Welcome to E.I. (Eternally Immortal) Group IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler turned to watch Otto go right for it, injecting the serum into himself without much hesitation at all. She winced a little at the sight of the needle going into his arm. Silently, she waited to see what his reaction would be. It didn't appear too bad. She watched the other two men as they also took the mystery drug. Their reactions were all different. Definitely something fit for the Sci-Fi channel. She made sure to keep plenty distance between herself and the mouthy Asian man who'd been shot. His reaction to the injection had her on her toes.

Finally, she reached for her own syringe, wishing someone would just do it for her so she didn't have to be the one to poke herself with a needle. A chill escaped down her spine as she stared into the blue liquid she was about to use. Frowning at the object, she eventually turned the needle to her arm and pressed in, clenching her teeth at the terrible sensation she had hated ever since she was a child. When she'd finished injecting the strange concoction, she carefully placed the needle back on its pedestal, taking a brief moment to look at the masked man in front of them. They were sure giving him what he wanted without much fight.

Her eyes didn't linger long before she turned and made her way to the wall to sit herself against it, following Otto's lead in case she had a bad reaction as well. She sat in silence for a few minutes, pulling her knees up into her chest to get comfortable. She could tell when she was finally getting some sort of effect when her head began to spin and a wave of vertigo hit her. Her head drooped a few times before she would try to lift it again, wanting to keep her eyes on the room around her. But she couldn't keep her head up for long and eventually let it fall onto her knees. Her stomach lurched painfully, making her feel like she was going to vomit. After a while the sensations began to subside but she didn't lift her head, afraid the world would start spinning again. Luckily, she had made it through without hurling.

Last edited:
???

The masked man chuckled as he watched each take the serum.

"Ah, and now the pieces fall into place. Welcome to my world."

The man chuckled once more, then pointed at himself.

"I am known as the Second founder, one of three leaders of the group that you are now a part of."

He pointed at Tyler, and spoke to her regardless of whether she was listening.

"You'll be training under the third founder, you'll be working to exert control over the wind and flames, good luck getting your founder to teach you too much in one day, he's just as lazy as you are."

He turned to Yates, and pointed at him.

"You, you'll be learning under me Yates, your affinity is with the light and dark of this world."

After that he turned to Otto White, and pointed to him.

"You'll be training under the same teacher Ms. Haak is, once again, good luck, you'll need it."

With that done, he turned to the "bum"

"And as for you, you'll be training under me as well bum, slack off and next time i'll put a 50. Caliber armor piercing tracer round up your ass, it'll hurt like hell and you'll survive, wonderful right?"

With that done he pointed to a little doorway that opened up in the wall behind him. Through the doorways was a hallway that lead down and had several rooms branching off it.

"Down there is the mess hall, gym, library, pool, firearms range, combat arena and a variety of other places that you may visit in your free time. If you choose to spar with each other in the combat arena, make sure you don't take it too far, while it is nearly impossible to kill each other, you could still do it."

Snapping once, the little plate begin to descend.

"For now, mingle amongst yourself, i'll return in an hour or two, be prepared for training by then."

Reactions: Kurogane86
Otto White
He listened to the man and his assignment to a third founder as they were called who was said to be lazy by the man known as the second founder, he rolled his neck to the side to look at his fellow trainee Tyler Haak who had also taken a seat after taking her serum. He turned again to watch the second founder descend back underground like he was sinking on that little platform and Otto just shook his head.

-interaction: Tyler Haak-

"Well this is fun ain't it?" He said with a bit of sarcasm before he turned to Tyler. "So what's your story friend? I mean ya I read the file that was displayed but it's always nicer to hear it from the person themselves as you don't get all the...emotions from reading about a person rather then here them tell their own tale. So I ask again what's your story?" Otto figured it would be best to get to know the person he would be learning with first rather then the others, find out any quirks or personality traits that would be best to learn before it mattered then when it was of vital importance.

As soon as the metal doors closed behind the founder Daisuke flipped off the door and uttered some curse words in Japanese. He faced the rest and shook his head. "What an asshole right? I mean what kind of guy just shoots people without warning."

Daisuke put his hand on his stomach feeling the spot where a bullet wound should be. "This is amazing. But why the whole show? If he would have just asked I would have took his miracle drug."

Tyler's ears perked as the masked man, now known as The Second Founder, spoke to her. She listened while fighting off another wave of nausea. Yaaayyy… She thought to herself with the utmost sarcasm. At least she was grouped with someone else from the four; that made her feel a little better. As the Founder dropped below once again, Tyler slowly lifted her forehead off her knees, letting her skull fall back to make contact with the wall behind it. Her eyelids drooped heavily as she suddenly felt fatigue overwhelm her. She desperately wanted a nap and a shower but was uncertain when they would have to be ready for so-called training. Absently she wondered what that entailed; again wishing that she had a hair tie with her to put her hair back in case there was actual physical training.

Tyler barely glanced at Daisuke, wondering if he would talk so much the entire time they were locked up here or if there might be any peace at some point. Was it not obvious to him that they were being watched? Why else would the masked man have popped out so conveniently just as they all converged in the center room? Watch him get shot again. Immortal or not, that has to hurt. The question that nagged her was if he really would have just taken some random drug if asked without being forced to do it by a similar life and death situation. Why would he be willing to do something like that so easily?

Her head tilted, her gaze sliding over to land on Otto, the man that was speaking to her now. This was the first person she had seen after waking up and he seemed nice enough. But what story? It was just as the Second Founder had said, her life was utterly uninteresting. She let her head sway side to side slowly, a lame attempt at shaking her head. "No story. As he already said, my life is unremarkable. I'm just a fitness teacher and coach." Her mind wandered a little as she said the words. My students… They'll be allowed to skip running laps for a few days due to the disappearance of their teacher. Those little… Ugh. Please, someone make them run laps while I'm gone.

After taking a moment to adjust, she slowly stood up, keeping a hand on the wall when she wobbled on her feet from the short wave of vertigo that hit. Troublesome… Holding back a sigh, she looked up to glance at the men around her. She'd get killed here, or severely beat. The Second Founder was obviously trigger-happy as well, she could easily do something to piss him off and get shot – or worse. "So… What about you then?" She asked, directing her question to Otto and turning her sights back on him to let him know that she was speaking to him specifically.

Last edited:
Maine Yates
Once the wave of pain passed over Maine stood from the ground, still shaking from the visions. Once up he stared straight at the masked man, or as he introduced himself, the Second Founder. This man would be the one who would "train" him for something.... But for what. The questions didn't stop for Maine, yet there was no way to answer them... Yet...

Maine approached the leaving man trying to quickly cut him off. It was still difficult as he was will still recovering from the drug.

"Sir, I have a few questions to ask if you want to talk now, or do you want to talk later?"

Few questions. That's an understatement.

@conman2163

???

The masked man said nothing, but shook his head as the platform lowered into the floor. For now at least he would not be answering anything. As he had said before, he'd return in an hour or two.

"As I said, I will return in an hour or two. For now, take a shower, get some food, and ready yourself for training."

With that the two little halves of the floor closed, sealing the masked man off from the other four.

Otto White
Interaction: Tyler Haak.
-
She didn't really give him anything other then what the file had said was pretty much to her, Otto knew that their was more to it that just a plain Jane gym teacher but he wouldn't push the issue for now. He watched her eye's as her thoughts seemed to drift away from their conversation but to what he didn't know, maybe a loved one back home or to her current situation though what ever the thought was it left her as she stood up shakily while she regained her balance from the effects of the serum. Her eye's went to the others in the room as she regarded them in thought while Otto kept his attention on her eye's, she returned her attention to him again and asked about him.
-
He stood up and stretched listening for the distinct pops from his back that had been hounding him for a few years now but noticed that they didn't happen. "Hmm...odd." He thought before he turned to face Tyler to answer her. "What about me? Hmm, short version is that I was a normal average Joe until 2011 to 2012ish when I sold all my possessions and bought a plane ticket and went to fight with the rebels in the Syrian civil war." He ran a hand through his beard before he kept speaking. "I then went to Iraq to fight daesh as the Iraqis called it though the west called it isis, I bounced between Syria and Iraq for a few years before leaving when the fighting was done. After that I just kinda went where the war was and fought for whoever was in the right though it was never black and white when it came to who was good or bad, I was in Belarus when government troops hit the building I was in with mortars then I woke up here." He leaned against the wall while his mind drifted to a meal and shower and his internal debate on which he wanted first. "So ya that's my story up until this moment and now it seems i'm going to be doing more of the same here." He added as he thought on the situation at hand.

Daisuke Hirragi

Daisuke had already ventured into the "living quarters of the compound. He ran into different areas, yelling out what he had found as he went. "It's pretty bland here just white, minimalistic decorum everywhere. It's like a high class prison for white collar criminals, but you know minus the big screen t.v., game room, juice bar etc." He looked back at Maine. "Yeah I did time in one of those places for 2 days. That is until they realised they made a mistake, case of the wrong Asian guy." Daisuke chuckled to himself. "Yeah Long story short by the time they realized their mistake the other Asian guy was already a prison bitch."

Daisuke continued to look around. He made his way to the kitchen. "Woah Its like a fat camps fridge? I once had a job at a fat camp same types of foods. High protein, high nutrient. Damn and I could really go for something sweet right now." He reached up to check the freezer when he spotted the blood from before on his arm, he then looked back he left a trail of blood everywhere.

"Oh. That's my bad guys. I um forgot I was shot." He looked at Tyler. "It's cool though I don't have anything." He tapped his junk. "Yup disease free, not even crabs. Not bad for a drifter right?"

Tyler listened to Otto as he spoke, pushing herself away from the wall slowly to test how well she did on her own legs. It seemed the vertigo was slowly wearing off. When he had finished, she turned her whole body to face him this time instead of just barely glancing his way. It sounded like he had quite a rough last decade. A soldier. Whether legitimate or not, this makes him the second fighter in this room. Even the former Yakuza could have a history in violence. This made her the only one without that experience. However, she was a fitness coach. Even without the violent past, she could easily be trained. The evidence that there would in fact be a war was mounting. "So you believe we'll be fighting a war." She paused, mulling it over in her head a little. "You're wrong." Her own skin appeared to be paling considerably. Despite the obvious signs, this would not be a war. "We'll be leading an extermination." She began, talking more to herself, but Otto would be close enough to hear her. "No one will be powerful enough to stop what we've already become by taking that drug, let alone what we will become through further training." Her eyes glazed over a little, picturing the battle that would come. Remembering how the Asian guy…Daisuke… had healed so quickly from a gunshot wound, she nearly shuddered. "We'll be unstoppable…" She muttered.

Again, she peeked back at the other participants. How far were they all willing to go? How far was she willing to go? Tyler pushed the negative thoughts away long enough to look back up at Otto and give him a very small smile – a rare sight for anyone who knew her - though the expression showed little joy at all. "Anyway, I look forward to working with you. I hope to learn a lot from you." Absently, she was already wondering how many more participants there would be aside from the four here. Even with only the four and the Founders, of which they had been told there were three, no one else would have any chance. An indestructible group, even a small squadron, was still unstoppable. Seven immortal warriors could cause more damage than any army. Hmm… I feel like I've read about seven immortal warriors somewhere before. From an old legend maybe. Perhaps the seven attributes of man from Hinduism. Or the seven deadly sins from the Christian belief system. Many cultures had a belief about seven immortals. Even Chinese mythology had its own story about them. It didn't matter. Before the end, they would probably recruit more.

By the time she could focus back on the current situation again, she could hear Daisuke talking. STILL. He never shut up apparently. Her serious mood, turned a tad annoyed but she said nothing to him at first, until he started supposedly talking to her, touching his own privates in an obvious manner. "I'm a lesbian." She finally spoke, keeping her eyes locked on his, her face remaining as serious as could be. Her stoic demeanor made it pretty easy for her to lie most of the time. She was, in fact, not a lesbian. But she would become one before dealing with that guy.

Last edited:
Otto White
Interaction: Tyler Haak, Daisuke Hirragi:
He thought on Tyler's words, she was right they would be unstoppable if what that founder had said was true. He nodded and gave and easy grin at her statement of looking forward to working with him and learning from him, it wasn't that often he was treated with more then open hostility at worst and quiet suspicion at best.
He saw how Daisuke ran around like a chicken with it's head cutoff while he looked at all the things they had available to them, from his off hand story about a stint in a prison after mistaken identity and his apology for the blood and then a rather...piss poor attempt to hit on Tyler by tapping his crotch and telling her he was clean but her response was what made Otto react.
-
"Well that was cold Tyler, at least we know he's clean though from what that second founder fellow said that serum more then likely cured anything any of us did have if at all." He said to her before a laugh escaped his lips. "Heh, it does always seem to be the pretty ones wouldn't you say Daisuke?" He asked turning his attention to the Asian man now. "So what's your story Daisuke? Your file said you were a drifter and a former associate of the Yakuza I also see all of your fingers so imma guess that if you were in deep with them you were a fairly competent member or very new. Imma also guess you did something you weren't suppose to and you were on the run as a drifter. Though i'm probably wrong, guessing someones past wasn't always my best attribute and it still ain't so why don't you share since we're all learning new things about each other." Otto had a bad first impression of Daisuke but he would need to get to know him to figure out if that initial impression was deserved or not.
-
While he waited for the man to respond Otto's thoughts turned to more practical things, particularly how they were to be armed and if they had a choice in what their kits contained though he doubted they would be going on any assignments until they had a somewhat rudimentary understanding and use of these suppose powers that they now all had. "I wonder if I will be able to get a Winchester like the one I had in the middle east?" He thought to himself as he watched and waited for Daisuke to speak.

Daisuke Hirragi

Daisuke had removed his blood soaked shirt and tossed it into the garbage. He had found a mop and bucket after searching the area. He filled it with hot water and soap then started mopping up his own blood. 'This is kind of messed up, mopping g up my own blood from a fatal gunshot.'

That's when he heard Otto talking "yeah, always. Like one time I was on a ferry and I thought this Classy beauty was looking at me. Long story short she was checking out this busy high school girl behind me."

As he continued to clean he heard Otto ask about his past. "Yeah well just like it says. I'm from a small rice farm in the sticks. I didn't want to die a farmer so I left. I started working as a repairman then got in with the boss of the Yakuza. Anyways lots of stuff happened and I learnt alot of things, but one day saved the boss and his kid. They were so grateful the sent me to America. Ever since I've been taking in the sites, the charm living one huge adventure."

Daisuke had just about finished mopping when he looked at the quiet soldier. "Well looks like your up Maine where you from? Maine?"

Maine Yates​

Maine was still processing the response from the Second Founder. He had so many questions and yet he had to keep waiting. Well orders were orders.

Maine didn't really involve himself in the situation behind him. He heard a few things here and there, some a bit interesting. Then the Yakuza guy called over to him. Quite frankly the guy was pretty annoying and needed to shut up and be put in his place. But at the same time, Maine didn't want to start a fight. However he was pissing everyone off....

"Well first off, don't call me Maine. Call me Yates or Germaine. Only my friends can call me that and you are the closest thing away from a friend. Second, I am not from Maine. You would know that and the fact that the lady over there is lying about being a lesbian if you actually read our profiles. But because you don't know that, I'm guessing you are either an idiot who can't read or an idiot who isn't aware of his surrounding. Either way, could you please just shut up before I or some else here decides to put more that a single pistol round into your gut."

@Kurogane86

Tyler barely shrugged at Otto's comment, caring not whether she seemed frigid or not. If she had the ability to turn people into ice sculptures with just her words, she'd probably use it quite often. As Daisuke spoke, and he did so without a pause as she was already becoming used to, her eyes glanced around. She tapped her foot on the floor about where the Second Founder had vanished, wondering if one of those fancy doors would slide open. When nothing happened, she turned her focus elsewhere, moving along the rounded wall and running her fingers over it to feel for more seams where other doors might be. This place is impeccable. Quietly, she let out a sigh and leaned back against the wall, watching the guys interact. When Daisuke finally shut up she was surprised that he was actually answered by the one who had not said anything the whole time.

It seemed that at least Otto and Daisuke were convinced of the lie she had told but the other guy had actually paid attention to her boring profile, probably more than she had. He probably noted a part where it may have mentioned her cavorting with another one of the school's teachers. Mr. Briggs, math teacher and gym frequenter. The abs… Oh, the wonderful abs. She pulled her thoughts back to here and now, forcefully and regretfully. There was a scary amount of notes on those profiles. It was obvious that the people watching them had been doing so for a while and had been jotting down absolutely everything. She was curious how in depth the notes got. Anyway, when Soldier Yates revealed her lie, she could do nothing but look away to avoid any looks that may or may not come from Daisuke. If she couldn't convince him she was a lesbian, she would have to find another way to make sure he didn't bother her. He would probably jump anything with boobs.

"This is fun, let's do this again sometime." She muttered and rolled herself off the wall to go back into the room she had come out of. It was time for a shower at least and if she still had time after, she would grab some food. She let the door to her room fall shut behind her so she could get in the shower, praying to the powers that be that these weirdos that were keeping them all here were not watching their rooms. Everyone needed their privacy.

Otto White
Interaction: Daisuke Hirragi, Maine Yates.
Mentioned: Tyler Haak

-
He listened to Daisuke, Otto's mind relaxed as he had a few run in's with the Yakuza when he had spent some time in Japan and they were a pain in the ass for him. He watched as Daisuke called Maine to join their little groups session, first he was defensive about his name then he insulted Daisuke's intelligence for not reading Tyler's profile closely enough to tell she was in fact heterosexual. "Well I guess Tyler's going to need some other excuse to keep Daisuke's unrequited flirtations at bay." Otto thought with a mental sigh. As he looked at the two other men in the room judging them, his thoughts first went to Daisuke. "If what he says is true then his multi skill set is gonna be useful, he talks to much for his own good but that's probably how he gets out of situations he isn't able to handle himself." He then turned his gaze and thoughts to the solider now in the conversation. "A solider is a boon to us thought I am curious as to his skill set in battle but his attitude is shit." He finished his thoughts just in time to see Tyler slip away back to her room.
-
"That didn't answer the question Yates, and seeing as you and Daisuke are going to be training with each other I would suggest you and him find some common ground or both of you are going to have a shitty time. We know what your profile said bit at the same time I would like to hear it from the man himself or are you going to insult me as well for not giving all of the files a 100% analysis?" Otto asked feeling rather annoyed with Maine's attitude towards Daisuke even more so then his annoyance at Daisuke's inability to stop talking but then an idea hit him. "Actually scratch that, imma go take a shower then eat while you two chat, after all classmates should get to know each other first." Otto said before turning and walking to his room to shower.
-
His door slid open and shut with nary a sound as he made his way to the shower stall, he stopped in front of the mirror first. He took off his shirt and examined his torso, he had taken a bullet himself just a few days before he was taken to this complex but to his amazement it was fully healed he also noticed that some of the scars that ran along his stomach and abdominal area were gone or fading. He smiled a bit at the serum's effects before he stripped to nothing and turned the water in his shower on, letting it cascade down his body.​

Daisuke Hirragi

Interacting with Tyler, Otto, Yates.

Daisuke looked confused with Maines tone/objections. "Geez your one of those characters huh Maine? Think about it." Daisuke switched gears he was serious for the second time that day. " Think of our situation. We were kidnapped, held hostage and practically forced to take an experimental drug with who knows what side effects." Daisuke finished mopping and starred at Maine then suddenly flashed a big smile. "If this situation doesn't warrant instant friendship between all four of us I don't know what does."

Daisuke watched as Tyler slipped away to go mope in her room or something. As she walked away he looked at her butt. "Good thing she's not a lesbian. That'd be a waste." He said under his breath.

Daisuke heard Otto rip into Maine. He felt happy that someone had his back. "Yeah that's true Maine my boy. We're classmates. We gotta help eachother out." Daisuke watched Otto walk away. "So MAINE" He said somewhat rubbing it into his face that he'll continue to use it no matter what. "You hungry?"

Daisuke started pulling out ingredients, a pan, oil, the little spices they had and a knife. He tossed it in the air like a benihana chef. "I don't want to boast or anything but I've been told I'm a pretty good chef. For a Summer I studied under the head chef of one of those Japanese live cooking show places." He stated cutting up vegetables and the chicken he found in the fridge.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dakota K5
Maine Yates
This guy was pissing Maine off really quickly. Usually he could just take it and ignore the guy; however there was something about the Yakuza that just urked every nerve in Maine's body. But Big and Burly was right, he had to get along. Also that drug took a lot of energy from him an he was hungry.... Maine sighed, "Well alright then.... Just call me Maine. Anyways show me how good you are at cooking. I don't know how long its been since I ate so I am pretty hungry."

Maine sat across from the guy and looked over the profiles again. Daisuke..... The guy was pretty interesting. Though not a complete Yakuza, he had some big connections. Why him though? Why get this lowlife in a big program like this? Maine looked up from the profile and faced Daisuke. He hoped to learn just some bit of information that connected everyone. "Hey to answer your question, I was born and raised in San Francisco, California. Now how 'bout you. I know I can read your profile, but I want to hear from you. Get to know each other. Where are you from Japan? I was stationed for a time outside of Tokyo, so I am kinda familiar with the area."​

Tyler Haak

Tyler tossed her clothes off, aiming at them to land on the bed so she wouldn't have to pick them up off the floor later. As she passed by the mirror above the sink she glanced at it briefly, barely making eye contact with herself before turning away again and starting the shower up. She turned the handle toward the cooler side, feeling like the cold water might wake her up, and stepped in. She hissed and fought with herself to not turn it warm again. Cold, cold, cold… Taking a few deep breaths, she forced herself to adjust, closing her eyes and scrubbing herself down as if she'd just left a quarantine area. She finished her shower efficiently, drying off and throwing on whatever clothes she could find in the room. Her mind; however, was elsewhere, wondering what the others were doing and if there was any food left. She thought she had heard the sound of pans but couldn't be certain so her next step was to go figure out what it was and get something to eat.

Running her fingers through her hair to comb it out, she walked back out of the room and headed toward the kitchen area, watching Daisuke throw food around like some sort of idiot with a bland look on her face. It would be here that anyone who could see her would be able to notice that her skin was strikingly pale and held a slight blue hue to it. Her hair, though damp, was still obviously an Aegean blue now, her usually warm honey eyes matching her hair's current primary color. She hadn't noticed since she'd not really been paying any attention and had not looked into a mirror since she'd stepped from the shower. But the change would be obvious to anyone that looked at her, almost appearing sick or hypothermic.

After a few seconds of staring the juggling moron in the room, she moved to the fridge herself, looking for things to make a salad with. Something about the crisp taste of lettuce made her mouth water right now; it sounded so good. She pushed her head and arms into the fridge, gathering food supplies in her arms. Though this wouldn't be the potato chips that she always craved, it would be fuel enough for her to hopefully face whatever it was they would be facing once the Founder returned. Absently, she pulled her head from the refrigerator to glance at Daisuke, taking note of the way he moved. This, what's the Japanese word for this...? Baka? was shot only a few minutes ago. Look at him now, throwing things and grinning like a loon. Supposedly, they all had this ability. Considering it carefully, she sat her salad supplies down on the kitchen counter and began rooting through drawers until she found a knife. She held it up, looking from the knife to Daisuke and back repeatedly. She could test it once more…

View attachment 106133

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]"And the winner is,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He was in the most important match of his life right now. It was going pretty shitty though. His hands of cards sucked and they often never sucked. He wasn't the type of person to accept that fate was ass kicking him right now. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Craig set down his cards. Fuck. He had gotten cocky and at this point he just threw his cards down bitterely. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Craig takes it, he wins, he defeats the two year champion poker player,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The crowd roars for Craig. What a pathetic name. Craig. Craig's the kind of name, that you know the guy is in some alleyway blowing some else's dick to get into poker matches like this one. This was an absolute fluke. And it only began to dawn on him how much of a fluke it really was. As the date of the calendar read 2018 and that already past. He definitely knew there was something wrong. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Before he was startled awake. All, but a terrible dream. Not the losing part. The Craig part. The name physically made him ill. Looking at the clock in the break room. Oh it was just about time for some assholes to be taken. They'd get the whole, it was out of necessity we had to do it by force speech. That he honestly totally forgot.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Which meant that he had completely missed his opportunity to be introduced. Via rising up floor. Like he was some kind of pretentious prick who needed a rising up floor. Rising up floors were for assholes who wanted to make themselves look important.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He wondered what the Founder would think if he just waltzed right in. You know. Just barging on through. Yet, instead he let time pass. They should be getting their rooms assigned, man he felt like a truck had hit him. A rule of thumb is not to drink large cups of coffee and crash on caffeine. It made your head and whole entire existence feel like hell on earth.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slipping out of the recreational room, he decided to head to the assigned living corridors to see what kind of fun they brought this time around. When he said fun he meant the actual word fun. He didn't know how many more people he could take with sticks up their asses and moral implications. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Heading into the hallway Lyndon wondered if he get scolded for missing the whole rising floor gig. [/BCOLOR]

Otto White
Interaction: Tyler Haak
-
He washed the mud and grime of war from his body and thought that sounded dramatic it wasn't, he had been buried in ruble from a mortar blast before he got here. He finished in about five minutes and found himself drying off in front of the mirror again thought he noticed something rather odd about his appearance, it was subtle but for a man whose life had at points depended on seeing subtle changes it was like being screamed at. His eye's had gone from their luminous light green to a wine red he also noticed that he felt warmer then normal, as if he had been in the sun for a while though it wasn't uncomfortable so he chalked it up to the serum.
-
He dressed in another pair of white garments that were provided, identical to the ones he woke up it before he left his room again to the sounds and smells of food. As he made his way down the hall and towards the mess hall he saw Maine and Daisuke with Daisuke making something like one of those Teppanyaki chefs he also saw Tyler eyeing a knife in her had and then looking at Daisuke's back. "Tyler I would appreciate it if you didn't get blood all over the kitchen area." He said to her as he leaned on the door frame to the room observing the three before walking in himself and sitting down to see what was being made."

Status
Not open for further replies.