Welcome to E.I. (Eternally Immortal) Group IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Kan
Interacting with Maine

Adam was sound asleep, he was still a teenager after all able to fall asleep in any situation. He was woken up by a sudden shake of the plan. "Huh, what?" Adam looked around then everything suddenly rushed back to him. "Oh that's right I'm a tatto'd freak, on a plane with super powered soldiers, a shadow, a blue chick, and that guy." Adam stretched as his nerves had calmed down after his 6 hour nap.

He looked out the window and saw they were landing. As soon as they landed and exited the plan they were taken again. "Damnit what the hell I thought we were running away to escape?" Adam's cries were ignored as he was eventually thrown into a car, then into an interigation room. "Damn it. This sucks." Adam got up and tried his best to cover himself with the torn shirt Cal left him with. He walked over to a corner and crouched down, he didn't know what was going on but he didn't want anyone getting the drop on him. He was tired of being pushed around,Daisuke was right. There is a difference between being someone who doesn't believe in violence and a coward.

As Adam was thinking about his next move he heared someone ask who he was. "What? I'm uh. I'm Adam. I'm I guess Mr. Daisuke's successor." Adam loosed up. "Do you know why were here or where we are for that matter?"

Tyler Haak

"We're in Syria." Tyler's words, though quiet, cut through the room with perfect clarity to the group within the room. She eyed her handcuffs absently, weakly testing their limits once again before turning her head to look at the others. "Otto thinks we can disappear here. Everyone stay quiet for now. We're on thin ice here and we don't know what these people are planning to do with us if Otto's efforts don't pan out." Despite her usual calm and relaxed demeanor, her voice aired with authority right now – she did not expect anyone to disobey her command to stay quiet. Anything they said could be used against them. As far as she was concerned, this was considered hostile territory until proven otherwise. She would highly recommend that Alkura not start talking about where she got her scars from; and she didn't want these people knowing their names either. "There's no doubt that they're watching our every move right now." And listening to every word. "So I suggest shutting up for now." Tyler slowly, very slowly, let her muscles strain against her cuffs. They dug into her wrists but her superhuman strength was more than they could handle and one of the links in the center was beginning to bend and pull apart. She stared ahead to keep from drawing attention, the movements with her hands happening so slowly that she doubted anyone would notice. When that center link was bent just enough, she relaxed her hands once again and waited. She wouldn't free herself unless she needed to, so this was for an emergent situation only.

A glance was cast over at Reginald who decided that now would be the best time to start humming. It was annoying, but nothing that could potentially cause an issue. At least she didn't think it could. Her gaze returned to the two-way mirror in front of her. She had never seen one in real-life, but she had seen enough cop shows and movies to know what it was. This place made her skin crawl. She was antsy to get out, practically itching to just get up, tear her restraints off, and bust out. So much white. She shuffled a little. Her wrists were cut by the force she had put on the handcuffs, so she quickly rubbed the blood into her pants in hopes that it would not be noticed. She did this of course without taking her eyes off the mirror. The wounds would heal in seconds flat so that was no problem.

Alkura

The teen turned an indignant look on Maine.

"I hope you didn't do anything lewd to me while I was a member of the "drooling dead" ."

Alkura let the implications of that statement hang in the air. IT would have been worse if it had been the pervert, speaking of which, there was the large elephant in the room. Where was Daisuke? She had been sedated almost immediately before all the shit went down in the courtyard, so she hadn't seen anything. Then there was the matter of being in Syria of all places.

"Syria huh? Of all the ruddy places to hide. Where is the perv-"

Her sentence was bit off as Tyler spoke with an air of authority. Alkura went silent and said no more, waiting for the return of Otto. She knew both Tyler and Otto, though they didn't really know her. Her father had spoken to her about them. Tyler wasn't the type to act as an authority figure, so if she said something in an authorative tone, Alkura figured it was important.

Otto White
Interaction: Tyler, Adam, Reginald, Maine, Nyx and Alkura
Mentioned: None

-
The bag was again on his head. "Alwali was always one for theatrics." He thought as he was walked or rather drug to what he assumed was the room the others were in, Alwali had taken the deal for the plane to let them threw without any note of them being there and for them to go to the old safe house Otto and Alwali had used before all this. They stopped suddenly as he heard someone walk up behind him and place something into his hands before speaking to him quietly. "The Colonel says you are all free to go knock on the door when you are all ready." Before the door to the holding area with the others was opened and Otto was shoved in after the hood had been taken off.
-
They had put keys in his hands from the feel of it so he took the cuffs off himself before speaking to any of the others in the room, after his we're off he looked at all of them. "Good news all around everybody, we are getting out of here and going to an place where we will be able to relax for a bit." He said as he began to take the cuffs off of the others but as he leaned in he whispered the same message into each of their ears. "Don't use your powers at all, keep them hidden." The words were spoken low and it didn't look like he was whispering as he needed to get near each one of his former E.I compatriots to take the hand cuffs off each one. "Also Maine Alkura good to see the two of you up and not comatose." He spoke with genuine enthusiasm in his voice, he has been confident that his plan was going to work but at the end of everything Alwali could of always said no and they would of had to fight their way out something conducive to stealth. "I know you all probably have questions but wait until we are in transit to our new home for awhile." Otto spoke to the others as he went and knocked on the door to the room, he motioned for the others to follow him as they were walked out of the airport to the road in front of the building where a large SUV awaited them with a single Syrian solider to drive it. Otto got into the back passenger seat before speaking to the others. "Two to a seat." He said as the others loaded them self's on, he spoke something in Arabic to the driver who started the engine and began to drive before he turned to the all of them, Tyler, Maine, Adam, Alkura and Reginald. "Now if you got questions ask them now that we are passed the main hurdle of this whole endeavor."

Reginald "Madeline" Ove
Interactions - Otto (@Dakota K5)
When Otto finally spoke to them, feeling of relief flooded his body, as Reginald tried to catch every single word Otto was saying. Singularly nodding, Reginald then nearly gasped when Otto whispered on his ear - whispered something, that literally blasted his head off into stratosphere.
So it was not hallucination - he does have strange affinity with light.

Apparently, there was no time to think about how horrible situation he was in was, so he quietly followed instructions of Otto. Temperature outside was horrifyingly hot, as sun was blazing upon his uncovered neck and face. When the loaded the car - two at the seat as Otto said - and it started driving in unknown direction, Otto finally said that they could ask their questions. Reginald seemed to be first one to wake up from silencing stun, as he blurted out quickly.

"Well, assuming that you will answer our every question, then, honestly, what the heck?" Reginald was looking deep into eyes of Otto, like if he was seeing through him, seeing his soul - trait he inherited from his mother - as he continued "I understand that price of life is uncountable and highly over any material goods, needs and laws, but breaking out of a military base, stealing a huge cargo airplane - and probably breaking through all known and unknown barriers of national airspaces - bringing us to country - obviously with modest Arabic society - and searching for shelter in it... well, I think it's too much for freedom, is it?" Reginald stopped, breathing lightly, as he said all that mostly on one-two breathes. He shortly continued "So, as a final conclusion, may I ask, what the heck?! What is this place, what is that organization that kept us in there, and, obviously, is now chasing us through whole world? And, most important question for me, why you saved me too, as I'm nohow affiliated with you, any of your teammates or that so-called organization?"

Reginald continued to deeply look into Otto's eyes, awaiting answer. His cheeks were red, fists somehow clenched hardly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maine
Maine stared at Alkura, somewhat insulted by her comment. "Ouch... I can't believe you would accuse me of something like that." In the back of his head Nyx broke out in laughter. However, the moment of smiling was quickly cut short by Tyler's comment followed by the reemergence of Otto. Oh they didn't kill him....

Before he could really comment on anything they were once again thrown on jeeps transported to God knows where. Suddenly when the questions were opened, one of the new people burst out in confusion. Who the hell is the other new guy? Maine asked Nyx. "No idea, people are calling him Russian though." Alright then. This kid knows nothing, where did we grab him?

Maine looked straight at Reginald, a serious look on his face as he started to answer his question. "Alright kid it's obvious you are pretty new here so let me help you. First of all I have no idea why you were grabbed and I'm absolutely clueless how you ended up with us; however there are some things I do know. We are former members of what was known as Eternally Immortal or the E.I as we called it. Basically they were a group focused on world domination. They found all of us one way or another and gave us various powers which you will eventually find out. That is until we invaded North Korea then learned how they conducted business. I tried to leave and nearly got my spine torn out before being thrown in a jail. It was then that we were apparently broken out by that guy who wants to kill me," he pointed straight at Otto," and now we are in Syria. That answered your question?" he finished staring now at Otto. "Nice job" Nyx commented in his head.

"Now I have a question for you. Why the hell did you save me? Didn't you swear to tear my body when I left?" he questioned. It was a strange turn of events that didn't make sense. How could you go from calling a person a traitor to saving them......​

Alkura

Alkura continued to say nothing once Otto came back in, removing the handcuffs and whispering into each of their ears that they shouldn't use any of the powers they had.

Simple for me..... not having powers and all.....

Not quite true. I mean, I technically count right? Besides, you haven't even seen the effects of the upgraded serum.

Alkura rolled her eyes. The girl named Asola that was in her head wasn't even a power. If anything it just made her crazier then anyone else.

Alkura remained silent until finally they were at the vehicle, and Otto plainly stated two to a seat. She didn't trust a single male member of this group enough to sit two to a seat in close quarters like that, so she stuck close to Tyler. It would be easier to simply sit with the woman during the ride. (More like safer, but lets move past that.) And so Alkura ended up sitting with the woman as the vehicle trundled down the road towards the destination Otto had set. Quietly. Ignoring the fact that she felt wildly out of place within this group.

The Second Founder "Cal"

Cal lifted the captain off his feet, his hand a steel grip around the immortal's throat.

"They got away? I thought I left you with plenty of men to guard both the perimeter, watch the two remaining commanders, and guard the cells."

The man struggled for breath, then after a moment, choked out a reply.

"We.... tried...... guard change..... the gap.... they took advantage..... of it-"

His attempt to continue was cut off as Cal finished pinching the man's airway shut, preventing any sound from escaping.

"You have failed me in a most unfortunate way."
Cal threw the officer aside, and he scrambled to stand up.
"Get out of my sight. You are relieved of your command, effective immediately, and demoted to private. Go do something you might be actually profficient at, like cleaning dishes."

The man scrambled out of the room, and two more came in. The office Cal was in was decorated luxuriously, a left over gift from the North Korean Dictator that had been in office here previously. Cal took a seat at the desk, folded his hands, and looked at the first one. He was an intelligence officer, that much made clear by the patch on his shoulder.

"Well, what is the news then? Have you found them? More importantly, have you found the girl?"
The man shook his head.

"The commanders escaped, with the second founder's daughter in tow. During the following hours we scrambled to find them, but the only clue we got was an eviscerated officer and a missing plane. The plane's tracker was under maintenance, so we don't know where they went. I'm sorry sir."

Cal sighed. It would be a headache to find them. If only the damn NK hadn't activated the nuclear weapons stockpile, he might have had time to actually catch them.

"Fine, what about the puppet territories?"

The man nodded, and then handed Cal a stack of papers, each detailing a different country.

All the countries that had been set up are swearing to support and form with the new coalition, led by our former North Korea. Most of Asia has conformed, save India, the entirey of North America and South America have conformed save Mexico, and they are placing troops on that particular border to launch an invasion. The U.K., France, Spain, Germany, and a host of their neighbors have sworn allegiance, and most of Africa save South Africa and Zimbabwe have also conformed. We have successfully formed the Coalition, all that is left is to force others to conform now."
Cal nodded, and placed the papers off to the side, before pointing at the other man.

"What is the state of our forces? How soon before we can move? And what is the status on those hunter killer teams I need disaptched after the fugitives? And the status of the deployment of the serum to the general population."
The man stepped forward and also presented Cal with a stack of papers.

"Sir, we have done as you instructed and prepped the hunter killer teams. They are standing by to dispatch. Our forces are at full strength, and they are currently reforming and assembling. They can be rearmed and resupplied to move out within two days. Given another day we can be in any position we need to be at across the globe. The serum deployment is being accepted gladly, and those who don't accept it gladly are having it forcefully administered. On top of that, a large group of recruits have volunteered to join, the have been administered the military serum, recorded, and then placed within the training program as protocol demands. They will make up an additional four divisions that will be ready to deploy within three months."

Cal nodded silently, then spoke.

"Dispatch the hunter killer teams. Their orders on what to do with the fugitives still stand."

Both men nodded and silently excused themselves, leaving. Cal was left alone with his thoughts once more. He mulled over the thoughts of what had happened over the past few days, and over all, one thought stayed at the fore front of his mind.

And so it has begun.... the first immortal civil war."

Otto White
Interaction: Reginald and Maine
Addressed: Tyler, Alkura, Adam and Nyx
-

He looked at Reginald first. "You can cut the whole thousand yard stare thing out kid, I've seen men and women much more intimidating then yourself try and stare me down and about zero that were able to intimidate me with it. As for your questions well Maine summed it up pretty well as to who we are but as to why I grabbed you though. I may be violent at times but I still feel sympathy and if you had been left you would of been worked on like a lab rat, probably trained to hunt down the rest of us or to attempt to at least." As Otto spoke the landscape around them began to shift, the large paved road they had been on narrowed out into a two lane highway and the large stone and brick buildings destroyed and otherwise that made up the Syrian capital faded away as the building started to appear more and more made of sandstone and clay as they neared nearer to the old city. "As for you Maine, if you want me to tear your arm off and beat you to death with it we can still do that or you can accept that you said some words that angered me deeply and I made a threat I never really intended on keeping and I got no problem with Nyx but I bet she would take exception to me attempting to harm you." He finished speaking to the former GI before he turned around and looked forward.
-
It had been about thirty minutes since they had started to drive and they were nearing their destination, the others didn't see it but Otto did. A three story building made of sandstone and clay rose ahead of them, a perimeter of seven foot high walls surrounded the building. They stopped in front of the walls and the gate that lead to the building proper. "Alright everybody pile out." Otto spoke to the group as he got out of the large SUV while speaking a thank you in Arabic to the driver who drove off and back towards the city when they had all gotten out, he began to walk through the gate assuming the others were following him. As they walked through the gate they passed two mounds of dirt with a wood tablet sticking out of both, Otto looked at them as something passed in his eye's before walking on and turning around to face the rest of the group when he stood in front of the door. "Welcome to Castle White." He spoke with an exaggerated bow and and fake English accent to try and get some smiles out of the group before he turned to the door and opened it.
-
As the door opened to the first floor it was revealed what was inside, to the left was a kitchenette area holding a stove, refrigerator and drawers that held kitchen utensils and cooking supplies. To the left was a entertainment area, it held a television and radio with several seats some dvds were near the TV some being Arabic made and others being Western made. He again turned to the group. "First floor is what you see, cooking and living area. Power and water is taken from the main grids in the city, second floor is a planning area, maps and info on the players in the area and the greater Syrian area though some of it may be out of date. Finally the third floor has the bedrooms, ten of them to be exact so all of us are able to have our own. They all have a bathroom with showers and washer dryer combinations, a door is also up there to the roof." He finished as he thought about anything else he might need to share with them at the moment. "Alright, here's the thing. This place hasn't been used for a few years so we got no food or clothes so that's a problem but an easy one to fix, there is a open air market just to the north of here. They sell almost everything from food to weapons, Reginald, Adam I want you two to go to the Market and buy non perishables. Tyler you and I will go and get the perishables from the Market." He said as he took a chair and stood on it, he pushed up a tile in the roof and grabbed a black suitcase from the ceiling before stepping off the chair. He set it on the counter and opened it revealing the large number of Syrian pounds inside. "We are going to use the local currency, it would be more efficient to use dollars but that would raise to many eyebrows. Also buy some clothes for yourselves while Tyler and I do the same, Maine I want you to stay here to rest and recover a bit more and to watch the place. Tell me your cloth size and I will get you some stuff." Otto finished before he threw a wad of bills to Adam and Reginald, he did the same for Tyler and took some himself. He looked at Alkura. "You can stay here with Maine and Nyx, go with Adam and Reginald or come with Tyler and myself. Either way here's some spending money." He said as he threw the teen some money as well.

Reginald "Madeline" Ove
Interactions - Otto (@Dakota K5), Adam (@Kurogane86)
Reginald nearly began explaining, that the stare is inherited, is a trait that can't be forgotten, and he does it not on purpose, but he decided to quietly ignore that note in Otto's speech. After he finished, Reginald leaned over on the window, looking out on the buildings. Adventures with mystic van continued!

When they arrived to the giant house, Reginald's jaw nearly fell open, as he had never been to personal buildings this big. He tried to hold himself from looking around hysterically, but still threw amazed gazes towards various interior details. When Otto came to mention on going to market, Reginald slightly nodded, and walked to a person called Adam.

"Welp, I guess I am going with you to the market." Reginald did something that looked like some odd crooked smile, as he hadn't proper control over his face due to some circumstances, and quickly caught the money. "Oh wait! Otto, where can I change my krona and aurar?"

Maine
Maine said nothing after Otto explained everything, the only thought through his mind was I hate that guy. "You and me both." Nyx added. However, when they approached the building, both their jaws dropped. The change from the nearly empty desert to the giant mansion like structure was sudden and surprising to Maine. The last time he was in the Middle East, he was on a pretty crappy forward operating base, but this was going to be a nice change of pace for him. While he was lost in though, Nyx quickly rose from the shadows and moved along with the group.

As Otto toured the house, Maine stood in silence, taking in everything. Nyx on the other hand was already raiding the entertainment center. "Holy Shit! They have Star Wars! And the original ones too!!" When jobs were assigned, Maine was in no way disappointed that he was stuck. He guessed Otto didn't want him screwing stuff up so he was placed on house arrest. "Well at least I can finally get a shower. I'm pretty sure I still have blood on my chest...." he muttered moving upstairs to get a shower.

The Star Wars opening fanfare blared as Nyx plopped on a seat. Looking over at Alkura she proposed "Hey. Movie just started wanna join?"

Otto, Tyler, & Alkura

Tyler remained silent when Otto returned and removed all of their handcuffs. He didn't have to tell her not to use her abilities, she already knew that. Her lips were still sealed as they were loaded into a military SUV. Alkura apparently decided that they would be sitting together in a seat which meant that the other girl was practically on top of her. Since it was two to a chair, Tyler just gave up trying to share it and grabbed Alkura by the legs and waist and just lifted her onto her own lap so the girl was basically just sitting on her lap. Even with another body on top of her it was more comfortable this way and they were not fighting for seat space. Plus, this little girl was pretty small so she wasn't really a problem. Though Tyler said nothing about it, she was kind of surprised that the younger girl had wanted to sit with her even after Tyler had pretty much told her to shut up earlier. It was mature of Alkura to not take it personally.

When she was as comfortable as she could get, she leaned back in the seat and closed her eyes to relax. She could still hear the others talking, the negative banter between Otto and Maine starting to annoy her. Luckily, they cut themselves off and for a while, everyone was silent. It didn't take as long as she thought it would, but they finally arrived and as soon as the door opened, Tyler picked Alkura up princess style and stepped out of the vehicle. As soon as her feet were on the ground, she set the smaller girl back down to stand on her own. Carrying her out of the SUV was just easier and faster. She didn't hesitate to follow Otto toward the building, hoping with everything she had that this place had hot, running water. She was in desperate need of a shower. When Otto mentioned showers Tyler internally fist-pumped the sky in joy.

Tyler caught the stack of money that was thrown at her and tucked it into her pocket, nodding in agreement with Otto's plan. As a blue chick though, she feared how easily she would be spotted in an open market. People would stare. It worried her that she would be so obvious out in the open, especially if the E.I. had drone or something out looking for them. She supposed now was as good a time as any to test out a technique she had been working on. Tyler slowly let herself warm up, doing so at a slow pace and deliberately trying to keep herself from bursting into flames. The more she heated up, the more the blue skin tone and hair color started to recede until her skin, hair, and eyes were back to their normal colors. She had been practicing this alone for a while, but it was hard to do. Staying like this for a long period of time was energy-consuming and it was difficult to keep the perfect balance of heat that kept her from going up in flames from too much heat or turning blue again if she didn't produce enough. It was something she had to focus on quite a bit. She moved to stand by the door, waiting to move out.

Alkura gave out a little bit of a surprised yelp when she was moved from her position next to Tyler to on her lap. She had halfways expected it, but she didn't think the woman would simply move her. The strength with which she did so belied the frame of Tyler. She had picked her up without much effort at all.

Alkura remained silent until they reached their new home. At which point she let out another surprised yelp as she was picked up by the woman again, this time as if she were some kind of princess out of a fairy tale and Tyler was the hero of this story. When Alkura was put down, she followed and listened to Otto for a moment, before almost completely losing interest and letting her mind wander. She didn't even blink when she saw the money get thrown at her. She simply caught it, still lost in thought.

However, when her name was said and a choice presented to her. She snapped out of lala land and looked at Otto.

"Who do I want to go with? Well..... I uh..... I'll go with you and Tyler."

Alkura said nothing else, instead choosing to once again get lost in lala land, and stuffing the wad of pounds in her pocket.

Otto looked at all of them before focusing on Tyler and Alkura. He was fascinated as he felt Tyler's temperature rise and her skin gaining its color back. "Well, that's a fancy trick Tyler, a useful one as well." He noted, Otto knew that some people had been giving Tyler odd looks due to her skin pigmentation but the people of this land were too weary to care. He noted that Alkura was spacing out. He snapped his fingers near her to get her attention. "Alkura, I get you probably got things on your mind but this place, it's the Wild West out here and a good number of human traffickers out here and you are a prime target for them." Otto spoke to the teen, he had seen what happens to women out here if they were sold as a slave and it was horrific. "Other than that, are we ready?" He asked the two.

Tyler glanced over at Otto and simply nodded, trying to keep focus on her temperature. She was getting close to the average 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit. The fact that she normally ran so much colder now was part of the reason for her skin color. That and oxygen deprivation. She nodded again to Otto's question about being ready. "Let's go." She then strode out the door, but hung back once outside, not sure how they were going to get to the market. Would they walk or was there a vehicle for them to take?

Alkura's eyes went wide when Otto spoke about human trafficking. She had never been to a third world country after all, so it was a relatively new concept that stepping out into the streets would be so dangerous that it held the possibility of being turned into a slave.

Suddenly Alkura found herself glad that she was in the presence of the viking like man. Since as far as she knew she was pretty much defenseless when it came to fighting in general. Still, the white test uniform from the E.I., dirty though it was, would make it make her stand out as much as the two jungle BDU dressed people she was going with.

She sighed, and nodded.

"Yeah, i'll keep my guard up."

She then followed Tyler out the door.

Otto followed out behind the two females of the group and out into the harsh heat of the Syrian desert. "The market is a quarter of a mile north or so, walking is our best bet luckily it is just a strait shot up the road we came in on." He spoke as he walked out of the gate on the wall and took a turn right onto the road leading the market. "We will get some looks but generally if you got money the people of the market don't question what you are doing or how you look."

If it was only that far, then going shopping at this location would be incredibly simple. Tyler could easily run that distance. She stuffed her hands into her pockets and turned in Otto's direction to follow him, meandering down the road leisurely on her way to the market with Otto and Alkura. "So, Kid." She didn't look Alkura's way, but it was obvious she was talking to her. "How old are you?"

Alkura followed after Tyler, stopping so that both Otto and Tyler could get ahead of her. Along the way she let her mind wander, despite what Otto had warned her about, but snapped out of it when Tyler called her "kid". Alkura cocked her head to the side at the question, feeling slightly mischievous, she thought for a moment about giving the woman a casually vague answer, if anything it was because Tyler called her a kid, however she remembered what the woman had done to the camera, and fearing for her face, spoke truthfully.

"I'm fifteen. And my name is Alkura, don't call me kid. You aren't my father."

As they all walked Otto stayed quiet as Alkura and Tyler spoke to each other, he had nothing to say as his eyes scanned the road ahead and the building around them. The war was never far away no matter where you were in Syria and the rebels were fond of using snipers and IEDs in the area they were in, the rebels thought that if they disrupted traffic into the main city from the old city they would be able to choke the capital out but it never worked. They were nearing the market and the sounds of voices bartering, food cooking and animals bleating filled the air.

Tyler threw a semi-sharp look at the younger girl, but after a moment of that stoic stare a small smile lifted one side of her lips. Feisty. "How the hell was I supposed to know your name? You showed up mid-battle and were dragged away while I was being arrested." Fifteen, huh. Young. Young enough for the child to think that she was old enough. Tyler's students used to act the same way, thinking they knew everything. They were normally just brats in need of a whooping. Tyler glanced over at Otto, quirking up at eyebrow just slightly. Why did they have to watch over the pre-teen again? She turned her attention back to the road ahead of her, glancing from people to random animals and around. She didn't look too much, trying to keep her eyes straight ahead as if she belonged and just looking to find some fresh fruits and veggies.

Alkura flinched, thinking she was about to get from the sharp look she received. Then she noticed that the woman was smiling, And then she spoke and hit her with the facts of the situation. Alkura gave a sheepish smile and laughed a bit.

"Oh yeah..... I forget that I know more about you guys then you do me some times....."

Otto raised his hand to get the attention of a man with a donkey that was tied to a cart, he spoke some words in Arabic to the man who nodded and shook Otto's hand. He looked back to Tyler and Alkura. "Load anything you want onto this cart, this man will hold and transport our things as we buy them and take them back to the compound." Otto spoke as he began looking at some of the male clothes on sale, ranging from traditional sets of robes to the latest in fashion trends. He bought a few sets of shirts and pants along with some other articles for himself and put them in the cart. "Feel free to spend you two, money isn't an issue at the moment in time." He said to the other two.

The fact that Alkura knew more about them was a tiny bit disturbing. Had the founders been telling her about them while they were separated? That thought was a little worrisome. Tyler glanced at the girl briefly, so quickly that Alkura probably wouldn't notice it had happened. She stayed in close proximity to Otto at first until he had convinced someone to cart around their things. When Otto gave the go-ahead to start shopping, Tyler nodded and wandered off toward a clothing stand. She felt that she stood out too much in the fatigues. Finding a couple pairs of typical Western clothes, she tossed them into the cart, making sure to throw in a baseball cap. She also made sure to get a traditional style, long-sleeved, baby blue tunic top with black pants and a black hijab. She didn't plan on wearing those in reality but if something happened and she needed to blend in with a crowd or hide her features for any reason, she would be willing to switch it up. After the clothes, she made her way to a food stand and started loading up of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as some bread. She took as much as her arms could carry before getting it to the cart, and then went back for more. They did have a lot of people to feed, a few of which were still in their growing stages. It didn't take Tyler long to finish shopping for necessities and when she was done, she stuffed her hands into her pockets and stood near the cart, letting her eyes wander to just look at random stuff at nearby carts. Jewelry, clothes, foods…. Her gaze stopped, locked on one cart in particular. There she spotted a certain dagger that gave her pause. She didn't know what it was but she knew she liked it. Tyler stepped up to the cart. Picking the Janbiya up, she pulled it from its sheath and looked down its curved blade. She tested its sharpness on her own hand before determining that she was pleased with it. Tyler quickly paid for it, tucked it into her belt, and moved back to the cart to wait for the others to finish.

Adam Kane

Adam watched as everyone went their seperate ways. He turned to face Reginald. "Yeah. Let's um get going." Adam was a little nervous going with this guy, he was a little creepy. He didn't look like he was really comfortable being around people. Adam reached for the big wad of money, he was eager to get a new shirt since he was still wearing his torn uniform.

Adam headed for the door that's when he heared Reginald ask about some weird stuff called a crona and aura something or other. "What's that?" Adam asked confused, he suddenly realized it was rude to ask. "Sorry nevermind. Let's go." Adam tried his best to cinch up his shirt to look presentable in the market. Adam was looking forward to getting some normal clothes.

Reginald "Madeline" Ove
Interactions - Adam (@Kurogane86)
Reginald turned into way of Adam, smiling a wide smile - he finally regained control over himself, as shock disappeared.

"Oh, it's alright! It's okay to ask. I hadn't normal conversation in years" Reginald had free speech, not bothering to tell such personal stuff "Krona and aurar are money unit of Iceland - I'm from there. One krona is equal to 100 aurar" Reginald continued, explaining carefully, trying to be as friendly as possible - it was obviously hard "Krona is also going in Sweden, but it's called differently - kronor, and goes with öre. Krona on my native Iceland is called kronur, and goes with aurar. Krona, under different names, also goes in number of Scandinavian countries." Reginald finished, searching for coins in his pants - but wait, where were they. Reginald stopped, his face not showing any emotion, as it quickly changed to fear. He looked through his clothes - no money, not even slight thought about money.

"Damnit! They stole my money - not like I had an entire bank in my pants, but it's still significant." Reginald said, but then added, after a longish silence "Maybe that's for good - that organization would probably notice if some random teenager would exchange Iceland money in Syria"

Reginald looked on his partner, and continued to walk with him. Maybe he could find some good stuff at the market - his rapier obviously needed an upgrade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.