Welcome to Brookstory // Open & Accepting!! \\

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wonderful Thing - Relationship Propositions:
Love it. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
So I decided I wanted to do another character, if you guys don't mind. Anyway, I wanted to do Periwinkle, my face claim would be Lucky Blue. I believe no one has taken him, but I could always be wrong.

Last edited:
Still got room for one more? If so then I'd like to reserve pinnochio please...
Of course!
Great! Now that my characters are accepted here are my suggestion relationships for them.... Keep in mind that if you do not like my suggestions and have on of your own you may decline them and suggest your relationship idea. However, if you do not like the idea please let me know, so that I don't ask you again later (I ask again later in case someone missed my initial proposition).

@xX Ella Wolfe Xx -
  • Prince Aurek Rose (Aurora) - I think he would be good friends with Raphael (Rapunzel), because they are both a tad bit childish and they both 'have their heads in the clouds.' And, I think Kristin (Kristoff) would be neutral for the most part, except for sometimes she would think Aurek was childish and annoying. (Kristin would probably always call him SB, or Sleeping Beauty, just to bug him). And, I think Terra (Terrence) would be neutral about him as well.
  • King Joseph of Hearts (Queen of Hearts) - Klaus... Klaus... Klaus... GAH! Sorry, I'm just so excited that you used him as a face claim. Anyways, I'd say he'd be an enemy to all of my characters... except for I think Kristin (Kristoff) will also be intrigued by him, believing that he can't be all evil. So, she'd try to get to know him. (Of course, that's just the Caroline x Klaus shipper in me speaking, so feel free to shoot down that idea by all means. Haha.)
  • Xavier Reddington (Little Red Riding Hood) - I feel like Xavier and Kristin (Kristoff) would get along very well, thanks to their mutual interest in solitude and being in the forest, and the fact that they both like animals more than people (After all, ♫ "Reindeer's are better than people!"♪). I think maybe they could start off as rivals (not exactly enemies), but as they spend more time around each other they realize how much they have in common and slowly progress into being friends? Let me know what you think! Also, Terra (Terrance) would like him, just because he would remind her of the animal type fairies back in Pixie Hallow (because he talks to animals?), but they wouldn't exactly be friends? Raphael (Rapunzel) would probably try to be his friend too, but because Raphael is so childish I don't really see him and Xavier getting close at all. They'd be neutral about each other (Unless Xavier decided he thought Raphael was annoying and that he didn't like him at all)?

@Shattered♦Secrets™ -

@Autumn_Burns_Red -

@XWhySoSeriousX -

@Shayla -

@IceQueen -

@Little_Ghost98 -

((Just little notes to myself: WonderfulThing is still working on Jamal bin Agrabah (Princess Jasmine), Etienne Bihari (Esmeralda), Charles "Charlie" La Bouff (Charlotte La Bouff) and Nadine Maldonia (Prince Naveen). Go read them when she is finished. Shayla is still working on Oogie Boogie, go read the character once she's finished.))
THAT IS AWESOME!! o.o So much depth! I agree whole-heartedly Caroline x Klaus all the way!! *Fangirl Squeal* and thank you so much!

I'll be taking a look at all the finished character sheets when I can! Sorry for not being around as much! >.< I've been kinda busy. Today though, I should be able to sit around on the computer for the afternoon - though if I'm interrupted, definitely Friday? xD My schedule's never really set.

• Thank You
So I decided I wanted to do another character, if you guys don't mind. Anyway, I wanted to do Periwinkle, my face claim would be Lucky Blue. I believe no one has taken him, but I could always be wrong.
Whoops! Missed you're post ;) I'll make sure it's reserved

4446981.png

View attachment 88463
.:Name:.
Paige Peeta Pan
(Peeta, Pan-Pan, Captain)

.:Character:.
Peter Pan

.:Age:.

.:Sexual Orientation:.
Lesbian

.:Appearance:.
View attachment 88464

- Height -
5 ft 9 in

- Hair -
Reddish Brown

- Eyes -
Light Blue

- Marks, Piercings, Tattoos -
Two inch scar under her left collar bone
tumblr_m59c2m358o1qgdxico1_500.jpg
screen-shot-2015-01-28-at-7-52-45-pm.png
24-full-sleeve-tattoo.jpg
12607-how-to-draw-peter-pan-flying_large.jpg
enhanced-buzz-5501-1405001708-4.jpg

.:Personality:.
Paige is very outgoing and bubbly! She loves making friends and meeting new people. She's very easy to be around and is kind of crazy. She has always been one to finish what she starts and get done what she needs to so she can do what she wants. She is perceived as very confident, while in reality she is rather insecure about herself. Her favorite things to do in her spare time is write. Although she is an adult, she acts like a child at heart and is very silly. She can be serious when she need to be though.

.:Health Ailments?:.
Allergic to nuts

.:Fears:.
||Spiders||

.:Likes:.
||Music||Sword fighting||Boxing||Food||Plays||Being a kid||Video games||Animals||Making friends||

.:Dislikes:.
||Rude people||The thought of always being serious||Rap music||Carrots||Putting people down||

.:Extra:.
View attachment 88465

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

4446984.png

View attachment 88466
Alex Louis Carroll
(Lou, Al)

Alice : Alice in Wonderland

Bisexual

View attachment 88467

- Height -
6 ft 3 in

- Hair -
Dirty Blond

- Eyes -
Amber brown

74c26a6ccedb975e8568b828f4c932d0.jpg
328924fd25a68438cdfccafe4b967d49.jpg

Alex is a very sweet, down to earth guy. His family is somewhat uptight and serious, while Alex is more goofy and crazy. He is very curious and loves to go on adventures. Alex tends to be too happy all the time and is a very bubbly guy. He cares about almost everyone's feelings and tries to help people out. Al is somewhat confident, he cares about a lot of things, especially animals and the people he loves and he's very stubborn.

ADHD

||Being alone||The dark||Clowns||

||Tea||Camping||Reading||Using his imagination||Cake||Music||Cookies||Dancing||Happiness||

||Being too serious||Chocolate||People who are too serious||Bees||Most bugs||Pain||

View attachment 88468

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

4448813.png

View attachment 88638
Erica Elise Brend
(RiRi, Rica, Eli, Elise)

Prince Eric : The Little Mermaid

Straight

View attachment 88639

- Height -
5 ft 5 in

- Hair -
Black

- Eyes -
Silver Blue

ear-piercings-guide-rook.jpg
heart_tree_tattoo_by_jackie_rabbit_by_jackierabbit12-d771tdi.jpg
my-very-own-ship-tattoo.jpg

Erica is a very smart and confident girl. She loves to be around people and has amazing communication skills!! She makes friends easily and is very charming and charismatic. Erica does not like to hurt people's feelings and she often puts her friends' needs and feelings before her own. She has a very huge hurt and tries to help people out and keep people happy. It takes a lot for Erica to get angry, and she sometimes bottles up her emotions until it's too much for her to bear.

||Sea Sickness (ironic I know)||

||Drowning||Crashing a boat||Getting lost at sea||

||Music||Sailing||Boats||Talking to people||Making new friends||Lobster||Food||Sushi
||Cake||Rock music||Seafood||Piercings||

||Rap music||Poisonous animals
||Getting water up her nose||Choking||Most reality tv||

View attachment 88640
divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

4448759.png

superthumb.jpg

Keegan Matthew Ross
(Kee, KeeKee,)

Megara : Hercules movie

Straight

B_I88XyU0AA0qcp.jpg:large

- Height -
6 ft 6 in

- Hair -
Chestnut Brown

- Eyes -
Light brown

31c83dea79c4c0fb7f894cfcdb6d5729.jpg
hyperrealistic-tattoos-by-niki-norberg-1.jpg

Keegan is a guy who can be a little mysterious and secretive. He tends to keep too himself a little bit, but he isn't a complete loner. Although he keeps to himself, he is great with talking to people. Keegan does not use the word love often. He is a guy who's been through some heartbreak and because of this, he has a wall wrapped around his heart. Keegan is a bit of a charmer, despite his loner attitude and is quick to make new friends and help people out. He is a bit sarcastic and devious too.

||Dating anxiety||

||Falling in love||Dying||

||Music||Working out||Dancing||Taking pictures||Food||Helping people||Cooking||Writing||

||
The thought of being heartbroken||Love||Being hurt||Peas||Bananas||Most cats||Old movies||The color yellow||Show offs||Cocky people||

11312141_467293750118989_1966108480_n.jpg

33c0813a7148bb01cfc45186ddbac81b.jpg

Jamal Al-Hamed

Princess Jasmine of Agrabah

Pansexual

latest

Height
6'0"
Hair
Black, shaved close to his head, usual covered with a hat or his usual kufiya (pictured above)
Eyes
Light almost hazel, brown.
Marks, Piercings, Tattoos
Tattoo on his right side (ribs) - He also wears gold studs in both ears.

Jamal is a free spirit, he is very bold and will speak his mind whenever and however he wants, whether his opinion is wanted or not. He likes to participate in healthy debates, and often times, unhealthy arguments. He can be pretty hot headed, and impulsive and sometimes his curiosity as well as anger can get him in heaps of trouble. When interacting with others he isn't intentionally combative, but he's very sarcastic.
Jamal loves to explore and hates to be stuck in one place for too long. When he's being forced to do something he doesn't want to do, he gets testy and irritated and often snaps at people unintentionally. If he's given a chance to cool down, he'll try to apologize, but he's got his pride that sometimes hinders him from giving a proper apology.

.:Health Ailments:.
Nope, he's as healthy as a tiger--err horse.

He's claustrophobic

Cats
Dancing
Embroidery and knitting (guilty pleasure)
Kids
Traveling
Nature Walks/Hikes
Paintball
Being forced into things
Small spaces
The beach
Shooter games
Being told what to do

177fcc3c67bb4565e2794fcdec488c7f.jpg

Juliana-Alves-50.jpg

Nadine Maldonia

Prince Naveen of Maldonia

Lesbian

juliana_alves55.jpg

- Height - 5'7"
- Hair - Light brown, braid out, medium length to her shoulder blades.
- Eyes - Dark Brown
- Marks, Piercings, Tattoos

She has no piercings, tattoos or blemishes, but she does where a hell of a lot of rings, bracelets and necklaces.

Nadine has a very high opinion of herself, not to the point that she stares at her own reflection all day (although she never hesitates to pose in front of a mirror), but she knows that she's spectacular and doesn't lack self esteem. She likes to encourage those around her, but sometimes can get too caught up in other people's business and push them out of their comfort zone, trying to turn them into 'a better you'. She's also a fun loving person and loves to kick back and relax. However, due to having her dream job, she has a good work ethic, but if she had...Say a waitress job, she would get fired because she'd just stay in bed everyday.

Other than compulsively posing in front of a mirror every time she passes one? None.

Dolls. Puppets. Marionettes. Porcelain China Dolls. She hates them all. Especially when people make them talk. Eeugh...
She also can't stand to watch any horror movie, even the parody ones.

Bugs. Not to eat! She just likes looking at them.
Rom-Coms
Reality TV shows
Shopping Sprees
Giving Cosmetic Advice
Her job (Cosmetology professional)
Hairless cats and dogs.

Animals that shed.
Dr. Seuss books (too much rhyming)
BBQ
Cuckoo clocks
Geese

juliana_alves.jpg

Dylan-Sprouse-posts-statement-on-Tumblr-addressing-nude-photos.png

Charles "Charlie" La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

Bisexual

tumblr_njx9qyWoDo1u8au21o1_500.png

- Height - 5'8"
- Hair - Blonde, shaved on the sides and combed back (usually)
- Eyes - Blue
- Marks, Piercings, Tattoos - None

Charlie is a raging ball of energy. He is literally always talking about something. He has the unique ability to make everything sound exciting, even if he's talking about the weather. Although, he doesn't usually make small talk, as he likes to jump right into the thick of things. He's kind of naive about the world and still believes in true love and happily ever after. He's a loyal and supportive friend who will do anything he can to help his friends (and even strangers) out.

ADHD

Being alone
Rodents

Cats
Fashion
Stimulating Conversation
Shopping
Sweets
Funny movies
Sexism
Gender Roles
Being told to shut up
Being ignored
Halloween

cole-sprouse-photo-shoot-1.jpg

tumblr_inline_njpvto4xrt1rb0nhr.jpg
Etienne Bihari

Esmeralda

Gay

tumblr_niurm2f0Ju1sbr62qo1_500.png

- Height - 5'10"
- Hair - Black hair, shaved on the side, combed and geled.
- Eyes - Dark brown
- Marks, Piercings, Tattoos - Sleeve on his left arm, small gold hoops in both ears, as well as a tongue piercing.

Etienne is a playful guy who's a bit laid back. He can get fired up (pardon the pun) about a few subjects that he's passionate about, but overall, he kind of just sits back and relaxes. He can be pretty passive about most things but that doesn't mean he's a pushover. He will get physical if people become aggressive towards him.
He is very accepting of all people, as long as they are friendly and is pretty open to having anyone as a friend.

None

Fire

His dog, Djala (A Schnauzer)
Infinity Scarves
Tattoos
Eating
Photography

Fire
Being told what to do
Yogurt
Bananas

tumblr_inline_myxnx1G5rN1r1gjn6.jpg
You're both good to go! Love 'em!!​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
"Name's Pippa, and yes, my last name is a tree."
Pippa Pine

"Wait a sec, I'm a boy?"
Pinocchio

Straight, well more like she's never had a crush before, so ya know...

[spoili]image.jpeg[/spoili]
And here is what she usually wears, though without the hat if you don't mind.
[spoili]image.jpeg[/spoili]

~Height~

"Why does everybody call me fun size? I mean I know I'm short..."
5'0

~Hair~
Pippi has pitch black hair that she likes to keep either down or in some sort of messy ponytail, depending on what she is planning on doing that day.

~Eyes~
Pippi's eyes are naturally a blue that looks similar to a dark shade of ice, but since she's discovered cosmetic contacts recently, she loves to change them up everyday.

~Marks, Piercings, Tattoos~

"I'm finally a real girl now, why would I want to damage my skin?"
None, nada, zinch, zero, no potato, NOPE

While Pippa may look like a total goth to some folks, she is actually the complete opposite. Sweet and loyal, she tries her best to be herself, and doesn't get offended to easily. Although these are some good qualities to have, Pippa is also very naive in the ways of the world, not to mention being completely thrown into a new one does NOT help! This means that although she has a decent education, she does not understand most *COUGH* references that people her age tend to make.

N/A

Drowning- Any body of water that has even the slightest chance of falling in an drowning freaks her out, especially deep water, since she can't swim. (Not to mention she was swallowed by a whale at the bottom of the ocean XD.)

Burning Alive- Since she was once made of wood, Pippa can't stomach the thought of being burned alive, and even now she remains nervous around fire.

Makeup, Honesty, Contacts, Dark Chocolate, Fish

Caramel, Lying, Bodies of Water, Fire

-Her contacts colors are green, red, purple, and brown
-Favorite type of fish is a Goldfish
-Never cusses, and of course can never tell a lie.

Reactions: xX Ella Wolfe Xx
Pippa Pine

"Wait a sec, I'm a boy?"
Pinocchio

[spoili]View attachment 88650[/spoili]
[spoili]View attachment 88651[/spoili]

~Height~

5'0

~Hair~
Pippi has pitch black hair that she likes to keep either down or in some sort of messy ponytail, depending on what she is planning on doing that day.

~Eyes~
Pippi's eyes are naturally a blue that looks similar to a dark shade of ice, but since she's discovered cosmetic contacts recently, she loves to change them up everyday.

While Pippa may look like a total goth to some folks, she is actually the complete opposite. Sweet and loyal, she tries her best to be herself, and doesn't get offended to easily. Although these are some good qualities to have, Pippa is also very naive in the ways of the world, not to mention being completely thrown into a new one does NOT help! This means that although she has a decent education, she does not understand most *COUGH* references that people her age tend to make.

N/A

Drowning- Any body of water that has even the slightest chance of falling in an drowning freaks her out, especially deep water, since she can't swim. (Not to mention she was swallowed by a whale at the bottom of the ocean XD.)

Burning Alive- Since she was once made of wood, Pippa can't stomach the thought of being burned alive, and even now she remains nervous around fire.

Awesome! You're accepted! ;)

Pippa Pine

"Wait a sec, I'm a boy?"
Pinocchio

[spoili]View attachment 88650[/spoili]
[spoili]View attachment 88651[/spoili]

~Height~
5'0

~Hair~

~Eyes~

N/A

First off, I'd like to say that I was supper happy to see you pick Pinocchio! Way to think out of the box! Anyways....
Relationship Propositions:

• Terra (Terence)- Hmmm Terra would be very interested in Pippa, because she was once a puppet and now she's human, but other than that I don't see them being friends. Neutral?
  • Kristin (Kristoff) - I don't really see Kristin wanting to be Pippa's friend, but I don't think she'd dislike her either. Neutral?
  • Raphael (Rapunzel) - I think they'd make good friends?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
O.O I love Disney rps! And genderswaps! Could I reserve Cinderella and Wendy Darling? I should have at least one of their character sheets up by tonight!

O.O I love Disney rps! And genderswaps! Could I reserve Cinderella and Wendy Darling? I should have at least one of their character sheets up by tonight!

Of course! ;) And it's no rush love, take your time.

Of course! ;) And it's no rush love, take your time.
Question, are we doing all Disney movies to this date that have been released or mostly classic tales?

OH MY GOD! Could I also do Cruella De Vil? I just had that thought :3

All Disney ;) It's kinda just a coincidence everyone's going for classics at the moment

That's fine ;)
COOL! THen I am doing Hero Hamada and Gogo tomago instead of Pocahontas and someone else, because BH6 is my bae

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: 2 people
COOL! THen I am doing Hero Hamada and Gogo tomago instead of Pocahontas and someone else, because BH6 is my bae
Okay! Sounds awesome XD I like all the diversity. Characters originating from old-ish times and then ones from the future XD

Thanks! Sorry if I'm being a bother XD I'll just go smother myself in character sheets now
Lol, it's fine love

First off, I'd like to say that I was supper happy to see you pick Pinocchio! Way to think out of the box! Anyways....
Relationship Propositions:
  • Terra (Terence)- Hmmm Terra would be very interested in Pippa, because she was once a puppet and now she's human, but other than that I don't see them being friends. Neutral?
  • Kristin (Kristoff) - I don't really see Kristin wanting to be Pippa's friend, but I don't think she'd dislike her either. Neutral?
  • Raphael (Rapunzel) - I think they'd make good friends?

Thanks, and yes, I totally agree with all of these, especially Raphael's. Pippa would definitely be interested in another person who cannot swim as well :)

gray-fancy-curve-hi.png

tumblr_static_tumblr_mfh3g8tsbv1r00543o1_r1_500.gif

Cinder Florence Eleanor

Cinderella

Homosexual

tumblr_mh8oy0mWxj1r7lfr2o2_500.gif

- Height -
5'11''
- Hair -
Blonde
- Eyes -
Bright Blue
None

~ Chivalrous ~ Diligent ~ Hard Working ~ Kind Hearted ~ Sweet ~ Optimistic ~ Compassionate ~ Tactical ~
Cinder has always been one to lend a helping hand. He knows how hard it can be to have a lot of work on your shoulders, given his stepfather, so he always tries to help out. He's very optimistic and carefree, believing everything will be alright and being a go-with-the-flow kind of guy. He can be protective and is very loyal. He also has a sarcastic streak, but knows how to keep it in check.

He does have a slight case of OCD.

The fear of abandonment is the most predominant of Cinder's anxieties. He doesn't like being left alone, or left behind and never really has. He also doesn't like to admit it, but being left in the pitch dark also amps up his anxiety levels and makes him nervous even if there are people with him.

~ Mice ~ Cleaning ~ Animals ~ Fairies ~ Helping Out ~ Nature Walks ~ Brooms ~ Pumpkins ~ His Cat, Lilith ~

~ Disorganization ~ Jerks ~ Mistreatment ~ Abandonment ~ Dust ~ Messy Rooms/Areas in General ~ His Stepfather ~

~ He has a cat named Lilith and has the innate ability to communicate with her. With other animals though, his communication and translation is sketchy.

tumblr_moftujE5h01rhn63po1_500.gif

gray-fancy-curve-hi.png

tumblr_mqezfjz9Cb1s7u6f5o1_500.gif

Wendell Austin Darling

Wendy Darling

Homosexual

tumblr_inline_nszg7an1wG1twycy7_500.gif

- Height -
5'9''
- Hair -
Dirty blonde, typically styled upwards.
- Eyes -
Light Blue
Natta.

~ Imaginative ~ Clever ~ Motherly ~ Adventurous ~ Kind ~ Sympathetic ~ Rebellious ~
Wendell is very, very imaginative and a great storyteller. He's got that stern, motherly attitude, towards young children, having grown up with a couple of younger sisters whom he loves dearly. He isn't one to run from danger, and in fact, would run towards it if it holds the chance of being fun. He knows his way around the world, and would never want to change it. He does have a rebellious streak, hence, having run away with Paige Pan.

Sensory Processing Disorder
He's learned to deal with it, but if he's not paying enough attention, he can epically misjudge distance, space, etc. Certain fabrics cause him to itch, touch him at the wrong moment and he'll jump like a skittish horse, and if you lay a weight over his shoulder's he'll practically fall asleep. Weird things like that. He deals with it most of the time though, and it's become hardly noticeable to others.

Wendell's predominant fear is medical supplies. Strange right? It started with needles, and then developed into all things that could happen to be in the hand of a doctor. He knows it's irrational, but it still freaks the hell out of him. It's also partly due to his disorder. Back when he was a child, and he didn't know of it, doctor's visits were hell. Getting shots felt like they were stabbing him with something. Every since then though, they just give him the heebie-jeebies.

~ Reading ~ Quiet Music ~ Young Children ~ Adventures ~ Having Fun ~ Art ~ Telling Stories ~

~ Loud Noises ~ Growing Up ~ Hook ~ People Who Don't Believe Fairy Tales ~ Mistreatment ~ Being Unable to Tell Stories ~

~ Though he likes art, he has no artistic ability whatsoever.

tumblr_mstritm7rS1sr6275o1_500.gif

gray-fancy-curve-hi.png

ash-stymest-fashionisto-fall-2012-115.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff].:Name:.[/BCOLOR]
Cronan De Vil

[BCOLOR=#ffffff].:Character:.[/BCOLOR]
Cruella De Vil

[BCOLOR=#ffffff].:Age:.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff].:Sexual Orientation:.[/BCOLOR]
Demisexual

[BCOLOR=#ffffff].:Appearance:.[/BCOLOR]

e879e14e888da0f24fb4fc722f16cb7e.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]- Height -[/BCOLOR]
6'2''
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]- Hair - [/BCOLOR]
Dark Brown
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]- Eyes -[/BCOLOR]
A Blue with a Greenish-tint
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]- Marks, Piercings, Tattoos -[/BCOLOR]
His ears are pierced, yes. And he's pretty much covered in tattoos, shown in the photos.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff].:Personality:.[/BCOLOR]
~ Egotistical ~ Bipolar ~ Ambitious ~ Sarcastic ~ Greedy ~ Ruthless ~ Reckless ~
Cronan is a pain in the ass. He's intent on always getting his way, and wont stand for anyone getting in his way. You can never know how'll he'll react to something, being bipolar in that since. His moods can easily be all over the place. He's greedy, taking whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and is very reckless when it comes to it. He also is manipulative, choosing to have other people do his dirty work for him. He can get obsessive over things, especially fur.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff].:Health Ailments?:.[/BCOLOR]
He's only got a.. slight case of bipolar disorder. His moods can change at the flip of a dime.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff].:Fears:.[/BCOLOR]
The death of his fur coats, for one. If anything happened to them, he would probably go more psychotic, than he already is. He also is apprehensive towards losing in general. Winning is a big thing for him, and it drives him crazy should he ever lose.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff].:Likes:.[/BCOLOR]
~ Cigarettes ~ Fur Coats ~ Fur ~ Fancy Cars ~ Expensive Clothing ~ Money ~ Winning ~

[BCOLOR=#ffffff].:Dislikes:.[/BCOLOR]
~ Failure ~ Cake Batter ~ Incompetence ~ Destroyed Fur Coats ~ Idiots ~ Gasoline ~ Boring Collections ~

[BCOLOR=#ffffff].:Extra:.[/BCOLOR]
~ He has a very large collection of fur coats and eccentric, expensive clothing.
~ You can often see him with a fancied up cigarette in his mouth.

Model-Ash-Stymest.Image-by-Louie-Banks.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
gray-fancy-curve-hi.png

tumblr_static_tumblr_mfh3g8tsbv1r00543o1_r1_500.gif

Cinder Florence Eleanor

Cinderella

Homosexual

tumblr_mh8oy0mWxj1r7lfr2o2_500.gif

- Height -
5'11''
- Hair -
Blonde
- Eyes -
Bright Blue
None

~ Chivalrous ~ Diligent ~ Hard Working ~ Kind Hearted ~ Sweet ~ Optimistic ~ Compassionate ~ Tactical ~
Cinder has always been one to lend a helping hand. He knows how hard it can be to have a lot of work on your shoulders, given his stepfather, so he always tries to help out. He's very optimistic and carefree, believing everything will be alright and being a go-with-the-flow kind of guy. He can be protective and is very loyal. He also has a sarcastic streak, but knows how to keep it in check.

He does have a slight case of OCD.

The fear of abandonment is the most predominant of Cinder's anxieties. He doesn't like being left alone, or left behind and never really has. He also doesn't like to admit it, but being left in the pitch dark also amps up his anxiety levels and makes him nervous even if there are people with him.

~ Mice ~ Cleaning ~ Animals ~ Fairies ~ Helping Out ~ Nature Walks ~ Brooms ~ Pumpkins ~ His Cat, Lilith ~

~ Disorganization ~ Jerks ~ Mistreatment ~ Abandonment ~ Dust ~ Messy Rooms/Areas in General ~ His Stepfather ~

~ He has a cat named Lilith and has the innate ability to communicate with her. With other animals though, his communication and translation is sketchy.

tumblr_moftujE5h01rhn63po1_500.gif

gray-fancy-curve-hi.png

You're good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.