Welcome to E.I. (Eternally Immortal) Group IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler Haak

Tyler turned her head just slightly as she heard Otto's voice. Thinking through his words, she glanced back at her hand with the knife it, noticing for the first time that her skin had become incredibly pale blue. She extended her arm a little, pulling up the sleeve of her shirt to see if it went all the way up her arm. It did, so her next thought was to check her face. Tyler angled the knife in her hand, peering at her face in the blades reflection. Blue. Blue eyes and blue hair. Side effect, she thought, glancing at the three men around her. None of them were blue. It begged a question. Out of curiosity and without hesitation, she moved over to the sink and pulled the blade of the knife across her outer forearm, letting it bleed for a moment. Her gaze remained focused on the steady stream of blood coming from her skin. It was dark, too dark. Meaning that her blood was lacking oxygen. Her skin was cyanotic from hypoxemia. And yet she felt fine, better than fine. She felt great, she noted blandly as the wound on her arm began to close up with a fine precision. In seconds her arm was back to normal, despite the discoloration, and she turned on the sink to wash the blood from her skin and the basin beneath it.

Interesting…. She mused, dropping the soiled but rinsed knife in the sink and moving to grab another. She quickly used the new knife to begin chopping vegetables before throwing it all in the biggest bowl she could find – it looked like a share-size popcorn bowl. It took her just a few seconds to clean up, picking up her massive bowl of salad and a fork and leaving through the door just as she had come in. Fork half way to her mouth, those once pink lips now looking more oxygen deprived than ever, she came into contact with something in the hallway that she was not expecting to be there. Her fork fell from her hand, reaction to let it go since it was too dangerously close to her face to hold onto during impact. Luckily, it dropped right into her bowl instead of on the floor which meant she didn't have to get a new one. The collision knocked her back only a single pace but it was enough to have her looking up to see what she'd come into contact with. For some reason, it looked like another person, which she did not think she would be seeing for a while. Her head tilted to the side, her gaze looking him up and down until she came to her own conclusion. Pretty boy. Too thin. Smells like he hasn't taken a shower. Low priority.

Tyler's eyes didn't stay on the new person for long. She had judged that he was not her problem to deal with and was already picking her fork from her salad bowl and impaling some lettuce and spinach leaves to shove into her mouth as she walked away. So there were more people. She chewed on her veggies as she mulled over this. He didn't look disoriented in the slightest which probably meant that this place wasn't so very new to him. An upperclassman, so to speak. How many more were there? Before she knew it, her legs had stopped moving and she was standing very still in the middle of the hallway, not yet having reached the main chamber yet. So many questions, so little time. Like… Would she stop being blue at some point? She scratched her head, the shook it as if to clear it, before proceeding into the Main Chamber on her way toward the room she was already starting to call her own.

oy2Mej.jpg

Interaction: Lyndon Grey Forsythe 'Jerkface'
Mentioned: Tyler Haak 'Blue'

"Finally everything is perfect." Alexandra said as her emerald green eyes glanced around her little room. Unlike the newer members to their little home, Alex's room was more lived in. It was pretty much the same as the others but it sported a small book shelf to the right of her bed and a dresser across from it that held her own personal clothing. "Oops, I think i'm late again." Alex had noticed a few of her books hadn't been in there normal alphabetical and size order and had started to reorganize them. Now normally that wouldn't of took long but Alex had noticed those were the same books that she had lent to the third and the thought of the man in her room misplacing something drove her into a cleaning frenzy to make sure everything else was perfect. "Whatever if Masky get's mad i'll just blame it on my Lazy mentor." Alexandra and the second founder were not close but she did know he understood her need for things to be organized at all times. So it helped, since the third was a lazy man who never bother to put things back in their proper place.

Snagging a looked in the small mirror once more, Alex smirked at her refection. Her long wavy red hair fell down passed her shoulders , cascading over her leather long sleeved crop top. She wore matching tight fitting leather pants, gloves and combat boots. Now this was far from the white drab clothing everyone new would wake up in. But after awhile of being in this place with the right amount of good behavior and nagging in Alex's case new clothes would eventually be issued. Alex could still remember how the third had mentioned that her clothing protected nothing. But Alex stood firm on the fact that the clothing was easier for her to move around in, as well as being functional with her abilities. Plus who needs to cover up when any wounds inflicted were bound to heal on their own anyway. Out of everything Alex honestly loved the fact that her skin stayed flawless.

"Let's go see what the fresh meat looks like." Turning from the mirror, Alex headed out the door of her room and walked into the main chamber. Once out in the open Alex's emerald orbs caught sight of something blue. ' Blue? By choice or change?' Alex wondered as she watched as the other female made her way to her own room before she had the chance to stop her. 'well at least there is finally another woman here. Though with the expression on her face she doesn't seem like much fun.' Shrugging, Alexandra continued on towards the hall that lead to the rest of the facilities. Judging from the bowl she had seen in Blue's hands and the noise of pots. Alexandra concluded that it was safe to say that the rest or at least some of the other newbies were in the kitchen area. On her way toward her destination, Alex caught sight of a familiar trench coat and blue scarf. "Hey Jerkface, Did you meet the newbies yet? Anyone interesting arrive?" Alex and Lyndon weren't close due to being trained by different founders but they did tend to run into each other when training on their own from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Second Founder "Cal"

Cal rose up through the floor once again like the "pretentious bastard" he was. He looked around quietly, then proceeded to stride over to Tyler Haak, motioning to her.

"Follow me, it's time to train, I hope your ready."

Cal then proceeded to walk past Tyler and into the hallway, motioning to Alexandra and Lyndon.

"You two, with me, you know the drill by now, but now is the time for their induction training."

Cal then walked past them to the cafeteria, where he opened the door and peered inside. He spoke loud enough so everyone would be able to hear in the room, regardless of where they were.

"Everyone here follow me to the combat arena, your preliminary testing will be taking place there."

Cal then once again continued walking and moved down to the combat arena, where he walked to the center of the room and watched the door, waiting for the group to follow in.

Otto White
Interaction: Second Founder "Cal"
-
He heard the first say for them to all follow to the combat arena for testing, a large grin crept up on his face at the sound of that. He felt the familiar feeling of tingling go up his spine at the thought of a fight and while he wouldn't seek a fight...well that's a lie Otto would find about any excuses to fight especially if he got the chance to really rock someone. He found his way there first before the others besides the second founder.
-
Otto's hands weren't able to stay still as they kept taping against his pant legs as he waited but as the others still weren't here yet he decided to speak to the founder. "So what are we gonna be fighting? Each other? Trainers? I would also guess you got some type of combat drones we are able to spar with but I ain't so sure but I bet you're gonna wait until the others are here so you don't need to say it twice." Otto sat down on the floor of the room to calm himself, he knew if he was like this when the fights started he would be at a disadvantage so he started to breath in then count to five then breath out, he did that for a few minutes while he waited for either the others to show up or the founder in the room with him answered him.

Interacting with Alexandra

His day certainly had gotten weirder, when a girl with brunette hair simply rammed herself into him. He wasn't winded from this interaction, he stared at her salad bowl. She said not a single thing. Not an excuse me. Not a sorry. She just looked at him unflinching. This Spinach Head, a new nickname he came up with because of the salad.

Before he could say anything she was scurrying away towards the Main Chamber. And before he could think of the minor annoyance, a voice called him out.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lydon recovering from earlier turned on his heels, he recognized the voice addressing him, and he gasped when he saw Alexa. He put his hand on his heart and smirked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Jerkface," Lyndon told Alexa, "I'm touched. Your nicknames for me are getting better and better with time."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lyndon pretended to wipe away a tear, before looking at Alexa with a smile. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"No I have not met any of the newcomers, I missed the whole rising floor gig," Lyndon sounded actually proud of himself right now, "and so I went to seek the newcomers myself. Would the wonderful and lovely Alexa, like to join me." All though he didn't really wait for a response as he slunk his arms through her bicep, like she were a lady in the fancy era and he was a gentleman.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]That was laughable he was no gentleman. Not by a long shot.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Come my dear Alexa, let's find newcomers together, after all you did call me a jerkface and I am moved," Lyndon told her, "Better yet, Spinach Head was heading off in the direction of the Main Chamber. Let's catch up to her."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Except this plan was interrupted by Cal. Bossing them around as usual. Which ticked Lyndon off. He wanted to meet the newcomers as well and he let go of Alexa. His mood turned sour. Who else was he suppose to pick on? Beside Spinach Head had no manners, bumping into him already. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fine fine. Off to the induction training. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well ladies first," Lyndon told Alexa, if she could be called that.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Daisuke Hirragi

Daisuke finished his prep work, Maine was getting chatty. "San Fran huh? Yeah been there. Hey you ever head down to the wharf? You know that performer stage? I used to perform there. Yeah i got bumped after a dude who could juggle fire and tell jokes showed up." Daisuke cleared his throat. "The short story is i grew up in a shitty small town, moved to Tokyo. Got in good with the boss of the Yakuza, learned a bunch of awesome shit. One day i saved him and his kid, he was so grateful he sent me here. Ive been travelling and learning anything i could ever since." The sudden silence was broken when Tyler walked out of her room. "Hey girl! Hungry?" He said as he tossed all the ingredients into a pan. She just walked past him and made her own meal. "Oh...kay. not like I asked if you wanted to do it or anything."

Daisuke continued cooking when he heard Otto's voice say something about more blood in the kichen. "Huh?" Daisuke turned just in time to see Tyler cut herself with a knife. "Dude!" He said surprised more than anything. "I'm cooking here." He finished cooking and served up three bowls of food. One for maine, one for Otto and himself. "Alright let's eat." Daisuke picked up the bowl and started shoveling in a veggie heavy chicken stir fry. "Man a nice cold beer and some good music would make this perfect."

Just then that smug second founder jerk waltzed in. "Damn it!!" Daisuke yelled out once he saw his face, he immediately hid behind Maine. "I aint getting shot again that shit hurts."

Last edited by a moderator:
oy2Mej.jpg

Interaction: Lyndon Grey Forsythe 'Jerkface' , Cal 'Almight Masked Overlord'
Mentioned: Third Founder 'Lazy!' & Otto White
Alexandra smirked as Lyndon joked about her nicknaming skills were improving. "Yeah well Third said that the serum only heals physical wounds not mental one. So I have to find better ways to point out your incompetence. As for missing our almighty masked overlord's serum intro. I hope you have a good excuse...On second thought no I like starting my days off watching you bleed. Though if you keep touching me i'll just stab you myself" Alex said sweetly smile still intact before she pulled her arm away from Lyndon. She was never fond of being touched especially if she wasn't getting anything out of it.

Alexandra looked over to Cal as he told them to follow him. Oh how she was so tempted to say 'You're not my real dad. I don't have to listen to you' in a whiney teen way. Alex laughed at her thoughts before Lyndon once again caught her attention. "You're right but i'm pretty sure girly man trumps ladies. But oh well" Alexandra smirked before she walked away from Lyndon and headed after the second founder. Alex was smart enough to know not to keep the man waiting, he might of not been her mentor but he sure was more demanding then her own lazy one. Plus she wanted to see all of the new recruits anyway.

Alexandra enter the combat Arena, emerald orbs quickly scanned over the only two figures there. She took in the first man's burly look before she turned to Cql. She would get the chance to interact with all the newbies soon enough but for now she had to clear things up with their Masked Overlord "So before you get the chance to ask where I was earlier. My Lazy mentor had apparently went in my organized room and misplaced some things. SO of course i had no choice but to reorganize the whole thing. Plus I bet Lyndon doesn't have a reason." There was no way Alex was going to be in trouble for Third's lazyness. Plus she knew Cal had a big thing about organization just like she did. He also knew just how lazy her mentor was and was never afraid to call the man out on it. The Lyndon part was just for her own sick little pleasure of selling him out.

Tyler Haak

Tyler didn't make it to her room before she encountered the Second Founder again. Time's up. She looked down at her bowl of salad; she'd not even finished half of it. Turning on her heel, she followed behind the Founder, sliding sideways into the cafeteria to place her bowl of unfinished food down on the counter. Ready? For what, exactly? A beat down? Her attention diverted as soon as she got back into the hallway, spotting another woman there with bright red hair. That was probably what the flash of red from before was, but Tyler had been too focused on her food at the time to even look up. For a moment, her complete attention was stolen; whether it was by the shocking red locks or the fact that she was seeing another female, who would know. It took her a minute to realize that she was standing beside someone. That guy… she thought it might be the same one she just bumped into - sounded British maybe? Absently, she rubbed at her left arm, the spot subjected to the friction turning back to her usual, and normal, pink skin tone. The color held for a few minutes, and then slowly began to spread to the rest of her skin as she walked.

She entered the combat arena just as Otto was finishing his last few words and the red-haired woman was starting with her own, and by then, her skin, hair, and eyes were all back to their original colors. Tyler took note of this in her own silence, wondering if temperature was playing a part in this little change since friction had played a part in starting the conversion back to her normal color. The combat arena did feel warmer than the other places she had been to. Just keep track and move on. She moved to stand near where Otto had sat himself. She didn't move to sit but stayed standing in case she would have to move sometime soon. This was, after all, a combat arena, and they were going to supposedly be training. Otto appeared to be calming himself down from whatever he had psyched himself up to do. Tyler; however, was not really excited about having to fight. Despite the fact that it would probably be a good workout – the idea of which she loved dearly – she was worried about getting herself beaten half to death or hurting someone else. She had her own history of kickboxing – for the exercise – but had never seriously fought another person. The idea was a little strange to her.

Tyler listened quietly as the redhead spoke to the Second Founder so nonchalantly. She had definitely been there a while. At least long enough to use such a casual tone with him without cowering behind someone else like that idiot Daisuke did. So far, she'd not seen the second pull a gun on this woman. Anyway, she tucked her hands in the pockets of her loose white pants, settling herself for the rest of everyone to show up and for whatever was about to happen to start. Even she was starting to get antsy about what would happen next.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Interaction; Cal, Spinach Head[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]He walked casually behind Alexa. Following her into the combat Arena. Just in time to hear her throw him under the bus. He was touched, he was so much so not liked by her. She would throw him under the bus in front of Cal. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I have a reason," Lyndon said with a big wide smile, "I trained late last night." Because the first founder was an asshole like that. He training style and tactics were brutal like some kind of Spartan warrior. And often times his lessons hurt, "You can ask the first founder."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sometimes he was held captivate because he was expected at this point to do things right. "Stayed up late, passed out and I have a migraine," Lyndon complained. As he was scanning the combat Arena his eyes focused on Salad Brain.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pointing to her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Spinach Head," he called out, "Next time when you bump into your superiors, apologize afterward."[/BCOLOR]

"Cal" The Second founder
(Apologies for the early post, but I have a few things i'll be doing tomorrow so i'd like to have all my creativity in check for writing this next bit.)

Cal watched as the newly minted members of the E.I. entered and mingled amongst themselves, and of course some of the "newly" minted members were somewhat veteran, namely Capella and Lyndon. Cal remained silent for the most part, not saying anything as he watched the people who would be fighting and possibly even dying together interact. To start, Capella made an excuse for not being there, which of course made Cal smirk under his mask. Both Capella would pay for it, they didn't have to worry about that.

"Ms.Capella, no need to worry about being absent, i'll just have you make up for the time you missed. Both you and Lyndon can choose one of two things, a 50. Caliber AP Tracer round to the stomach, a brief yet painful experience, or staying in the gym until you can do two thousand reps with a barbell that has two hundred pounds over your strength limits placed on it, your choice."

Of course Cal delivered the brutal news with a cheery tone, then turned to Lyndon, who was currently telling off Tyler Haak, calling her "Spinach Head" and saying she needed to apologize when she bumped into her superiors. Something that made Cal laugh out loud, a cold piercing laugh. Something of course that Cal never did, unless he found something so unbelievably amusing or annoying that he felt he needed to laugh. In this case it happened to be the latter, which was evident in the almost tangible energy that could be felt crackling in the air.

"Lyndon, I do not believe that there was ever a chain of command established, so telling miss Haak here to apologize to you when she bumps into you because you are her superior is completely groundless. To remind you of your mistake, you will no longer have a choice in your punishment for not being around for the induction ceremony, you have chosen the bullet to the stomach. Congratulations."

With his patience worn thin, Cal turned his attention to new things.

"That aside of course, those of who are new will all be participating in a very special event."

Cal motioned at a nearby wall, and a the world news was suddenly broadcasted on it. In the U.S., six people had gone missing, four of them U.S. governors, and the president and vice president. The FBI was working on investigating the disappearances, but so far the only thing that had been determined was that a single playing card with the letters "E.I." written in black sharpy on the face had been left at each crime scene.

"These six didn't succumb to our persuasion like all the rest of congress and the state governors did, so we kidnapped them. However, neither myself, the first, nor the third feels comfortable keeping them alive and locked up, after all they could wreak major havoc on our operation if they escaped, so seeing an opportunity to test how far your willing to go for us, and most of you being former U.S. citizens, I decided that a little loyalty test/execution was in order."

Cal looked at the members gathered in the chamber as the video disappeared from the wall, and waited for their reactions.

Otto White
Interaction: Cal (2nd founder), Lyndon
Mentioned: Tyler Haak, Alexandra Capello, Maine, Daisuke

-
Otto's smile at the chance to spar slowly melted away to a displeased frown, a loyalty test really and here he thought he was going to be fighting someone or something interesting. He stood up paying little mind to the words around him though he heard a man with a British intonation call Tyler spinach head and out of all the nick names he had heard given over the years that had to be the worst. He turned towards Lyndon before speaking. "I've been all around the world and I got to say spinach head has got to be one of the worst if not the worst insult i've had the displeasure of hearing."
-
He then turned to Cal. "So your name's Cal? Well that's better then calling you the second founder the whole time." He thought back to the video he showed of the kidnapped individuals. "So do you pick who we need to eliminate or do we?" This was par for the course stuff for Otto, political assassination and execution were really common occurrences out in the sands of the near east and the fact these were US politicians didn't really make a difference. "Also their are six of them and four of us who are new so two of us are going to to get two of them or one of us are gonna get three unless the pretty lady with the red hair and the English ass hat are gonna get one each as well." He said as he pointed to the two "Senior" members of this little powwow that was happening.
-
Otto's mind also went to the options of weapons that they were about to use if any, he doubted Cal would have them use their bare hands as that was a bit barbaric even by Otto's standards. A knife or other bladed weapon might be provided though again he doubted that Cal would do that either as he didn't think Tyler had taken a life period let alone in such an intimate way, as for Maine and Daisuke they probably have done their share of life taking themselves he didn't know if they had to get close and dirty either. He was probably over thinking it, most likely they be provided some type of gun.

Maine Yates

Man, I was looking forward to the stir fry. The group, plus two others walked down the hallway with the masked man. He had interrupted his conversation and his dinner, or lunch. The addition of two new people, and experienced people at that, did not faze Maine. He didn't expect to be the only person of this group. One was a Brit and a bit of a cocky asshole at that. The other was an Italian who looked pretty experienced. As the group continued down the hallway Maine couldn't help but wonder if there were any more people who were part of this group.

Once inside the chamber everything started to go downhill. Inside the room, Maine stood at the back of the group as the masked guy began throwing out threats (or what Maine hoped were threats) to the two vets. Something about the guy disturbed him. Maybe it was the expression the guy had when giving the threats, or maybe it was the fact that Maine was stuck training under him. Then the news report blasted the room followed by the man's explanation. and Maine's jaw dropped. Dear God. According to him, Maine's first actions with this new group was to kill the very people he swore to protect. It was against everything he had ever learned, every value inside him.

When had joined the Army, he swore an oath, an oath to support and defend the constitution and his country from all enemies foreign and domestic. And now, standing before him, was an enemy of those values and beliefs. What little trust Maine had for this man, simply went out the window. What do I do? His gut told him to stop the guy at all costs. He couldn't watch his commander-in-chief be killed by these maniacs nor could he bring himself do it himself. But at the same time, his brain told him that it wouldn't work out. There was no way he could fight off this whole group, who knew what kinds of powers or other BS they had. So Maine just stood there clenching his fist, and watched the events unfold as he silently swore to get his revenge, one day. He would bide his time, train under this group, and strike back.....​

Reactions: Dakota K5
oy2Mej.jpg

Interaction: Cal, Lyndon & Otto
Alexandra's smirked fell the moment the almighty masked jerkface told her about her two choices. They both blew and she'd rather not do either, but she wasn't going to be the stupid one to argue with the man. "I'll go with option B." Crossing her arms, Alex stood there and thought of plans on how to get her revenge on the third. This was all the lazy idiots fault! If he hadn't touched her stuff she wouldn't of missed the opening but now she was going to have to stay up all night doing Cal's punishment. Alexandra was completely engrossed in her plans for revenge when she heard Lyndon talking. Now Alexandra had become quite use to Lyndon saying stupid things but the moment she heard him tell Blue...Well the girl had been blue. Must been one f the serums side effects. Anyway long story short, the moment she heard respect and superiors come out of Lyndon's mouth she had to hold back her laughter. "Tssk! Yeah right, I'd expect to see rainbow farting unicorns before that ever happened."

It wasn't a surprise to Alex when Cal decided to take Lyndon's chance to chose away from him for his comment. She also wasn't surprised at which one he picked for the male. 'Ha, idiot' She thought to herself before her attention was caught by the news cast that was now being broadcast. Alex's fist clenched as she listened to what Cal had to say. She wasn't surprised by this either but it didn't mean that she had to like it. Alexandra might of been apart of the Italian Mafia but her job mainly consisted of intelligence gathering. Now this is not to say she hasn't had her own amount of bloodshed either but Alex always followed a strict code before. She would never kill woman or children and the men who's lives she took she would make sure to know about his family. This was so that she would feel bad about what she had done and so she could a small grasp on her humanity...No mater how small it may be, It's what helps keep her as sane as possible.

Alexandra was jolted out of her thoughts when she heard on of the newbies address her. Emerald orbs scanned over the burly man for a second time since she had entered the arena. The man gave of the vibe of a fighter and even a killer. She was sure that he had seen his fair share of bloodshed as well. Hearing his question on how the executions...yes that was the right word for what would be happening. Alexandra glanced to Cal before directing her eyes back to the man. She knew what the founders wanted to hear and what they expected. She had been there long enough to learn the game quite well by now. So she plastered and smirk on her face and said what was needed. "Well of course we are, no one gets a free pass here. We're all expected to do what is needed of us. Whether it be showing you all just a glimpse of what this power is. Handling those who can not do what has been asked of them. Or even simply just doing what is needed of us. This place can be a blessing or a curse. It's all up to you on what it becomes." In simple terms do what your told and you live. Don't and, well it was nice knowing you.

Tyler Haak

As Tyler stood, waiting for something to happen, her mind wandered. Somewhere in the back of her mind she heard someone say the words 'spinach head' but since she had no idea anyone was referring to her specifically, she continued to stare listlessly into the vacant space somewhere beyond the Founder and everyone else in the room. She was thinking about things more or less and was not meaning to ignore anyone but really… who would think that they had already obtained a name such as 'spinach head' and from someone they had never met none-the-less. It wasn't exactly something she would innately respond to. Either way, the bickering she could hear in the background was nothing but far off noise to her. She missed pretty much everything involving the smug British guy and his complaints.

She was only pulled back by the news broadcast that suddenly lit up one of the walls nearby. She turned a bland stare to images, her only reaction a slight lift of her brow. It was obvious before the Second Founder even spoke that this was his doing – or rather, the doing of this organization. When the Founder made it even more clear that they would have to be the ones executing these people, her reaction evolved a little more. Tyler pressed her lips into a tight line, glancing away from the screen and the Founder in the room. It's not like she would have to kill someone in self-defense, but they would actually want them to straight up firing-squad execute six government officials. That's not something they would just be jailed for doing if caught, they would be assassinated. Though that fate probably wasn't far from what this group would do to them if they didn't follow through. Suddenly, she felt bitter. How can one talk of loyalty while simultaneously forcing a person to take someone else's life? For all we know, these six people were innocents who were only refusing to cave to what they considered terrorism. And really… this was terrorism, and treason.

She'd be lying is she said that this situation wasn't making her heart pound roughly in her chest. Despite the negative aspects of government, there were still positive things that came out of it, and not all government officials were total crap bastards. "A new world order…" She muttered this to herself, deep in thought about the whole situation. Of course they wanted them to kill people; they hadn't been made immortal for nothing – and supposedly given some sort of other power. It's not like these abilities were supposed to be used for lulling puppies to sleep. The idea was still too morbid though, and the tension in the air made her believe that she wasn't the only one who thought so. Any words of agreement she could hear did not sound real to her ears. Everyone was in the same boat – even those who had been here before them. They were all stuck in this situation by force. Tyler lifted her eyes only enough to glance around at everyone's faces. Yates looked beyond pissed. The red-haired girl looked like she wasn't really as into it as she seemed. Otto only appeared to not care either way. What was it… a quote from a movie a long time ago… Die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the bad guy – something like that.

She supposed, with hushed dread, that this was that moment. Where they would decide to become the villains…

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
[BCOLOR=transparent]Interactions: Cal[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mentioned: Alexa, Otto [Viking Asshole], Tyler [Spinach Head][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lyndon scowled at Cal. If there was someone who should take punishment on him, it should be his own Founder, not Cal. Cal cannot make up the rules whenever he felt like it. Beyond that, it was kind of irritating to know that Cal didn't understand the English language very well. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Cal, I know you're use to mangling, but let me help you," Lyndon told Cal, "with the English language. Superior does not always mean a rank. It means I'm older than her. Two now everyone can just bump into everyone and not apologize? Jeez. Didn't know that was a new rule."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But Lyndon had one final trick up his sleeve.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"May I make a suggestion," Lyndon was a gambling man after all Cal, "That you don't shoot me in the stomach. Instead…." his eyes scanned the room, "I challenge Alexa. If I win, I don't get shot. If she wins, I get shot. Doesn't that sound a lot more fun Cal?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though he scanned the room once more because he was listening in on the other things everyone else had to say. Spinach Head was completely oblivious. Than some Viking Asshole calls him an asshat. Lyndon bit his lip he was ticked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]So much for power if it meant nothing. Lyndon wasn't excited to be treated like he hadn't earned maybe just a little bit of his place here. What was so important about standing near the second founder to greet these assholes? When he could greet them here? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Instead he was being punished and made out to be an idiot. If he could kill Cal he would. Right here. He didn't like assholes who told him there was no such rank and then toted around their own rank. He deserved more than to be treated with gum under their shoes. The Founders were even lucky he was here. [/BCOLOR]

Daisuke Hirragi

Daisuke followed the group hesitantly. He hid in the back in fear of another shot to the stomach. When the 2nd founder Cal gave the two senior guinea pigs a choice between a shot to the gut. Daisuke grabbed at his stomach, wincing at the memory or to lift an impossible amount of weight an impossible amount if times. That's when it hit Daisuke. "So well get super strength to go with our invincibility?"

Daisuke's mind suddenly stopped. He couldn't think of any story or clever one liners when he was told of his first assignment. "Kill? You want us to kill innocent people cuz they don't fit in your plans?" Damien started backing up tword the way they came in. "I ain't doing it! What the hell gives you the right to murder innocent people?"

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: JinxMonster
Cal

Cal silently swept his eyes over the room full of people. The place seemed silent, or nearly silent at least, except for a few who were speaking. He sighed, and shook his head, the last person he expected to actually speak up was the bum, but here the guy was, running his mouth. Gazing at the majority of the group, Cal sighed. Though he also ignored Lyndon, it simply wasn't worth the time arguing with him.

"Disappointing, all of you are going to be the ones to help make this world a better place, and yet the only one of you to actually say anything in protest is that Yakuza bum."

He shook his head.

"Every single one of you besides the "bum" failed your first test. That includes you, Lyndon and Capella. Did all of you really simultaneously decide to just simply follow the whims and fancies of some man named "Cal" who just gave you a dodgy drug? I mean of course, I realize that it might have been painful if you resisted, but seriously, did you think I was just going to execute all of those men when they better serve my group alive in the first place?"

Cal sighed, the group had a lot to learn about the E.I., they weren't about to just start murdering some very powerful people, they may have been immortal, but they weren't stupid.

"All right, so to tell you all the truth, all of those gentlemen were volunteers. I simply fabricated a few bits of the story I told you. While yes, we did kidnap them, it was more concentual then I lead you to believe. The first if having them transported into a secure facility to take the serum much like you did, except they are going to be released twenty four hours later."

Cal shook his head.

"Moving on from that though, and by the way Lyndon you still need to report afterwards, i'll be leniant this time and allow you to take the secondary punishment, I am going to start the first part of all of your training by helping you create what is known in the E.I. as a "trigger". Simply put, it's a way for initiate E.I. members to activate the power they have at their disposal in a simple manner without using too much energy. To do that of course however, I need you to all separate into groups according to which of the founders you're training under, go ahead and do that now please."

Otto White
Interaction: Third founder trainees, Cal, Lyndon, Alexandra
Mentioned: Diasuke
-
Otto let out a deep laugh at what he heard, it was a laugh that came from his chest and bounced off the walls of the room. "So...heh...you mean to tell us that was a test." He said as he pointed his finger at Cal. "I like that, I really do though with the stated goal of this organization it really wouldn't be that surprising if you needed us to deal with some unreasonable politicians but I digress." He spoke as he shrugged his shoulders. "You have so far provided enough information for us who are new to reach the conclusion that this is legitimate, after all our dear friend who passed was gut shot and didn't die and a bullet wound is a hard thing to fake reliably anyway." He stood up before stretching seemingly uncaring about the failure of this test, it would do him no good to dwell on it as he never went for perfection after all a little slop added a personal touch or at least that's what he kept telling himself.
-
He walked to a corner of the room before he addressed all of those there. "All of the winners who are training under the third founder join the winners circle over here. All of the losers go somewhere else, that means you you English twit." He said to Lyndon because Otto didn't like the man and he wanted him to know that. "Not you Alexandra you ain't ever gonna be a looser though Lyndon will always be one." He said with a wink to the Italian redhead and a scowl at Lyndon to just reinforce the feeling of intense dislike for the man. Some would think Otto was flirting with Alexandra and they would be absolutely right though Otto saw it as just being friendly with the red head as for Lyndon well Otto was just giving him a hard time as to why well Otto didn't know it just felt right as if they were meant to not get along with each other.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Interactions: Cal, Viking Bitch [been demoted Otto][/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ooo Cal was being lenient. He was sooo impressed. Actually it just annoyed him a little bit more, except that he would still do it. It wasn't like it was anything different from these fucking idiots. Taken and then expected to think in a certain way. To behave in a certain way. If there wasn't the promise that Lyndon might be able to get powerful or if there wasn't the promise of more fun in the future. Lyndon would have probably tried to take his own life. Though that's very hard to do considering what the serum did. He was nowhere near as uncomfortable with it as he thought he should.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His eyes scanned across the room though when the Viking Asshole started talking. Lyndon just smiled and put a hand on his heart. Lyndon pretended to pout out his lip and gave him a sad expression.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You called me a twit," Lyndon whimpered, "I am so hurt. You're such a terrible person, now look at how you made me feel. Awful for the rest of the day." He rolled his eyes and just scowled back.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Look the viking era called and they want their appearance back," Lyndon retorted real quick, "Kettle black, Viking Bitch."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Man if his mood was sour already, it certainly had turned from sour, to irritated. It pissed him off. All these new people could just talk to him like that. He appreciated Alexa as if it were her right of passage a sign of their friendship. But they had to talk to him like that and hadn't earned it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Honestly I don't care about my life enough to deny the whims of you Cal," Lyndon told Cal and pretended to blow him a kiss. Just to irritate him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And he was probably going to get in more trouble.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So I am bored Cal, can I do something beside standing around with a tight asshole like the rest of everyone in here?" Lyndon asked, "At least I have a stick up my ass. The rest of these passwords are just clenching their ass cheeks so tight in order to avoid some kind of butthurt."[/BCOLOR]

Tyler Haak

Tyler let out a long-held breath; the tension in her shoulders easing at the Founder told them how disappointed he was in them. She didn't care how disappointed he was; all that mattered was that it had all been rouse. Whether she had said a word of protest or not she was never going to execute anyone and had never planned on doing so. The relief that swept through her was almost painful, causing a slight headache to course through her head. Closing her eyes, she breathed, calming her pounding heart. Talk about emotionally traumatic. Needless to say, she was so relieved that her legs practically shook beneath her. The Founder seemed to go on about how disappointed he was in them for not speaking up but she honestly did not care. She was right with herself and way too elated that they weren't going to be forced to murder people – or at least make the choice to murder or be murdered. What did he expect them to think? That he was testing them? After being kidnapped and forced to take a drug or die, and Daisuke getting shot – one would not expect to be given a moral dilemma test by the very same person. It was only logical to think that they would be forced.

After listening to the Founder, she waited until he said they would have to group up before making any movement. She looked over at Otto, remembering that the Second had said that they would be training under the same Founder. Otto moved away to a corner and called for the group they would be in. The action was strange to her but it would be pointless to say anything about it. Without a word, Tyler took the two steps necessary to be standing close enough to consider a 'group' being made. This moment sort of felt like being forced into a project group in school. To be honest, she was thankful for the most part that she was teamed up with Otto and not Daisuke. The difference in moral clarity between the two was made clear just now and in their profiles but Daisuke was just annoying. And Yates was temperamental. Briefly, she wondered whether either of the other two, the Brit and the Red-head, would also be in their group. She hoped with all her heart that the Brit was not in their group. The guy obviously had some sort of chip on his shoulder or something, but he was just a jerk for no reason. The longer she was here, the more she felt like everyone was just annoying her. The only one who hadn't really been bothersome was the red-headed girl. Even Otto was acting rude now. What a way to start off a take-over-the-world team.

She joined Otto over by where the Third Founder group was supposedly congregating. Once she was in place, she tucked her hands back into the pockets of her white pants. The more Lyndon spoke, the more she could feel a pounding in her head growing. This guy was even worse than Daisuke – which was bad. Absently, Tyler placed a hand to her right temple, trying to somehow convince the headache to go away by mere touch. Did she still have a chance to change her mind and choose to die instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.