY heterosexual, lol.

Literal affection. Attention is a commodity in comparison, which is why it doesn't work as well.

Any movement in this RP?
As promised, it should be up and going by tonight.
The hard part is in balancing character's backstories with the final mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.