¤ Welcome to Hell High OOC Thread ¤

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Chocolate-Did-you.jpg

no the main hall/cafeteria/whatever to get thier schedules i think

You're correct and thank you.

First the students will be directed to the auditorium filled in on things and given their class schedules.Then they will proceed to class.I'm just gonna time skip it and have all of our characters end up in the same classes.Is that ok? I want there to be tension between rivals.XD *Laughs evily*

No it was a random. Otherwise that would be god modding. And god modding is a horrible thing. *The more you know*

Ok.Thank you for clearing that up.Now to go post. XD

My apologies for not replying yesterday :P I kinda, well, passed out really early. But I'm back, and that's all that matters!

In other news...

For those of you who are interested, the picture of Yin has been updated, as I received a better image that was edited courtesy of an awesome person. You know who you are*Ahem* Hisoka *Ahem*. Thank you very much (Again).

Off to go post now.

• Love
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
Okay I can't believe my alerts didn't work for the OOC thread. But CHOCOLATE HOW COME I MISSED THE MEMO?

I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!

Anyways I caught up briefly thanks to Drago :)

My apologies for not replying yesterday :P I kinda, well, passed out really early. But I'm back, and that's all that matters!

In other news...

For those of you who are interested, the picture of Yin has been updated, as I received a better image that was edited courtesy of an awesome person. You know who you are*Ahem* Hisoka *Ahem*. Thank you very much (Again).

Off to go post now.

It's okay and indeed.

*Smiles and hugs you.* You're very welcome Drago. XD

AGH! Do you know how hard it is to find a picture for what I want? Impossible. It does not exist... (Edit: It does exist, though requires some editing, thanks to awesome people :P)
Anyways, here are my characters.
Practically spot on
Yin:
1418166713.jpg

(Perfect, and editing done courtesy of Hisoka Kobayashi. Thanks again, your awesome.)
Yang:
tumblr_lompusdGV21qgjpfvo1_500.jpg

(Or you know, my profile pic is essentially him)
avatars-000036256416-6c21o5-crop.jpg
For the time being, that is.

Aww...how kind of you Drago. You're gonna make me blush.You're welcome and you're awesome too. n.n

Okay I can't believe my alerts didn't work for the OOC thread. But CHOCOLATE HOW COME I MISSED THE MEMO?

I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!

Anyways I caught up briefly thanks to Drago :)

Yeah they haven't been working the best.That's why we started using a pm as a backup alert system.

Has it been helping any?

That's good to know and I love chocolate too!

Billy_the_Chocolate_Sailor____by_LadyRumplestiltskin.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Hehehe, just for clarification as I'm writing my post, Pandora answered Kokorox's proposal for a date with "Alright", though she was referring to him having been done with his fun, correct?

@Hisoka Kobayashi

Reactions: Red Knight V
Hehehe, just for clarification as I'm writing my post, Pandora answered Kokorox's proposal for a date with "Alright", though she was referring to him having been done with his fun, correct?

@Hisoka Kobayashi

Yes she was talking about him being done with his fun.

Yeah they haven't been working the best.That's why we started using a pm as a backup alert system.

Has it been helping any?

That's good to know and I love chocolate too!

Billy_the_Chocolate_Sailor____by_LadyRumplestiltskin.jpg
A little but even with it because of my time difference I'm still having so issues keeping up with replies.

A little but even with it because of my time difference I'm still having so issues keeping up with replies.

Are you in the United States or in another country?